Shipwrecked

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Willow moved away from the window as she noticed the sky growing dark. She smiled, glad that it was finally dusk. She was in LA. Had been for nearly a week. It was nice, a bit different from Sunnydale. She had needed a break from her life, a difference in her routine. She still wasn't sure what had caused her to pick up the phone and call Angel, but she was glad that she had listened to the voice in her head. Working with Angel and the others was nice. Everyone had their job and they all worked together to defeat the evil. It was nice being needed. She hated to leave, something that she had never imagined feeling. Sunnydale was her home. Her best friends lived there. She loved it there. Yet, having been in LA for a week, she found herself easily thinking of this as home now. She was no longer quite so certain she wanted to go home.

Of course, she hadn't spoken of these thoughts to anyone. She was expected back in Sunnydale the next day. She always did what was expected, so she knew she'd be on the bus. No running away to LA to live and work for this girl. She sighed, realizing that this was her last night in LA. She had already told Gunn and Wesley good bye, had already had a farewell dinner with Cordelia who had become a very good friend over the short week she'd been visiting. The remainder of her evening was going to be spent with Angel. She smiled softly when she thought about him. He had changed since moving here, lightened up in a lot of ways. She had almost fainted the first time he had told a joke. And he laughed now, his face appearing younger when he smiled. The faint stirrings of a long forgotten crush had been felt but she'd ignored them. After her break up with Tara, she knew it was not the time to start lusting after someone so unattainable. Besides, she'd be gone tomorrow. He had only let her come visit out of some misguided effort to be friendly to the 'old gang' anyway. He would most likely be thrilled to get his hotel back to himself. Angel had enjoyed being alone. This last week, he'd spent the majority of his time working or entertaining her. Yeah, he'd be glad for the rest, she decided.

She moved to her bed, putting her half-packed suitcase on the floor. She looked at the sack of presents she had bought her friends, wondering if any of them had missed her. She had called home once, having a short conversation with Buffy who had been on her way out with Dawn. Xander's machine had picked up the two times she had tried him. They all had their own lives now, lives that she wasn't really a part of anymore. Sure, they all still got together to research and to sometimes help Buffy, but more often than not, Buffy fought alone. She had grown so much stronger over the years, not needing the support she had needed in high school. That was one of the many things Willow had enjoyed about helping Angel and the gang here work. Being part of a family again, in some ways. Here, she was needed. They appreciated her help. Her magic was growing stronger, Angel seemed to like teaching her things, showing her books and reading important things to her. It was what she had once had in Sunnydale, before so many things had gotten in the way. She bet that no one back home would even notice if she didn't come back for months. Sighing, she shook her head. She hated self pity. Just because she had no lover anymore didn't mean she had earned the right to wallow in this pity party.

She smiled as she realized it was almost time for them to leave. She had a nice last evening in LA planned for her and Angel. Something she had been wanting to do since she had come to LA, but hadn't managed to squeeze into her rather hectic schedule. She knew he'd agree to go with her, having followed her throughout the town every night for a week. And it would be fun, she decided. Just them and a boat and the ocean and the moon. She decided to ignore how romantic such a situation could become, instead concentrating on the idea of actually being able to talk to her friend. She grabbed a coat in case it was cooler on the ocean and headed downstairs. She reached the lobby of the hotel, her eyes widening in surprise when she saw Angel talking to someone all too familiar.

He turned and faced her, blue eyes narrowed as he asked sharply, "There you are. Are you ready to go yet? I'd like to be back in Sunnydale by dawn."

********************

"Spike?" Willow said his name, her voice betraying her confusion as she stared at him in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

Angel looked at Willow, simply drinking in the sight of her. He had never considered her beautiful before. Sure, she had been pretty and sweet, but now, well, she would have taken his breath away. This last week had been the happiest that he had been in longer than he cared to admit. The others had accepted her easily, finding a spot for her on the team. And she had pulled through several times. Years of working with the slayer had taught her well. And it wasn't only working with her that he enjoyed. It was nice having someone else in the hotel, hearing someone laugh and having someone to talk to. They had spent every night simply talking about every subject imaginable, not going to sleep until it was nearly dawn. She should have been exhausted with the hours she was keeping, but she was always bright eyed and enthusiastic every morning. It was just one of the many reasons that he had started to fall under her spell.

He shook his head slightly, not wanting to dwell on the emotions she was bringing out in him. She was leaving, tonight it seemed. He was a bit disappointed. He had looked forward to their last night together, not sure what she had planned but knowing that it would be wonderful if it meant being with her. Now, Spike had ruined it. He was there to take her home immediately. Angel knew it was for the best really. If she remained, he would grow more and more tempted to just chain her in the room and never let her go. Even now, he was resisting the impulse to knock Spike out and whisk Willow somewhere far, far away. Keep her to himself until she started to feel the same way about him that he felt about her. He spoke up, "I can see that you're as surprised as I am to see him."

Spike scowled at his grand sire, his blue eyes narrowing as he saw the way Angel was looking at Willow. He growled, wondering where the damn wanker got off looking at Willow that way. He looked back at the redhead, saying, "I'm here to take you home, where you belong."

"Where I belong?" she repeated, a frown forming on her lips. "I'm taking the bus back to Sunnydale tomorrow. Buffy knows that. Why are you here?"

"Figured you'd rather ride back with a friend than on some smelly old bus," he shrugged, knowing that would be something she might accept. What could he say? That he had been lonely. That he had missed her more than he had ever imagined. That he hated being in Sunnydale without her. That he hadn't been able to wait another day without seeing her face and hearing her laugh. Oh yeah, that would definitely go over well, he thought with a roll of his eyes. First his stupid infatuation with the slayer. Now he'd gone and done something far worse. He'd started to fall for her best friend. He sighed, "Are you ready? We can be home in a couple of hours if you're ready."

"Spike, I'm not going back," she said, shaking her head.

Angel's heart stopped at her words, looking at her with a glimmer of hope as he wondered if she too had felt their connection this last week. Did she welcome it and want to explore it? Had she begun to finally see him as a man and not just a friend?

Spike's heart stopped at her words, looking at her in denial and a flash of anger as he wondered what they had done to her in this nasty place. They had taken her and brainwashed her, he decided. There was no way he was letting her stay there, at least not without him.

"My bus ticket is for tomorrow," she continued, not noticing the flash of regret and sadness enter Angel's dark eyes or the flash of relief enter Spike's blue eyes. "I have plans tonight. Angel and I are busy. I won't be going anywhere until tomorrow. Sorry, Spike, but you should have called. I'd have saved you a trip."

"I'll be driving you home," he said, eyes narrowed at the easy way she spoke of her and Peaches having plans. He wasn't jealous. Certainly not of that brooding bastard of a grandsire. Smiling suddenly, he shrugged and gave her an innocent smile, "Guess that means you'll have to include me in your plans tonight, pet. Where you go, I go until we get back home."

********************

Willow looked at Spike in silence for several moments, stunned at his words. Finally, she laughed a bit hysterically, "You're joking. What, do you plan to follow me to the bathroom too?"

Spike raised an eyebrow, giving her what he hoped was his best sexy smile, "Didn't know you were into that sort of thing, pet. Bit kinky, but I'm up for anything."

She frowned for a moment then her face flamed red and her eyes widened, "Go away!"

"Ah, luv, I came all the way down here and you treat me like this?" he sighed dramatically, holding his heart. "You're killing me here, pet."

"I wish," she muttered, glaring at him. She hated Spike. Ever since she and Tara had broken up nearly four months before, he had constantly been around. True, they had become unlikely friends, but there were times she would just love to think of some snappy comeback and knock him on his ass. "You weren't invited here. Go back to Sunnydale."

"Sorry, luv. Not gonna happen," he said, crossing his arms across his chest. "Until we get back to Sunnydale, I'm your shadow. Have to look after you, make sure you get back to the slayer all safe and sound, don't I?"

"I don't need you to look after me!" Willow said, throwing her hands in the air. "Grr! You make me so mad! I'm not some silly child that needs a baby-sitter. I've done just fine the last week. I think I can make it through one more day."

Angel leaned against the wall, his dark eyes bouncing back and forth between Willow and Spike. Had he not been in the midst of some confusing feelings about Willow, he might have been amused by their obvious denial of an attraction. Instead, he was practically seething at Spike's assumption that he was welcome here. It was taking all of his control not to toss the blonde out on his scrawny ass.

"If I didn't know that you loved me, I might be offended," Spike said dryly.

"Love you?" Willow sputtered, shocked at his audacity. She was about to go off another tangent when she noticed Angel watching them silently. She gulped, feeling childish at her behavior. Instead of arguing with Spike, as he seemed to love doing, she sighed, "I'm sorry Angel. I didn't know he was going to show up here."

"You make it sound as though I interrupted something seedy," Spike spat out, glaring at Angel for removing Willow's attention from him. "Were you planning something Soul Boy?"

Angel refused to be drawn into an argument, knowing that he might slip and say something he had no intention of Willow hearing. He raised an eyebrow, looking Spike over in a dismissing way, "I don't think my plans are any of your concern, boy."

Spike bristled at the word, his eyes flashing yellow, "When they involve Willow, they are my concern!"

"Ahem!" Willow cleared her throat, glaring at Spike then smiling at Angel. "Don't listen to Spike. He's taken on the role of my Father for some silly reason. Spike, don't provoke Angel. He might get mad and hurt you."

Spike snarled, moving and hitting the air beside him with his hand, "Him hurt me? It's his pretty boy face you'd better be concerned about, pet."

"Uh huh," Willow said patiently, having gotten used to Spike's bravado over the past few months. "Sure it would, Spike."

"Don't do that," he said, glaring at her. "Treat me like some silly child. Humoring me? What the hell did they do to you here?"

"They didn't do anything," Willow said, exasperated. "You storm in here and demand that I leave because you snap your fingers. Then you decide that you're going to invite yourself along with me and Angel tonight. Now you're sulking and glaring and getting into some silly contest with Angel over who knows what. I'd say that I'm not the one with the problems."

"If I could interrupt," Angel said finally, knowing that if Spike was in one of his mood and actually was as interested in Willow as he seemed to be, they'd be there all night arguing with him. Two sets of eyes looked at him, blue ones glaring, green ones apologetic and bit embarrassed. He smiled, "Willow, just let him come with us. He will sulk and pout for weeks if you tell him now. It's better to just humor him."

"Hey now," Spike started to speak then realized that Angel had said to invite him. Deciding not to risk being told to butt out again by Willow, he just shrugged, finding a cigarette and lighting it as he waited for Willow's invitation.

Willow sighed, running a hand through her short red hair. Finally she nodded, smiling at Angel, "You're right. I've learned just how stubborn he can be over the past few months. We can still have fun, even with Spike."

"Hey, I can be fun. Buckets and buckets of fun, sweetheart," Spike said, his eyes snapping at her.

Willow felt her lips twitching, "I'm sure you can be, Spike."

"So, is it decided?" Angel asked, giving Spike a look that let the blonde know he had done him a favor.

"I don't remember anyone asking," Spike said, blowing out a cloud of smoke as he nodded slightly, not letting his grandsire see his gratitude or letting any of his confusion about Willow show through.

Willow rolled her eyes as she picked up her backpack, "Spike, dearest friend, would you like to go out with me and Angel tonight?"

Spike smiled, putting on his Marlboro and nodded, "Since you asked so nicely, Red, I couldn't refuse."

Angel rolled his eyes, wondering if he could make it through a night of competing with Spike for Willow's attention without just tying the blonde up and gagging him. Thinking of that image, Angel felt something stir in him that hadn't stirred in nearly eighty years. He ran a hand over his face, his dark eyes looking at Willow and Spike who were arguing good naturedly, both so beautiful in their way and both causing his demon to strain for possession of them. This was going to be a long night.

********************

Angel looked at the boat, a skeptical look on his face, "This is it?"

"It's a boat," Spike said flatly, his hands going to the pockets of his duster as a sullen look crossed his face.

