End of Innocence

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:
Includes Willow/Xander
Xander sat in the dark, staring at the pale red light of his clock. He watched as each number blinked with each passing minute. He didn't think he'd move for over an hour. He was still in shock. Shock, denial, disgust, and several other adjectives that he just couldn't think of at the moment. Spike had tried to kill himself that afternoon, stopping only after Xander and Willow had stopped him. The fact that he had wanted to stop the blond, well that surprised him. But it wasn't why he was now sitting alone in the dark, simply staring at the clock. No, that had not made his entire world tilt. Spike's words to them had forced him into seeing something that he had tried to ignore for months...years. He was not needed.

Sure, Buffy liked the idea of having him around. He was good at getting doughnuts and making some wisecrack but other than that, he was useless. Completely a waste of space. What bothered him the most was that he had known this for awhile. He had left Sunnydale for the summer, honestly intending never to return. But, he had been pulled back. His bond with Willow had made him come back. He couldn't just leave her here alone to deal with Buffy. She was too nice to ever tell the slayer to get fucked, which she should have done back junior year. So, she needed him. Or so he had thought. He hardly ever saw her anymore, spending more time with a chained up Spike than with his best friend. But, she was in school so he understood. They had managed to still get together at least once a week for dinner.

He had admitted to himself back when she had been in that coma that he loved her. He had tried so hard to ignore those feelings, having them blow up around homecoming. He had lost Cordelia, also losing Willow in the process. Things had never been the same between them since then. Then the whole Faith fiasco had happened and well, he'd been disgusted with himself for sleeping with the slayer. He had let Willow down. The only person in this fucked up world that had cared for him, and he had hurt her. Now, though, they were finally rebuilding that friendship. He knew deep down that there was no way she could still love him. Not after everything he had done. But, he would always love her. Seeing the look on her face that day after Spike had forced them both to realize some ignored truths, well, he had wanted nothing more than to hold her and soothe her. Had he? No. He'd let her deal with her pain alone, the same way he was forced to deal with his.

In a way, he could recognize that there was nothing he could have said or done to make her feel better. In fact, he might have made it even worse. He could justify his actions using that logic, but it didn't make him feel any less guilty. He stood and moved towards his kitchen. He knew the path backwards and forwards in the dark, having often left his lights off during the night when he got hungry. He opened the door to the fridge, staring at the almost empty shelves. He cursed, slamming the door shut. He slowly smiled, realizing how good that felt. Pulling it open, he slammed it again. He moved towards the cabinet, hitting it as hard as he could. He felt better than he had in months. He began to hit everything, using as much strength as he could. He started to laugh, enjoying the release of tension and energy. Suddenly he understood why Spike had been going crazy not being able to hit anyone. This was fun.

He grabbed his coat, leaving his room and heading towards the campus. He wanted to start a fight, knowing somehow that hitting a person would feel even better than hitting a couch cushion. He frowned as he paused on the sidewalk. What was he thinking? He couldn't go beat up someone just because he was pissed that Buffy used them and they allowed themselves to be used. If anything, he should be beating her. Smiling slightly at the image of pounding his fist into her smug little face, he shook his head. He was not going to turn into his father. There was no way he would ever allow that to happen. The couch was ok to hit, but people were off limits. Maybe a demon, but he would probably get his ass kicked or killed. He sighed, reluctantly turning to go back to his house. He hit his fist against the tree on the way back, enjoying the slight pain as he made contact. He found himself wondering what it would be like to hear the scream of pain as his fist connected. Too bad trees couldn't scream, he decided.

He cast one last look down the street, his eyes narrowing slightly as he pushed down the impulse to simply go find someone to fight. He couldn't risk it. Besides, he'd probably get his ass kicked anyway. Willow needed him, now more than ever he realized. He couldn't risk leaving her alone for one stupid fight. He might have to get one of those hanging punching bags though. Something he could hit when he got upset. He had had years of bottling up his frustrations and anger, covering it with a goofy smile. That act had become second nature to him. Lately, though, it was getting more difficult to maintain it constantly. Sighing, he entered his house, deciding that he must really need some sleep. He was starting to sound like Spike. If he hadn't been so tired, he might have been frightened from the direction of his thoughts. Instead, he knew he was just reacting from a horrible day. He shut the door, flipping the light on, casting the lawn around the basement window with a pale glow. A cloud of smoke drifted from behind a tree as a blond figure smiled slightly, a speculative look in his blue eyes.

********************

A cigarette was tossed to the ground as a black leather boot stomped it into the dirt. Spike smiled, a thoughtful look entering his eyes as he stared at the basement light. He had come to the boy's house, intending to borrow a chair to sleep on. He had nowhere else to go and had begun to rely on Xander to provide him somewhere to hide out during the daylight. He had to admit he had been pleasantly surprised to see the mortal with that look in his eyes. The lust for violence that was all too familiar. Spike had found himself becoming aroused watching the teen simply hit a tree. He really needed to get out more, he decided. If watching that boy act on his frustrations could make him hard, he had to wonder what it would feel like to actually see the boy beat someone. To hear the screams of the victim as the boy drew blood. Spike smiled slightly, almost able to smell the intoxicating scent of spilled blood.

Spike found himself wondering if this was what Angelus had felt when his sire had stumbled upon himself that evening all those years ago. Such potential in that mortal. With the right teacher, well, Spike could see evil unleashed. He had glimpsed that dark fire in the redhead at times, but for some reason he had never noticed it in the boy. Maybe Xander had gotten good at hiding it while Willow was completely unaware that it existed. Either way, Spike had finally had his eyes opened to what those two humans could be like. What they could become. The power that they could have. He licked his bottom lip, adding the pretty little redhead to the previous image in his mind. His hand moved to adjust the throbbing erection pushing against his jeans. Oh yes, he rather enjoyed that image. He had always been attracted to Willow, even back when he had had Drusilla. He had planned to claim her and make her his before this stupid implant. Now, well, he was content to sit and wait, knowing that she was going to belong to him.

Xander intrigued him too, though. The mischief those two could get into. The destruction that they could cause. Spike knew that Xander was in love with Willow. Any twit could see that if they were looking. Unfortunately, Willow was not looking. He also could sense attraction on Willow's part, but he had heard their story. Knew what had happened between them throughout the years. Willow was attracted to him too, which made things all the more fun. Spike would admit that he didn't off find himself interested in men, that being more his sire's trait. But, Xander wasn't just any mortal. The darkness and anger the boy possessed made Spike want to take him and mold him and shag him senseless until they collapsed in a pile of blood. Oooh, he smiled wickedly, slayer's blood.

Spike amended his early plans of turning Willow against the slayer, luring her to him. He added Xander to the plan, knowing that he wanted them both. His childer to teach and shag and possess. Groaning, he moved away from the tree, his leather duster flying out slightly from the force of his movement. If he kept thinking of his plans, he was going to find himself wanking there on the boy's front lawn. He headed towards the crypt, knowing he needed to think carefully of the best way to woo them to him...to the dark side. He was going to possess them both, that he knew without a doubt. It would take some time, though, and he was terribly impatient. But, for the end goal, them with him for eternity wreaking havoc on mortals and demons alike, well, he could be patient if the result was anywhere near what he hoped. He had to laugh, thinking that just that day he had tried to kill himself and those two innocent little mortals had stopped him. Well, he was going to repay them. They'd have eternal life and be the family that he had once had years before. No, they would be better. He would teach them everything. He began to whistle, deciding that he would get started immediately. No time to waste. Soon, they would belong to him.

********************

Spike watched the redhead, not believing what he had stumbled across on his way to his crypt. She was bloody magnificent, with her red hair shining in the moonlight and the look of complete concentration on her face. He leaned against the tree, lighting a cigarette and watching her fight the vampire. He could honestly say that she had surprised him. He had imagined that she had run to the dorm and was now crying in her pillow. Instead, she was in a cemetery alone and fighting what appeared to be a fledge. His eyes narrowed as he realized how stupid her actions were. Sure, she appeared to be holding her own but one slight mistake and she'd be dead. His demon surged forward at the thought of her dying by any one else's hands. He was going to be the one to kill her. He had already decided that years before.

He continued to lazily watch her fight, admiring the way her body moved. He heard her soft gasp as she was hit in the stomach and resisted the urge to move forward, kill the vampire and shag her senseless. That wouldn't do. He'd let her take care of the vampire, get rid of whatever was bugging her enough to cause her to pick a fight with a vampire, and then think about shagging her senseless. He had been working on Red for months. In fact, from the first moment he had arrived at the watcher's doorstep, he had been slowly working away at that protective shell around her. He wanted her and no silly implant was going to keep him from her. But, today, with his harsh words, he had seen the denial in those green eyes. She had not wanted to accept the truth. He had moved too quickly, it seemed. He really hoped that he had not lost the progress it had taken him so long to make. Now, watching her fight, he was clearly able to see the fire and darkness that danced within her.

It was rather ironic in a way, he realized. The fact that the slayer's two closest friends had more darkness in them than he had seen in many of the demon's that they fought. The slayer was a blind twit for not picking up on it before. Though, both human's had done a fairly good job of hiding their true selves from everyone, including themselves it seemed. It delighted him to watch the boy act on his impulses and seek a fight. Made him right proud, in fact. To watch Willow seek out danger and confront it, kick it's ass actually, well, that went beyond pride. He had known she would make him a fantastic mate, even back when dealing with Dru's whining and Angelus' little revenge game with the slayer. The redhead had always been meant for him, his plans had just been forced to change. And then, when he had come back to claim her, he had gotten soddin' drunk and left without even a small taste. He refused to even think of that evening in her room. What he would have done to her if the implant hadn't been there. If not for that damn initiative, he and Red would have painted the town with the slayer's blood. Of course, now he had had a chance to see the potential in Xander. It had given him time to realize that three worked much better than two. Both Willow and Xander would be strong, that he knew. The thoughts of what the three of them could do together made him moan softly. All the blood and torture and screams. He could easily close his eyes and hear the sounds, see the frightened faces, feel the blood coating them as they fucked.

He heard a satisfied sigh and his eyes flew open. He adjusted himself, his hard on pushing against the denim of his jeans. Damn, twice in one night he realized in disgust. Just watching these two little humans could have him harder than he had been in years. He saw Willow dusting the front of her shirt off as she smiled slightly. He caught her eyes, knowing that she had no idea he was watching her. He smiled at what he saw in their green depths. Things he had not seen since looking into Angelus' eyes. Spike felt a moment of hesitation, wondering if he might be getting in over his head. Her power, her strength, it reminded him much of his sire. Could he sire someone that could very well be more cunning and ruthless than even he? Xander was not a worry. In the boy, Spike saw the makings of a delicious vampire. Evil and darkness mixed with just the right amounts of sensuality and intelligence. With Willow, though, Spike saw what very well might be his superior. He smiled slightly, realizing that the idea of siring one so powerful did not scare him. He'd ensure that she knew who her sire was, and then stand back and watch her work. She'd have Sunnydale on their knees in no time.

A true childe was always one that possessed power and strength. That was the reason he was Angelus' favorite. Spike wasn't stupid. He knew that he was not as strong as his sire, but he was close. Their matings had always been rough and full of violence while at the same time almost loving in nature. Angelus would never say the words, and Spike would never expect him too. Love was not in a vampire's vocabulary. Lust, need, desire, want, obsession...those were the words of endearment for his kind. Angelus needed him....wanted him. Drusilla had been an obsession, though there had been desire there too. But, he knew that his sire that would not blink if she were killed while if he was the one killed, Angelus, even in the wimpy-souled version he was now, would search the ends of the earth until his murdered was properly tortured and killed. The damn slutty slayer should be glad she had never succeeded in those reckless attempts on his life, Spike knew. If she had, Angel would have had her blood, regardless of their sappy damned eternal love bullshit. Knowing that the bond between him and his sire would never fade, despite the hate between them at most times, well, it was nice, though Spike would lay in the sun before admitting that. In a way, he wanted to share that bond with his own childer. Take his obsession and her playmate and be a family. Have the family that he had not had in so many years. Reclaim the title of Scourge of Europe with his Red and Xan at his side. Ah, the screams, he thought, blue eyes narrowing again as a small smile crossed his lips.

********************

Willow smiled, seeing the cloud of dust settle towards the ground. She had killed three vampires. In a way, she felt satisfied. In another way, it had been almost too easy. She shook her head, knowing that she shouldn't dwell on those thoughts. She sighed, realizing that killing vampires was no longer that fun. Before, when she was angry or hurt of Buffy had pissed her off, she'd gather some supplies and head to a cemetery. After fighting one or two vampires, she'd always start to feel better. No one knew of her way to relieve stress. She knew she'd have to hear the whining about how she wasn't strong enough to go out alone at night. How she'd just get herself killed by taking such a stupid risk. She was so tired of them all thinking she was so weak. She wasn't some stupid kid anymore. She had been fighting evil almost as long as the slayer herself, so why couldn't they realize that with time, she had gotten pretty damn good at it?

No, it was better for Buffy, safer for Buffy, to believe that Willow was useless and helpless against the evil that went bump in the night. The stupid bitch didn't even know her anymore, Willow realized. Of course, she had never even allowed Xander to see this side of her. She knew he'd just be disappointed in her for enjoying the fight. With his childhood, she could never let him know she rather got off on the thrill and danger of fighting these demons. That, in fact, was one of the few reasons she had remained fighting at Buffy's side despite the nagging voice in her head that was always telling her the things that Spike had said so eloquently that day. She wasn't needed by Buffy anymore. Hell, at times it didn't even really seem like Buffy knew she was there much less cared. No one did anymore. Except Xander. And Spike....

