Mutual Surrender

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:

Sequel to Admit It
A/N: OMG! Wow…well, um, this was intended to be a short sequel to Admit It but it became about 10 pages of smut….and I must say that I think it’s some of my best smut ever *sheepish smile* Well…hopefully someone will enjoy it!

Originally Published: July 25, 2004

“Zabini, what the hell are you doing?” Draco hissed as he stared at the gorgeous brunette witch, unable to look away from the desire in her eyes.


“Nothing,” Blaise replied lazily, his fingers tightening in Draco’s hair as he whispered, “yet.”


The raven-haired Slytherin used his free hand to beckon Hermione forward, seeing the hesitation in her eyes as she debated whether or not she could do what he had asked. He would have been surprised if she had simply moved forward, knowing that she was far too intelligent to make a rash decision, no matter how aroused she was. He could see the moment she decided, his lips curving into a triumphant smile as she slowly moved closer to them, confusion and need in her dark brown eyes.


“Good girl,” Blaise told her as her hand joined his, watching the show of defiance at in her eyes at being called a good girl in such a patronizing way. Merlin, he couldn’t believe how lucky he was, having two fierce and passionate people all to himself. She was a spitfire, argumentative and opinionated and bossy, not at all meek or unassuming or reserved like he tended to be around others. For the most part, Blaise Zabini was a quiet guy, a bit shy and not overly fond of most people he met, a bit playful and a bit tranquil.


However, there was another side of him. A darker side, to sound entirely cliche, that thrived on power and was aroused at having control over two dominant and assertive personalities like Draco and Hermione. Unlike Draco, he enjoyed this power in moderation and found no need to constantly strive to have complete command of every situation in his life, having more of a lackadaisical approach to life and reserving his control issues for the bedroom. He didn’t mind Draco controlling most of their relationship, knowing that it was important to the blond to always feel as if he were in control of his life.


But he also knew that his lover needed to submit on occasion, longed to just let go and surrender to another, just as Hermione did. And tonight Blaise intended on giving them both exactly what they needed, enjoying the power and knowing that they needed this. Besides, he had always found the brunette witch attractive, even with her unruly curls that resembled a bird’s nest and her know-it-all attitude, the submissive within loving the natural dominance of both the wizard and the witch that he wanted as his lovers.


“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Hermione muttered to herself as her hand joined Blaise’s, wondering if she should pay a visit to St. Mungos just to insure that she was not certifiable. When Blaise had first started asking her personal questions when they were supposed to be working on their Potion’s project, she had been surprised but intrigued, finding the quiet Slytherin to be very attractive and curious as to why he was so nosy about her personal likes and such.


When he had finally approached the idea of her joining him and Draco in a sexual way, she’d been astonished and honestly thought he was just trying to shock her, tease the Gryffindor or some other Slytherin game. But he had been serious, his voice painting the most wicked images in her mind, his eyes a deep violet as he told her everything he would love to do to her, to have Draco to do to her, to have her do to them, asking for her complete surrender to the two sexy wizards.


She was not inexperienced, exactly, losing her virginity over the summer to Oliver Wood, the former Gryffindor Quidditch captain that she had met again while on holiday. They’d had a summer fling, the both of them wanting something casual without damaging their friendship. He had been a competent lover, though he had not stirred the passion within her that Draco or even Blaise did, their relationship more friendly than needy. Her few times with Oliver, however, had never caused the arousal that she had felt just from watching Draco and Blaise together in the hallway, their clothes still on and the sex rough and hard.


She wasn’t sure why she had accepted Blaise’s invitation, the logical part of her mind pointing out that this was just immoral and wrong and that she should not be considering entering into a sexual relationship with two wizards, much less two Slytherins she still considered enemies despite Voldemort’s defeat a few months before. She did not bother lying to herself by claiming it would be just this one time.


She knew Blaise well enough from the last few months as his Potions partner to know that the dark wizard might be quiet and reserved but he was also possessive, and she knew that he did not intend for this to be a one time sexual encounter. Besides that, she had heard Draco’s own voice saying those things about her, shocking her with the need and desire in his normally condescending drawl, and he did not sound like a wizard after a solitary quick fuck.