"It's a nice boat," Willow defended, moving towards it. She looked at the two vampires, saying, "It's a yacht."

"Honey, that's not a yacht," Angel said, shaking his head slowly. "It's a nice sized boat, seems to float well enough, but it is definitely not a yacht."

"The guy that rents it said it was a yacht," Willow said, sighing. "Maybe we should just find something else to do."

"Willow, you've been talking about taking a boat out underneath the moonlight since you got here," Angel reminded, not very fond of the idea of taking this contraption out but knowing she had wanted to do just that.

"I thought you hated boats," Spike said, standing far away from the side of the dock. He didn't like boats, hadn't since he'd had to travel in them for days and days at a time feeding only on rats. Not memories he wanted to recreate.

"I'm not very fond of them," Willow said, chewing on her bottom lip as her eyes glanced at the boat she had rented, "but I saw this movie once where these people from LA were out on a boat just drifting around and talking. I remembered thinking how peaceful that seemed. Isn't that stupid? Wanting to do something just because I saw it on TV."

"Not stupid. Charming," Angel said softly, smiling at the redhead. "Willow, this is a fine boat. I'm sure that it will be fine for a couple of hours of conversation."

"Can't we stay on dry land for conversation?" Spike asked, looking at the boat with contempt. "That thing doesn't look very sturdy."

"It looks perfect," Angel said, watching as Willow's face fell at Spike's words. She brightened, shooting him a grateful smile. He resisted the urge to touch her face, instead telling Spike, "but feel free to stay here and wait on us. I'm sure we won't be out for more than a few hours."

"Bugger that," Spike said, having watched his grandsire closely enough to see the elder vampire's interest in Willow. There was no way he was trusting that bloody bastard alone with the redhead. "I can handle a couple of hours on that blasted thing."

"Who exactly is going to drive the boat?" Angel asked, wondering if drive was the correct term to use.

"Oh, I am," Willow said, giving them a smile.

"Land is good," Spike muttered low enough for only Angel to hear.

"I think I'm beginning to agree with that," Angel answered back before looking at Willow's happy face. "You're driving?"

"Yep. The renter showed me how to turn it on and what all the dials and stuff are for. I mean, we're only going out a few miles so it should be easy enough," Willow said, hoping she sounded confident.

"If not, I think I know enough about boats to get us back safely," Spike said with a small smile as he was rewarded by her large smile.

"You know how to boat?" Willow asked, relieved.

"I know a little," Spike said modestly.

Angel snorted, "I agree with that one," he heard Spike's growl and raised his eyebrow before smiling at Willow and offering his hand to her, "I think this is when we say all aboard."

********************

"Isn't this nice?" Willow asked, sensing the tension between Angel and Spike. They had finally managed to get the boat away from the dock and out to sea. It had taken the three of them, but they were now several miles from the beach, far enough that Willow could no longer see the lights or buildings. They had several lights on deck, enough that they could see each other but not enough to hide the shadows on the remainder of the boat. They had stopped the engine and were now just drifting, a situation that should have been calm and peaceful. Instead, she was constantly trying to ease the glares between the vampires. She rolled her eyes when both answered politely but neither bothered to try to be friendly.

"Can I have some more of that blood?" Spike asked, thankful that Willow had remembered to bring blood for him and Angel along with the food she had brought for her own dinner.

"I'm sorry it isn't heated," Willow said softly, handing over another bag. She glanced in the ice chest she had brought, picking out a soda for herself. "Angel, would you like some more?"

"I've still got some," he said, looking at the glass in front of him.

"I have to say, this is rather nice," Spike said, his blue eyes looking at the dark waves around them.

"It would be if either of you would contribute to the conversation," Willow said, smiling slightly.

"I've been talking," Angel defended, looking at her in surprise. "Haven't I?"

"Do you ever talk, Peaches?" Spike asked, looking at the dark vampire. "That brooding soulful silent thing isn't really talking, you know? Neither are the glib cryptic little warnings."

"I talk," Angel said, frowning. "I even tell jokes. Don't I tell jokes, Willow?"

"Yes, you tell jokes," Willow said with a smile. "Spike, quit teasing Angel. He's lightened up considerably since moving to LA."

"Must be getting senile in his old age," Spike said, not liking the idea of Willow defending his grandsire.

"I'll show you senile," Angel threatened with a low growl.

"Um, guys," Willow said softly.

"I'd like to see you try," Spike responded with a challenge in his eyes.

"Guys," Willow tried again, her eyes widening slightly.

"Let's go," Angel answered, his eyes flashing yellow.

"GUYS!" Willow yelled loud enough to draw their attention.

"What?" Angel asked, snarling without meaning to.

"Look!" she pointed out to the sea where the waves had suddenly grown rather choppy. The sky was darkening and a wind was starting to rock the boat. "I think we need to get back to shore. Your little comparison of whatever it is you're comparing can wait."

"Fuck," Spike cursed, looking around them.

"Let's turn this thing around," Angel said, forgetting his argument with Spike as he stood and headed to turn on the engine. He didn't like the look of the skies at all and the water was looking pretty bad.

********************

"This wind is horrible!" Willow said, holding onto the table as the boat rocked.

"The rain is getting harder," Spike said, looking out the window onto the deck where rain was hitting down.

"I can't see a damn thing," Angel said, holding on to the wheel as he tried to get the boat to move. The waves were growing increasingly larger, the wind was blowing in gusts of at least 60 miles an hour, the boat was being tossed around like a child's toy in a bathtub. He didn't like this at all.

"It's so dark," Willow said, her green eyes scanning the pitch-black horizon, seeing nothing.

"I'd think we should be seeing lights soon," Spike said, thinking about it. They had turned around as soon as Willow had noticed the conditions of the sky. Ten minutes after, the storm had hit. It had been nearly twenty minutes since then. He understood that the conditions of the water were slowing them down, but he knew they should be seeing lights from LA soon.

"I can't believe it hit so suddenly," Willow said, her knuckles white from where she was holding the table. She hated boats. Why the hell had she decided to go on a boat ride her last night in LA? Silly romantic notions, she thought disgusted with herself. "We're barely moving," Angel said, feeling the currents they were fighting as the boat continued to progress slowly through the storm. He glanced at Willow, "Maybe you should go below deck. These winds are high. I don't like the idea of the glass shattering with you here."

"I'm staying with you," Willow said, her eyes giving him no doubts that she would not be persuaded.

"Gramps is right, Red," Spike said, feeling a bit disgusted at actually having to speak those words. "It's too dangerous up here."

"As if it wouldn't be dangerous down there?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him, daring him to argue.

With a reluctant smile, he shrugged, "Fine. Stay. Peaches, can't this boat move any faster?"

"If you'd like to try, I'll be more than happy to move," Angel said tightly.

"Goddess!" Willow cried out as a bolt of lightening crackled right in front of the boat. She turned her head, covering her eyes as she saw spots from the bright flash.

"Damn," Spike cursed, rubbing his eyes as he glanced at Angel. He saw that the dark vampire had suffered from the same momentary blindness that he had. "That was too close."

"Way too close," Willow said, realizing that she had been stupid. She hated boats. Why had she wanted to spend her last day in LA on a damn boat ride? Stupid romantic ideas, she thought, disgusted with herself.

"The rain has lightened up," Angel said, wishing that he'd just gone with his first impulse to chain Willow to the bed rather than go on this boat. They'd have had a lot safer time of it.

"The wind bloody hell hasn't," Spike said, holding on as the boat was thrown again.

"What was that?" Willow asked, turning and looking out the window.

"What was what?" Angel asked, hearing nothing but the rain and wind.

"That noise," Willow said. "I heard some creaking sound."

"Great," Spike said, moving behind her and looking in the same direction. "Peaches, it looks like we just lost part of the boat."

"What part?" Angel asked, a slight prickling of fear in his voice. He would not let Willow or hell, even Spike for that matter, die this way.

"Do I look like a boat manual to you?" Spike asked, snarling at his grandsire's stupidity.

"It was that tail looking thing at the back," Willow said, her hand on Spike's arm as the boat shifted again, pushing them against the window.

"I'm getting dizzy with all this rocking," Angel muttered, looking outside and narrowing his eyes. "I could swear that I see two moons."

"Maybe I should take the wheel," Spike said, raising an eyebrow and looking at Angel.

Before Angel could respond, a huge gust of wind knocked the boat nearly onto its side, throwing all three off balance. Willow cried out as her head hit the wall, blacking out as Angel smacked his head into the wheel and Spike fell backwards, knocking himself out on the table.

********************

Willow felt a pain in the back of her head. She opened her eyes slowly, cringing as her hand raised to touch the spot that hurt the most. She pulled her hand back, looking at the blood that coated her fingers. She sighed, having not realized just how hard she had hit her head. She sat up, taking her time so she wouldn't become too dizzy. She looked around the cabin, gasping when she saw both Angel and Spike laying on the floor. With a small sense of dread, she crawled towards the closest vampire.

"Spike?" she whispered, shaking him. He looked dead. Of course, he always looked dead. "Spike? Are you OK?"

"Not now luv," he mumbled, brushing her hand away.

She smiled, a sense of relief filling her as it seemed he was fine. She left him to sleep, crawling towards Angel. He, too, looked dead. He had a nasty looking cut on his forehead, blood matting his hair and dried upon his flesh. She brushed her fingers along his head, softly calling him, "Angel?"

He didn't respond. She cast a worried look at Spike who was still laying on the cabin floor, unaware of the seriousness of his grandsire's condition. Willow chewed on her bottom lip as she continued to stroke Angel's forehead. "Goddess, please let him be OK. Angel, open your eyes."

She heard rustling behind her, heard Spike cursing as he sat up, moaning about his head. She didn't look at him, her eyes concentrated on Angel. She wasn't in the mood to listen to Spike or to try to coddle him. Angel wasn't moving. The wound on his head would soon heal, but only if he got blood and woke up. She felt a presence behind her, glanced up to find Spike's blue eyes looking at Angel in confusion.

"Why isn't he moving?" Spike asked, resting on his knees behind Willow.

"He's passed out," she said, her fingers moving over the wound. "It looks like he's lost a lot of blood. It's in his hair."

Spike frowned, "Just like Peaches. Let a little head wound knock him on his ass."

"He must have hit it on the wheel," Willow said quietly, her fear growing as he remained still.

"I hit mine on the table," Spike said with a scowl. "I'm not still passed out."

"Does it really matter?" Willow asked, irritation giving her voice an edge. "He probably hit his with more force. He was trying to steer the boat during that storm. I hit my head against the wall and was up before either of you. Does that mean I win that little contest?"

"Isn't a contest," he murmured, his blue eyes looking over her, noticing the blood caked on her hair and the small bump where she had been hurt. His voice softened as he asked, "Do you..."

"Do I what?" she asked, her fingers moving over Angel's face in gentle movements.

"Do you think he's going to be OK?" Spike finally asked, hating that he could hear the worry and emotion in his own voice. He didn't care if Peaches was fine. He hated the bastard.

Willow sighed again, tears on her face, shrugging as she said, "I hope so. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to him."

"Bloody fucking hell," he growled, moving past her. He ran his fingernail over his wrist, drawing blood as he placed his wrist on Angel's mouth. He heard Willow's startled gasp and then felt her left hand on his face. Turning to face her, he remained silent.

"Spike," she whispered, seeing the stormy blue in his eyes as he fed his blood to his grandsire. She didn't say anything else as he looked away from her, both looking at Angel in silence.

Spike closed his eyes as he felt his blood dripping into Angel's mouth. He kept them closed as he felt his grandsire's tongue moving along the wound. A groan escaped his lips as Angel's large hand held onto his, bringing his wrist closer. The wet tongue lapping at the wound caused a reaction that he had not felt in decades. His cock hardened instantly, pushing against the denim of his jeans as Angel fed from him. He opened his eyes, their blue depths dazed with passion as he found himself looking into unreadable brown eyes.