She loved Xander. Had since she was old enough to realize that there were such things as boys. Did he love her back? Lately, she would almost believe that he could. Her feelings for him were nice and warm and fuzzy. He made her feel safe. Spike, on the other hand, well, she couldn't even adequately describe what he made her feel. Heat, emotion, longing, desire. With one look, he could tempt her. He made her wonder what it would be like to be like him. Uncaring of what others thought. Able to be who she truly was at heart without fear of consequence. Spike would understand these nights in the cemetery, she knew. Probably better than anyone. She hated the Initiative for taking him and putting that implant in. Hated having to see him so weak, knowing that he was slowly wasting away because he could no longer be true to himself. She wouldn't even think of her body's reaction to him breaking into her room, threatening her. She was surprised that he hadn't smelled her arousal, it had been so thick.

The thought that he had given her a choice amazed her. He had actually considered making her a vampire at one time or another, or he would have just killed her. Later, nearly three weeks after he had come to Giles for help, he had told her in that husky sensuous voice that the main reason he hated the implant was because it had kept him from making her his. His blue eyes had flashed yellow as he had told her that he had never been going to give her a choice. That she had been going to be his mate...his childe...his prodigy. But, the damn implant had ruined that. She had thought for a moment at the time that he had been joking. Merely playing with her. But, she had seen honest sadness in his eyes for a brief moment before he had hardened his eyes. She knew in her heart that his words should have frightened her...should have terrified her. Instead, they had excited her. She had never been wanted by anyone before and here was this gorgeous blond vampire that was angry because his claiming of her had been halted due to meddling soldiers.

It was that night that she had gone back to her empty dorm, knowing that Buffy was with Riley, and sat on her bed lost in thought for so many hours. She realized that she would have welcomed Spike's claim. If he had asked her, she would have gladly gone to his side. Before, the idea of being a vampire had disgusted her while still seeming somewhat mysterious. As time had passed though, she had begun to realize that it seemed somewhat right in a way. She had done too much thinking, wondering if somehow Buffy had messed with fate by arriving in Sunnydale and preventing her from being changed that evening so many years before, the day Jesse had been made. Were she and Xander predestined to be vampires? She knew it was rather stupid to think about such a silly subject in such depth, but she couldn't help it. For weeks, the nagging question had been in her mind. How different would her life be if she were a vampire? Would it take away this restlessness that always seemed to fill her body? Would she finally feel less adrift, finding safety in Spike's deadly embrace? Would she be as strong as Angelus or as weak as Jesse?

She knew that if she ever had a choice again, a choice to become Spike's mate for eternity, his childe and student, that her mind would scream no but her lips would say yes. She knew that she belonged with him. It was just something she felt in her heart, just as she knew that Xander belonged to her. He could deny it just as she could deny Spike, but it did not make it untrue. She was smart enough to know that becoming like Spike, learning from him, would allow this darkness that seemed to grow daily inside her soul out. He would not make her into something that did not already exist deep inside. Even the lust for blood was there, though she had no desire as a human to taste the blood. She just wanted to spill it. Every single soldier at that damn initiative deserved to die in pain for what they were doing to demons and vampires alike. Sure, they claimed they were helping. To her, they should simply kill their captives or let them go. This scientific research was inhumane. Lately, Willow had seen firsthand that humans could often times be worse than the demons and vampires that they had to fight. If it came down to it, she knew which side she would choose in a fight. Even being human, she could recognize what evil they were doing. And Buffy was helping them.

Thinking of the slayer, Willow found anger again starting to spread over her body. Buffy didn't deserve to be a slayer. She was behaving worse than Faith, which was saying a lot. Faith at least still fought demons even when sided with the mayor. In a way, Willow could see why Faith had done what she had done. She did not condone it, knowing that making a deal with the mayor would have destroyed Sunnydale. But, in some ways, to her at least, it was better than making a deal with the Initiative. Willow would often find herself hoping, in a dark part of her mind that no one would ever see, that Buffy would not return from patrol. She knew that these thoughts, no matter how private and random, were not nice. She frowned, realizing that 'not nice' did not even begin to describe the dreams she had had of Buffy dying violently, often times at Spike's hands. She wondered if the new slayer in line would see what the initiative truly was...would see that it was evil and should be destroyed, just as the demons that wanted to control the Hellmouth should be. To Willow, the Initiative was just another demon wanting that total control over something that did not need to be and should not be controlled, the Hellmouth. Sure, they covered it up with military and scientific covers, and they were humans, which was a bit different, but they wanted the same thing that the Master did...that the Mayor did. They wanted to control the demons and vampires that populated Sunnydale.

Willow tried to ignore the feelings of hatred and anger that were running through her. She really guessed it was time to get home. She decided that she might go check on Xander, see if he was feeling ok. She didn't know if he had been thinking the same things that Spike had said, like she had. If not, it might have really been a surprise for him to have to confront them. She had to make sure he was ok. After all, she did love him. She began to walk North, towards his neighborhood. She found visions of her and Xander with Spike flittering through her mind. She had seen flashes of anger in Xander's eyes a few times, knew that he often covered his true feelings with the goofy smile instead of letting it all out. She smiled slightly wondering what she would have to do to convince Spike that Xander was hers and belonged with her...with them...for eternity. She laughed softly, the thoughts of the three of them together making her heart race. Could she do it though? It was fine to think about...dream about...fantasize about. But, could she look into Spike's eyes and as him to kill her? To kill her best friend? To know that they would both awaken, the same in many ways but so different in others. To know that everyone she had ever cared about that was still human would die at their hands. To not feel guilt for anything she did. To have the ability to do whatever she wanted, knowing that Spike and Xander would never leave her. She sighed, knowing that if the time came, she could do all those things...would do all those things without hesitation. She felt a wave of guilt spread over her, as it often did when her thoughts turned to this particular subject. She began to walk faster, needing to see Xander so that she could ground herself back in reality. She really needed to quit having such flights of fancy, she scolded herself mentally as she walked.

********************

Willow sat on her bed, knowing that her mouth must be hanging open in shock. "You're what?"

Buffy smiled, flipping her blond hair over her shoulder as she continued packing. "I'm joining the Initiative."

"You're the slayer...you can't join them!" Willow said, looking at the blond that had once been one of her best friends and now seemed no more than a stranger.

Buffy looked at Willow and her eyes narrowed, "I don't need you telling me that I'm the slayer. Trust me, I know that. Every single damn day I live with that. I'm now going to have a bit more help in slaying is all."

"They're evil," Willow whispered, her eyes falling to the floor as she tried to deal with Buffy's announcement. Sure, she had known the girl was doing some patrols with the soldiers. She had hoped that it was only because of Riley. Now, it seemed to be far more serious than that.

"Whatever," Buffy said, rolling her eyes. "You know, I thought you'd be happy. It means that you and Xander can get on with your lives. Have normal, non research, Fridays. Not have to constantly risk your lives. Yet, you're acting like I've betrayed you or something."

"You've betrayed yourself," Willow said softly, realizing that this was the end. Buffy was closing the book on her past. She and Xander would no longer be needed at all. She frowned, realizing that she wasn't as upset as she should be. "Betrayed being a slayer."

"Don't give me that shit," Buffy said, almost hissing. She turned to face the redhead, "You sound just like Giles did when I told him. Sputtering about how the initiative was not what it seemed. That they were being even more evil than the demons we fought. Like I care. They're taking demons and vampires off the streets. That's what my chosen duty it. So who cares if it is for experiments instead of just death? They are doing wonderful things there."

"I'm sure they are," Willow said, her tone slightly snide. It had been two days since Spike's speech. Two days that she and Xander had spent together mostly talking about their lives the past few years. She hadn't been surprised to learn that he had been feeling rather unneeded lately too. It had been nice, being with him. She did love him so much, despite her deep feelings for Spike.

"Don't even give me that tone," Buffy said, glaring at the girl she had called her friend for years. "I've put my ass on the line to protect you for days. And this is the thanks I get?"

"Protect me? From what?" Willow said, surprise in her eyes.

"Will, you're a witch. Maggie has practically been salivating since hearing that I knew a witch. She has all sorts of neat experiments for you," Buffy said, a smile on her face but her tone threatening. "So far, I haven't mentioned that it is you, but who knows when it might slip?"

"Are you threatening me?" Willow said, shocked.

"Would I ever do something like that?" Buffy asked. "Just leave me alone. Forget we ever knew each other. It will be better that way. I'll do my best to forget that you're a witch. How's that sound?"

"Why?" Willow asked.

"Because, I want to forget! I have a chance to be something more than just the chosen one. Riley loves me. I have squads of guys to back me up on patrol. I'm doing important things now. You and Xander...you'll just get in the way and either end up hurt or dead. I don't want to deal with that and I can't always protect you both. So, just ignore me and I'll do the same," Buffy said. "But, they do have your name on file. Since the whole Spike thing and him being seen in your room. But, once they recapture him, they'll forget about you."

"Recapture?" Willow said, knowing that Spike was the only demon to escape and was smart enough to avoid being captured again.

Buffy nodded as she zipped her bag, "Yeah. I'm going to give him to Riley. Sort of a welcoming me to the team sort of gift for them all. I'll get the rest of my things later. Take care, Willow."

Willow watched the girl leave, wondering if she had ever really known Buffy. Sure, there were small signs of the same slayer, but so many differences. This girl was someone that she couldn't like. Her friend had gone and had been replaced by this bitch. Goddess, Spike, she realized. She got up and left the dorm, careful to make sure she wasn't being followed. She couldn't believe that Buffy had threatened her. Would the Initiative really capture her and do research even if she was human? Did they even care anymore? She couldn't handle that idea, realizing that they would either kill her or destroy her. She pushed away the anger, knowing she needed her wits around her.

She walked to Spike's crypt, hoping he had stopped there the night before. With her luck, he would have found somewhere else to stay at dawn. Glancing at the sun high overhead, she at least knew he wasn't out hunting. She continued to think of everything that Buffy had said, and not said. She hated feeling that weight hanging over her head. Knowing that any time Buffy could just say her name and she'd be taken. It wasn't fair. After everything she and Xander had sacrificed for Buffy, this was how they were treated. Told to forget about it all or else. Willow decided at that moment she really really wanted to hear Buffy's screams of pain. She smiled softly, liking that verbal image. She found herself at Spike's crypt, so many questions in her mind. She took a deep breath before pushing the door open.

"Hello? Spike?" she called softly, not wanting to wake him suddenly.

"What is it?" he growled, his eyes staring deep into hers. He leaned against the wall, his chest bare and his jeans unfastened. He had smelled her before she had knocked and managed to put on some pants, resisting the impulse to remain nude.

Willow looked at him, her eyes taking in every details of his muscled chest before looking into the blue eyes focused intently on her. "Buffy is going to tell the initiative where you are."

"Stupid bitch," he hissed, keeping his eyes on hers. She was different somehow. He could smell her arousal, faint and light in the air. But, there was something in her eyes. A fire that intrigued him. "Is that all?"

"I have a favor, of sorts," she said softly, letting out a deep breath.

Spike snorted, "Figured there must be something you wanted for the warning. What is it, pet? What can Spikey do for you?"

Willow calmed her racing heart, knowing that from this moment there was no going back. She could just turn and leave, let him get away from Buffy. But, she couldn't. She looked into his eyes, her words calm and steady as she said, "I'd like for you to kill me. Please?"

********************

Spike looked at her as if she had grown a second head. She shifted, her courage starting to flee. He didn't say a word, just stood there staring at her as if he hadn't heard her words. She thought about repeating them, but figured it would be easier to pretend she hadn't said them if he chose to ignore her if she had only said them once. Her eyes glanced at the floor, noticing the dirt covering the stone surface. She wondered idly if it was cool to touch. It was rather warm out but somehow she figured it was cool. It would probably feel like Spike against her body if she were to lay on it nude. Heat spread over her at the image of laying on the stone floor with Spike moving into her.

"What the bloody hell did you say?" he finally demanded, his voice irritated from the faint hints of her arousal in the air. Stupid chit, dropping a bomb like that and then getting turned on by looking at the floor.

She jumped slightly, drawn from her daydream, twilight dream she realized as she saw the sun starting to shift in the sky. She took a deep breath and repeated her earlier words. "I want you to kill me."

"Get the fuck in here," he demanded, his grip tight on her arm as he pulled her into the crypt. He shut the door, turning to glare at her. What game was she playing? Had she discovered that he had been following her and the boy the past few days? Did she know what had planned to do to them both? "You want me to kill you?"

"Not forever," she squeaked, not liking the look in his eyes. If it were any other vampire, she'd be standing tall and ready to fight. But, in Spike, she saw a true master. He'd have her neck snapped before she could land one blow. No, she could not stand up to him. Not now at least. "I'd like to take you up on that offer."

"Don't recall making any offers," he drawled, trying to keep her from seeing his surprise and curiosity. He found a cigarette and lit it, stalking around her as his eyes appraised her figure.

"That night, in my room," she said, keeping her voice even. "You said I had a choice. I could either die or die and become like you."

"You want to become a vampire?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. What had brought this on, he wondered. He did not speak, waiting for her to babble the answers to his questions.

"Yes, I do," she said, looking him in the eye. "But, I want to keep Xander."

"Keep him?" Spike asked, blowing a cloud of smoke in her direction.

"I want him to become like me...like us," she clarified, wondering what had happened to her usual ability to communicate eloquently. "I want you to turn him too, though it might take him awhile longer before he's ready."

"Why would I want to change either of you?" he asked, waiting for her to answer with interest.