“Trust me,” Blaise winked at her before he looked at Draco who was still practically speechless from this surprising turn of events. Blaise smiled deviously as he moved Draco away from the wall, pushing the wizard down the hallway as he pulled Hermione along behind him. He had prepared for this for weeks, ever since he had noticed his lover watching the brunette Gryffindor as though she was dessert and he was a starving man. He liked being unpredictable and thoroughly enjoyed taking the control away from Draco, especially when they would both be rewarded in the end.


“I can walk,” Draco snarled as he fought to free his hair from Blaise’s grasp, feeling ridiculous after being caught by Hermione submitting to Blaise and eagerly accepting the thick cock in his arse without putting up more of a struggle. He didn’t like the idea of the domineering witch thinking he was a submissive wanker, thriving on challenging her and being victorious during their fights and struggle for authority and knowledge.


“Shut up, Malfoy, or I’ll silence you,” Blaise threatened casually, his fingers pulling slightly to emphasize his sincerity. He would not hesitate in placing a silencio charm on Draco even if it prevented him from hearing the blond wizard’s moans and gasps.


“I’m going to get you for this,” Draco threatened lowly, his cock hardening again from the tone in Blaise’s voice and the slight pain and the knowledge that he had no idea what the dark wizard had planned for him and Hermione.


“I look forward to it,” Blaise murmured before licking his neck, his tone sharp as he said, “Now quit fighting me and surrender. You know you want to, Draco. I can hear it in your voice, in the way you’re breathing, see it in the aroused flush that’s moving across your pale flesh, in the erection throbbing between your thighs. Just say yes.”


“Yes,” Draco whispered huskily, cringing as he gave up control to his raven-haired lover.


“You’ll never tell me no, Draco,” Blaise told him quietly, his lips moving against the pale column of the blond’s elegant neck, biting down slightly.


“Merlin,” Hermione whispered as she watched them, their attraction palpable and causing heat to spread over her body. Any doubts she had fled her mind as she rubbed her legs together, no longer caring if this was the smart and logical choice to make, simply going with her emotions for the first time in her seventeen years.


Blaise looked back at the witch, a wicked gleam in his eyes as he surveyed her. She was watching him and Draco with that normal inquisitive gleam in her eyes, her intelligence still present even as she was consumed by desire and lust. Yes, they had made the right choice by including Hermione, he decided, knowing that the beautiful and brainy witch would be their equal and perfectly capable of keeping up with both of them, in bed and out.


They finally reached the room he had prepared, a small room in the deepest corners of the dungeon that no one knew existed except Dumbledore, and Blaise was confident the Headmaster would not be lurking around the dungeons this time of night. He pushed Draco inside, deliberately causing the wizard to fall on his knees, listening to the blond curse softly before turning to glare at him from his position on the floor.


Blaise slipped his robe off, tossing it to the side before looking at Hermione. The witch was suddenly nervous as she found herself alone in a room with them, the large bed and candles he’d prepared giving little doubt as to how they would end up spending their time there. Deliberately making his voice authoritative, Blaise said, “Hermione, you’re overdressed. Remove your robe.”


Hermione reacted instantly at hearing the commanding voice, her fingers unbuttoning her robe, shrugging her shoulders as she let the material fall from her body. She looked into Blaise’s indigo eyes, inhaling sharply when she saw the look in their depths. She couldn’t believe she was finding it so exciting for him to tell her what to do, normally resenting anyone giving her orders.


Blaise smiled slowly as he moved to sit in a chair he had moved into the room, his long legs stretching in front of him as he looked from the brunette to the blond. Finally, he decided, “Draco, remove the rest of her clothes but do not touch her or it will be the only contact you have with her until I decide.”


Draco glanced at Blaise, arching a brow as he studied his lover, seeing the arousal in the skinny wizard and knowing that the dark Slytherin was enjoying this bit of control he had at the moment. Resisting the urge to fight for power, Draco started to get to his feet.