Willow saw Angel move, her hand falling back to her side as she rested her cheek on Spike's shoulder. Her green eyes watched Angel's hand take hold of Spike's, bringing the blonde's wrist closer. She felt Spike go rigid, the sound of Angel's licking the only sound she heard except for her own breathing. She saw Angel's eyes open, both vampires looking at each other. She felt a moment of relief as she realized that both Spike and Angel were OK. They were all alive.

********************

Willow watched Spike and Angel for several minutes before she stood. Neither noticed her, too caught up in their silent conversation. She held on to the table for a minute as she felt a wave of dizziness. She had stood too quickly. When she regained her balance, she moved to look out the front window. She frowned when she saw white sand and trees. She looked around, noting that it was sunny. She glanced at Spike and Angel again, wondering what they were saying to each other. Their eyes had caught and neither had looked away. Luckily, they were low enough on the floor that the light of the sun didn't reach either of them.

Willow moved along the cabin floor towards the door, opening it and walking onto the deck. She looked around the boat, frowning as she noticed the debris. The boat looked as if it had been through one hell of a storm. She was about to investigate the front when she heard Spike.

"Willow?" Spike looked around, seeing her standing by the door out in the sun.

"I'm right here, Spike," she called to him, moving to peer inside. She saw that Spike had stood, his back to Angel. Angel had gotten to his feet and moved to sit in one of the chairs. His dark eyes were watching her, their statement unreadable. She noticed that he was looking from Spike to her and then back again, a faint scowl on his handsome face.

"Don't do that, pet," he warned, moving closer to the door.

"Do what?" she frowned.

"Leave me."

"Oh," she said softly with a smile. "I'm just going to look at the boat and see where we ended up."

"We're on ground?" Angel spoke for the first time.

Willow nodded, "From what I can see, it's a beach. White sand and lots of trees."

"We're on the coast?" Spike asked. "How did we end up back there?"

Willow looked back outside then looked at them again, "I don't think it's California."

"One of the islands?" Angel asked, frowning. He didn't think they had been close to any body of land.

"I don't know," Willow said, annoyance in her voice. "I was trying to have a look around when you called me back in here. It looks like an island, but it looks kind of weird."

"Weird?" Spike repeated, wishing he could leave this cabin. He had shared his blood with Angel willingly. He hadn't done that in nearly a century. Even now, his cock was still throbbing from the intimacy of the act. He needed to work off some of his energy. "Weird how?"

"I don't know," Willow said, sighing. "I've never been shipwrecked on an island before. It just feels weird."

"Are we?" Angel asked, closing his eyes briefly.

"Are we what?" Willow asked.

"Shipwrecked," Angel asked.

"I don't think this boat is going anywhere," Willow said, shaking her head. "I'd say that we are stranded," she gave Spike a warning look, "and if you so much as mention Gilligan, I'm dusting you myself."

"Who me?" he blinked innocently as he began to whistle an annoyingly familiar tune.

********************

Willow groaned when she heard him humming, turning and walking to the rail of the boat. She should never have mentioned that silly old TV show. If she hadn't, he'd probably not have thought about it at all. No, knowing Spike, that wouldn't have been an issue. "Great," she muttered to herself as she looked at the pretty blue water, "I'm shipwrecked with Gilligan and," she frowned, casting a look inside at Angel before looking back at the water. "Trust Angel to not fit in with any of the characters. Always breaking the mold. He'd have to be the professor. Smart and kind of quiet. Good grief, I'm stranded on some unknown island casting my friends into television roles and talking to myself. That bump must have done more damage than I thought."

"Luv," Spike called out, his tone amused.

"What?" she practically snarled, glaring at him for interrupting her argument with herself.

"Peaches is definitely the movie star, not the professor. Think about it, pet. His hair and those clothes?" Spike rolled his eyes. "He's the movie star."

Angel frowned, "What the hell are you two discussing?"

"Gilligan's Island," Willow said, looking him over and smiling. "Spike's right. You're the movie star. But, also mixed with the professor."

Spike snorted, "Ginger and the Professor had a love child and named him Angel?"

Willow shuddered, "Yuck. Bad visual. Stop it! This is not Gilligan's Island. We're not on board the Minnow. And we are not going to be stranded here for three seasons."

"Wasn't it four?" Spike asked, moving through his television trivia knowledge.

"I don't care," Willow said, rolling her eyes. "Angel, just ignore us. We know a bit too much about old television shows."

"It would appear so," Angel said quietly, feeling a bit left out from their discussion. He recognized the name of the show they were discussing, may have even seen it at one time or another, but television was not something that really interested him.

"No more Gilligan's Island nonsense," Spike said, seeing that his grandsire had no idea what they were talking about. It wasn't fun if the poof didn't know he was being made fun of. Straightening up, he scowled at Willow, "Gilligan? Me?"

********************



"I don't like this damn game anymore," he muttered, sulking.

"Does anyone have any idea what time it is?" Angel asked, almost smiling at his grandchilde's pout.

"My watch stopped when I knocked it on the floor when I fell," Willow said, showing them the busted face.

"It feels like midday," Spike said, shrugging. "Late afternoon maybe."

"I can look at the sky," Willow said, smiling. "See where the sun is."

"That would at least give us an idea how much longer we're stuck in this cabin," Angel said softly, seeing that Spike was dying to get out and move. The boy was always like an animal, hated being trapped.

"Give me a sec," Willow said, moving back towards the rail and looking up. Her eyes widened as she looked at the sky and saw three large glowing balls in the sky. She looked around wildly, seeing nothing but water except for the small island they had landed on. Shaking her head, she caught Spike and Angel's eyes, whispering, "We are so fucked."

********************

Angel looked at Willow in surprise when he heard her words. He stood, a frown on his handsome face, "Why do you say that?"

"Three!" she said, laughing hysterically. Her hand went to her hair, shoving it from her face as she gestured wildly with her free hand.

"Three?" Spike repeated, a confused look on his face as he glanced at Angel then back at Willow. In a calm voice, he asked, "Three what, luv?"

"Three!" she said again, moving until her back was against the railing. She slid down until she was sitting on the deck, her eyes wide. "I should have stayed in Sunnydale. I should have known that something like this would happen. Things were going too well. Did I listen to that inner voice? Nooooo...."

"I think she's losing it," Spike said, raising his left eyebrow as he looked at his grandsire.

"What makes you think that?" Angel asked dryly, his worried eyes on Willow. She was always so strong, no matter what the situation. Now, she was sitting on the floor and rocking back and forth, holding a conversation with herself. He moved closer to the door, speaking softly, "Willow, honey, it's going to be all right. We will make it through this."

Green eyes focused on him and narrowed, "How do you know? We're stuck who knows where. I don't see anything around except this island. I only brought you guys enough blood for a night out and I don't have a lot of food either. My head is killing me and now I'm seeing things! How is that all right?"

"If Peaches says it will be all right, it will be. We can last weeks without blood, pet," Spike said softly, seeing her distress. It was rather amazing to see his Red lose it. She was always so in control. Of course, even now, she was worried about their survival and not falling into hysterics over something silly. "I'm sure this island has something you can eat." He paused, his eyes looking at her seriously, "Are you in pain?"

"No," she shook her head, letting it fall back until she was looking at the sky. "I think I hit it so hard that I'm now going crazy."

"Why do you think you're crazy?" Angel asked, shooting Spike a thankful smile as he saw that the blonde had managed to calm her down.

"Three," Willow said simply, her hand motioning at the sky. She straightened her head, looking at them both. "The last time I checked, we only had one sun. Now, there are three."

"What?" Spike asked, looking at Angel.

Angel frowned, "Three suns?"

"See? You don't even believe me!" she said, laughing dryly.

"I believe you," Angel corrected softly, moving towards the door. He took an unneeded breath before moving into the sunlight, his eyes quickly looking at the sky. There were indeed three suns shining overhead. He pulled back into the cabin, frowning as he looked at his hand. It wasn't burning. He looked at Spike, "I'm not burning."

Spike snorted, "Wonderful powers of observation. And they say he's the smart one."

"Did you see them?" Willow asked softly, chewing on her bottom lip.

Angel nodded, "There are three suns."

Spike frowned, "And how the bloody hell is that possible?"

"Good question," Angel said, sighing. "One that I don't have an answer to."

********************

Willow scanned the beach, her hand shielding her eyes from the sun. Or, she guessed it would be more appropriate to say suns. There were indeed three suns high above. Upon closer inspection, she had noticed that there were three different colors to each glowing ball. One was a yellow-orange, one was a light green and the other was bluish white. The yellow-orange sun was the brightest, but each ball glowed. She assumed the differences were what was preventing Spike and Angel from being dust. She glanced at the two vampires in question, having to smile as she saw them both staring at the bright sky and then at themselves. They had been acting like children, running around in the sun and laughing. She had never seen Angel act so silly before. It was rather refreshing.

They both seemed so happy to be in the sun and not be dust that they had forgotten the problem at hand. They were stranded somewhere that had three suns with no land anywhere in sight except the island they were now walking around. She sighed, deciding not to interrupt the boys' return to childhood just yet. She looked back around the island, having just recently set foot on it. The sand was white and smooth against her bare feet. She noticed seashells and small rocks mixed into the grainy texture but most of the sand was pure. She guessed that she could see probably twenty miles of beach in either direction, trees appearing maybe ten miles inland. The trees appeared normal. Big and green with large leaves. They were dense and she couldn't really see anything except more trees and greenery. She faced the coast, seeing the driftwood and frothy waves. Under different circumstances, she'd have thought it very beautiful. At the moment, however, it was an exotic prison of sorts.

She heard laughter, looking over and seeing Spike splashing in the shallow water. He had removed his shirt, leaving him bare chested and laughing. Her breath caught as she watched the water droplets slowly move down his muscular chest and disappear into the waistband of his jeans. She suddenly felt rather hot, the soft breeze not cooling her at all. She turned abruptly, knowing if she continued to leer she'd either be caught and humiliated or she'd go over and attack him. No attacking for this girl. Not when she had no idea where they were or how they were going to get home. She found Angel standing silently on the beach not far from her. She wasn't very surprised to see his attention focused on the same sight as her own, an unreadable statement on his face as his dark eyes looked at Spike with something very akin to hunger. With a soft groan, she walked away from temptation and headed towards the nearest tree.

********************

"You guys are so dead."

"Dead? Ha. I'd say torture first then death."

"Don't listen to them. They like to hear themselves talk."

"They know nothing. Immature little children."

"Child? Who you calling a child?"

"Need I say more?"

"I'm serious. Angel is going to kill you both," Wesley said, shaking his head as Gunn continued to glare about being called a child. He almost pointed out the behavior to support Lorne's statement but thought it unwise at the moment.

"He won't kill us," Cordelia said, rolling her eyes. "He'll be too happy to kill us."

"Willow will kick both your asses," Gunn said, smiling as he thought of the redhead. "And you know that's the truth!"

"She may try," Lorne said slowly, realizing that no matter how happy Willow might be, the girl would still be upset over the entire fiasco, "but I have hopes that good sense will outweigh negative thoughts."

"Spike will hold you down as she smacks you around," Gunn said, shaking his head. "I don't get why you are messing with all this stuff."

"I agree with Gunn," Wesley said, making a face as he realized he had agreed with the brash young man. "Do you have any idea what you are even doing?"

"I have my little vision thingy that turned out to be for the good, for once," Cordelia said patiently, wanting nothing more than to slap the smug, pompous look off Wesley's face, "When you wouldn't help me do anything about it, I went to Lorne who was only too happy to help."

"Brood boy needs some smiles," Lorne put in with a smile. "And I couldn't very well sit back and watch Willow leave all unhappy and unfulfilled, could I?"

"You're both meddling," Gunn said, laughing. "Just admit it. You can write it up as being some big vision from the powers that be, but I don't buy it. I don't really see them putting visions of Angel and Willow and Spike into vision form unless they're big pervs."