"Because, we would make damn good vampires," she said, confidence in her tone. "And we know Buffy, so we'd know how to destroy her."

"You want to kill your bitchy little friend?"

"Yes," she hissed, remembering the threats of that afternoon. "I want to hear her scream until she dies."

"So, I should change you both so the slayer dies. Then what? I would assume it won't take you long to kill the bitch," Spike said.

Willow chewed on her bottom lip, looking at Spike then looking at the floor before looking back at him. "I hadn't thought that far ahead."

"First part of surviving as a vampire, pet, is to always think ahead," Spike said lazily.

"I just want to kill her and destroy the initiative," she said quietly. "After that, well, we can do whatever we want, couldn't we?"

"Why would I want to be stuck with that boy for eternity, luv? I could have you right now, why make him?" he asked.

"Because, I love him and I think he'd make a ruthless vampire," she continued.

"You won't love him after you change, pet. Vampires don't love," he explained.

"I'd still love him," she said, knowing that there was no way she could survive, even undead, without Xander.

"So, you want me to kill you and the boy so you can destroy the slayer and initiative?" he asked, watching her face. She was serious. She wanted him to kill her that night.

"Yes," Willow said. "She's threatened me. Threatened to sic the initiative on me for being a witch. She's already going to tell them about you and there is no way you can defend yourself against them. They're human after all. If you change me, well, I'll kill them until we can fix your implant."

"You want to protect me?" he said, "Wait a fucking minute! She threatened turning you over to them?"

"Yes," Willow said softly.

"Are you certain you really want this or are you just reacting?" he asked, needing to make sure she wouldn't regret this rash decision.

"I've wanted this for so long, Spike. I want you," she said, blushing as she realized how that sounded, "to turn me. To make me yours. If you still want me...."

Before she could finish her doubts, her lips were caught by his. He pulled her roughly against him as he rubbed his erection into her stomach, giving her no doubts that he wanted her, in more ways than one. He continued to kiss her, his hands moving to her ass as he pulled her even closer. Pulling away, he caught her chin and lifted it. Her wide eyes looked at him in surprise and he heard her heart racing. "Tell me what you want, pet."

"I want you," she said quietly, her voice husky. "I want you to fuck me and turn me and claim me and teach me everything I need to know."

He moved his hand to her hair, tightening his grip in it as he ran his tongue over her cheek. He moved his mouth over hers, whispering one word before claiming her mouth again, "Done."

********************

Xander hit the bag again, feeling a drop of sweat drip into his eye. He rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand, pulling his t-shirt over his head and using it to mop up the sweat. He tossed it on the floor, stretching a minute before resuming his punches. He had bought the bag the day before, having gone shopping with Willow searching for the perfect bag. It was proving very therapeutic, helping relieve his stress completely. Well, not completely. He could still feel the tension in his body, in his mind. Groaning, he turned from the bag and moved to the couch.

He jumped over the back of the couch, sitting down with his feet on the table. He turned the television on, wondering what Will was doing. He hadn't heard from, despite her promise to come by after class. It worried him a bit, even more so when he had called the dorm and received no answer. But, he knew she had a test she was studying for. She was probably just at the library. As the cartoon played, he found himself remembering some of their hours worth of conversation over the past few days. Willow was unhappy. With her life, with school, with everything. He hated not being able to say the words to make everything all right. Hated not even truly knowing what those words were.

She had told him about Spike's ultimatum that night in her dorm. About Spike's further explanation that there really wouldn't have been a choice at all. Knowing that Spike wanted her, well, he was jealous. More than jealous. He was livid at the idea that Spike wanted her as a childe. Where did that leave him? Alone. That was where it left him. Miserable and alone. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the couch, wondering why Spike didn't want him too. Realizing how strange that sounded, even mentally, he clarified to his brain that he meant why didn't Spike want to turn him too. Was there something undesirable about him? Not that he wanted to be turned. No, being dead was not something he wanted to consider this early in life. He had been rather surprised that Willow had been so matter of fact about Spike wanting to claim her. Of course, Xander had seen the flicker of desire in her green eyes and could imagine what else Spike had probably promised to do to her and for her.

Xander was sure that Willow had just allowed the alcohol to talk for her though. There was no way she could really have meant that she had seriously considered Spike's offer. He remembered the vampire version of Will that had come to town their senior year and shuddered. That vampire would never be what his Willow would be like. His Willow was more mature, older. She was also smarter and a bit more dangerous. He felt himself hardening as he remembered her in leather and talking about riding people like ponies. Sunnydale would never know what hit it if his Willow was turned. He was thankful that Spike had the implant, after hearing Willow's words. That way, he knew there was very little chance the blond could change her. Hell, it would take Willow going to him and asking, consenting to his bite. Actually wanting to die. No, he had nothing to worry about. Never his Willow.

His eyes flew open when he felt a pain in his chest. He gasped for breath, sitting up and putting his head in his hands. It was horrible. Like someone was ripping a part of him out. He stood up, his eyes blurring with tears as he stumbled into the table. The pain was terrible. He could feel it in his neck...in his chest....he couldn't breathe. He hit the wall, sliding down to sit on his ass with his legs bended at the knee. He rested his forehead on them, wrapping his long arms his knees as he began to rock. He had only felt this kind of pain one other time. The night Willow had been knocked out by that vampire in the library, when the bookcase had fallen on her. He blacked out from the pain, waking up after she was on the way to the hospital. Now, he recognized the small shots of pain he would receive randomly from time to time, knowing that they were caused from his connection with Willow. She was in terrible pain at the moment. No, he clarified, not really pain. She was dying. He cried out, falling to his side and curling up in a fetal position as he continued to raggedly breathe in gulps of air. Not Willow. She couldn't be dying. He felt a moment's hope that somehow Spike had been able to turn her and that she was safe with the blond vampire. Then, at least, she wouldn't be gone. Not really. He began to sob, whispering her name over and over before he blacked out again, feeling the pain leave him as she died.

********************

Willow felt Spike's mouth on hers and knew there was no going back. His word, that single four letter word, had sealed her fate. Before the end of the night, she was going to die. She pushed the momentary fear she felt as she realized that this would be the last day that she ever saw. It made her wish she had enjoyed the sun's rays a bit more on the walk over. She really didn't like the sun much, but knowing that she was going to lose the ability to choose whether she was out in it or not, well, it made her miss it a bit. She felt Spike's fingers dig into her ass as he bit her lip. She moaned in pleasure, realizing that he wanted her full attention and was fully aware that she had drifted from what was happening. He had given her no definite answer on Xander, but she had seen the consent in his eyes. Xander would be hers, as soon as the boy agreed. She smiled slightly, her mind bringing forth images of how she could persuade him to say yes.

"With me," Spike demanded, seeing the faraway look in the girl's eyes and knowing that she was lost in thought. He had every intention of enjoying this night. Not only was it their first night together, her first night with anyone, but it would be the only chance he had to shag her as a human. To feel her warmth pressed against him. That was something he wanted to savor, despite the demon's demands to sink into her and claim her immediately.

Willow nodded, moving against him, "Always with you, Spike."

He smiled, moving her towards the blankets he had piled in the corner. It was rather annoying that their first time would be on the cool stone floor, with only a few tattered blankets under them, but he would make sure he bought her a huge bed with silk sheets the next day. He pushed her to the floor, his mouth staying locked on hers the entire way down. He removed her shirt easily, hearing her moan as his cold hand enclosed her breast. He teased her nipple with his finger and thumb, twisting the nub until it was hardened. He moved his mouth from hers finally, remembering that this time she needed to breathe. Soon, though, he'd be able to kiss her for hours without once stopping. Bloody hell, she's going to mine before the sun rises, he realized with a start. His plans had been speeded ahead much faster than he had figured. Oh well, he decided as his mouth latched onto one of her nipples, who was he to complain?

Willow cried out as he places small kisses and bites all over her breasts. She arched against him, feeling his thigh between her legs. She was so glad that she had worn a skirt. She moved against his leg, needing some friction to ease the tightening she felt there. She heard him chuckle as he moved his leg, the husky sound of his tsk tsking against her abdomen. She felt tears of frustration as he held her hips down, his teeth scraping her flesh as he drew the zipper of her skirt down. Why was he being so damned slow? Wasn't he a vampire? He was supposed to be so overcome with lust and desire that he fucked her hard and rough. She groaned again, feeling his bare chest brush against her legs. Cool hands touched her lower stomach, teasing the red curls between her legs. She bit into her lip, waiting for his touch on her wetness. Instead, there was the sound of ripping as he removed her panties with one quick jerk. She felt him shift and opened her eyes, surprised to see him kneeling between her legs, his eyes on her face. He had a thoughtful look in his eyes as he watched her.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked softly, moving his fingers in circles along her upper thigh.

"You," she said just as softly.

"Who do you obey?"

"You."

"Who is your sire? Your mate? Your lover?"

"You...you...only you."

His eyes flashed yellow as he smiled, his fangs extending as she watched. She never heard the sound of his zipper being lowered, too caught up in his eyes to listen. She watched him lower his head, placing a kiss between her legs. She gasped as his tongue snaked into her wetness, exploring her warmth in a very personal way. She felt his fingers move along her stomach as he continued to feast on her, his tongue bringing her to the edge before moving away. She moaned as he continued to tease her, listening to the soft begging that she knew was coming from her. She had never realized that the anticipation could be so erotic...so intense. She had no idea what he was going to do and it turned her on more than she ever had dared think.

Spike moved from between her legs, his face wet with her juices. He moved until he lay on top of her, his cock brushing against her warmth. She was so wet, so ready. He kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself on his tongue. He was careful not to touch her, though he could feel the heat as he lay. He nibbled on her lip, postponing it a bit longer. He felt her arch up, saw the pure need in her eyes and smiled. This was how he wanted to see her for eternity. Laying underneath him, begging for more of whatever he was going to give her. He kissed her gently, hearing her groan in lust. Such a little spitfire. Why had no one else seen the fire? What he had done to be lucky enough to find her? He felt her fingernails dig into his back as she again arched up, her breasts brushing against his chest. He moved to her ear, licking at the lobe before saying, "The implant, pet. Not sure if this will work."

"It will," she said, her tone slightly breathless and desperate. "I want it...I want you to bite me and drain me and make me yours. Goddess, please Spike. Claim me."

With her words, spoken with such love and conviction, he felt his demon rise. He moved his mouth to her neck, licking at her pulse as he moved his cock towards her warmth. He entered her smoothly, feeling her move at the intrusion of his width. He began to move, his thumb dancing along her clit as she exploded after the hour of released he had not allowed. She was so tight. So warm. He moved deeper, feeling her adjust as her legs wrapped around his waist. He could smell blood and knew it was his own. Her fingernails continued to dig into his back, drawing blood as they moved together in an erotic dance. He felt himself tightening, knowing that it was near. He wanted her to cum with him. One last time before she died. His strokes on her clit became more rapid as he began to plunge into her deeper and faster. He continued to lick at her neck, tasting the sweat their mating was causing. The soft scent of her virgin blood mixed with the smell of his own became too much. He sank deep into her, spilling his seed as she tightened and cried out his name.

His teeth pierced her skin as he she continued to contract around him. He listened to her gasp of pain and waited for the headache that never came. She did truly want this. He drank from her until he heard her heart beat begin to slow. At that moment, he removed his mouth, pulling up and looking into her now pale green eyes. He kissed her harshly, whispering against her lips, "Mine. Always mine." He pulled away, holding his wrist to her mouth. He saw her watching him, listening as her heart beat began to slow even more as the blood continued to flow from the deep wound he had made in her neck. "First lesson, luv. If you want it, take it."

Willow closed her eyes as she felt the pain in her neck. It hurt more than she thought it would. She could almost feel the blood leaving her body. She was so weak. She licked her lips, cursing him in the same breath she loved him. She moved her hand to his, watching with blurred eyes as it appeared that she was moving in slow motion. She felt him allow her to move his wrist closer. She tightened her hand in his as he watched her, a look of pride and love in his blue eyes. She smiled softly, running her tongue over his wrist. She bit into him, her blunt teeth not able to pierce the skin. She groaned in despair as she felt her body starting to die. Goddess, he wouldn't let die would he?

"Second lesson, never give up," he said, watching the panic enter her eyes. He was testing her, but he had no intention of allowing her to die.

She closed her eyes, gathering up all the anger and frustration she had felt for the past few days...months...years. She opened them again, not realizing that they had brightened slightly. She again licked her lips, wondering how long it would take someone to bleed to death. It was terrible, laying here and knowing that she would not survive unless she was able to penetrate his wrist and taste his blood. Knowing that she was so weak and yet he expected her to be able to do such a thing. She opened her mouth, bringing his wrist between her teeth. She ran her tongue over the cool flesh, hearing him groan slightly. Smiling, she bit down with all her strength and was rewarded when she felt his blood began to slowly trickle into her mouth. She began to lick at it, sucking as it flowed down her throat. She tightened her hold on his hand, moving her other hand to hold onto his arm. She heard his soft murmur of approval as he began to run his fingers through her hand in a soothing gesture. She whimpered slightly, moving her head towards the hand while not releasing his arm. She drank from him as she felt her body slowly die, her eyes fluttering slightly as she fell back to the floor, his blood dripping from her lips.

Spike smiled, moving to lay behind her. He pulled her nude body against his, feeling the warmth begin to leave her as the coldness took over. He licked his blood from her lip, whispering, "You did well, luv. Sleep now, pet. Tomorrow, the fun begins."