“No, crawl to her,” Blaise’s voice was husky but sharp, “I want you on your knees until I say otherwise.”


Draco gritted his teeth as he crawled on the dusty floor until he reached her. The scent of sex surrounded her, thick and intoxicating. He wanted to lift her skirt and bury his head between her thighs, tasting her essence until he was sated. Instead, his hands moved to the buttons of her shirt, deftly unfastening them, careful not to touch her. His eyes looked into hers, stormy gray clashing with smoldering chocolate as he ran his tongue over his lips, his pale cheeks slightly flushed from his desire. His cock was hard and pressing against his slacks, aching for release, wanting nothing more than to sink deep inside her wet warmth.


His fingers were shaking by the time he finished with the last button, pulling the shirt open and seeing her full breasts clad in a burgundy bra, her nipples hard against the fabric. He urged the shirt off her shoulders, watching it fall to the ground on top of her robe. With short gasps of breath, he slid his fingers between her skirt and back, unzipping the garment and slowly moving it over her long legs until it was on the floor. His nose was now even with her wet knickers, the fabric soaked, her auburn curls obvious through the thin white cotton.


She was even more beautiful than he’d realized, Blaise observed. Her body was curvaceous, full breasts and round hips and a great arse, her legs long and her unruly curly hair brushing against her breasts as she struggled for breath. There was a sheen of sweat covering her body and he could see the juices glistening on her upper thighs from where they had dripped from her sweet pussy. He noticed with some surprise that her toenails were colored a shocking red, something unexpected from the girl who didn’t seem to care for the frivolous cosmetics of other girls. He softly ordered, “The rest of it, Draco. I want to see her nude body before I count to ten.”


Draco wasted no time unfastening the clasp of her bra, pulling the material off of her gorgeous breasts. Merlin, she had the best breasts at Hogwarts. Full and round and a perfect fit for his large hand topped with nipples the color of his Mum’s unique roses in the garden, a dusky pink. His fingers slid into the waist of her knickers, watching as she covered her breasts and blushed, the color across her cheeks and chest as she looked away, suddenly realizing she was practically naked in front of two men.


“Move your arms, Hermione,” Blaise ordered gently, amazed that someone so naturally beautiful could be embarrassed by their nudeness. He leaned back in his chair, his eyes meeting hers as he said, “You have lovely breasts, my pretty little witch. Your body is stunning, all soft curves and creamy flesh. You have nothing to be ashamed of in the way you look. You’re a Goddess.”


Hermione slowly lowered her arms, his words wrapping around her insecurities and diminishing their normal power over her. She moaned softly as Draco’s long fingers brushed against her hips as he began to remove her soaking knickers. She was startled when Blaise suddenly moved, his eyes flashing with annoyance as he knocked Draco to the ground, her eyes widening as a wave of arousal shot directly to her clit.


“I told you not to touch her,” Blaise sneered, his eyes looking into the surprised gray eyes of his lover. “Did you think I was joking, Draco? In this room, you do as I say or you won’t be playing at all. Do you understand?”


“That hurt, bastard,” Draco glared, rubbing his arm where he had hit the floor, not so sure if he approved of Blaise’s sudden dominant streak even if he did find it unbelievably arousing.


“I won’t ask again,” Blaise said simply, arching a brow as he waited.


“Yes, I understand, Master,” Draco hissed the last word, his eyes enraged as he stared at the dark Slytherin.


“I think I rather like that title,” Blaise smirked before looking at Hermione, noticing the lust in her eyes. He moved his hand over her breast, touching her gently, his fingers brushing over her hard nipples, his eyes looking into hers as he said, “I didn’t hurt him, just damaged his pride a bit. I won‘t hurt you, Hermione. Neither of us will hurt you.”


“What if,” she couldn’t believe that breathy voice was her own, “what if I want it to hurt, just a bit?”


