Marshmallows

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Willow watched eagerly as Riley unwrapped his birthday gifts. When she had seen her present at the store, it had seemed perfect for her friend. Spike had agreed completely. Now, though, she was having her doubts. She had thought it would make a cute gift, hoping that Riley would appreciate it. Spike's agreeing that it was perfect should have set off warning bells in her head. He hated Riley as much as he hated all of her friends. She should have just gotten Riley a gift certificate or something. Now, she was going to have him mad at her. And she didn't want that. He had been very supportive the past month.

She and Spike had been officially dating for a little over the month. Their night out at the movies had set it all up. Buffy had even approved, knowing that the blonde vampire made her best friend happy. Willow was glad that her friends had accepted her relationship with Spike. It made things much easier for her, even if Spike constantly bad mouthed them all. She knew he didn't hate them completely, though she didn't doubt for a moment that he would kill them without hesitating if he didn't have the implant. She snuggled closer to her boyfriend, smiling as Riley opened his gift from Xander. She saw her package near the bottom, chewing her lip as she thought of ways to prevent Riley from opening it. He was going to kill her.

?What's next?? Buffy asked.

Riley smiled at his girlfriend's eager look. She was more excited than he was. He pulled up a large package, reading the tag. ?This is from Willow and Spike.? He noticed the frightened look in Willow's eyes and frowned in puzzlement. She seemed worried about her gift. He glanced at Spike and saw the smirk on the vampire's face. Ahh, he realized that Willow had gotten him something that Spike thought he'd hate and she was now worried about. He steeled himself, not sure what to expect. ?Let's see what this is.?

Willow chewed her lower lip, watching him. When he opened the box, he froze, a slight twitch of his lips his only reaction. ?What is it?? Xander asked.

Riley looked up, amusement in his eyes. He pulled out an old doll that was shaped and dressed like Captain Hook from the cartoon. He pulled the string and listened as the doll said, ?I'll get you Pan!?

?Willow!? Buffy exclaimed, shocked that her friend would buy Riley something so unpleasant.

?This is great? Riley said, laughing. He shook his head, looking at the redhead. ?I love it.?

?You do?? Spike asked, surprised. He had thought it would anger the slayer's toy. Damn, he had been wrong. Willow had sincerely thought the doll would be a good gift. He knew he had been mean to agree with her just to upset the youth. She would be mad if she figured it out. Now he didn't even get the satisfaction of seeing the kid mad. This sucked.

?Yep. Reminds me how much I've grown up? Riley said, catching blue eyes as he stressed the latter two words. He saw a flash of irritation enter the blue eyes and his smile broadened.

?Oh good? Willow said, letting out a breath. ?I didn't mean anything bad by it. I just thought it was cute.?

?It was sweet, Willow? Riley said, placing the doll back in the box. He decided that he had the perfect place in his closet to keep it.

?So, ready to head out?? Buffy asked.

?Yeah, I'm ready for some dancing? Anya said taking Xander's hand.

?Ready, luv?? Spike asked, standing. He couldn't believe the damn toy had gotten one over on him. He had to admit to a grudging respect for the farm boy. Not often someone bested him.

?Yes? Willow said, standing. She looked to Buffy and smiled, ?Let's stop at the coffee house on the way. I'm dying for some hot chocolate.?

?It's ninety degrees outside? Buffy said, laughing. ?Too hot for that.?

Willow frowned, ?I just have this craving for marshmallows. I know...stupid but I just felt like having some.?

?We can get you some hot chocolate, honey? Spike said, rolling his eyes. He had discovered over the past month that Willow often got cravings for the most ridiculous things. He loved her anyway, but sometimes she amused him.

?Thank you Spike, but I'll live. Let's concentrate on having fun.?

?If you change your mind....? he smiled, walking out of the apartment following Xander and Anya.

?Let's boogie? Buffy said, following behind them.

Riley shook his head, laughing as they headed to the Bronze. Overall, it was a good birthday he thought as he took Buffy's outstretched hand. He followed the gang as they all chatted about numerous things as they walked to the Bronze. He laughed as Xander began a story describing his day at work. He pulled Buffy into him, his eyes glancing over Willow and Spike who were holding hands and touching and Xander and Anya who were also holding hands and walking ahead of them. He kissed a surprised Buffy, laughing as he hurried to catch up with others, pulling her with him.

************

Willow heard Spike in the kitchen and smiled. "What are you doing in there?"

"Just wait" Spike called out, laughing as she cursed him. "Close your eyes. I have a surprise."

Willow laid back on the couch, the cover shifting underneath her. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head. They had been out until after three am, having been home less than six hours now. She had had fun though. She knew that Riley had hated his doll, but she was relieved that he had acted as if it was great. She knew that had gotten to Spike more than anything she could have done. "My eyes are closed."

Spike walked into the living room, his eyes roaming over her body. He could see one breast peaking out from beneath the blanket. Her pink nipple just beckoned to be tasted. He sat down on the couch beside her, chuckling. "Keep them closed, pet."

Willow gasped as she felt something warm against her breast. She felt his cold tongue lick the nipple, soothing the light burning. She felt the blanket pushed down past her knees, his hand caressing her legs as he continued to suckled her breast. She felt more burning and something sticky as he ran something over her stomach, his tongue following. "What is that?"

Spike chuckled as he heard her breathless question. "Something you said got me craving...."

"Oh goddess" she exclaimed as the warmth enveloped her clit.

"Marshmallows" he said, licking at the gooey white substance that coated her wet cunt. He slid a finger inside her as he feasted on the Willow flavored marshmallows. "Great idea, pet."

Willow groaned as he leisurely feasted on her. Marshmallows. She couldn't believe he was covering her in warm marshmallows. She opened her mouth to say something, only to find a gooey marshmallow forced into her mouth. She ate it, licking his fingers as she ground against his face. She screamed out her release as he lapped at her wetness.

"This" she said trying to get her breath, "wasn't what I intended..."

"Are you complaining, luv?" he asked, looking up at her and licking her juices off his face. "You can open your eyes, Red."

Willow opened them, seeing the wetness on his face. She leaned forward, catching his lips. She could taste herself and the marshmallows on his tongue. "Never complaining, Spike."

"Good" he said, moving to enter her in one stroke. The feeling of her sticky skin against his made him smile. He drove her to another orgasm before he sent his seed inside her. He kissed her deeply before pulling away and smiling. "Let's go to bed, sweets."

"Thanks Spike" she said, laughing as he swept her into his arms.

"For what?" he asked, nuzzling her neck as he carried her nude body into the bedroom.

"For the marshmallows" she said, giggling as he tossed her onto the bed.

"Welcome, luv....you're welcome" Spike said, moving to sink inside her to sleep.

THE END