********************

Willow opened her eyes slowly, her thoughts a confused mess. She frowned, trying to figure out what was wrong. She suddenly drew in a deep breath as memories came back. She closed her eyes, feeling a horrible pain in her chest. She cried out, tears in her eyes as she felt something pushing against her mind almost. Cool arms went around her as a soothing voice whispered in her ear.

"Shh, pet. Don't fight it," Spike said softly as he stroked her arms. He heard her gasp as the demon took final control. He waited until she was quite for moving away from her. He pushed her against the bed, straddling her stomach. "Look at me, pet."

Green eyes opened. Flashes of yellow could be seen as she struggled to master the demon. She had never imagined it being like this. It was horrible. Worse that dying had been. She felt the demon take control as she continued to fight it. Finally, she felt it start to be subdued as she regained control of her body. "It hurts."

Spike smiled, "Does it? I don't remember."

"Like something is tearing me apart," she said softly.

"You have to fight it for control, luv. Do you want to be controlled by the demon for the rest of your unlife?"

"No," she hissed, closing her eyes and pushing it back. Her body writhed on the bed as she struggled to fight it.

Spike watched her through narrowed eyes, knowing that this was the test that most vampires failed. It was far easier to give in to the demon, thus the large amount of fledges. Stupid imbeciles that lived to feed and died before a week was over. He couldn't force her through this, nor he could help her. But, he knew his Red would have no problems fighting the damn demon. She was going to be a true childe, he just had to wait until she mastered the demon. He watched her face for several minutes, hearing her moans and watching the obvious fighting going on inside her mind and body. He frowned, not remembering his own turning well enough to know what she was experiencing. He wondered how damn long this was going to take.

He was not a patient man. Especially not when he had his first childe underneath him, writhing and moving her nude body against his. She was bloody gorgeous, with the yellow in her eyes and the coolness to her skin. He had loved the warmth of her body as he had sunk into her, but he enjoyed the coldness much more. Now, she was truly his. He snorted, deciding this had gone on long enough. If she was so weak that the demon could win, he knew she not the match he had expected. He got up, moving to reach for his jeans.

"What are you doing?" her voice reached him, its tone husky and sensual.

He turned to face her, eyebrows cocked as he let the jeans fall to the floor. He smiled, a wicked gleam entering his eyes. He saw the mischief in her eyes and had to ask, "Playing, luv?"

She smiled, her eyes running over his body. She licked her lips, having found her place within herself. "Would you like to play?"

He chuckled, looking down at his cock that was standing erect and hard. "Must you ask? And here I thought you were the smart one."

"Oh, I'm smart," she assured him, her eyes flashing yellow. "I feel wonderful, sire. So free. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure, luv. I think that tomorrow we shall make plans for the slayer and her silly little group," Spike said, his hand moving along his cock.

"And Xander," Willow said, purring the name as her hand moved to her breast. "Don't forget my Xander."

"I won't forget your Xander," he said, his eyes watching her fingers twist her nipples roughly. He began to walk towards the bed, his eyes burning into hers.

"May I ask a favor, sire?" she asked, a small smile crossing her lips.

"Barely changed five hours and already asking favors?" he said, smiling at the look in her eyes. "What is it, luv?"

"Fuck me," she demanded, moving three fingers to her soaking cunt. "Fuck me hard."

He laughed, joining her on the bed and moving her hand out of her cunt. Placing his cock against her, he pushed into her in one savage thrust. He leaned down and caught her mouth, claiming her lips as he felt her fingernails dig into his back. He felt her fangs against his neck and knew she had not fed yet. Smiling, he pulled back, listening to her growl. She followed him, her hand snaking behind his head. Holding him tightly, she purred before her teeth sank into his neck. He moved his mouth to her ear, whispering, "That's my girl. You're gonna make Daddy so proud," before he bit into her neck, sending his seed into her grasping cunt.

********************

Willow watched the man move through the dark streets, a small smile on her pretty face. She felt her sire behind her, his cool hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, admiring his profile as he watched the man. He felt her eyes and glanced down at her, his lips twisting slightly before he claimed her mouth in a kiss. Willow whimpered softly, loving the way that he made her feel. It had been only a day since she had died. Not even that if one wanted to be technical. At two twenty six am, she will have been dead for one entire day. She had spent the first half of the first day of her unlife in bed with Spike. He had taken her and claimed her in more ways than she ever would have imagined. He had only let her up from bed at dusk, proclaiming that it was time for her next test. She had followed him willingly into the darkness.

Spike moved away from her mouth, knowing from experience that he could find himself standing there and simply kissing her for hours without even realizing it. She was intoxicating. Such darkness and fire. He bit into her lip, sucking its fullness into his mouth as his dark eyes cut to follow the figure of the man that was about to disappear around the corner. Pulling back, he licked his lips and looked into her eyes. Green with hints of brown and yellow that were staring up at him in love, lust and hunger. He ran a finger over her cheek and smiled. Nodding his head towards the corner the man had gone around, he asked, "Do you plan on having your first meal get away?"

"No, Spike," she replied, turning her head and sniffing the air. "I can smell him. He hasn't gone far."

"Go feed, little girl," Spike ordered quietly. He saw her smile as she began to move out of the shadows and across the street. He followed her, wondering how he was going to be able to watch her kill a human when he couldn't even think about hitting one without suffering a horrible headache. To him, this would be a true test of his skills to be a sire. In a way, he wanted to watch her rip into the boy's throat. To see the blood on her lips. To listen to the faint heartbeat as she took her first life. The first was always the one you remembered. Even now, over a hundred years after the fact, he could still remember the wide blue eyes of his first victim. The girl that Angelus had sent him after. The pretty little barmaid that had screamed so loud. He felt himself hardening as he replayed that first kill. Livvy, he believed her name was. He had known her from that night in the bar. That night he had met Angelus and sealed his fate. Now, it was time for his daughter to experience that thrill. Her first kill. He smiled slightly, wishing he had a camera.

Willow felt her mate following her, knew that he was testing her again. If she did well, she was going to be allowed to find Xander. Her eyes glinted at the idea of finding her Xander. She would do well. She must. She closed her eyes briefly, pushing the demon back. She was getting much better at gaining control of her body. It was still strange, to feel two forces fighting inside herself, but it was growing easier to put the demon in its place. She opened her eyes again, an innocent smile crossing her face. She began to move, her mind thinking of the best scenario to approach her first kill.

"Percy?" she called out, keeping her voice soft and confused. "Is that you?"

Percy turned, rolling his eyes when he saw who had called his name. "Yeah, Rosenberg. What do you want?"

"What are you doing here?" she asked, moving closer. She could smell him, such a sweet smell of sweat and life. She found her eyes looking at his neck. That glorious expanse of tanned flesh. She wondered what he tasted like, pushing the demon down knowing that she wanted this to last.

"Walking," he replied in a tone that left her no doubt he thought she was crazy. "What are you doing here?"

"Walking," she answered back, moving her head slightly to the side and looking his body over. Such wonderful firm muscles, molded against a plain white t-shirt. She wanted to feel them break...to hear him scream as she killed him...to see him begging at her feet. She licked her lips, smiling slightly as she watched him glare at her. This was going to be fun.

"I have things to do. Better people to be seen talking to," Percy said, noticing that she was wearing tight blue jeans that molded curves he hadn't thought about since that night in the Bronze. A dark blue shirt crossed over her pert breasts, stopping a few inches above her pants, giving him a view of her flat stomach. Her hair was a vibrant red this week, molding her pale face in a halo of fire. He felt himself hardening as he looked into her eyes and saw desire mixed with something he couldn't identify. What was he thinking? He hadn't felt this hard since that night she had hurt him. The next day she had acted as if it was not her, so he had followed her lead and ignored it. But, sometimes at night, he would wake from a dream of her hurting him with his cock in his hand, his seed spilled. He hated that this little geek of a girl could make him think things that he didn't want to think.

"Do you?" she drawled, smelling his arousal and fear in the air as she moved closer to him. She moved her hand up, drawing her fingernail along his cheek. She licked her lips as she saw the small trail of blood following her action. She stood on her tip toes, her tongue running over his cheek. She tasted his blood and felt her body react. She pushed him against the wall, her hand moving down to cup his hardness through his jeans. She heard him groan and smiled, loving the power she had. "Do you want me to go, Percy?"

Percy heard the soft voice near his ear and arched into her palm. How could someone so small, so insignificant, make him feel so damn helpless? He just couldn't understand it. So, he decided why bother trying to? "No."

"What do you want?" she asked, her voice becoming husky from her hunger as she resisted simply tearing into his neck.

"You," he said, his voice holding the tone of wonder. "I want you."

"Of course you do," she replied, nipping at his ear. She heard him moan as he again moved against her palm. "You like this don't you? Love me having control over you. Making you do things that you only dream about. You want to fuck me don't you? Want me to scream your name?"

"Fuck yeah," he murmured, listening to her sweet voice and wondering when she had grown up.

Willow smiled, "Ask me."

"Wha?" he asked.

"Ask me to take you...to claim you...to give you what you need," she whispered, alternating each word with a nip on his cheek, his ear, his neck.

"Please?" he heard himself begging, feeling her fingers stroking him through the denim.

"My pleasure," she said, moving her head back and looking at her sire. She winked at him before her face turned, her eyes burning yellow as she tightened her hold on his cock, causing him to scream in pain and fear. She bit into his neck, tasting the blood. It was flowing with arousal and fear. Such wonderful emotions that only made it all the more sweet. She continued to feed from him until she heard his heart began to slow down. Feeling his inevitable death, she pulled her face up, blood on her lips. Looking at Spike, she moved, holding Percy's head and baring his neck to her mate. "Taste him, sire. For me?"

Spike smiled at his lovely mate as he moved forward. He bit into the mark she had made, enjoying human blood for the first time in months. He continued to feed until the boy died, pulling back right before death claimed the lad. He moved quickly, pinning Willow against the wall. He kissed her savagely, needing to thank her for giving him a taste of what he had been missing. Her blood had been enjoyed more than any elixir possible, but it had not had the fear that he had missed. He could never speak the words of thanks, knowing that as her sire. But, he could show her that she had done well. He unzipped her jeans, freeing himself soon after. Her arousal was thick in the air, her cunt sopping wet from the thrill of her first kill. He entered her roughly, driving her against the wall. She moaned, her legs going around his waist as they continued to kiss, fangs against fangs. Soon, they both came, the excitement of the evening bringing them closer sooner.

Spike kept his cock inside her, grinding slowly as he caught her eyes. "Very well done, my daughter."

"Thank you, Sire," she said, respecting the formality of this particular conversation. She felt a wave of pride at having caused such a reaction in him with her first kill.

"I shall allow you to find Xander. You must be back at the lair before dawn, and no playing with him," he warned, his eyes flashing to give her no doubt that she would punished if she dared disobey him.

"Thank you, sire," she said, smiling as he slid out of her, zipping his jeans. She zipped her own, the feel of his cum and her release causing the material to stick to her thighs. She moved towards him, kissing him softly before moving away. "I'll see you later, Spike."

"Be good," he called out, laughing softly as she looked at him and winked. "Be careful."

"Always, lover," she said, turning back and heading around the corner. She began to run, needing to see her Xander.

********************

Willow moved through the dark streets, her senses alive. Hearing and smelling things she had never noticed before. It was fantastic. Her hunger was sated, Percy's blood still coursing through her veins. It had been so sweet, so tempting. She wished it had taken him longer to die, but there would be others. So many others to taste and play with. She smiled, her green eyes flashing with wicked intent as she continued walking towards her Xander.

She paused when a familiar scent reached her. Her eyes narrowed and she turned slightly, feeling her demon below her surface. She moved, quickly entering a small book store. She stood by the window, her fingers trailing over the books as her eyes watched out the glass. She saw Buffy and realized what the smell was, why the demon had been pushing for control. It wanted the slayer dead. She kept her eyes on the girl, seeing that Riley was with her former friend. When they had passed the store and turned the corner, Willow moved from her place. She wanted to taste the slayer, wanted to see that perfect little face grimacing in pain as she begged for her life. She wanted to kill the bitch, to watch that powerful blood cover the floor. She licked her lips, her pupils dilated slightly as she imagined the girl's death. Shaking her head, she moved back into the street, continuing on her walk to Xander's house.

When she saw his house, she was surprised to see that the house was dark. She moved forward, a frown on her pretty face. She could sense him, his smell, his heartbeat. She knew he was there. Why was he in the dark? She felt a flicker of doubt, wondering if he was all right. She hesitantly took a step into his yard, wondering why this felt so strange. She loved what she had become, loved the power and confidence. The blood lust would take some getting used to, but Spike was a good sire. He'd teach her everything she needed to know. She wanted to share that knowledge with Xander, allow him to feel what she felt. And she would, in time. When he was ready.

She moved towards the door that led to the basement, stopping before she reached it. She looked to her left, her eyes finding the dark shape sitting at the base of the large tree. She scowled, wondering why she hadn't noticed him earlier. She had thought her powers were strong, her senses in tune. She had sensed him, but concentrated her thoughts on the house. She walked towards him, wondering why he was sitting by the tree. "Xander?"

Xander looked up at her, the tears fresh on his face. His eyes were red and swollen, unreadable as she looked into them. He looked at her, not sure what to feel. Elation that she wasn't gone forever. Hate because she was now what they had fought for so long. Joy because she had come to see him first, yet fear because she had come to see him first. Was he about to die? Did her green eyes promise his death or his future? "Willow."

"Why are you sitting out here?" she asked quietly.

"Was waiting for you," he said simply, studying her through dark eyes.

"For me?" she echoed, cocking her head to the side to study him.