“Well then, that can be arranged,” he grinned wickedly before his lips caught hers, his tongue licking her lips before sliding into her mouth. She moaned and moved against him, the material of his clothing rubbing against her bare body. Releasing her mouth, he had to take a few breaths to regain control and not simply push her against the wall and fuck her hard and fast. She was so responsive, her body reacting to his and Draco’s touch. He moved away from her, his eyes nearly black as his finger moved along his full lips. Finally looking at Draco, he found the blond watching with anger and arousal, his hand squeezing the erection that was pressing against his pants. “Finish undressing her.”


Draco nodded as he resumed his position, removing her knickers and careful not to touch her warm flesh. When they were down, she stepped out of them, the blond bringing them to his face and inhaling her scent, his tongue lapping at the juices dripping from them.


“How does she taste?” Blaise asked huskily, turned on by Draco’s actions, rather pleased that the blond had not disobeyed him.


“So bloody good,” Draco muttered hoarsely, sucking the knickers into his mouth to taste her essence. His eyes looked towards Blaise as he begged softly, “Please, Blaise.”


“Not yet,” Blaise shook his head slightly, his eyes meeting Hermione’s as he said, “Undress Draco, Hermione. I want you to lick ever bit of flesh that you reveal as you remove his clothes, tease him with those beautiful lips and that delectable tongue, but do not allow him to come. If he does, I’ll charm you to the bed and force you to watch me take him repeatedly without being able to touch yourself.”


“Yes, Blaise,” Hermione moaned softly at that image, the independent part of her rebelling at the idea of being chained to a bed by magic and being told what to do by the handsome raven-haired wizard, but it was so arousing that she did not dare disobey him for fear that this would be it and she’d never again have a chance to be with them. God, she wanted them more than she’d ever wanted anything, even the Head Girl position she was striving to obtain next year.


“Draco, stand up,” Blaise commanded softly, his long fingers unfastening his shirt and unzipping his pants, freeing his erection as he watched the blond slowly stand. Hermione moved closer to her nemesis, a determined yet mischievous gleam in her eyes as she removed his robe and began working on the many small buttons of his shirt. Blaise began to stroke his cock as he watched them, his hand moving slowly and teasingly, not having any intention of coming until he was deep inside their witch. Yes, Hermione Granger was going to be theirs, claimed by him and Draco, their lover and partner, just as they would belong to her before this night was over.


Hermione was focused on giving Draco as much pleasure as possible without making him come, that being her assignment from Blaise. She moved her lips against his neck, licking the salty flesh and kissing it as she began to unbutton Draco’s shirt. His hair was so soft, pale blond locks brushing against the back of his neck, long on top and looking decidedly disheveled tonight. Hermione was normally very patient, but she was more aroused than she’d ever been after watching Blaise and Draco together in the hall and then this sweet torture of whatever game Blaise was playing. She moved her hands to the front of Draco’s expensive shirt and ripped the shirt open, buttons flying all over the room and making a soft pinging noise as they bounced on the floor.


The brunette witch heard his gasp of surprise at her actions, looking into his eyes and seeing that they were dark with desire, his lips parted as he watched her. She licked his chest, her tongue moving over the muscles in his shoulders and arms before moving over his hard nipples, paying particular attention to the area she had learned was remarkably sensitive for men. His body was sculpted from marble, pale, sharp lines and smooth, only a scattering of pale blond hair on his lower abdomen. He was slender but there was definition in his chest and arms and stomach, his body showing the signs of someone who cared how he looked and spent a majority of his time playing Quidditch.


“Oh God,” Draco whimpered as her hot lips encircled his nipple, her tongue teasing the bud before moving to the other. He wanted to touch her, feeling her breasts against his chest, but he didn’t have permission from Blaise to do anything but stand there and suffer through her torturous teasing. His hands clenched into fists as she licked and nibbled his flesh, her tongue licking every bit of flesh just as she had been instructed.