"Shh, they'll hear you," Cordelia said, rolling her eyes. "I tell you, I got a vision of them together. They have to get together or else I wouldn't have gotten the vision. Good grief, how many times do I have to explain it."

"Until it begins to make some sort of sense?" Wesley said dryly.

"Actually," Lorne said thoughtfully, "it does make sense. Angel needs someone in his life. From what I have heard, this Spike fellow is a good fighter, even helping the slayer now. And we all know that Willow is special."

"I want to know how you're so certain that this Spike guy even showed up," Gunn said, looking at Cordelia. "What if you went to all this trouble and it wasn't even the right people?"

"He was here," Cordelia said, a look of doubt crossing her pretty face. "The vision had him in it."

"Regardless, we know that Willow and Angel are together. Maybe Spike joins them later. Either way, there is no going back. What's done is done," Lorne said.

"Yeah, maybe Spike just comes into the picture later," Cordelia said, sticking her tongue out at Gunn in triumph.

"Do you not remember the hatred Spike feels for Angel?" Wesley asked slowly. "If you're correct in assuming he showed up here and accompanied them on their little boat trip, he and Angel are probably at each other's throats by now."

Cordelia snorted, "Oh please. I read the watcher diaries with Willow and Buffy. I know just how much Spike hates Angel. What-ever. Those two want to shag something fierce but that damn soul gets in the way. Maybe it won't now."

"Shag?" Gunn repeated, smiling. "No more Austin Powers for Delia."

"Shut up," she said crossly, glaring at them both. "You're supposed to be glad that we may have saved someone else. I mean, hello! Vision. Angel needs Willow and Spike. We gave them to him. I'd say job well done."

"Cordelia, you played with magic and who knows what else to send them and their boat to another world!" Wesley said, his patience gone. "You couldn't wait and let them realize they were in love like normal people?"

"Actually, Parakallio is not exactly another world," Lorne said with a smile. "It is an uninhabited island paradise that is between universes. There is wildlife on the island, but no people. Besides, Wesley, they'll only be there for a week. After that, we'll bring them home."

"A week in paradise with two hunky vampires that she loves," Cordelia said, "and you say that Willow will kick my ass? Ha. She'll be thanking me."

"We'll see," Wesley said, making a face. Needless to say, it would be interesting to find out the results of Cordelia and Lorne's meddling when the week was up, though he'd never admit his own curiosity.

********************

Willow changed her earlier evaluation. The trees began more than half the distance she had predicted from near the water. It wasn't even a mile from the trees to the water. She frowned as she looked at the bark, knowing that from the water's edge these trees had appeared at least ten miles away. Maybe the bump on her head had done more than she had originally thought. Or maybe the sight of Spike and Angel playing had made her a bit loopy. Either way, she was at the edge of the trees, looking into dense foliage and underbrush. It was darker in the forest, but she felt no unease. In fact, to the contrary, she felt rather peaceful and calm. She had since she had set foot on the island. She was still worried and concerned, but it wasn't as pressing an anxiety as it was before.

"I thought I warned you about that, pet," a voice said from behind her, causing her to turn quickly.

"Don't do that!" she said, holding her beating heart as she glared at Spike.

Spike smiled sheepishly as he saw her glare, "Sorry, luv. I turned around and you were gone. Scared me a bit, if you must know."

"Just don't scare me again," she said, her anger fading at his sincere words. She frowned as she asked, "What did you warn me about?"

"Not to leave me," he said simply, pulling his shirt over his head then looking at her. He smiled smugly when he saw her eyes on him, glimpsing arousal in their green depths.

"Angel," Willow reluctantly moved her eyes from Spike to look at the dark haired vampire that had joined them. "There is something weird about this place."

"You mean, besides the three suns and Soulboy and me still walking around?" Spike asked, laughing as she smacked him.

"When we were by the water," Willow continued, ignoring Spike except to hit him, not removing her hand from his chest as his hand closed over it, "these trees seemed much farther away."

Angel grew thoughtful, nodding slowly, "You're right. That's strange."

"And there we have it folks. Evidence as to why he is known as the smart one and I'm the good looking one," Spike said, rolling his eyes as his fingers moved in circles over Willow's hand.

"Who's been filling your head with pretty lies, boy?" Angel asked, his dark eyes moving over Spike's handsome face almost lovingly.

The humor left blue eyes as memories clouded his mind. Spike stiffened, eyes narrowing as Angel looked at him in an all too familiar way. "I never believed that you were the smart one, Peaches. I know that I'm not only the good-looking one, but also the smart one. See, pet? We don't need Soulboy. We can just leave him here to brood."

Angel raised a brow, an amused smile crossing his face as he watched Spike try to ignore their past and the attraction that still existed between the two of them. "Have you forgotten my name, boy?"

"Would you like a list?" Spike asked, continuing to glare at Angel.

"Say my name, William," Angel dared, moving ever so closer. He had missed this so much. Playing with Spike. It had been so long. A lifetime ago. His demon resented his grandchilde's attitude, wanted to remind the brat just who the master was, and Angel was so tempted to give in for once.

"Angelus," Spike whispered softly, his cock hard and leaking from the desire he saw in the elder vampire's eyes.

"You do remember," Angel said with a pleased smile as his hand moved behind Spike's head, drawing his head back.

"I remember," Spike confirmed, wanting to resist but knowing that such notions were foolish. Angel, Angelus...they were the same man. One had a soul to be his conscience, the other was possessive and savage.

"Good," Angel said before claiming Spike's mouth in a punishing kiss. Tongues met as fangs broke skin. Blood flowed into his mouth causing an instant erection. He had missed tasting Spike. Hell, he had missed Spike period. Distantly, he heard a bird call and remembered where they were. He pulled back, his eyes wide and slightly confused as he looked at his blonde grandchilde. He felt guilty for giving in to his own desires without thinking. He glanced at Willow, seeing the spot where she had been vacant. He closed his eyes briefly, wondering if he had driven her away.

"Don't," Spike growled, seeing the guilt on the face in front of him. "You didn't do anything that I haven't wanted for years."

"Willow," Angel said, opening his eyes and looking at the blonde. "She's gone."

********************

Willow made her way through the forest, the image of Spike and Angel kissing firmly in her mind. She had never seen anything so erotic in her entire life. Separately, they were both handsome and sexy. Together, well, they were magnificent. Dark and light. She hadn't want to move from her place so close to them both, but had finally left to give them privacy. With what she had read in the journals, she wasn't sure if they would stop with a kiss. Thoughts of that caused her to pause and lick her lips. She could just see Spike on his knees with Angel above him. She shook her head, knowing that she needed to stop thinking such things. It was bad for her heart.

She took a moment to look around, a smile crossing her pretty face. This island truly was beautiful. The trees were thick but not so thick that she couldn't make it through them. She had seen something that had looked like a cross between a rabbit and a squirrel climbing one of the trees already. She had to wonder what other animals lurked in the woods. Hopefully nothing dangerous. She hadn't even thought about that possibility. Of course, based on her readings and movie watching, the most dangerous thing you usually had to look for on an island was snakes. Her eyes went to the ground, looking at the leaves and dirt with suspicion. Maybe she should have stayed with the boys.

Oh well. Too late to change things now, she decided. She'd just be a bit more alert. She continued her walk, noticing different kinds of berry bushes and something that looked kind of like bananas. She heard her stomach growl as she looked at the fruit. It had been half a day since she had eaten, she realized. She chewed her lip, debating whether or not to try the foreign fruit. She didn't like the idea of dying on some island in some other universe at all, but she was hungry and the food she had brought was a couple miles behind her at the boat. She grabbed a handful of berries and popped one into her mouth. She chewed slowly, waiting after she had swallowed her first bite. She didn't feel anything weird so she took another bite. She grabbed another handful and continued walking.

She was hoping to find some sort of lake or river in which to bathe. She had blood matted against her head where she had hit it during the storm. She was also getting rather sweaty and dirty from walking through the trees. A bath would be heavenly. The ocean was pretty and all, but the current was a bit too strong for a thorough cleaning. She suddenly wished she had brought shampoo or something. As it was, she didn't even have anything else to wear. Her entire wardrobe consisted of her T-shirt and shorts and a jacket on the boat. She hoped it didn't get cold here at night. She'd freeze to death. And there was that word again, she realized. Laughing softly, she dusted her hands together after she had eaten the last berry.

She climbed over a log that was in the path, taking a moment to rest as she looked around. The path she was following was man made. She didn't know if that was scary or not. It appeared to be deserted island, but someone had walked this way enough to cause a path. Maybe it was a resort island or something like that, she wondered. No, she hadn't seen any signs of habitation except for the path. Someone else might have been stranded here during a storm. Of course, it was some weird universe with three suns so who knew what the heck they'd discover. She stood up and continued walking, enjoying the ability to explore. She glanced up when she heard a bird singing, crying out in pain as she tripped over a tree root.

She fell forward, her hands moving to brace her fall. She turned to sit, looking down at her foot. Her ankle was caught in between two roots, the bark rubbing her sock. She tried to pull her foot free, tears in her eyes as a pain shot through her leg. "Damn, damn, damn," she cursed, gritting her teeth as she tried to move into a better position to free herself. She didn't know how she had stepped right into the opening or how her foot was now twisted in such a position that she couldn't free it, but she knew this had to be a nightmare. How was she going to get herself free? The tree wasn't moving and neither was her foot. She felt tears of frustration on her face as she again pulled, crying out again at the pain.

"Damn it, Red. I told you not to do that anymore!" Spike growled as he came upon her. Without thinking, he leaned over and caught her mouth in a bruising kiss, pulling back and saying, "Never leave me like that. Promise me!"

Willow looked at him in shock, her lips still tingling from the intensity of the close mouthed kiss. She managed to whisper, "I promise," before she was reminded of her foot as another wave of pain shot through her leg.

"You're hurt," he said softly, seeing the pain in her eyes. He looked down, seeing her foot trapped. He could make out a ribbon of blood where the bark was breaking through her skin. He leaned down, pulling on the tree to no avail. He looked up as Angel crouched down to join him. They each took one root and pulled, cracking the tree enough for her foot to be removed but not breaking it. He gently moved her foot, standing and taking her into his arms. "You can't walk back. It might be sprained."

"Hurts," she mumbled before resting her head against his shoulder, her eyes closing as she lay in the comfort of his arms. He smiled softly before moving to follow Angel back to the boat.

********************

The pain in her ankle was practically forgotten when Spike swung her into his arms. Willow was still reeling from the rough kiss, arousal having shot through her at the brief contact. Now, the feel of his hands, slightly warmed from the sun above, on her flesh was sending her heart racing. She couldn't contain the soft sigh of contentment from escaping her lips as her head rested on his shoulder. How she wished he hadn't bothered putting on his shirt. Her green eyes closed as she imagined several different scenarios, each ending with her clothes scattered and the three of them caught up in some erotic fantasy. Her eyes flew open as she remembered Angel. She turned her head slightly, her eyes tracing over the dark haired vampire's back, resting on the swell of his ass before moving back up to his hair. She pushed the forbidden thoughts about Spike from her mind, knowing in her heart that it was pointless to dwell on what would never be. The kiss, no matter how passionate, had not been born from lust. He had kissed her in anger at her having left him. He didn't want her.

Wasn't it just her luck to end up falling in love with two men that were just her good friends? In fact, two men that seemed to want to reopen a past relationship between themselves. Where did that leave her? The awkward third wheel. The friend that got to watch the lovey dovey romance bloom while longing to participate. Of course, she might be jumping to conclusions. There was a very big past between Angel and Spike. A lot of details that she wasn't even aware of. While she had sensed their mutual attraction from the beginning, she had also seen Spike fight said feelings and Angel ignore them. Even Angelus seemed almost frightened to revisit that past, instead focusing on destroying Buffy. She smiled slightly as she realized that everyone she knew had very complicated love lives. Nothing had been simple since Buffy had arrived in Sunnydale all those years before. Hell, when Xander and Cordelia's relationship was the most normal, something was very wrong indeed. She sighed as Spike's hand moved on her back, his fingers brushing against her bare flesh where her shirt had risen. She glanced down and blushed, seeing her nipples pushing against the thin fabric of T-shirt. One brief kiss and casual touch and she was more aroused than she had been in years. The heat had to be getting to her.