"I felt it, Willow. You don't have to pretend with me. You never have to pretend for me," he whispered, knowing in his heart that she was dead but still seeing his best friend, still seeing the one person he loved more than anything on Earth.

"Felt it?" she moved closer, listening as his heartbeat began to race. She could smell the soft scent of fear in the air, realizing that he was frightened of her. She sighed, looking away from him. "My death."

"Yes," he said softly, leaning against the tree. "I felt you die. Last night, the pain. Did he force you?"

"I went to him, asked him to change me," she said, her eyes moving back to his face. "It was my choice, Xander. I'm sorry that you felt it, though. I hate the idea that you'll die twice, in a way."

"Die?" he looked into her eyes, his own wide.

She smiled softly, "Do you think I can live an eternity without my Xander?"

"Eternity?" he whispered, mesmerized by the intensity in her eyes.

"Eternity," she confirmed. "But, not yet. It's too soon. You don't want it yet. The thought of dying frightens you. Soon, it won't. Soon, you'll welcome it."

"And if I don't?"

She sat down in front of him, looking at the moon and smiling. She then caught his eyes again, the soft smile on her face, "You will, my Xander. In time, you'll want nothing more than to join me and my sire, become one of our family. And then, only then, will you be ready to accept your death."

"You won't force it?" he asked, surprised.

She laughed, the sound sensual and amused and childish all at the same time, "Of course not silly. I want you willing, my pet. I love you, Xander."

"I love you too, Willow," he said quietly. "So, Spike was able to turn you?"

"I was willing," she replied, moving her hand to cover his. "It's hard to understand, Xander. I just couldn't live anymore. This was meant to be. It feels so right."

"You're right," he said, "I don't understand."

"You will," she said, her finger moving along his palm. She smiled at him, her eyes full of promise.

He had to smile at her, never able to resist her smile. He studied her, deciding to ask something that was nagging at his mind, "So, what's it like being dead?"

********************

Xander sat at Giles' table, his head in his hands. It had been a day since his fears had been confirmed. Willow was dead. She was a vampire, and a beautiful one at that. He had never seen her so happy, so full of life, as she was when she was dead. It was ironic in many ways. He sighed, looking at the former watcher as the older man entered the room. This was going to be the most difficult thing he had ever done, but he had promised Willow that he could. He moved his eyes away from Giles, thinking back to the night before. He had sat with Willow on his front lawn for hours, just talking softly about so many different things. She made death sound so pleasant, speaking in her mesmerizing voice about the power and control she felt, the lack of fear and the thrill of hunting. She had described Percy's death to him, leaving no details out. He had found it disturbing yet he not been unable to imagine the scene perfectly.

He had almost been able to hear the screams and taste the blood based entirely on her descriptions. He had found himself wishing he had seen it, had taken part in her first kill. A part of him kept screaming that this was wrong, that he should hate her for what she had become. But, another part of him, a darker part he had never completely acknowledged, wanted nothing more than to go with her, to become what she was and feel that control and power. No more weakness, no more feeling unwanted and unneeded. Willow wanted him. She had made sure he understood that before she had left. Her kiss still burning on his lips, the mark on his tongue from her bite. She had promised that she would be back and that he would be hers. He couldn't wait.

"Xander, have you heard from Willow? I seem to be getting her machine the past few days," Giles said, frowning.

Xander looked up, looking guilty as he faced Giles. "Um, actually, there is something we need to talk about."

"What is it?" the watcher asked, feeling a tremor of fear rush over his body at the look in Xander's eyes. He sat down, knowing that he needed to sit to hear whatever Xander was going to say.

"You need to leave Sunnydale," Xander said, getting straight to the point.

"Excuse me?" Giles looked at the teen, frowning.

"You have three days to leave. After that," Xander shrugged.

"Why?"

"Willow," Xander began, taking a deep breath. "she's a vampire."

"No," Giles said, his face falling as he shook his head in denial.

"Giles, she's happy," Xander said, hating having to see the man that had been a father to them look so broken. "She wanted this. Begged for it. She's not evil, not completely. There's some of our Willow there still. She asked me to ask you to leave, to get away so she doesn't have to kill you."

"I appreciate that," Giles said, his tone snapping. He looked at Xander, having to know, "Was it Spike? Did he do this to her?"

"Yeah," Xander confirmed. Seeing the look in Giles' eyes, he hastened to add, "She went to him. Asked him to turn her. Giles, she's going after the initiative and Buffy."

"We can't let her do this," Giles said, looking at Xander in horror as he realized the boy had accepted this and was not fighting for Willow's soul.

"Yes, we can," Xander said, his tone warning. "You can leave town and live, or you can stay and die."

"No," Giles said. "There must be another way."

"Giles, do you have any idea what Buffy has become?" Xander asked quietly.

"It's true that I haven't seen her very much recently, but I know my slayer," Giles said.

"Why don't you let me tell you about the great and wonderful Buffy," Xander said, saying her name in disgust. "Then we'll see if you want to die for what she has become."

"Nothing you tell me will convince me that we should allow Willow to remain without her soul or to act out this plot of revenge," Giles said.

"Don't be so sure about that," Xander said, having heard everything from Willow, including the threats against him and Giles from Buffy. He rubbed his temples, feeling a headache coming on as he began to fill Giles in on the events of the past few months.

********************

"You're so beautiful," Spike said, running his thumb over Willow's cheek.

"Am not," she said, smiling impishly.

He growled, "Need I prove it?"

"Oh yeah," she said huskily, arching against him. His fangs grazed her neck, his large hand finding her breast and squeezing painfully. She cried out at the touch, always enjoying it when he played rough. Not that she minded playing for pleasure, but the roughness never failed to excite her. She felt the crotch of her pants growing wet from her flowing juices, the denim rubbing against her clit as she moved. She found Spike's neck, nipping at its smoothness with gentle bites to counter the roughness of his touch. She heard the zipper being lowered as cool air hit her bare stomach. Spike pushed her against the alley wall, the bricks hard against her back. He entered her savagely, stretching her as he began to thrust. She wrapped her legs around his waist, gaining the needed balance as she moved down to meet his cock. Their lips met, tongues battling as fangs rubbed. Willow tightened around him, knowing they didn't have much time. They spent several minutes mating, their low cries and growls the only sound in the dark alley. She pierced his neck as she came, his own fangs finding their home in the smooth column of her own neck. They came together, their lips meeting in a bloody kiss as they both calmed down.

"We need to finish this," Willow said with a smile, running her tongue over his lips.

He laughed, kissing her forehead, "That's my girl. We can finish this and then shag some more. But no more alleys. I'm beginning to wonder if we can fuck anyplace normal."

"Oh, baby, you know that I like the bed the best," she said, her hand stroking his wet cock. "It's just, I get around you and can't control myself. Then, I don't give a bloody hell where we mate as long as you're buried deep inside me."

He growled softly, feeling himself beginning to harden from her touch and words. He caught her hand, his eyes narrowing slightly in warning, "Not now, childe. Let's finish your little game and then go. Can't risk that damn blonde bitch finding us if we lose control again."

"We never lose control, Spike," she said, her eyes serious. "We may lose ourselves in each others. But, we never lose control."

He smiled at the look in her eyes, proud of her fire. She was just shy of two weeks old, but already she amazed him with her cunning and strength. She was truly a beautiful vampire, deadly and gorgeous, seductive and innocent. The perfect combination of intelligence and evil. "Right you are, luv. Now, show Daddy what you can do."

Willow smiled eagerly as he leaned against the far alley wall, his blue eyes watching her patiently. She straightened her shirt, fastening her pants and tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear. She loved her sire, and wanted him to be proud of her. There was nothing more she wanted than to have him love her. Turning Xander was close, but having Spike's admiration and love far outweighed the thoughts of having her first love and best friend at her side for eternity. She looked at the man leaning against the wall, his body tied tightly with rope, a piece of his own shirt wrapped around his head and covering his mouth. She saw his wide eyes, the scent of his fear intoxicating. It was that fear that had spurned her lust, that had made her want Spike there and then. She moved forward, angling her head slightly and simply looking at him. She saw him begin to struggle again, rather excited that he wasn't going to just give up. The struggle was half of the fun.

Willow leaned forward, inhaling his fear and the smell of his sweat. She wondered what he tasted like, if his blood was thin or thick. Would it slide down her throat with a sweet taste or would it be sour. She had never realized just how many different ways that blood could taste, but now she understood. No person tasted the exact the same, Xander being the most intoxicating of them all. His blood was so wonderful, the perfect mixture of innocence and darkness, sweet but not too sweet. She always savored the few drops she could taste, knowing that too much would kill him, yet never really wanting to stop drinking from him. She couldn't wait until his human limitations no longer existed. It would be awhile longer though. He was not ready to embrace the darkness as she had. She could be patient, but she wasn't sure how long her demon would continue to be appeased with gentle conversations with Xander instead of what she truly wanted. She shook her head slightly, knowing that she needed to concentrate on the matter at hand. Her Daddy was watching and testing her. She would make him proud.

"Goodie, you're awake," she said softly, smiling as the boy backed against the wall as much as he could. "Now we can play."

She crouched down, her eyes even with his. Smiling, she removed his gag, her true face coming forward as he began to beg. "That's it, honey. I want you to scream for me. That's a good boy. I know you can scream, Forrest. Louder," she urged, her fingers digging into his neck as she finished her game.

********************

"You killed him, didn't you?"

Willow glanced up at the softly spoken words, her eyes narrowing slightly at the accusation in them. Instead of replying, she merely shrugged, projecting an aura of boredom.

"Damn it, Wills. Talk to me," Xander said, still standing in the doorway. He hated to admit it, but he was scared. He had seen the yellow flash in her eyes as she had looked up at him, her usual calm demeanor disappearing and letting him see her true face for just a split second before fading away again. He knew she would not hurt him. Of that, he was not worried. It was what she was capable of now that frightened him. He knew her, yet he knew nothing.

"What would you like me to say, Xander?" she asked finally, glancing at him again. She put her arm on the arm of the chair, resting her chin on it as she studied him.

"I don't know," he admitted, running a hand through his hair. He took a step into the room, his dark eyes looking at everything except her pretty face. He knew if he caught her eyes, he would be lost. "Tell me you didn't do it."

"You know I can't do that," she said, green eyes watching his every movement. "I've never lied to you, Xan. I'm not going to start now."

"Fuck, Wills. Why not?" he faced her suddenly. "Why can't you just bat those beautiful eyes and tell me that you aren't the monster that tortured and killed him? Why can't you just say that it was someone else, that you would never do something that horrible?"

"You'd know it was a lie," she said simply. She got to her feet, her body moving gracefully as she moved towards him. Her eyes caught his, holding him in place as she stalked him. "Would you like that, Xander? Do you want me to lie to you? To keep you in the dark to protect you from the truth? What do you expect from me?"

"More than it seems you can give," he confessed softly.

Her eyes narrowed as her hand went around his throat. She held him firmly but not painfully as she spoke, her hand bringing his head down until their foreheads were almost touching, his body leaning. "I am a vampire, Xander. It is taking all of my love for you not to simply rip your throat open at this moment. Do you have any idea what I am? What I feel? I *am* a monster. You said you could deal with this. You made the decision. I gave you the choice. Have you changed your mind? Do you want to die?"

"No," he whispered, closing his eyes briefly. "I'm scared."

"I know," she said just as softly, her lips hovering above his. "I was scared too, before he turned me. I lived my life in fear. Fear of not being good enough, of not being accepted, of never being what I truly wanted to be. And now? For the first time in nineteen years, I'm not afraid. I am what I am, to quote Popeye."

He reluctantly smiled at her reference to their childhood, his mind flashing to visions of him and her and Jesse imitating the cartoons they watched constantly. His eyes opened as he asked, "It just, I don't know. Seeing Forrest, and what he looked like, realizing what you had done...." he let out a breath, wondering if she would understand, "I could have done that."

"We are a lot alike," she said. "But you, you don't have that enjoyment of the game. Spike doesn't either. He'd like to simply kill them, fast and quick, and then move onto the next. He often says that I remind him of Angelus and Darla, the planning and enjoyment of the pain they feel as they die. It was always there, I suppose. I just knew how to hide it."

"How can you sit there and talk about it like that?" he asked, cringing slightly at the mental image her words had caused. He did not like Forrest the few time he had met the man, but he honestly couldn't imagine torturing him and killing him. Could he?

"I'm a vampire, Xander. I have a demon just as you have a soul. It is part of us, whether we want it or not," she said softly, her hand moving from his neck to above his heart. She slowly smiled, realization in her eyes, "I'm not what scares you, Xander."

"What?" he asked, his pulse racing from the feel of her cool hand on his shirt. Their earlier discussion was forgotten as his eyes traced the lines of her mouth.

"I know you, Xander," she said, listening to his heartbeat and smelling the soft hint of his arousal in the air. She licked her lips, moving her fingers in a slow circle over his heart as she spoke, "It isn't me you're scared of. You're scared of yourself. Of what you feel, what you want, who you are," with her final words, her lips claimed his.

********************

Willow ran her tongue over Xander's lips, feeling him open his mouth to her. She smiled slightly as she shifted against him, his hardness pressing into the material of her jeans giving her no doubt as to his arousal. She moved against it, pressing down and hearing his soft catch of breath at the direct contact. She kept her hands on his chest, knowing this was not the time to finally consummate what had started between them longer ago than even she knew. He was scared of her, which was something she did not want. Uncertain of her actions? Sure, she could handle that. After all, what fun was it if he knew exactly what she was going to do? But fear was something she wanted from her victims, not her lovers. Spike did not fear her. He was surprised by her, delighted by her thirst, and he did love her. Of that there was no doubt in her mind. And she loved him. He was teaching her so much, allowing her to learn who she was now, and with one touch he could give her more pleasure than she ever dreamed.