Trust Granger to take Blaise’s command as serious as one of her school assignments, he thought crossly, wondering how he was supposed to stand there without stroking himself or touching her. His eyes met Blaise’s across the small space separating them, noticing his lover watching them with an intense look of desire in his indigo eyes, his hand stroking his cock as he focused on them. It wasn’t bloody fair that Blaise could sit there and order them about and wank while he was at Hermione’s mercy. The blond wizard bit his lip as Hermione licked the sensitive area of his lower back, arching forward as she realized she had found one of his erogenous zones and began to lick and nibble at the flesh.


Hermione was enjoying herself far more than she should have been considering the strange circumstances. With Blaise in control, she was free to do whatever she wanted without having any doubts or misgivings, taking her time teasing Draco, enjoying the power she had over the blond Slytherin that had delighted in tormenting her for years. She moved her hands around him, her fingers unzipping his trousers and slowly sliding them down, leaving him wearing a pair of dark blue boxers. She could feel his erection against her hand as she removed his pants, the bulge throbbing against her palm as she squeezed it before moving the pants down his legs.


Draco was not exceptionally tall, just about six feet and only a few inches taller than her, but he had great legs, muscular and strong with pale blond hair scattered along their length. He lifted one foot then the other as she removed his pants. Hermione deliberately skipped the removal of his boxers to lick and kiss her way down his legs, noticing the sharp inhale of breath as she licked the back of his knees, much like that following her attention to his lower back and the back of his neck. She crawled in front of him, ignoring the erection that she knew must be pressing against his boxers and instead brushing her lips and tongue over the top of his feet and up his legs.


Finally, she was even with his boxers, seeing the wet spot soaking through the front of the, looking up into his eyes and finding that they were narrow and focused on her, a nerve in his cheek twitching and his hands clenched into fists, his nostrils flaring as she brushed her lips against his upper thigh, her tongue moving beneath the edge of his boxers. She moved her fingers between the waist and his flesh, slowly moving them down his body, freeing a cock that was long and hard and ready, his shaft swollen and leaking his precum. She licked her lips before teasingly moving her tongue over his length and the twin sacs between his legs before moving behind him, her tongue licking the pale globes of his arse and nibbling on the flesh.


Draco was going to die if she didn’t stop soon. He wanted to shag her and knew that Blaise wouldn’t allow it if he came so he was doing his best to resist simply stroking himself and coming all over the floor, but she kept licking and sucking and he was in pain from the aching in his cock. He groaned when he felt her tongue move between the cheeks of his arse, knowing that she was tasting Blaise’s dried release on his bum, not believing that prissy little know-it-all Granger was eagerly licking his arse, her tongue moving inside him. Bloody hell, his eyes closed and he groaned loudly as her tongue pushed past his ring of muscles, his knees barely holding him as she experimentally moved her tongue.


She couldn’t believe she was doing this, licking him *there*, liking the taste of him mixed with that of Blaise, knowing all too well what the dried substance she was tasting was. She should have been disgusted at her behavior, should have been shocked at her perverted inclinations to taste him everywhere, but she was so turned on that her thighs were soaked with her secretions and her nipples were hard and aching and she liked hearing the moans and gasps that she was able to cause in the blond wizard so she didn’t give a bloody fuck how wanton and depraved she was being, knowing that she was open to trying just about anything sexually and thankful that she had found two men who were seemingly willing to experiment with her, unlike Oliver who didn’t like her playing with his arse at all and had never done much more than the standard shag.


Blaise was about to come, watching the emotions cross Draco’s face, seeing the throbbing erection between his lover’s thighs, the juices dripping to the floor as Hermione rubbed her legs together. Finally, he said, “Enough,” earning him a grateful look from Draco. He winked at his lover before looking at Hermione, “Be a good girl and go lay on the bed, a pillow behind your head and your legs spread.”


