The Hufflepuff Dances at Midnight

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally Posted: September 1, 2004

Hermione started to exit the theater when an arm went around her waist.


"No, wait here," Blaise whispered in her ear.


Draco moved from her side, looking at them both, a serious expression on his handsome face, "I'll go ahead and make sure everything is secure. When I give the signal, you two can safely leave this smelly Muggle establishment."


"What's the signal?" Blaise arched a brow and asked their lover, his voice as serious as Draco's.


"You guys are crazy," Hermione rolled her eyes as she started to walk past them to the exit, knowing they were deliberately teasing her for forcing them to go to a movie with her.


"What? We enjoyed the Muggle film," Draco said defensively, his arm snaking around her waist this time as he pulled her slender body back against him. His lips brushed against her neck as he whispered, "Where do you think you're going, love?"


"I'm going to the apparation point so I can go home and shag my lovers," Hermione said innocently, watching Blaise's eyes darken and hearing Draco's low groan at her words.


"I'll make sure the coast is clear, Draco," Blaise decided, winking as he added, "then we can go home and make love to our witch."


"If it's clear, just say, 'The Hufflepuff dances at midnight'," Draco said solemnly, his gray eyes flashing with amusement when Hermione giggled, "that will be our code word."


"Got it," Blaise walked ahead and gave a big show of looking around the crowded street in Muggle London before moving back towards them and whispering loudly, "The Hufflepuff dances at midnight."


"Let's go, Hermione. It's safe to leave," Draco smirked as he took her hand.


"That's it. No more Muggle movies for you two," Hermione smiled affectionately as she followed her lovers outside.

The end.