What she felt for Xander was different from how she felt about Spike. Xander was not her other half as Spike was. No, he had his other half somewhere, he just had to find them. He was a part of her past that she could not let rest. She wanted him, she cared for him, she loved him. She wanted him to be everything that she knew he could be. She saw it in his eyes so clearly now. The same things she had hidden. The darkness, the curiosity, the anger. He would make a handsome vampire certainly, but he could be such an interesting human until she turned him. She was still not sure when that would happen either. She was playing with him now, testing him. She wanted to make sure he wanted death before she claimed him. At the moment, his words said yes but his eyes spoke of fear and uncertainty. When she shared her blood with him, those eyes would hold determination and knowledge. She was drawn from her thoughts when she heard his low groan, his pelvis arching against her in a sharp movement. His arousal was thick in the air, an intoxicating scent that she was growing quite familiar with.

"Please," he moaned, trying to free his hands. She had forced him into the chair she had vacated earlier, securing his hands with torn cotton. It had been a experiment in trust, according to her. He knew now that it was merely another way to torture him. He heard her soft chuckle, his cock throbbing even more from that breathy laugh. He felt her lips cool against his cheek as she played with the buttons of his shirt. He turned his head slightly, catching her eyes. They stared at each other in silence for several moments before she smiled. He felt any doubts flee his mind as she looked at him with such obvious warmth and caring. How could he think she would hurt him? She was his Willow.

Willow moved her tongue along his chin, down his throat, pausing over his pulse point. Gently, she scraped her teeth along it, feeling him stiffen as he moaned. She heard something beside her, turning her head slightly and seeing Spike standing in the doorway, his face statementless. She knew he was jealous of the time she spent with Xander. They had argued about it several times. Each argument ending with them both bloody and aroused, Spike fucking her hard and her making sure he knew that he was the one in her heart. She did not stop sucking on Xander's throat, instead maintaining eye contact with Spike as she moved her hand lower on the human's throat. She saw Spike's cold blue eyes follow this movement, his body straightening against the doorway as his eyes narrowed. She knew she was pushing him. After all, she was his childe, his lover, his mate. She was less than a month old yet she was clearly disregarding his wishes. He did not mind if she played with Xander. He knew she was going to eventually turn the boy, an event he had already given permission for. But, he had forbidden her to fuck Xander. She knew it was mere jealousy on his part, not wanting to share her with anyone just yet. Their relationship was still new, still fresh. She had promised not to take Xander as her lover until Spike gave her permission, telling him what he wanted to hear. She had meant it though. She would not disobey him so blatantly. He was her sire. If he wished, he could leave her chained to a bed for eternity. That was his right. She respected that. But, now, seeing him standing there looking so handsome and so clearly annoyed, she couldn't resist pushing him a bit.

She saw from his face that he had fed, probably feasting on the boy she had left for him. She always gave him gifts of fresh blood, knowing that because of the implant he still could not feed as he should. A rush of anger filled her towards the initiative and what they had done to her mate. They would pay. As soon as Spike was better, they would all pay. Thinking of the blood bath that awaited them, she felt her juices begin to flow. Visions of Spike standing nude amongst their bodies, blood dripping from his fangs as yellow eyes found her, them fucking in the slayer's blood as Buffy lay dying, she moaned softly, her eyes catching Spike's again, hoping he could read her thoughts and knew what was making her so aroused.

She felt Xander move and remembered suddenly where she was. Smiling sheepishly, she whispered I love you to Spike, arching a brow to see what he did. He leaned against the doorway, his eyes softening slightly as he nodded, the aura of annoyance still there but also the evidence of his own arousal coming through. Her eyes cut to his cock, hard against his black jeans. She licked her lips, tasting him in her mind. Her hand moved to find Xander's cock, her fingers unzipping his pants and freeing him. She heard his gasp of surprise, a small smile crossing her lips as she began to stroke him. Spike moved from the doorway, stalking towards her with an easy grace that kept her eyes on him. When he stood near the chair, she shifted on Xander, putting her head beside his so he could not easily see what was happening on that side of him.

Spike unbuttoned his jeans, his long cock freed from its denim confines. She opened her mouth, needing to taste him as her hand continued to milk Xander's cock. She rubbed her thumb over its head, spreading the precum as she continued to move her hand up and down his length. She could hear his breathing become erratic, his obvious pleasure making him babble softly. She took Spike into her mouth, her love for both men making her entire body seem as if it were on fire. She whimpered softly as she began to move her cunt against Xander's leg, trying to get some sort of friction against her clit. She could feel the fabric of his jeans becoming soaked with her juices as she continued to take Spike into her throat and her hand continued to lazily stroke Xander.

Xander kept his eyes closed, arching up into the coolness of Willow's palm as he wished it was her tight cunt. He heard her moaning and could feel her moving against his leg. His jeans were sticking to his leg, soaked from her arousal. He also heard the soft gentle sound of sucking, that being the thing that was keeping his eyes shut. He wasn't sure he could handle seeing what he knew must be happening. Spike had given Willow permission, in some way, to continue her teasing seduction. She had gone farther already than she ever had before. He knew the reason she stopped the other times was because of Spike. In a way, he understood. Spike was her sire, her mate. If it were he in Spike's position, he would not want her being with another man ever. He knew that if she really wanted to be with him, she would be regardless of Spike's objections. He had no doubt that she would suffer the consequences with ease if was something she truly wanted. He felt her hand move, his eyes flying open in disappointment only to widen in surprise. Spike was standing behind her, his lean body nude, pale in the soft glow of the overhead light. Xander couldn't help but admire the well defined muscles in the blonde's body, seeing the bite marks and scratches and knowing instinctively that Willow had caused them.

Spike saw the boy watching him, saw the careful examination of his body from the mortal's unblinking gaze. He rolled his eyes as Xander sized up his cock, dark eyes staring openly as the mortal gasped softly. Leaning over, Spike quickly pulled Willow's thin dress over her head, tossing it behind them. She had been good, waiting for him before fucking her little human toy. Tonight, he would reward her devotion and love by giving her what she wanted. As if he could really have denied her that long anyway. He was merely putty in her hands, something he had realized more than a week ago but still a fact he was trying to prevent her from understanding just yet. She was his fire goddess, the other half he had been waiting for. He kissed the back of her neck, piercing her skin with his teeth as he sucked tenderly from the dripping blood. His large hands moved to her thighs, one hand moving between her damp curls and finding entrance in her tightness. She gasped as she arched back, her breasts moving forward as her head rest on his shoulder. He glanced at Xander, saw the boy watching with fascination, his own cock still hard and dripping from between his thighs. Spike moved his free hand to her breast, kneading it roughly and twisting the nipple just the way she liked. He again looked at Xander, raising an eyebrow as the boy still sat open mouthed and aroused. Sighing in disgust, Spike wondered what was wrong with the idiot. He reached for the boys hand, finding it fastened to the arm of the chair. He smiled at that, easily ripping the material away. Xander's hand immediately came up and grabbed Willow's breast, the boy's dark head moving forward as his mouth engulfed her nipple. Spike freed the other hand, feeling it join his between Willow's thighs. He listened to her loud moans, her soft gasps, his erection nestled against her back. He waited for a few moments, waited until Xander was involved with Willow's breasts, before he moved his hand over the human's cock. A loud gasp greeted his ears as Xander pulled away from Willow, looking at Spike in surprise that soon was replaced by pleasure as the vampire began to milk his cock expertly.

Willow wondered if she were dreaming. Caught between heat and cold, so many emotions rocking her very core. She pushed down on fingers, listening to Xander's breathing and feeling Spike against her back. She wanted them both inside her now. She pushed their hands away, glancing down at Spike's large hand stroking Xander's cock and smiling. She pulled his hand free, running her tongue along it and cleaning it free of Xander's arousal. She didn't ask Spike for permission before moving over Xander's cock and pushing herself onto it. She ground against him as her mouth found his, his cock moving into her at a slow pace. She felt cool hands on her ass as fingers moved between her cunt lips. Spike moved his wet fingers between her ass cheeks, slowly forcing first one then two into her tight rosebud. She pulled free from Xander's mouth, crying out in pleasure from the feeling. She began to beg him to fuck her, to take her. She didn't have to wait long before he began to push the head of his cock into her ass.

Xander could feel Spike enter Willow, their cocks separated by very little. He felt Willow tighten around him as her ass was invaded, her teeth biting into his neck from the pleasure she was feeling. He felt the coolness of Spike's legs against his as the blonde straddled his legs, forcing that huge cock into Willow's ass. Xander didn't know how she was taking it all, having seen just how large Spike truly was. He moaned slightly when he felt the vampire's balls against his own, their cocks both pushed into Willow's eager body. He caught blue eyes as he looked up, not sure what he should do. Spike actually smiled at him before the vampire looked at Willow, love clear in his eyes as he leaned over and began to lick her neck. They began a rhythm, when Spike pulled out, Xander pushed in then vice versa. Willow's cries were loud and her moans filled the small room. Soon, their pace picked up as both men began to move quickly, their orgasms approaching. Xander cried out when he felt Willow's teeth pierce his neck, his cock erupting in her cunt as he came. He watched wide eyed as Spike's face changed, eyes becoming yellow as the handsome blonde bit deeply into Willow's neck. Xander could heard the soft gentle sound of sucking as both vampires fed. Exhausted and losing blood, he tried to stay conscious but soon passed out.

Willow lifted her head, licking the drops of blood from her mouth before turning slightly and capturing Spike's mouth. "Thank you," she whispered before letting her face go back to normal.

"Ya wore the poor boy out," Spike said, amusement in his voice as he glanced at the human.

"He doesn't know his own strength yet," she said softly, her hands tracing the lines of Xander's face.

"He will," Spike said, glancing at the boy before looking back at Willow. "How long are you planning on waiting?"

"He's not ready yet. Soon," she said, leaning over and kissing Xander.

Spike stood, pulling his clothes on and watching as Willow did the same. He moved towards Xander, tucking the teen's spent cock into his trousers before lifting the boy and laying him on his bed. Looking at Willow, he smiled, "So, what shall we do for the remainder of the evening?"

She smiled, "Why don't we go home?"

"Home it is," he said, taking her hand and kissing her before they left.

********************

Xander followed Willow, not sure where she was leading him but knowing in his heart he would follow her anywhere. She paused, turning to face him. Her lips curled into a smile as she leaned forward, brushing her lips against his. "Are you sure?"

"I can handle it," he said, not as brave as he was trying to act. It had been two days since he had joined her and Spike in their lovemaking. Two days of haunted dreams and aching. He wanted to feel their coolness against him, wanted them to want him in their lives. Since her turning, she had made no attempts to turn him. She had not even mentioned it to him since that first night. He was beginning to think that she didn't want him with her for eternity. He was scared to death that he was going to lose her.

Willow smiled, seeing the courage in his eyes. "So pretty," she said, moving her fingers along his cheek. "You're mine, pretty boy."

"I'm yours," he whispered, moving his face against her palm.

"Such darkness in your eyes," she said softly, almost hypnotizing him with her voice. "Untapped desires. Do you even know who you are, darling boy?"

"No," he said softly. "Will you show me?"

She nodded, "I shall be your teacher, pretty pet. When you know who you are, who you truly are, then you shall be mine forever."

He smiled, "Forever? I like that."

"Have you seen her lately?" Willow asked, knowing that Xander had heard from Buffy several times since Giles had left for England.

"Not in the past few days," he said. "Why?"

"Just curious," Willow answered with a smile. "Do you care for her still?"

"No," he said truthfully. "Whatever I felt for her died when she turned on you, on all of us. She's not who she used to be. Riley changed her."

Willow laughed softly, hearing the hatred in which he spoke the other boy's name. "No, she changed herself. He helped, of course. And he will suffer for that. Is suffering for that."

Xander looked at her closely when he heard her words, "Is?"

Willow smiled, "Well, Forrest was just no fun so I had to find a new Soldier boy to play with."

"You have Riley?" Xander asked, a slow smile crossing his face. "And have you broken him yet?"

"Many, many times," Willow said with a chuckle. "He's so weak. It's rather pathetic in a way. Cries and begs for mercy." "Can I...can I see?" Xander asked.

"Dear boy," she smiled, "where do you think I'm taking you?"

She kissed him roughly, her teeth biting his lip as she sucked gently on the small drops of blood. She pulled away, licking his lip and catching his eyes, "Again I will ask, are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure," he said, a dark gleam entering his eyes as he took her hand and followed her through the street.

********************

Willow paused at the door, glancing at Xander. She smiled as she saw the look in his eyes. Her pretty boy was hungry, so very hungry for the darkness. She moved her hand over his face causing him to look at her. It had been nearly seven weeks since she had died. At times, it seemed so much less. She could still remember living, being warm and alive. Spike told her that in time she would forget, that her memories would become distant and seem only like a dream. She rather looked forward to that day. Memories were something that held no interest to her. Not those memories at least. She was making new memories though. Each day she had more moments to cherish and treasure. Those memories, her demon would keep safe. Looking at Xander, she thought of the only human memories worth keeping. All of them were of him, of their friendship. Those she would be sad to lose. Even her demon enjoyed reliving those images. Soon, they would be gone. Replaced by the new memories. Memories of her lovely boy with darkness in his eyes and blood on his face. So pretty.

"What?" Xander asked, squirming slightly under the intensity of her look.