She grimaced as her foot shifted, reminding her suddenly of the pain she should be feeling, pushing away the attraction for the moment. She couldn't believe she had been stupid enough to fall. While it didn't feel sprained, it hurt like hell. Especially where the tree had rubbed against her skin. She could see the blood covering her sock, the rips in the white material from her struggle to free herself. She'd be tossing that pair of socks in the trash when they made it home. She looked up, a nagging in her mind. If they made it home. Good grief, what if they were stuck here? She had no change of clothes, no shampoo, nothing. There didn't seem to be an abundance of food around, mostly berries and green leaves. She hadn't even seen any wildlife, not that she could really imagine killing an animal to eat, but she didn't know how hungry she might eventually get and wouldn't have minded some sort of option. Angel and Spike only had a limited supply of blood. Would she become their meals on wheels when they ran out? She trusted them both with her life, but the fear of them losing control was always there, lurking under the surface. If she were honest, that danger was one of their many attractions.

She glanced around, a frown crossing her face as she asked softly, "Shouldn't we be at the water by now? I didn't think I'd walked this far."

Angel stopped, not turning around for fear that Willow would see his arousal. Her soft scent of need had been following him for ten minutes, teasing and tempting his demon as they walked. He heard Spike's soft growl and knew somehow that Willow must have shifted again. His childe was stronger than he, having walked that far with her in his arms and not having kissed her senseless and more. He doubted he could have been that controlled, and he had the damn soul. He looked around them, "This is the way we came. I remember the path."

"So do I, but something's different," Willow said thoughtfully. "I don't remember the trees being this close together until close to where I fell. I don't hear the water either. For the first part of my walk, the ocean followed me. We should be close enough to hear it by now."

"Red's right," Spike said, moving his hand along her back, trying to touch more skin. He was in agony, a hell of his own making, sweet torture. Having her so close, yet not being able to touch, to let her know she belonged to him. He was fully aware of her hurt ankle, the soft scent of her blood mixing with her arousal, creating an intoxicating perfume that did little for his good intentions. He counted to ten silently, willing his erection down as he continued, "are you sure we came this way?"

Angel turned around, eyes flashing in annoyance, "Yes, I'm sure. I turned around and came the exact same way. If you'd rather lead, I can carry Willow and you can find the ocean, Robinson Crusoe."

"Someone's cranky," Spike muttered, recognizing all too well the sight of an aroused Angelus, his demon rising a bit at the challenge and need he saw in his grandsire's eyes.

"It's not that we don't believe you, Angel," Willow said, oblivious to both men's state of arousal, "I know I came this way, it's just different. I have no idea where we are, my foot is throbbing like hell, I smell horrible and I really wish I was laying in a warm bath! I'm tired and hungry and really wish we'd stop walking soon."

"It's all right pet," Spike said softly, his voice husky as he hadn't really moved past her bath comment. "Peaches will get us back to the boat soon enough. Then, we can have a look at that foot. I'm sure there must be some food left on the boat, so you can eat."

"I can warm some water for you to bathe," Angel said, his own mind still caught on that same statement. "Spike and I can give you some privacy to get cleaned up."

"I know," she smiled wryly, "I just wish we were home."

"Let's keep moving," Spike said, not agreeing with her comment. If they were home, he'd not be this close to her. He'd be stuck being her friend, not having a chance to explore his feelings for her or for Angel. He'd rather be stuck on this island with the two people he cared for most in the world than back in Sunnydale alone.

********************

"We must have made a wrong turn," Willow said thoughtfully. "I don't know where, but it's been over half an hour. I didn't walk that far."

"We never turned," Angel said, shaking his head. "I don't know what happened. I followed the same path."

"Maybe it twisted and we never noticed," Spike suggested, shifting Willow. She hardly weighed more than a feather, but with his constant arousal around her, carrying her was proving to be difficult. They had to have walked more than a mile and seemed deeper in the trees than before.

"I would have noticed," Angel said, sighing. "I don't know what to do. We're getting deeper into the trees it would appear. I can't even smell the scent of water, and we should be close."

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault," Willow said softly, seeing their annoyance. "I should have never wandered off alone. I just thought you two wanted some privacy."

"Not your fault, pet," Spike said, glancing at her in surprise. "You're always welcome where ever I am. Nothing could change that."

"It's more my fault than anyone else," Angel said, disgusted with himself, "I didn't mark our path when we went looking for you. I was too worried...I knew better."

"Good grief. What is it with you two? Always wanting to take the blame for things that are beyond your control," Spike cursed, rolling his eyes. "This isn't some contest to see who can brood the most, damn it!"

"What is that?" Willow asked, her amusement at Spike's outburst fading as she heard something in the distance. "It's water, isn't it?"

"It sounds like it," Angel said, listening closely. "It's not the ocean, though. I don't smell salt."

"Why don't we go see what it is instead of standing here discussing it?" Spike suggested with an impatient glare.

"I can walk," Willow offered, knowing she must be getting heavy. He'd carried her more than a mile at least and hadn't complained once. "My foot still hurts a little, but I should be OK."

"No," he said sharply, "I can carry you."

"Spike, you must be tired," she said, stopping when he growled at her. "Then, again, you should know your own strength. Let's go."

They walked a bit farther, Willow gasping as they entered a clearing. "Oh my..." she drifted off as she looked around with wide eyes.

********************

Willow heard Angel and Spike both curse softly as they stopped walking. She didn't look at them to see their reaction, too caught up in her own to care. It was like something out of a dream, or a fantasy. A beautiful waterfall, a sleepy lagoon, green grass covered with flowers, shade trees protecting parts of the water from the sun, and what looked like a natural whirlpool surrounded by rocks. She'd never seen anything like it except maybe as she slept.

"Is it real?" she heard herself asking softly.

"It would appear so," Angel said, looking around carefully. His eyes narrowed when he caught sight of a brown wicker basket beside a rock near a scattering of flowers. "Someone's been here."

"What?" Spike glanced and saw the basket, blue eyes cautiously looking around them. "I don't feel anyone."

"What is it?" Willow asked, wishing again that she hadn't been silly enough to injure her foot.

Spike carried her to the grass, gently laying her down. He kneeled near the basket, eyeing it suspiciously.

"It's not going to bite," Willow said, making Angel laugh and earning a glare from Spike.

"Fine, let's see what it is," Spike said in annoyance. He opened the basket, cursing as he removed the contents. "Was this some sort of joke?"

"What is it?" Angel asked, moving to sit behind Willow. He leaned forward, his arm brushing against hers. "Blood?"

"About a dozen bags, to be exact," Spike said, "plus a couple bottles of water, a bottle of wine, crackers, sandwiches, chips and cookies. There might be more, but I don't want to unload it all."

"A picnic," Willow said, shaking her head. "With blood. On a deserted island. Why does this not sit well?"

"It gets better, pet," Spike said, holding up one of the plastic bags with a sandwich. "Peanut butter and apple jelly with no crusts."

"This is scary," Willow said as he named her one guilty pleasure. "Only a handful of people know about that."

"About what?" Angel asked, confused.

"It's Red's favorite after school snack," Spike said, pleased that he knew something private that Angel didn't. "She loves the bloody things."

"Let's think about this logically. We get caught in a storm and end up in some alternate universe on a seemingly deserted island that is pretty close to perfect, including our favorite foods in ready supply," Willow chewed on her lip for a minute before she said, "we were set up."

"By who?" Spike asked, "Who would want to send us here? Why? What purpose would it possibly serve?"

"I don't know," Willow said, shrugging. "Who would have the power or knowledge to do it?"

"If it was deliberate, I don't think it was malicious," Angel said after a moment of thoughtful silence. "We've been given food and drink, enough to last several days."

"No one knew about the boat," Willow said, sighing, "It was a surprise. The only people that knew besides me were...." She sat up, groaning, "what have they done?"

"Who, pet?" Spike asked, glancing at Angel and seeing confusion on the dark haired vampire's face.

Willow rolled her eyes, "Lorne and Cordelia. They're the only ones that knew where we were going to be."

********************

"Lorne and Cordelia?" Angel repeated, doubt in his voice. "I can't see them doing something like this. Why would they?"

"Lorne is the one that found me the boat," Willow said, not wanting to state her reason why she thought her meddling friends might have done this. "Cordelia knows about my eating habits. She also knew about the planned boat trip. They're the only ones that I told."

"Maybe it was someone else," Angel said. "I can't see either of them taking such a drastic risk with your safety."

"I doubt they would have known about the intensity of the storm," Willow said with a thoughtful look. "And Lorne knows a lot about alternate realities. He'd know about this place easy. He also has the contacts to make it happen."

"Pet, why would your two little friends send you to a deserted island?" Spike asked, not liking the idea of anyone having set all this up.

"I wonder how they knew you'd be here too," Willow said softly as she looked into the picnic basket. She pulled out a carton of Marlboros, showing Spike. "Neither Angel or I smoke. They knew you'd be here."

"I can't see why Cordy or Lorne would do all this," Angel said in confusion. "It just doesn't make sense."

"I'm sorry," Willow whispered as a blush crossed her cheeks. "This is my fault."

"Not it isn't, luv," Spike assured her. "It was those two idiot friends of yours, maybe, but not your fault."

"I'm going to kill them when we get back," Angel decided as he saw the tense way Willow was sitting. "Thankfully, if it was them, it means we *will* be getting back."

"You can't kill them. They were just trying to help," Willow said with a frown. "Interfering and meddling where they don't belong, but trying to help. Okay, maybe a spot of torture for putting us through all this, but no death."

"Help what, Red?" Spike asked, laying on the ground and resting against a rock. It was a pretty place. The sound of water was peaceful and relaxing. Plus, he had the two people he cared most about in the world. It could be far worse. Imagining being stuck here with the slayer or the moron made him cringe and again thank the powers that be for giving him Angel and Willow instead.

"Me," she whispered as she looked at them, a blush crossing her face. "They know how much I love you both and were just trying to play matchmaker."

********************

"You love us?" Spike repeated slowly, his eyes watching her face turn a lovely shade of pink.

"So, you can't really blame them," Willow continued hoping they'd forget her admission and spare her a bit of embarrassment, "they were just trying to be good friends."

"Willow," Angel started, seeing how uncomfortable the redhead was and knowing she had been forced into making her confession, "I could never blame you for loving."

Willow laughed, wondering if she would ever get over this mortification. Forget it, she'd kill Lorne and Cordelia herself. She ran a hand over her face, looking down as Spike still gaped at her, confusion in his blue eyes. "Can we just forget that part and enjoy the island?"

"No, we bloody well cannot," Spike said sharply, glaring at her for even suggesting that he forget she loved him. A smile spread over his face as he repeated her words, no longer as a question, "You really love us."

She had looked up at his sharp tone, watching in surprise as he smiled and looked at her in amazement. She nodded slowly, shrugging, "I'm sorry. I never meant for it to happen. I mean, I've kind of loved you for months. And Angel, well, I had a crush years ago that I thought had faded and then I came here and he was so different but still the same and I couldn't help falling a little bit in love with him each day. And I was stupid enough to tell Cordelia about the conflict and now she and Lorne have stranded us here and we're stuck for who knows how long. And it's all my fault for confessing how stupid I was to her in the first place. And on top of all that, you're both my best friends and I'll probably lose you both now."

"Stop. Take a breath," Angel said softly, a small smile on his handsome face as he watched her. "I'm not going anywhere, Willow."

"You're not?" she asked, eyes widening as she looked into his dark eyes. She gulped at the emotions she saw there, wondering if they were real or all part of this fantasy.

"Never," he promised with a slight smile as his eyes moved over her face, allowing his feelings their freedom finally.