Hermione eagerly complied with his request, getting into a comfortable position and only feeling slightly awkward to have her legs spread and both of the wizards staring at her intimate most parts. Blaise stood up and she caught her first look at him, her eyes widening slightly as she took in his naked form. If Draco was made from marble, Blaise was descended from Gods. He was a bit skinny but his body was lanky and moved with grace and elegance, his skin golden, his black hair curly and falling to his neck. Her eyes trailed over him, lingering on the thick cock jutting from his black curls between his legs. She wasn’t sure if he’d fit inside her, anxiety spreading over her as she realized that both of the Slytherins were better endowed than Oliver, who she had thought was rather above average in length. Blaise was not particularly long, but his cock was thick, and Draco’s shaft was long and just wide enough.


“Taste her, Draco,” Blaise urged softly, watching the blond wizard grin before quickly kneeling on the bed and making his way between her legs. There was no teasing as the blond buried his face between her thighs, his tongue snaking inside her and lapping at her secretions. Hermione moaned as she pushed against his face, her hand grabbing the rail of the headboard as her other hand clutched the covers. This was the first time anyone had ever tasted her, her body on fire as his tongue licked deep inside her pussy, his sharp nose rubbing against her clit as he feasted on her.


Blaise moved to the bed and straddled Hermione’s stomach, his eyes on those glorious breasts. He moved his cock between the twin globes, his hands caressing them as he moved them against his length. He began to move forward, rubbing his cock between her breasts, groaning at the sensation of her warm curves surrounding his aching shaft. Hermione was watching with wide eyed, astonished that he was doing that with her breasts, fascinated by the look of pleasure on his face as he fucked her breasts. She leaned her head forward and ran her tongue over the head of his cock, tasting his seed before he pulled back. Blaise’s eyes caught hers as he moved his cock closer to her mouth, her tongue able to reach the head and just a bit of the length. His hands were kneading her breasts, his fingers tweaking her sensitive nipples.


Draco licked her pussy inside and out, his tongue moving along her auburn curls to get every drop of juice, lapping at her lips and kissing her thighs before again burying his head between those magnificent legs. His tongue moved from her pussy to her arse, snaking it’s way into her tightest hole, tasting her, licking her, loving her unique flavor. His fingers moved into her tight warmth, three fingers stretching her and touching her, his thumb brushing against her clit as he tongued her arse and licked the juices leaking from her pussy. He heard her soft moans, smiling triumphantly when he heard her begging, looking up and seeing Blaise’s back as the raven-haired wizard continued to fuck her full breasts.


Draco was glad when Blaise moved, his eyes catching Hermione’s as he pushed two wet fingers into her arse and began to fuck her with them as his mouth moved over her clit, licking and nibbling the sensitive flesh as she gasped for breath, her eyes blazing with desire and need, finally leaning down and sucking the swollen bud into his mouth. She cried out as she tightened around both sets of his fingers, her juices pouring out of her pussy as she came, her body arching off the bed as she began to babbly incoherently, the blond continuing to move his fingers inside her and taste her, using the excuse that Blaise had not yet told him to stop.


“Draco, on the bed now,” Blaise demanded huskily, his hand holding his cock, not sure he’d last much longer. The blond followed his instructions promptly, laying on the bed and looking at them both with hunger in his gray eyes. “Hermione, straddle him,” watching her shakily sit up and move to straddle Draco, “no, face the other way.”


Hermione glanced at Blaise but didn’t ask questions, instead moving to face away from Draco. She groaned when she felt his hot cock twitch beneath her, moving against her clit as she adjusted her position. She felt Blaise’s hand between her legs, his fingers moving into her pussy deeply, pulling out and then watching him lick his fingers, nibbling on her lips as she saw him suck his fingers into his mouth.


“You taste so good,” he murmured before his hand held Draco’s cock, “Let him inside, Hermione.” The brunette witch slowly began to lower herself onto Draco’s erection, making small movements as she rose up and then sunk further down until she had reached Blaise’s hand. With a smile, he commanded, “Fuck him, Hermione.”


Hermione began to move against Draco, her hands moving to lay flat against the bed as she moved up and down . She felt Blaise move behind her, his fingers on her arse, her body stilling as she realized what he planned. Merlin, there was no way that he’d fit. He was too thick, she’d never been fucked up her arse before, she felt scared and nervous yet completely aroused as his fingers stroked her tightest hole.