"You're mine," Willow said, moving her fingers over his face. She watched him smile, the goofy grin a contradiction to the seriousness of her statement. She moved her hand down to grip his chin, watching as his eyes widened at the slight pain, "Do you understand?"

"Yes," he said, relaxing as she loosened her grip. He glanced at the door, knowing that Riley was behind it. He couldn't control the eagerness he felt, the need to hear that bastard scream. He knew he should be worried about those thoughts, but he had started to get used to them. They were a part of him. Besides, Willow wanted him despite those urges. She wanted him.

"Good," she smiled as she kissed him roughly. "Now, I'm playing a little game with Riley. Do you promise to play nice?"

"Nice?" Xander laughed softly, "I'm always nice, Wills."

"But not too nice," she amended with a smile. She took a step back, "Follow my lead, baby. You sure you want to play? It can get a bit...nasty."

"I want to play," Xander hissed, blaming Riley for everything that had gone wrong in his life. He knew it wasn't the boy's fault, but to Xander Riley signaled the downfall for the entire group. He wanted Riley to pay.

Willow nodded, "I knew that." She leaned forward again, moving her mouth to his ear, "His screams are delicious. So loud, so full of fear."

"Are they?" he whispered, watching as she moved back and nodded.

"Oh yeah," she smiled, saying the words needed to start the game. Before Xander's eyes, her face seemed to change.

"Oh my God," Xander whispered as she winked at him.

Willow laughed, moving to open the door. She tossed her head, the illusion of blonde hair shimmering as Buffy's face smiled, "Let the games begin."



********************

Riley heard the door open, the smell of her shampoo and lotion reaching him before she did. He hated those scents now, roses and apple. He had once been able to lose himself in them, in her. Now, they just signaled pain and humiliation. His nails dug into his palms as he resisted looking up at her, knowing his hatred and anger would be evident and that she would hurt him more for having those emotions. He had been trained to withstand torture, to not spill secrets in the face of death. The tortures he had faced in those training exercises paled in comparison to what she was doing to him. His body was in pain. He knew his back was covered with deep gashes and wounds made from a variety of 'toys' as she called them. He had caught glimpses of a knife and a whip and several other objects he had never seen before.

She used them all over him, on the back of his legs, his thighs, his chest, even his neck. They always hurt and he usually passed out from the pain, only to wake up and have to face the same cycle yet again. He didn't know why she wouldn't just kill him. No, he knew why. She wanted him to have to see her face every time she hurt him. It was the control that she had gained over him, the power that she held that hurt the most. He had given up so many things for her, changed his life, told her secrets, only to have her turn out to be a lying, deceitful bitch. He couldn't believe he had fallen into her trap. Even now, despite the pain and weakness, he wanted to hurt her, to make her feel what he was feeling. To be the face she saw before she passed out. He was chained up in the middle of the room, a small box of crushed glass under his feet, cutting into his skin and making it almost impossible to walk much less run away. The chains were thick and unyielding. No, there would be no escape from her and whatever plan her devious mind had come up with.

"Ah, it someone mad at me?" Willow said, looking at Xander and seeing him looking back and forth between her and Riley. She moved over to Xander, an idea suddenly striking her as she smiled. She whispered a few words, moving her hands in front of his face as she spoke. When she pulled them away, she laughed in a husky voice. Angel was staring back at her. "Look it, baby. He won't play."

"He won't?" Xander said, wondering what she had done. He froze when he heard his voice, recognizing that soft yet sensual tone. He had dreamed of it whispering to him in needy tones. Now, it was coming from his own mouth. She had made him Angel. He looked at her with curious eyes, wondering what she was doing. Why was she having Riley see her as Buffy and him as Angel? His dark eyes moved again to Riley, sweeping over the muscular youth. He felt his cock twitch when he saw the marks covering the soldier's body.

Riley looked up at the male's voice, his eyes studying the attractive dark haired man beside Buffy. He recognized the face from a drawing that Buffy had, his entire body going numb as he said flatly, "Angel."

"Oh goodie," Willow clapped, "He knows you."

Xander didn't say anything, just standing back to watch Willow. He saw her move forward and watched as Riley flinched, pulling against his chains as he moved away from her hand. He slowly smiled as Willow ran her hand along the man's chest, dragging her nails down until they drew blood. She soon ran her hand along Riley's cock, a playful smile crossing her face.

"Someone likes being hurt," she cooed as she began to caress Riley's cock. She laughed as his eyes fell to the floor, not bothering to deny what she already knew. Brave, macho little soldier boy loved being hurt. Sure, he screamed in pain and hated her, no, hated Buffy, for causing it, but his body reacted. He never failed to cum before she was finished with him, a fact that she loved to remind him of during their sessions. She moved her thumb over the head of his cock as her free hand grabbed his chin in a rough hold. "You're gonna love my Angel then, cause he's a master of giving pain."

"Fuck you," Riley said, a rush of fear running over him at her words. She had never brought anyone else into the room. It always just been her and whatever torture device she was using at the time. Now, her ex-boyfriend was standing there beside her, looking a bit too delighted in his current situation.

She smiled an impish smile, "Poor Riley. Guess you trusted the wrong girl this time. Angel," she looked at Xander and studied him, wanting to make sure he wouldn't let her down. She saw the large bulge pressed against his pants and smiled, "baby likes to play rough."

"I think I can handle that," Xander said, moving forward slowly, as if he were being pulled by some invisible string. The rational side of his brain was screaming at him that this was wrong, that he should free Riley and leave. The rest of him was screaming out in lust and need to make Riley scream, to make Willow proud, to pay Riley back for ruining his and Willow's lives. That part, the real part of him, won out as he picked up a small whip.

Willow watched Xander's face as he held the whip, the look of almost childlike wonder and excitement. She moved away from the men, her fingers easily unbuttoning her shirt and letting it fall to the ground. Her skirt followed as she soon stood nude. She saw Riley look at her, seeing Buffy's body. Xander glanced at her, seeing the real her. She moved a chair and sat down, her legs straddling either side as wetting lips brushed against the soft leather padded seat. She leaned back, one hand on her upper thigh and the other over the back of the chair. Looking at Xander, she said, "He's my toy, hon. You can do anything you want, just make him scream for me."

With those words, Xander's arm lashed out as he brought the small whip down on a rather deep cut. He smiled slowly as Riley grunted, refusing to scream. His own cock was throbbing, pushing against the denim of his jeans until he thought they might burst open. He began to beat Riley, taking his time and enjoying the sensations as his eyes looked at Willow. She was smiling, her hand moving along her thigh until soon she was playing with herself. He felt his jeans begin to wetten from his pre-cum as he traded toys and began anew.

Xander continued playing with Riley for nearly two hours. It had taken him an hour before he had broken the soldier, causing Riley to finally scream out. Xander had gone slowly, taking pleasure in causing the man pain. He had never realized what it would be like to have such power and control over another human being. He put the whip down and surveyed his work, noticing the new marks and the blood that was flowing freely. His dark eyes found Willow who was still watching with a small, proud smile. He saw the wetness that was covering her cunt lips and seemed to be leaking to the chair beneath her. Without thinking, he unfastened his pants, pushing them off as he walked. He kneeled down, entering her in one thrust, groaning as her cool tightness engulfed him. He pounded into her fast and furious, her nails digging into his skin as they moved together in a rough mating. She screamed out, her cunt milking him as he came. Looking at her, he was surprised when she didn't bite. Remembering Riley, he realized that she was still caught in her role of Buffy.

Willow pushed Xander off of her, his cum mixing with her own and covering her cunt and the chair. Looking at Riley she saw him watching with hate filled eyes. Smiling, she said, "Bring him to me."

Xander stood and unfastened the chains on Riley, noticing with a smile that the bigger man didn't even attempt to fight him. He took Riley towards Willow and pushed him to the ground at Willow's command.

"I'm all wet," she said in a childish voice, her eyes daring him to object. "Clean me up."

Riley balked, a wave of disgust covering him at her words. He moaned in pain as a hand twisted in his hair, pushing his face against her wetness. He began to lick hesitantly, tasting her and Angel. He frowned when he realized that she tasted different. Sweeter. He closed his eyes and ran his tongue over the length of her cunt, swirling it around her clit. She was intoxicating.

Willow groaned as he began to seriously lick her cunt. She felt his tongue on her clit and smiled as she looked at Xander. "Seems you've got a problem."

He scowled, looking down at his still hard cock. He had cum once but was still hard. "Yeah, seems so."

She moved her legs around Riley's back, capturing him as she nodded, "Let him take care of it."

Xander's cock pulsed at her words, his eyes moving along the tight ass kneeling in front of him. He ran his hand over his cock, her juices mixed with his as he contemplated whether or not he could actually do what she suggested. Riley moved slightly as he buried his head in Willow's cunt, making his ass cheeks clench and the small rosebud between them flash Xander. Without thinking, Xander was kneeling behind the larger man, his hand spreading the cheeks and his cock finding the tight rosebud. He saw Riley freeze and start to struggle, the action only causing Xander to smile and Willow to laugh. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into Riley, moaning at the heated pleasure his cock was feeling. With one thrust, he buried himself in Riley's virgin ass, his balls touching the other man's. He heard a loud scream followed by a moan as Riley's head went up, his back straightening. Xander ran his hand over the bloody back, his eyes catching Willow's as he began to move. She was smiling, her hand holding Riley's head against her cunt as she moved against his tongue.

"Make him cum," she mouthed to Xander, knowing that that would hurt Riley far worse than the rape actually would. To have him find pleasure from the act, that would make him hate Buffy even more.

Xander nodded, his free hand moving underneath Riley and finding the soldier's hard cock. He began to stroke it as he moved, knowing he wouldn't last long in the tight warmth of Riley's ass. Soon, he was grunting as he filled Riley's ass with his cum. He felt Riley spasm against his hand, liquid covering it as the man came. Xander pulled his cock free, noticing the cum mixed with the blood from the invasion of Riley's ass. Willow grabbed Riley's head, lifting it and seeing the look of true defeat in his eyes.

"Why would I have ever wanted you when I have him?" she asked softly. "You were nothing, Riley. You never were. Just something to play with. You are my toy. Nothing more. You never will be. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he said weakly.

"Such a weak little loser," she said with a condescending smile.

His eyes flashed at her words causing her to smile. She refastened his chains, smiling at his look of disobedience. Soon, he would be ready, she decided with a smile. "Angel, shall we?"

Xander nodded, taking her arm. "I'm ready, Buffy."

They left the room, leaving Riley chained up and even more confused and angry than before.

********************

"He's ready."

Spike looked up at the softly spoken words, taking in his mate's smile. He laughed, "Oh, really? What makes you so sure?"

Willow moved forward, losing a piece of clothing which each step until she stood nude in front of him. "Today...he was magnificent. Cruel and sadistic and oh so handsome. I was proud."

"What did the whelp do?" he asked, sniffing the air and smelling her arousal mixed with another scent. Scowling, he lunged and grabbed her wrist, holding it tight, "besides fuck you!"

She laughed, running her fingers along Spike's chest, "Daddy's jealous..."

Spike tightened his hold, twisting her arm until she cried out, the amusement leaving her green eyes as fear entered them, "Daddy doesn't like to share, pet. Thought I mentioned that."

"I..." she grimaced as he pulled her towards the bed, his hold an iron grip around her wrist. "Hurts..."

"Good," he said, shoving her onto the bed. His eyes swept over her, a slow smile crossing his face as she rubbed her bruised wrist. "If you ever fuck him without my permission again, I'll kill him."

"I won't," she whispered, watching her sire with half closed eyes. She could feel the juices dripping from between her legs as the pain slowly faded from her wrist. "Daddy doesn't need to be jealous. I don't want Xander, not like I want you."

Spike smiled as he saw her nipples harden, saw the lust in her beautiful green eyes. "You're mine, luv. My childe, my mate, my lover. I don't mind you turning the moron. I've seen the evil that he holds. I think he'd make a splendid childe and companion for you, BUT, I don't like you being with him."

"You're jealous," she said, giggling softly before seeing the warning look in his eyes. "Spike, I love you. What I feel for Xander is complicated. I don't even really understand it. He's my best friend and I can see such potential in him. He'll make a wonderful vampire, my love. Today, for the first time, I could see it. He gave in to the cravings, Spike. It was so beautiful. Blood on his face and his cock was ever so hard..." she smiled slightly, "and he raped Riley. Enjoyed raping Riley....I know he liked having that power, but he always looked to me before making any move. He'll be a good childe."

"He raped Iowa?" Spike whistled, his anger and jealousy forgotten momentarily. He smiled slightly, "You say he enjoyed it?"

She laughed as she leaned over and whispered, "I think he may be a bit of a poof."

He snorted, "Just now figuring that one out, luv? Boy had a hard on for Angel. Could smell his arousal even when that bastard lost his soul. You're pretty little boy likes boys, pet."

She laughed, "See? You have nothing to worry about."

"He likes you too, Red," Spike said, having witnessed the devotion and love the boy had for Willow. That was the main reason he was still alive. Well, that and the fact that he'd promised Willow.

"Nope," she shook her head. "He loves me. He'll love you too, Spike."

"Don't care if he does or not," Spike said, smiling. "So, he really got into it?"

"Beat Riley for hours," Willow said, "then raped him. Such evil...it was delicious to watch. He's ready now. He's finally unleashed it all...."

"Then tonight you'll turn him," Spike decided. He just wanted the boy turned and part of the family so that they could leave Sunnydale. He had no desire to stay in this town. "Then we'll leave."

She smiled, "My plan is almost complete. We can leave tomorrow."