"Oh," she whispered, wondering when it had become so warm. She glanced at Spike, smiling shyly as looked at him.

"Talk, talk, talk," he said with a wicked smile as he moved forward, his eyes pinning her, "I don't talk a lot, pet," he whispered before he caught her lips in a kiss that put their earlier one to shame, giving her no doubts as to his reaction to her news.

********************

Spike was kissing her. Really and truly kissing her. His lips on hers. It wasn't another dream. It took Willow just a few seconds to come out of her shock and kiss him back. She felt rather brazen, kissing him like this for the first time. She opened her mouth, allowing him to take possession as his hand moved behind her back. She gasped as her body was pulled into his, evidence of his arousal pressing against her stomach. It took another few seconds to comprehend that Spike wanted her. If she hadn't felt the dull pain of her ankle, she'd have thought she must be dreaming.

She tasted so good, so sweet. Spike could feel her against him, cursing the material that kept their flesh from touching. He wanted to touch her, to be inside her, to never leave her. He felt her hand on the back of his head, her grasp tentative and shy. Fingers moved through his hair as he kissed her, stroking the short blond strands. His hand moved lower on her back, cupping her ass as he moved her closer still. He took advantage of her gasp by deepening the kiss even more. Her fingers tightened in his hair as she pulled his head towards her, her body moving against his ever so slightly. He'd been imagining this for so long, needing to kiss her, to taste her, to make her his. Now that he finally had her, he wasn't letting go.

Angel watched them kiss, struck by how beautiful they were together. So passionate. For a moment, he wished he had his sketchbook. He wanted to capture every detail of their embrace, knowing that he could spend hours drawing them together. The sweet scent of Willow's arousal was thick in the air, mixing with the aroma of the flowers to create an intoxicating perfume. He wanted them both, he realized. Not only wanted them, but needed them. William had always been a weakness. Even now, Angel would find himself consumed with desire for the obnoxious blond. It had been that way from the start, a confusing emotion that Angelus had loathed and that Angel denied. There would be no more denying. He had wasted so many years, too many years. He needed Spike and he wanted Willow. Now, it would appear that he had a chance to have them both. He was going to keep them.

Angel stepped forward slowly, drawn to the two people he loved. Spike was still kissing Willow, their bodies rubbing together as a soft breeze blew through the trees. Angel heard Spike growl as he touched his shoulder, blue eyes flashing yellow as the younger vampire stopped kissing long enough to glare at him. Angel smiled, his own eyes flashing as he reminded, "She needs to breathe."

Spike regarded Angel warily, glancing at Willow and smiling when he saw her red lips and dazed eyes. She was breathing hard, her breasts pushing against her shirt as she tried to collect herself. He looked back at Angel, raising a brow as he said, "She wasn't complaining, Peaches."

"Just remember, she's a human," Angel said softly, warning. He looked at Willow, hardening as he saw the desire in her green eyes. Confusion had faded, replaced by acceptance, love, and need. He had not done anything to deserve having a wonderful girl like Willow love him. He'd just gotten lucky. Willow reached her right hand up, moving her warm fingers over his cheek and smiling an invitation that he couldn't refuse. With a low moan, he leaned forward, claiming her lips in a soft, exploring kiss, his hand moving to gently stroke her face and hair as the other moved to her back. Spike smiled as he moved to stand behind Willow, pulling her to lean against him for support as Angel kissed her.

********************

Angel's kiss was softer than Spike's had been. While Spike had kissed her with passion and need, Angel kissed her with a gentleness that didn't really surprise her. His tongue played with her, teasing her as he moved closer. She felt Spike behind her, his arms around her waist as his mouth touched her neck. She couldn't believe that this wasn't a dream, that it was really happening. She was standing in the middle of some place straight out of her fantasies with two men, vampires she corrected mentally, that she had loved for years. The throbbing in her ankle was slowly fading, the injury not as serious as it could have been. She was glad because she wanted to concentrate on enjoying Spike and Angel. She felt Spike's hands moving on her stomach, her shirt raising as his hand made contact with her warm flesh. She gasped at the sensation, Angel taking advantage as he deepened the kiss.

Spike moved his hand across Willow's flat stomach until he reached her breast. His other hand wasn't idle, moving across the front of Angel's pants. Too many clothes, he decided. He wanted to taste Willow, every single inch of her. Couldn't very well do that when she was dressed. His mouth moved along her neck, sucking, licking, biting. Her arousal was so intoxicating, the scent surrounding the threesome as they continued to explore each other. Finally, he was to her mouth. He ran his tongue between Angel and Willow's, feeling a bit left out of the kiss. He was rewarded for his patience as Willow pulled her lips from Angel's and kissed him. He wasn't very surprised when Angel's lips joined hers, three tongues meeting as a very erotic kiss was exchanged. He was fighting for control, wanting nothing more than to rip their clothes off and sink deep inside his Red, to taste Angel, to see if the soul changed things between them. He had always loved the taste of Angelus, the feel of him, the smell of him. How many nights in the last half of the century had he woken up aching for his lover? He'd lost count, his need and desire for Angel something he had finally accepted. He looked into Angel's eyes, saw the awareness burning in their dark brown depths. It was still there, even with the soul. That same unexplainable connection that confused even as it comforted. And Willow. He couldn't even put his feelings for the beautiful redhead into words. He felt as strongly for her as he did for Angelus. It was love and desire and need. Oh, he'd heard the debates before. That vampires couldn't love. How could one love if they didn't have a soul? Well, he'd loved Angelus and Drusilla for over a century without a soul, and he loved Willow, so he guessed that argument was null and void in his case. Either way, he had Angel and Willow in his life, both looking at him with the same emotions he was sure were reflected in his own eyes, and he wasn't going to ever let either of them go.

Angel pulled back, looking deep into Willow's eyes as he asked, "Are you sure, Willow? Last chance to turn back."

"I love you both, Angel," Willow said with a shy smile, wondering when she had become so wanton. She knew the history between Spike and Angel, could clearly see the depth of emotion that existed between the two handsome vampires. She wanted them both, needed them both. She couldn't explain it, didn't know how it would all work out, but she knew in her heart that they could make it work. She decided to just jump in and go for it as she said, "I want to do this. I can share."

Spike looked at Angel and the two vampires had a silent conversation as they remembered their past, remembered the emotion and need that had always existed between them, that Drusilla had never been able to accept as she had forced them into fighting for her. Willow knew and wanted to share in it, wanted them both without making it into a contest. There was no question, in Spike's mind. He had loved Willow for what seemed like forever, though it had only been several months. And, despite their problems, he had never stopped wanting Angel. He didn't know what he had done to get lucky enough to have this chance, but he wasn't about to give it up. Too much talking, not enough feeling, he decided. He looked at Willow, licking his lips before he answered her unspoken question of whether they could both share her, "I want you, luv," he said as he flashed Willow a sexy smile before asking, "Can I have ya?"

"Have me?" Willow gulped, a wave of heat spreading over her body at his question and the look of lust in his beautiful blue eyes. She looked from one to the other, a pleased smile crossing her pretty face. They both wanted her, both loved her. If she were dreaming, she hoped she never woke up. The knowledge of their desire gave her a confidence she didn't usually possess. She gave Spike a slight smile as she moved her eyes over his slim body. "You're wearing too many clothes, Spike. Take them off."

"I like the way you think, pet," he said with a wink and large smile as he moved his fingers to the bottom of his shirt. The one time he doesn't just wear a T-shirt and look where it gets him. He looked up, blue eyes surprised, when he felt Angel's hands on his.

"Let me, William," Angel said softly, his eyes scorching a heated path over Spike's muscular chest. "Still so beautiful," he mumbled as he unbuttoned Spike's shirt slowly, his fingers deliberately straying to touch cool flesh as it was bared. He looked at Willow and smiled at the look in her eyes, knowing that the poor thing was completely overwhelmed by the situation, but also knowing that she was enjoying it completely. He couldn't resist taking a taste as he leaned over, running his tongue over Spike's nipple. His boy had always been sensitive there. As he heard Spike's sharp intake of unnecessary breath, he smiled. Some things never changed. Finally, he was finished unbuttoning the shirt, sliding it off Spike's shoulders until it was on the ground at his feet. He moved his fingers to the waist of Spike's jeans, growling when he felt hands halt his actions.

"Might want to stop," Spike said, his eyes flashing with desire as he looked from Angel to Willow. He gave her a sheepish smile as he admitted, "Nothing under the jeans, Red. Fear I might not last long with those gorgeous green eyes on me. Wanted this for so very long."

"Oh," Willow felt her face flush as she realized that he was nude under the jeans. She licked her lips, her eyes meeting his as she resisted the urge to have him take them off anyway. Instead, she looked at Angel who was watching them both with a slight smirk. She arched a brow as she pointedly looked at his still covered chest, "I want to see flesh, Angel. Take it off."

"Let me," Spike echoed Angel's earlier words with a grin as he moved, his hands grabbing the bottom of Angel's sweater. He ripped it up the middle, shrugging as they both looked at him, "Didn't like this ugly thing much, did ye?"

"It can be replaced, boy," Angel replied, his cock hardening even more at the look in Spike's eyes. He felt Spike's long fingers on the button of his slacks, brown eyes narrowing as the blond began to unzip his pants.

"Don't give me that look, Peaches. You know you're decently covered; prissy soul wouldn't let you hang free," Spike said with a teasing smile as he unzipped Angel's slacks. He pushed them down, giving Willow a knowing smile as they were greeted by a pair of silk boxers. His eyes narrowed as he looked at her, a hungry look entering his eyes as he started to walk towards her, his voice husky as he said, "Me thinks a certain redhead is overdressed."

********************

"Overdressed?" Willow looked at him and smiled before moving her eyes to Angel. They were both moving towards her, the look in their eyes predatory. If she hadn't hurt her ankle, she'd have run from them, prolonging the teasing. Unfortunately, or was that fortunately, she couldn't run from them. They were both so gorgeous, and they wanted her. It was completely unfathomable that men like that would be interested in her, but she couldn't deny the arousal and love in their eyes. They wanted her, and, tonight, they would both have her. She was a bit scared, if she were completely honest with herself. She had no idea what she was supposed to do. How did things like this work? Oh, she knew the general idea of it all, what parts went where and all that, but living it was much different from dreaming about it. She trusted them, knew that they would teach her. As long as they were together, it would work out.

"Very overdressed," Angel agreed with Spike, seeing the emotions flashing in her beautiful green eyes. He was relieved to see the fear replaced by acceptance, knew that this must be difficult for Willow. She'd only recently come out of a relationship with a woman, and now she was confronted with two vampires. Two virile rather sexy vampires if he had to say so himself. He doubted that her wolf boy had compared to either one of them, much less both together. She would be touched in places she didn't know existed. He smiled at that thought, of teaching her and touching her and showing her.

"I want to see flesh, Red," Spike said with a smirk as he finally reached her. He could see the mischief in her eyes, knew that she wanted them as much as they wanted her. He didn't understand how they had been brought to this island paradise, didn't really care at the moment that the cheerleader and someone he didn't know was responsible for giving him Willow and bringing Angel back into his life, and was ready to stop thinking and just enjoy the moment. Thinking could wait. Hell, Willow did enough thinking for the both of them anyway.

"What do you say, Spike?" she asked as she moved her hands to the bottom of her T-shirt, again feeling more confident than she had ever felt in her entire life. It was strange how having two handsome men want her could make her feel so powerful, but she wasn't complaining. Somehow, she couldn't imagine surviving a relationship with these two if she were a timid little mouse. They were both so strong, so powerful, so overwhelmingly everything. She brought her shirt up just enough to show her bare stomach before moving it back down. She watched Spike's eyes, saw the tension in Angel as his eyes narrowed at the playful look in her own.

"Please, damn it," he hissed, rewarded when she pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it on the ground.

"So beautiful," Angel whispered, his eyes moving over her chest. He licked his lips, eyes moving back and forth between Spike and Willow, not sure which one to look at. They were both so beautiful in their own unique ways and they were both his. He finally moved back a few steps, able to look at them both as they played their game.

