In the Pursuit of Happiness

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:
7/11/04
“We need to talk.”

Orlando looked up from the script he had been studying, a large smile crossing his face as he looked into brilliant blue eyes. “What’s up, Jase?”


“That,” Jason gestured at the younger man’s face, frowning when he saw the happy smile and the almost loving look in those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.


“You're losing me,” Orlando grinned, rather enjoying the flustered way the older man was acting. It was really no secret to anyone that had been paying close attention that he had been smitten with Jason from their first meeting, developing a rather intense crush on the handsome actor, though he thought he had done a rather adequate job of concealing the lust he felt every time he looked Jason’s way.


“This,” Jason struggled for the appropriate word, “infatuation you seem to have with me. While I am very flattered, it is proving to be quite distracting.”


“Really?” Orlando drawled out the word, a thoughtful gleam entering his dark brown eyes.


“Yes, really,” Jason said a bit more sharply than intended, his hand moving over his head, wishing he had his hair back so he could so something with his fingers besides just rubbing his bald head.


“How so?” Orlando asked innocently, licking his bottom lip when Jason moved closer, lowering that sexy voice so it was nothing more than a husky purr. He shifted in his seat, thankful he had worn such baggy jeans that day. His cock was hardening, Jason so close he could smell the scent of sweat and the make-up that had been used for the previous scene and the purely masculine scent that was just Jason.


“Don’t give me that innocent look, Orli,” Jason rolled his eyes, “The smiles? You’re constantly watching me! You show up on set even when you’re not filming just so you can watch me. Don’t think I haven’t noticed. Bloody hell, man, you practically eat me alive with those hungry eyes of yours!”


“You’re looking back,” Orlando mused, unable to keep the pleased smile off his lips. “I’ve been rather discreet, Jase, so you must have been looking yourself to have noticed.”


“When did this become less about you and more about me?” Jason growled softly, his blue eyes narrowing at the smirk on the younger man’s lips. Such delectable lips, he noticed, cursing himself under his breath for being tempted by this beautiful young boy.


“God, I love when you do that,” Orlando muttered, his cock throbbing from the low growl in that heavenly voice. It had been the eyes that had first attracted him, but the voice, it was the voice that seduced him. He was an open-minded bloke, liking boys and girls equally, but Jason, Jason was most definitely a man. Muscular and experienced and knowledgeable, quick to smile and make a joke but serious and focused when the cameras were on. He wanted to be the focus of that intense passion. He knew Jase was involved with a very lovely woman, but that hadn’t stopped his infatuation with the older man. It would seem that he was not the only one affected if current behavior was to be judged, something that caused his smile to widen even more.


“Fuck it,” Jason cursed softly as he moved swiftly, his lips crashing down on Orlando’s, the younger man kissing him back passionately, hands moving over bodies as they gave in to their mutual pursuit of happiness.

*End*