Pirate Fancier

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:

A/N: The first drabble reward for the Pimping Reward Challenge
For Jessica, who asked for Blaise/Hermione discussing any random muggle movie. Thanks for pimping the community, darlin’!

Originally Posted: August 4, 2004

“Well, what did you think?”


Blaise slowly smiled, “I liked it.”


“It’s one of my favorites,” Hermione confessed with a pleased smile as she removed the video from their player and turned off the television. The brunette witch moved to sit beside her on her lover on their sofa, his arm going around her shoulders.


“I didn’t know you fancied pirates, love,” Blaise grinned as she blushed.


“Well, just a little,” she whispered before putting her finger against her lips, “but sssh. Don’t tell anyone.”


“It will be our little secret,” he declared before his lips brushed gently against hers. Sitting back he grew thoughtful, “That was an enjoyable film. I’m a bit amazed that Muggles created such a vivid and entertaining experience.”


“Snob,” Hermione teased, watching the raven-haired Slytherin arch a brow.


“I have just spent the entire day watching Muggle movies with a theme of sexy pirates. If I were you, I’d be a bit nicer,” he warned, his indigo eyes flashing with amusement.


“There wasn’t a theme,” Hermione defended before laughing, “Okay, okay. There was a slight theme. What can I say? Princess Bride is so romantic and Peter Pan has that sexy man playing Captain Hook and need I mention the two gorgeous men in Pirates of the Caribbean?”


“A guy could get a complex,” he muttered, rolling his eyes as his fingers played with an errant curl. “I mean, if those blokes are your type, why are you with a tall, skinny Italian with a long nose and big feet who gets seasick?”


“Because my tall skinny Italian loves me enough to sit through several Muggle movies just so I can drool over the actors,” Hermione winked before kissing his cheek.


“Hmph,” his lower lip thrust out in a pout.


“Blaise!” Hermione laughed as she ruffled his hair, “You know that you’re the only man I want to drool over.”


“So no more Muggle actors playing Pirate?” he asked playfully, watching his lover of three years smile.


“Well,” she sighed dramatically, “I suppose not. You know…..” she studied him a moment as her lips curved into a sexy smile, “You’d make quite a dashing pirate, Mister Zabini.”


“Really?” he drawled lazily as he arched a brow, “Why, Miss. Granger, I think I like that wicked gleam in your beautiful brown eyes.”


“Perhaps a little role playing?” she suggested as she moved closer, her lips brushing against the corner of his lips.


Blaise nodded, his eyes flashing with adoration as he said, “As you wish.”

*the end*