"Guess I've been a good boy, pet," Spike said as he smiled a lazy smile, "since I've been given not one, but two angels straight from the heavens."

"Spike, that was just bad," Willow giggled as a blush crossed her cheeks at his and Angel's praise.

He smiled at her, his eyes moving over her cloth covered breasts, "Give me some time, luv. I'll get back in touch with the poet in me and will soon have you begging for more," his smile gave her no doubts that she would be begging for more of everything from Spike by the end of the night, not just his sweet words. He moved his eyes to hers as he purred, "I want to see more, Willow."

He'd used her real name. If she hadn't been turned on beyond belief before, she was now. Her name sounded so different when he spoke it, so sexy. Of course, Spike seemed to make everything erotic and sexy and wonderful. She would have gladly laid down and listened to him read the phone book in that arousing voice if she hadn't had more interesting activities in mind. She looked at Angel, a possessive smile on his handsome face as he stood quietly watching them both. She asked, "What do you want, Angel?"

"I want to be buried deep inside Spike as he fucks you into exhaustion, Willow. I want to lick every inch of your body, sink deep inside you and listen to you beg me for release. I want to feel Spike inside me as I'm in you, the three of us moving as one. I want to just lay in the soft grass with my arms around you both, my lovers, my friends, the others parts of myself," he licked his lips as he smelled the arousal coming from her and Spike, giving her an innocent and tender smile, "but, for now, I'd settle for more flesh."

"Oh, wow," Willow let out the breath she had taken when he had spoken, his deep voice husky with need and desire as it had slipped into an Irish brogue during his speech. And she'd thought Angel was the quiet one. Goodness, what had she gotten herself into? She felt her lips curling into a smile as she moved her hands to her waist, quickly unfastening her pants and sliding them down. Standing, she looked at them both, her green eyes only slightly scared as she stood them before them wearing only her bra and panties. Giving them a teasing smile, she asked, "Is this enough?"

"Never enough, pet," Spike said, having known she was a vision, but now having the image burned in his mind. He licked his lips, moving to his knees in front of her. He looked into her surprised eyes, knowing she hadn't expected this. What could he say? He was a hands on type of guy. Sure, he liked to watch, but he'd much rather participate. He arched a brow as he inhaled, her scent so sweet and intoxicating, his words nearly begging as he asked, "May I taste you, luv?"

********************

Willow heard Spike's words, her knees nearly giving out on her at the look in his eyes. He had asked if he could taste her. Did he sincerely think that she would say no when he was kneeling in front of her with desire filled eyes and that wicked smile on his beautiful lips? She caught his eyes and nodded, whispering her word of consent, "Yes."

Spike groaned at her answer, deciding that was the only word he wanted to hear from her for the next few hours. Feeling the erection that was pressing against the denim of his jeans, he changed that to the next few days. His head moved swiftly, his hand moving behind her to cup her ass and to keep her from falling. He ran his tongue over the front of her panties, feeling the wetness that had soaked through the cotton material. She tasted so good, even through the panties. He couldn't wait to taste her without the barrier. But, all in good time. This was for her, he kept reminding himself. He wanted to hear her beg.

Willow's breath caught when she felt him move against her, his hand squeezing her ass as he ran his tongue over her. She was so aroused that she didn't know how she was still standing even with his support. Her eyes moved from the top of his head to look at Angel who was still watching them. She licked her lips, her eyes moving to his lips as she felt Spike move his nose between her legs, brushing the cotton of her panties against her clit. She gasped from the contact, her world exploding as she felt his tongue again pushing against her panties.

Angel watched Willow's face as she had her first orgasm of the day, her beautiful face twisted with pleasure as she cried out Spike's name. It was then that he moved, deciding that he'd watched long enough. It was time for some action. He moved behind Willow, his hand covering Spike's on her ass as his arm moved around her waist. His lips caught hers as he moved his hand up to cup her breast. Spike moved his hand to the waist of her panties and began to finally pull them down. Angel released her mouth, listening to her soft moans as he began to kiss her neck.

Heaven. That was the only word that came to Spike's mind as he tasted her. His tongue moved between her lips as he moved his hands behind her, one moving to hold her ass as the other moved to touch Angel's erection. He buried his face between her legs as he began to taste her, wanting to hear her scream his name over and over until she was too hoarse to say anything. With that goal in mind, he moved his hand away from Angel, deciding the vampire could wait for any kind of release, and brought his finger up to tease her along with his tongue. He felt her fingers in his hair, drawing him closer to her as she began to move against his face.

Angel unfastened her bra, freeing her pert breasts to his gaze. She was perfect. So beautiful. His hand moved up to cup her breast, his fingers moving to twist her nipple. He groaned when he felt Spike's hand against him, pushing forward at the contact. Too soon, Spike moved his hand as he turned his full attention to teasing Willow. He felt Willow relax against him as her moans increased, her breathing was becoming more ragged. He could taste her sweat as he continued to suck and nibble on her neck, her left arm moving up to go around his neck as she pulled at his hair. He raised his head, catching her passion filled eyes as he moved to catch her lips in a kiss.

She was going to kill him. Spike was doing to be dead, okay, undead again if he didn't stop teasing her. She'd found release when he had first touched her clit, having been aroused from the just watching Angel and Spike undress and from the power she had felt when they had looked at her with such desire. She'd not lasted a second once he touched her. Now, though, he was taking his time, tasting her, touching her, getting her right to the spot before he'd pull away and lick her belly button or brush kisses against her flat tummy or do anything other than let her cum. She could hear him laughing as she begged, looked down and caught his amused eyes as he leisurely ran his tongue over her wet lips. Bastard. She turned her head, watched as Angel continued to suck her neck, his large hand caressing her breast, twisting her nipple, squeezing her breast as he ran his tongue over her flesh.

She had one hand on Spike's head, forcing his face between her legs as she gave him no doubt what she wanted just in case he hadn't heard her begging or seen the need in her eyes. She twisted her body, her left arm going behind her head to pull at Angel's hair. She was standing between them, Angel's arms keeping her standing as Spike drove her crazy with his teasing tongue and fingers. She liked this, being between them. It felt right. The only problem was that they were still wearing their clothes and they were standing, well kneeling in Spike's case. She finally got Angel's attention, smiling as he kissed her, knowing what she wanted. She could feel his erection against her back, cursing the boxers that were preventing him from being inside her. Before the end of tonight, she wanted to feel both of them inside her. She pulled her mouth away from Angel's when she felt Spike building the tension again, crying out as he finally let her find release. She screamed out his name as her body arched forward, the force of her orgasm causing her to collapse against Angel, the world spinning as she tried to focus.

She looked down at Spike, found him watching her with a smug, pleased smile. His tongue licked his lips, her juices covering his handsome face. She smiled a satisfied smile as she snuggled back against Angel. Her eyes caught Spike's as she said, "Wow."

"Only the start, luv," he promised with an arrogant smile.

"Spike, quit talking," she said as she licked her lips, finding his confidence as arousing as always, knowing what she wanted to happen next as a vision of Spike sinking deep inside her as she tasted Angel flashed in her mind making her continue her demand, "and shag me!"

********************

Spike couldn't help grinning at Willow's demand, deciding that he didn't mind taking orders like that at all. He stood up, his eyes catching Angel's. Without thinking about it, he leaned over and caught the vampire's lips in a kiss, sharing the taste of Willow with his grandsire. His hand moved down to squeeze Angel's erection through the boxers, the front of the material already wet from his pre-cum. Pulling back, Spike winked at Angel before turning his attention to his redheaded Goddess. She was watching with arousal, her eyes glazed with desire and passion. He licked his lips as he glanced at the blankets that would have to make up their bed. He made a face, muttering, "If they were going to strand us in paradise, the least they could have done was give us a king size bed."

"I don't care if it's a bed or the ground, I just need you inside me, NOW!" Willow whined, having never realized she was a voyeur until she watched Angel and Spike together. There was just something so beautiful, so erotic about the two men kissing and touching and tasting. She had moved her hand between her legs just from watching them kiss. She could just imagine how turned on she would become when she finally saw them fucking. A fresh wave of desire went through her at that particular image.

"I'll lay down, pet, then you can climb on," Spike said with a smile, deciding that it would be better if he was on the hard ground, letting her control the action. If not, he might hurt her once he was finally inside her tight warmth. Besides, she was a human. The ground would be more painful on her back than his.

"You make it sound like a ride at the amusement park," she said as she watched him lay out the blankets they had found.

"Being with Spike is rather similar," Angel said softly, his mouth moving over her ear as he licked at her flesh.

"I heard that, Peaches," Spike said with an arrogant smirk, "you know I'm the best you've ever had."

"What can I say? I'm rather fond of amusement parks," Angel shrugged though a smile crossed his face as his eyes caught Spike's.

"God, quit talking and get undressed!" Willow said, a soft moan escaping her lips as Angel's hands touched her breasts and stomach.

"Demanding wench, aren't you?" Spike smiled fondly at Willow as he began to unfasten his jeans. He felt two sets of eyes on him, deliberately taking his time as he removed the last bit of clothing concealing his nudity. He kicked the jeans off, looking at them both as his hands went to rest on his hips. His cock was long, thick and hard, standing at attention as he felt them examining him. He probably would have blushed if he'd been able to and if he hadn't been so aroused he was about to explode. Instead, he caught Willow's eyes as he laid down on the blanket bed he had made, using the backpack as a pillow as he got comfortable. Arching a brow, he said, "You just gonna stand there, luv, or are you gonna fuck me?"

"Oh my," was Willow's only response. She had thought Spike attractive before, but, now, seeing him completely nude, his eyes lit with arousal and affection, his lips twisted into a knowing smirk, his brow arched as he impatiently waited for her, well, he was beyond perfection.

"Come on, Red," Spike whined slightly, hating that he was practically begging, but knowing that he wanted nothing more at the minute than for her to sink onto his cock. He glanced at Angel, saw his grandsire's dark eyes raking over him possessively and amended that to include having the vampire buried in his ass as he fucked Willow. Groaning, he started to move his hand down to his cock.

"Don't touch, William," Angel said softly, his eyes flashing as the blond vampire halted his movements automatically. He smiled slowly, his eyes dark with lust and need as he slapped Willow's ass, telling her, "Go to him, Willow. I want to see you two together."

"Okay," Willow didn't protest, finally coming out of her daze of appreciation of Spike's beauty to walk to the blanket. She studied him carefully, knowing that this was going to hurt. It had been years since she'd had a man, and using the term man to describe Oz was being generous. He'd not been nearly as thick or long as Spike, and they'd only had sex a few times so she knew she was still pretty tight. Deciding that it would be well worth the pain, she moved to straddle him. She moaned as she rubbed her wet lips against his cock, her eyes catching his as watched her face. She continued to rub his cock with her pussy, not letting him inside just yet.

"Red, quit teasing," Spike said, his hands moving to grip her thighs. He admired the contrast of his black nails against her pale flesh before he looked into her eyes. "I want you."

"I love you, Spike," she whispered before she took hold of his cock and began to slide down his length. She gasped as she felt herself stretching, watching his face as he comprehended what she had said. His eyes flashed as a smile crossed his face, his hands tightening their grip on her legs as he arched up, burying himself inside her completely.

"I wish I had my sketch book," Angel muttered, moving to their side. They were gorgeous, and they were his. When they got back to LA, he'd sketch them like this. He'd fill up the walls with pictures of them, he decided. He nearly came in his pants when Willow looked at him, a wicked smile crossing her beautiful face.

"I want to taste you, Angel," she said, feeling more brave at the moment than she ever had. She continued moving on Spike's cock as she watched Angel push the boxers down. Goodness. He was as long as Spike, just not quite as thick. Trust her to choose two lovers that gave the term well endowed new meaning. She opened her mouth as Angel moved towards her, her tongue moving to lick the tip of his cock. She tasted him, closing her eyes and moaning in appreciation before she took him into her mouth.