He arched an eyebrow, "You're giving the orders now, luv?"

"Of course not, sire," she said, uncertain eyes watching his face. Sometimes she wasn't sure when he was teasing or absolutely serious. It was one of the many things she loved about him.

"Good girl," he said slowly, remembering their earlier conversation. "You were naughty, pet. Rutting around with that human without asking your Daddy.....You need to be punished."

She felt a trickle of awareness spread over her body as she meekly lowered her head in a submissive stance, "Yes, sire. I deserve to be punished."

"Lay down, face down," he said, moving from the bed and reaching for Willow's favorite whip. Tonight, she'd turn the boy finally. Tomorrow, they'd leave this damn town. Facing her, his eyes softened as they swept over her body. She was so lovely, and she was his. Moving towards the bed, he said roughly, "Who do you belong to?"

"Spike," she said, crying out in pleasure as the whip hit her left buttock. Goddess, she loved being punished by him.

********************

Xander ran his fingers along the hem of his shirt, a nervous reaction that he had never been able to break. He stared at Willow, drinking in the sight of her. She was so beautiful, even more so after she had been turned. He couldn't explain that, how death could make someone seem so full of life. Her eyes sparkled now, her hair even appeared shinier. She was happy. He had spent the day in his room, listening to loud music as he had dealt with what he had become. He was a monster. He had not only beaten Riley, enjoyed bringing blood to the guy's back, but he had raped him. He, Xander Harris, had raped another man. Not only was that hard to deal with, but what was worse was that he had loved it. Loved the power, loved the screams of pain, loved forcing the larger man onto his cock. Even now, remembering that, his cock twitched.

Willow had killed. Willow had even tortured Riley, probably far worse than he had except for the rape. That, Xander knew, had been the worst. That had broken the handsome soldier more than any whip or knife ever could. And he was the one responsible. Willow had an excuse though. She was a vampire. She was no longer a human. She lived with a demon inside her now. He didn't. Well, not a living demon. Just his own wicked thoughts that he had always ignored. Today, though, he had given himself over to them. He had acted merely on instinct and he had loved it. For the first time, he had felt truly alive. That scared him to death all the while it was strangely soothing. Willow had forced him to become who he really was. For that, he loved her. Now, sitting here, watching her, he knew it was time. He felt a tremor of anticipation as she stalked him, not speaking. No words were necessary.

Willow smiled at him, so proud of her best friend. He had been able to get in touch with the evil before his turning. She knew that would help make things easier for him. She also knew he wasn't truly evil. Not like he seemed to believe. Sure, there was darkness, just as there had been in her own life. And he enjoyed giving and receiving pain. But, that didn't make him evil. He wouldn't be evil until she shared her demon with him, gave him something that took away the doubts and insecurities and made him confident. Then, she smiled slowly, he'd be evil as hell. She brought her hand up to his cheek, simply resting it there as they stared into each other's eyes, not speaking. Loyalty and love were the only two emotions she saw in their brown depths, no fear or worry. He trusted her completely. For that, she would be gentle with him. She would turn him as Spike had turned her. There was no need to prove dominance for Xander knew he would be her childe. He would be expected to obey her and her master. She would not turn him if she believed there would ever be any problems with his obeying her or Spike. She had meant what she told Spike. She loved him completely. For him, she would have even given up Xander. She was just glad that she hadn't had to. Xander was hers, just as she was Spike's.

She leaned over, kissing the soft flesh on his pulse point. She waited, smiling when she felt him relax against her. Her pretty baby, not scared at all...welcoming what she was going to give him. She moved her mouth to his ear, kissing the lobe as her hand drifted down his chest. She could feel his erection pushing against her stomach, his desire obvious even now. She moved her hand into his jeans, listening to him whimper as her cold palm enclosed his hardness. Smiling, she said, "Shhh...."

With those words, she let her demon free, biting into his neck. She heard him cry out in pain, his body pushing against hers at the intrusion of her fangs. She ran her hand over his length, his jeans now around knees. She stroked him as she drank, his hand on her waist as he felt himself growing weak. This wasn't what he had expected, he realized. He had thought it would be a rough bite and then blood exchanged, over in mere minutes. She was being so careful, her hand caressing his erection in time with the gentle sucking at his neck. He could feel the ridges of her forehead against his cheek, he realized, her tongue lapping at his skin as she sucked. He felt his head falling forward, resting on her shoulder as she continued to tease his cock as she slowly drained the life from him. He loved her so much. Even now, when he knew she was eager to make him her childe, she was taking her time to make it pleasurable for him.

Willow felt her hand covered with his seed after several minutes of her stroking. She heard his soft grunt of release, felt his forehead resting on her shoulder. She brought her hand up, feeling his juices coating it. Smiling, she removed her fangs and bit down on her wrist, tasting her own blood mixed with his seed. She lifted his head, looking into his half closed eyes and smiling softly. She brought her wrist to his mouth, whispering, "Drink, baby boy. Let Mommy make it all better...."

Xander was distantly aware of her voice but he was so tired. He felt so weak, his body barely holding him up. If not for Willow, he knew he'd be laying on the floor. His heartbeat was so slow. He knew he was dying. He felt something on his lips, a strange smell reaching his nose. It smelled like sex and something else. A coppery taste entered his mouth as he opened it, his tongue licking hesitantly at the substance. He closed his eyes as he began to suck, Willow's soft words reaching his mind as she urged him to drink from her. He drank for seconds, minutes, hours. Time had stopped for him. Nothing existed except him and Willow. After awhile, he felt a cool hand on his face. Willow was looking at him, a smile on her pretty face.

"That's enough," she said tenderly. "You need to sleep now. You're body is dying. You need to let the demon take over. Sleep, baby."

Xander allowed her to move him to the bed, laying down as he closed his eyes, drawing a ragged breath before falling into a shadowy place. Willow watched from beside the bed as her best friend stopped breathing, his face taking on a peaceful expression as he died. She sat down, bringing her knees up under her chin as she waited for her first childe to open his eyes. She had promised Spike that they would be able to leave tomorrow night. She knew he was getting testy, hating Sunnydale for various reasons of his own. She hated to leave, especially not being able to see the end results of her plan, but she knew it was time. Too many memories here. Memories of times when they were young and innocent and had no idea what lurked in the shadows. Memories of being weak and pathetic and powerless. Yes, a fresh start would do them all good. She smiled as she watched him move as the demon took over. He'd be awake soon. Then, she'd take him home, back to her Spike.

********************

Riley opened his eyes slowly, startled to find himself laying on the ground outside. He sat up, sucking in a harsh breath at the pain in his back. He looked around, wondering what had happened. He had been chained up last he remembered. He knew that Buffy had come in, and he had been hit in the head. His large hand came up and felt the wound on the back of his head. The bitch had tired of him and throw him out, he realized. Standing, he hissed at the pain. He could barely stand, having spent weeks in those chains. He didn't understand why she had let him live. Probably because she knew he would never tell anyone what had happened. He had been raped by a vampire. Not only that, but he had cum from it. He felt shame wash over him as he leaned against the building, trying to get his bearings.

Not only had he cum, but he had begged for more. He had eaten out the little bitch, slurping up all of her juices as her boyfriend had reamed his ass, all the while begging for more. He closed his eyes, hating himself for having enjoyed that. Even now, he could feel his body reacting to memories of that night. The whore had known of his enjoyment, telling him what his face looked like as it was twisted in pleasure. She knew that, somewhere in the dark corners of his mind, he had enjoyed her torture and the pain. Running a hand over his face, he tried to forget it. She had broken him, he knew. When Angel's cock had thrust into him, he had been broken. Raped. He was a soldier, a warrior, yet he had taken another man's cock like some two-dollar whore, even pleading for more. She had turned him into that, made him realize things about himself that disgusted him but he knew that he couldn't ignore.

When he opened his eyes, he took a look at his surroundings. He was near the dorms, near the initiative. She had taken him home. He stood up, moving slowly towards his dorm. His back hurt and his ass hurt and even his feet hurt, but he was going to make it. He'd go into his room and take a shower, wash away the blood and dried cum that he knew still covered his back and his ass. After that, he'd lay down on his stomach and try to figure out what he could do. He had gone several feet when he heard someone behind him. He turned, seeing Graham, his best friend, watching him with a strange expression.

"Riley? Man, what the hell happened to you? We thought you were dead, like Forrest," Graham said, his eyes sweeping over the form of his commander, taking in the dried blood on the clothes and slowness to the man's walk.

"Graham," Riley said, cursing himself for the new awareness that went over him as he looked at the handsome man. He looked at the cement, trying not to dwell on how large Graham's hands were or the memories of the other man's body after a patrol when they had all been taking showers. He had never noticed things like that before, why now? Some inner voice reminded him that he seemed to have an excellent memory of what Graham looked like naked to not have noticed. Pushing that voice away, he spoke, "I didn't die, though I'm sure I look like I have."

"Yeah, you look like shit, Finn," Graham said, moving to help support Riley who looked like he might fall down, he was so weak. "Let me help you."

Riley hissed at his body's reaction to Graham's hands on him and to the pain that he felt as he straightened up. "Damn, that hurts."

"We need to get you to med," Graham said, frowning.

"No," Riley said with a forceful tone. "No one is going to see me."

"Doc's not gonna like that," Graham said, watching Riley closely.

"The initiative can go to hell," Riley said, having at least been able to do some soul searching during his time as Buffy's prisoner. "I'm quitting."

"What?" Graham looked at him in shock. "Man, the initiative is your life."

"It's fucked up," Riley said, shaking his head. "Taking things and studying them? We should be killing them or helping them. Hell, I don't know who the real monsters are anymore...."

"What happened to you?" Graham asked quietly as they entered the dorm building.

Riley shrugged, "I don't know...I think I finally grew up."

"You're not going to tell me?" Graham asked, knowing that Riley was his only friend left since Forrest had been killed. If Riley left, well, he knew he would too. It wouldn't be fun without Riley around.

"Help me upstairs," Riley asked, "then I'll tell you. I may need you help."

"You've got it," Graham said, not even asking in what.

Riley smiled slightly, studying his friend as they went upstairs. He had Buffy to thank for his new views on life. Strangely, it actually felt good to know he was finally. But, the bitch was going to pay. If Graham helped him, he knew he could figure out a way to get her back. She had fucked with him one too many times, he decided. He'd give it a week or so, until he felt stronger and until she assumed he wasn't going to make a move against her. Then, he'd lash out and let her know exactly who she had played with. Oh yeah, the bitch was going down.....

********************

"Do you think it will work?" Spike asked as he changed lanes.

"Yeah," Willow nodded as she smiled. "Riley won't just slither away. He might have been an ass, but he was strong. She's going to go down."

Spike laughed, "And we don't even have to mess with it. I love it!"

"If Buffy's going to end up dead, why did we leave?" Xander asked from the backseat. He leaned over, his dark eyes looking at his sire for the answer.

"Because, Riley might not kill her. She is the slayer after all. He's just a human. He'll hurt her though, I'm sure of that. And with all of us gone, and Giles in London, poor little miss is all alone to face the evils of Sunnydale," Willow laughed. "Let's see how much she misses us when she's doing it all alone."

"She'll be dead by the end of the year," Spike predicted, honestly figuring the blonde wouldn't last a month. Not with Riley after her and the usual evil to deal with. He smiled, proud of his childe for thinking of that plan.

Xander looked at his grandsire and smiled, "Good."

Spike glanced at the boy, still surprised to see him so submissive to both him and Willow. He had expected to have to fight the kid. Damn Willow for being right, again. He knew the boy was a fighter. He was also going to be one hell of a vampire. They had taken him for his first meal before leaving Sunnydale. Watching Xander stalk the girl, hearing him smoothly charm her, seeing the joy he took in chasing her and killing her, Spike was impressed. What was even more impressive was that the strong fledge immediately came back to Willow, loyalty and devotion in those dark brown eyes. It would certainly make for an interesting family, he decided. "Yeah, the little bitch needs to die."

"Spikey," Willow said, smiling at her mate.

"Yeah, luv?" he asked, glancing at her and frowning, not liking the look in her green eyes. "What?"

"Up ahead, take a left," she said, chewing on her bottom lip.

"We're headed North, pet. A left will take us South, down towards LA," he pointed out.

She laughed as she moved close to him, "I know...I want to see Angel. I think he and Xander have some unfinished business."

"I am not going to LA so you can play matchmaker," Spike cursed, glaring at her.

"Angel?" Xander perked up, his cock hardening as his demon flashed through familiar fantasies his human self had had about the dark haired vampire. He frowned, "He'd kill us."

Willow shook her head, "No, he wouldn't. We're family, after all."

"Damn it, Red. I gave you the whelp. I can't give you Peaches too," Spike grumbled, looking at her as he drove. Sighing loudly, he saw the determined look in her eyes. She wanted her childe to play with his sire, so be it. Angel would definitely teach the pup a thing or two, Spike decided, smiling slightly as he imagined Soul Boy giving into the demon and disciplining the obnoxious teenager. That might be worth putting up the poof...maybe.

"Please?" Willow begged, her hand stroking him through his jeans. "I'll owe you one...."

"Damn it," he moved the car across three lanes to make the exit that would lead them to LA. "You do owe me, luv."

She smiled, kissing his cheek as Xander made a gagging noise. "I know, lover." She settled against him, resting her cheek on his shoulder as he drove. She smiled when she saw the now leaving Sunnydale sign, glad to be leaving the past behind her. She had a future to look forward to. A future, not only with her mate, but also her best friend and maybe even Angel. Smiling, she sighed in contentment as Spike's arm went around her shoulder.

THE END