Knight in Boring Old Auror Robes

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:
10/17/14
The night club is filled with people dancing and drinking Firewhiskey. There’s a haze caused by the magical lights and the smoke from a charm that Randolph uses to add atmosphere. Romilda is perched on her throne surveying her kingdom, a slight smirk on her lips as she watches everyone. Her brother is in the office doing the boring paperwork that’s required to keep their successful enterprise open, but it doesn’t matter because Father gave them this business for Romilda. Randolph just agreed to help when she asked because he’s been bored at the Ministry and is better with numbers than she is.

There are people approaching her, clamoring for her attention, and she gives it sparingly, making them earn it. She feels like a princess in her kingdom, and her loyal subjects are rewarded, after all. When she walks amongst them, they flirt and proposition her. Occasionally, she’ll accept, but she usually prefers finding her own companion for the evening and seducing them. Those who are too willing are just boring. She enjoys a bit of a challenge.

While she walks around the parameter of the dance floor, she is grabbed by a wizard with grubby hands and smelly cologne. “Let me go,” she snaps, pulling her arm away. The man doesn’t seem to like her refusal, and he reaches for her before she can pull out her wand.

“The lady said no,” a voice says, and Romilda stumbles as she’s released. Turning quickly, she sees none other than Harry Potter standing behind the bloke who had been trying to grope her. He’s wearing Auror robes, and she feels that familiar churning in her belly as she stares at him, suddenly feeling like a foolish teenager instead of a confident young woman of twenty-four.

“Gerrof me,” the stinky bloke says, but Harry’s got him held firmly. Harry pushes the man through the crowd until they reach the front door to Nirvana. Romilda follows them, admiring the way Harry looks in his Auror robes and how dashing he is handling the larger man so easily.

“You aren’t welcome here,” she tells the man, giving him a glare. “If you come back, I won’t need an auror around to take care of you.” While she rather enjoys being rescued by Harry, she doesn’t need someone to do it. She’s perfectly capable of dealing with rubbish herself.

“Did you want to file a complaint?” Harry asks after he’s tossed the man out. He looks at her and gives her a sheepish smile that’s just adorable.

“No need. If he comes back, I’ll hex his bits off,” she says matter-of-factly. She steps closer to Harry and smiles. “You’re like my knight in shining armor, did you know that?”

“Um. I’m not wearing shining armor,” Harry stammers, stepping back as she presses against him.

“Fine. Knight in boring old auror robes if we’re being literal, but it’s the idea behind it,” she explains. “I owe you for saving me.”

“I was just doing my job, Romilda. You don’t owe me anything.” Harry is such a gentleman. She loves it.

“Yes, I do. You know I’m stubborn, Harry. Just agree to let me repay you so we can get on with it.” Romilda tosses her hair over her shoulder and gives him a look that he seems to recognize as being too stubborn to let it go.

“Alright. You can repay me,” he agrees. “I’m here looking for a suspect, but I reckon a drink wouldn’t be out of bounds.”

So sweet and naïve. Absolutely charming. Romilda just smiles and loops her arm through his before leading him to a back store room that she knows will be deserted until after they close. “I was thinking about something more than a drink,” she admits, pushing him back against the wall as he looks around in confusion.

“Romilda, whatever you’ve got planned, it’s probably not a good idea.” He pushes his spectacles up, and his eyes widen when she drops to her knees.

“Of course it is. I only have the best ideas.” She winks at him before she pulls his robes open and unfastens his trousers. When she has his cock in her hand, she smiles. “It looks like you’re enjoying this more than you’re saying.”

“I’ve got a beautiful woman on her knees with my cock in her hand. I’m only human,” he mutters, his green eyes looking even more captivating than she remembers.

Romilda grins at the compliment before she focuses on the cock in her hand. She licks the head, listening to him to guide her actions so she does things he enjoys. He tastes good, and she can’t wait to have him in her mouth. First, she is going to tease him. She licks along his shaft, tracing the veins with her tongue and nuzzling at his bollocks, sucking them into her mouth while she strokes his cock.

He finally groans and tangles his fingers in her hair. “Suck me, Romilda.”

“Not such a blushing virgin now, are you?” She smirks at him before she sucks the head of his cock into her mouth. Moving slowly, she takes more of it inside, using her hand to stroke the part she isn’t sucking. He starts moving his hips, and she lets him fuck into her throat a few strokes before she grabs him and pulls him back. If he keeps it up, she’ll probably choke, and that’s not sexy at all.

She feels him start to pulse in her mouth, so she starts sucking harder, tightening her grip as she strokes him. Reaching up, she kneads his bollocks as he fucks her mouth. When he comes, she hears him grunts before he spills into her mouth. She swallows, enjoying the salty bitter taste on her tongue. Once he’s soft, she lets him slip out of her mouth and licks her lips before she stands up.

“Thank you for saving me from that smelly old man, Harry,” she says sweetly, tucking his soft cock back into his underpants. “What about that drink now?” She zips his trousers and winks before turning and walking out of the room, knowing he’ll be following her. She steps back into the club and surveys her kingdom with her knight at her side.

End