"Ah," Angel groaned as her warm mouth enveloped his length. He felt her tongue on him, her hands moving up to play with his balls as she sucked his cock.

Spike nearly came when he saw Willow take Angel's cock in his mouth. He wasn't a watcher type, though, and soon sat up, moving Willow on his lap as he continued to thrust inside her slowly. His mouth moved over her cheek as his hand snaked behind Angel's ass. He slid a finger into his grandsire as Willow moved her head, allowing him to run his tongue over the base of Angel's cock. He was pushing up into Willow, thrusting three fingers now into the elder vampire in time with his thrusts into their redhead, and sharing the taste of Angel's cock with Red. Life was pretty damn good at the moment.

Angel wasn't going to last. That bastard grandchilde of his was fucking his ass with his fingers, remembering where he liked to be touched despite the decades it had been since they'd been together like this. He was going to punish Spike for this, knowing the blond was trying to get him to cum first so he could brag about lasting longer. Okay, so maybe that wasn't what Spike was thinking about at that exact moment, but Angel could still blame the blond for helping Willow make him cum so quickly. It wasn't long after Willow and Spike began to share his cock that he felt his release approaching. He pulled out of Willow's mouth, his seed covering both his lovers' faces. He watched them kiss, sharing the taste of him, realized that he had not softened after his release. He was still hard and aroused.

Willow cried out when she felt the orgasm hit her, the position that Spike had moved them into rubbing her in all the right places. She felt his mouth on her neck as he continued fucking her, her eyes moving to look at Angel, finding him still erect, watching them with dark eyes that were full of lust and wicked promises. She was torn at the moment. She wanted to watch him fuck Spike, wanted to see the blonde's face as he took that huge cock into his cute, little ass, wanted to watch his eyes and Angel's face as they fucked as they had a century before, but she also wanted to feel Angel inside her. She'd never had anyone take her in that place, always finding the idea sort of dirty but also sort of intriguing. Angel wasn't as thick as Spike, probably wouldn't hurt as much as he fucked her tight ass. Oh, goodness, just the idea of having both of them inside her at the same time was making her wet. She was a wanton hussy, she decided. She smiled at Angel, asking him, "Would you fuck me, too, Angel?"

"Willow, are you sure?" he asked even though he wanted nothing more than to obey her request. He'd not expected her to want him taking her that way, figuring he would just wank as he watched them continue to fuck. His eyes moved over her cute ass, his cock jumping in anticipation.

"I love you, Angel. I want you inside me," she responded, looking at Spike and smiling, "I've never done this before...could you tell me what to do?"

"It's okay, luv," he told her, "just relax and enjoy. Peaches knows how to make it feel real good."

"Oh!" Willow gasped when she felt a tongue between her cheeks, having been caught by Spike's eyes and unaware that Angel had already moved. She felt his hands on her butt as Spike laid back down, his hands on her back as he pulled her against him. He'd said to relax. Ha! How was she supposed to relax when her entire body felt as if it was on overdrive? She was feeling things in places she didn't know she had, sweat dripping between her breasts, her breath ragged, her skin flushed with desire and her body aching for more. She felt Angel's tongue slid inside her tightness, never having imagined anything could feel like that. And it was just going to get better. She felt Spike still as Angel got her ready, the blond brushing his lips over her face and breasts as he restrained himself from thrusting into her.

She caught her breath when Angel moved behind her, the dark haired vampire's lips moving against her back as he began to slowly enter her. She heard him moan as he moved, trying to keep herself relaxed as Spike had suggested but finding the intense pain nearly blinding. She nearly came when Spike began to move inside her, his fingers dancing along her clit as he continued to suck on her breasts. Her eyes rolled when Angel began to move, pulling out as Spike pushed in. She'd never experienced anything like this before, soon pushing back against Angel as she moved against Spike. She screamed when Angel moved against her back to kiss Spike, catching her between them as they moved her head to join the kiss. It was too much. She came crying out both their names repeatedly, gasping for breath as her entire body shook from the ferocity of her orgasm. She felt them speed up as they fucked her through yet another orgasm, her world spinning, her moans filling the silent air as they both bit into either side of her neck as they came, sending their seed deep inside her body as they drank from her.

Willow was exhausted when Angel finally pulled out of her ass, moving off of Spike to lay on the blanket beside him. She gave them a sleepy smile as she said, "That was fun. Can we do it again?"

Spike had to laugh, leaning over and kissing her before replying, "We'll never stop doing it, luv. You need never ask again."

"Always were a horrid poet, William," Angel said, rolling his eyes at Spike's words. He kissed Willow as he moved beside her, pulling her against him as he tried to make himself comfortable on the hard ground.

"Fuck you, Peaches," was Spike's response as he flipped the elder vampire his middle finger. "Red likes my words. She told me so."

"Maybe later," Angel responded to Spike's offer of a fuck, knowing he was too tired at the moment to get it up again. It took him a second to realize that Spike had meant the words as an insult causing him to raise his head and arch a brow as he said, "I'll remind you who you're talking to, boy."

"Fuck me, then," Spike said with a slight smile as he returned Angel's look, arching his own brow as he tried to remember what they had been talking about in the first place.

"Sleepy," Willow muttered, "no fucking until I can watch. Want to see you two together, later, when I'm awake."

"You heard the lady, sire," Spike said with a loving smile as he looked at the sleepy redhead between them. "Later."

"Get some sleep, Spike," Angel suggested, snuggling against Willow as he continued, "Something tells me we're going to need our energy."

"She's a spitfire, for certain," Spike said as he snuggled against the now sleeping redhead's other side. "A beautiful, wicked, powerful, sexy spitfire that never stops surprising me....."

"Go to sleep, boy," Angel said, knowing that, if given the chance, Spike would spend hours babbling about Willow and comparing her to sunsets and the lot. While he normally might have joined in such a conversation concerning the redhead that had stolen his heart, he was tired and spent and wanted to get some sleep.

"Sweet dreams, Peaches," Spike said with a slight smile before closing his eyes as he rested his head against Willow's shoulder.

********************

"What are we going to do when we go back?" Willow asked on the sixth day of their unplanned vacation. She was laying against Angel as Spike painted her toe nails black to match his fingernails. She wasn't sure about having black toenails, but it was the only nail polish that the blond had so she let him use it. Only Spike could turn the simple act of painting your nails into something erotic and sexy. Of course, she had learned over the week they had been on the island, as well as the years that she had known him, that Spike had the unique ability to turn even the most mundane act into something sensual and exciting. She wouldn't even let her mind flash to a few days before when he had fed her dinner, knowing that she'd just get aroused and he'd get all smirky and probably mess up the paint on her toes.

"I'm going to take a real shower and then sleep in a real bed," Spike decided, blowing on the wet paint that covered her little toe. He glanced up, giving her a wicked smile as he added, "Can't wait to shag you in a real bed, luv....and in the shower and on the table and on the sofa and on the floor and against the wall and...."

"I get the point, Spike!" she said, her face blushing at the look in his eyes, moving to smack Angel who was laughing behind her. "Don't encourage him or I'll never get out of the house until he's christened every room."

"You say it like it's a bad thing," Angel said, catching Spike's eyes as he reminded, "I own a hotel. Hundreds of rooms."

"Bloody hell, that's it then," Spike said with a wink, "we're not letting Red out until we've shagged in each and every room."

"Will probably take months," Angel said thoughtfully, "one room a day so we don't wear her out."

"Wear her out?" Spike snorted, rolling his eyes, "Our wicked little Red doesn't get worn out, Peaches."

"Ahem," Willow cleared her throat, giving him a glare, though she knew it was useless to argue because he was right. She was a hussy with them. She'd never imagined sex being so much fun and so addicting. She loved having them both, loved watching them together, enjoyed simply laying with them. She liked the feel of their hands on her in even the most casual way. Spike had started calling her their little nympho, though he had no room to talk himself. The blond was as much a sexual addict as she was, if not more so. He loved touching and holding and being touched and held. Angel was nearly as bad, but he had a bit more restraint than Spike. Between the two of them, she was kept happy and satisfied in every way imaginable. They'd spent hours and hours talking, running on the beach, swimming, and just enjoyed being together. She saw Spike looking at her, daring her to argue and sighed, "Fine, I'll take the compliment!"

"Good," Spike said with a smile before moving to paint the next toe. She even had pretty toes. She was right perfect, she was. He didn't even mind sharing her with Angel, having let the past finally rest between him and his grandsire. The present was much more interesting to concentrate on, in his opinion.

"Are you," Angel hesitated asking the question, fearing the answer but hoping that it would be what he wanted to hear, "are you two going back to Sunnydale when we get off this island?"

"What?" Willow twisted to look at him, surprise in her green eyes. She saw the look in his eyes and realized he was serious. How could he think they'd leave him after this? She was happier than she'd ever imagined being, knew that Spike had no interest in returning to Sunnydale and the lives that they had had there. She gave him a smile as she asked innocently, "How are we going to christen every room in the entire hotel if we're in Sunnydale?"

"You're not going back? You're staying in LA?" Angel asked, wanting to make sure there were no doubts at what he wanted to know.

"I've always heard that hearing was the first thing to go, Peaches," Spike said with a loud sigh as he shook his head, "guess old age is finally catching up to you."

"Don't test me, boy," Angel warned, a slow smile crossing his face.

"We're staying in LA, with you," Willow said, rolling her eyes, "as if we'd leave you. Silly vampire! You're much too good in bed to leave."

"Oh, I see," Angel smiled, "you're both just using me for my body."

"And what a very lovely body it is," Willow said with a wicked smile as her eyes burned a path over his nude frame.

"Quit doing that, Red," Spike said, the scent of her arousal growing thick in the air. "I've got three toes left and then they need to dry. No naughty fun for you until then."

"Spike! I wasn't," she groaned, "okay, this whole smelling my arousal thing is getting old...how can I be mysterious and seductive if you both know that I want you?"

"Whining doesn't become you, pet," Spike said as he blew on the next toe. When they got home, he'd buy some different colors for her. Some pretty shades of red and pink and maybe some purple.

"Don't worry, Willow. When Spike finishes playing beauty parlor, we can have some naughty fun," Angel promised, grinning at the redhead.

"Okay, since you promised," Willow winked at him before giggling as Spike's finger brushed along the bottom of her foot. She snuggled back against Angel as she said thoughtfully, "You do both realize that we owe Cordelia and Lorne for this, don't you?"

"Matchmaking morons," Spike said, hating that he owed the former cheerleader and some demon he didn't even know for the happiness he had found on this island.

"I mean, sure their plan worked and I'm happier than I ever imagined being," Willow continued, a mischievous look entering her eyes as she continued, "but they didn't know that it would work and it was very dangerous with the shipwreck and all. I mean, Angel lost blood and I twisted my ankle and Spike hit his head. I think they deserve a little payback. Between the three of us, I'm sure we can think of something suitable."

"Willow!" Angel looked at her, a wicked gleam entering his eyes as he said, "I like the way you think."

"That's my girl," Spike said as he finished with the last toe, putting the nail polish back in the pocket of his duster as he moved to his knees. He looked at both Angel and Willow and said, "We'll think about them later. Right now, I'm thinking more about having some naughty fun with you two."

"What about the nail polish?" Willow asked, watching as he smiled a wicked smile that made her even more wet.

"Fast drying, luv," Spike said with a smile as he crawled up her body.

"That's my boy," Angel said, echoing Spike's words before he moved his head and caught the blonde's mouth in a kiss. He felt Willow move, her tongue joining theirs. They had one more day on the island, if their rations were anything to go by, and he planned to enjoy it fully. He was glad that Spike and Willow were going to move to LA, and knew that they were going to make him happy for the rest of eternity. He let the thoughts leave his mind when he felt Spike's hand on his cock, concentrating on giving them both as much pleasure as they gave him. To repeat one of Spike's favorite sayings from the past week, life was damn good.

THE END