“Keep moving, relax,” Blaise whispered as she slowly began to move against, her back tense and her muscles clenching around his fingers. “It’s going to hurt, Hermione. I won’t lie and tell you that it won’t, but it’s fleeting pain and the pleasure is unimaginable. Do you trust me?”


“Yes,” Hermione sighed softly, her fingers digging into the covers as he moved his cock between her cheeks, slowly pushing the head inside her arse. She gasped as she felt herself stretching, trying to relax, feeling unbelievably full from having Draco’s cock inside her pussy and now Blaise’s buried inside her arse. Tears were at the corners of her eyes as she felt him pushing deeper inside her arse. She leaned forward as he began to move slowly, his hands moving to her hips and controlling her movements against Draco’s cock. The pain lasted briefly, as he had said, the witch soon gasping as the wizards fucked her, going so deep and causing a multitude of sensations to spread over her body.


Blaise wasn’t going to last long, her arse so tight and warm. He sunk into her a dozen times before his balls tightened, the raven-haired wizard suddenly reaching for his wand as he realized the mistake he had almost made. He quickly cast a contraceptive charm, tossing his wand back on the bed before he sunk deep inside her and came, his cock twitching as his seed filled her arse. He pulled out and moved beside them, letting his cock spew the rest of his release on Draco’s flat stomach. Once he was spent, he rubbed his cock against Draco’s lips, watching as the blond opened his mouth and eagerly sucked him inside, tasting the combined flavor of him and Hermione.


Hermione could feel Blaise’s release inside her, dripping down the back of her legs. This entire evening had been overwhelming, too many sensations, too much emotion, too much need. She could feel a familiar tension in her pussy, knew she was going to be hit with a powerful orgasm soon, her muscles tightening around Draco’s cock, wishing she could get him deeper within her. She smiled when she heard Blaise tell Draco to fuck her however he wanted and to make sure they both came. The blond quickly dislodged her from his cock, tossing her back on to the bed before burying his cock deep inside her. His lips caught hers in a passionate kiss, their first, tongues battling for dominance as her legs went around his waist, his thrusts sending her into the mattress.


It wasn’t long before she pulled her lips away from his and moaned as she came, her orgasm hitting her forcefully. Her body spasmed, her muscles tightening around him, her eyes rolling back as her fingernails dug into his back, her body arching off the bed and her breasts rubbing against his chest. Draco kissed her neck as he entered her two more times before his body tensed and he grunted, his come splashing into her as he found his own release. Hermione struggled to breathe as he collapsed on top of her, his body making shallow thrusts as her muscles milked his cock dry. She felt his lips on her cheek before he whispered, “Are you okay?” his gray eyes concerned as he looked into her eyes.


“That was bloody amazing,” she whispered softly, giving him a sleepy smile, “but exhausting.”


“We can stay here tonight,” Blaise decided as he moved to lay beside them, his fingers playing with one of Hermione’s curls. “As long as we’re at breakfast tomorrow, no one will notice.”


“You do realize, Zabini, that I have no intentions of thanking you,” Draco drawled lazily as he pulled out of Hermione and snuggled against her side, his pale brow arching as he looked at the now grinning wizard, the game seemingly ending when they’d all come.


“Malfoy, shut up and go to sleep,” Hermione muttered as she covered a yawn, snuggling against the hard, sweaty bodies of her lovers, deciding that discussion could wait until morning. She knew this was going to be complicated and that people were going to react in varying ways about this strange twist in her relationship with the Slytherins, but she also knew that she had no intention of giving either of them up any time soon. She didn’t love them, yet, but she did respect them and admired their intelligence and, Merlin, they were fantastic in bed.


Blaise winked at Draco before he laid his head on the pillow, listening to Draco mutter, “Just what I need. Two bossy damn lovers,” before the blond laughed softly and moved his arm across Hermione’s waist and laid his head on her shoulder. Soon, the three lovers were fast asleep.


*the end*