Frustration

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally Posted: Apr 22, 2006

Neville wonders if Hermione knows that Bill watches her. She seems oblivious to the hungry gaze that has been watching her since she arrived in Egypt. He knows that Bill wants her. Bill tries to be subtle, as subtle as Bill ever is, and spends his time flirting and being charming. But those things don’t work on Hermione. She’s never been one for games and the attention just flusters her, makes her feel uncomfortable, and she retreats into her work and her books. She doesn’t see the way Bill’s gaze follows her or realize that the flirting is serious.

Bill is frustrated, but doesn’t stop watching. If anything, he’s even more intrigued by the ex-girlfriend of his baby brother who seems immune to his appeal. Neville knows he should be jealous, but he’s not. It’s Hermione, the first friend he ever had, the person who helped him find Trevor on dozens of occasions, the first girl he ever fancied, the woman who still makes him feel shy and bumbling with just a smile or focused look. How can he possibly be jealous of Bill for wanting her?

The idea of sharing Bill with her, of sharing her with Bill, won’t leave his mind. Bill thinks he hasn’t noticed the attraction. Hermione doesn’t believe Bill is serious. Neither realize that Neville is plotting ways to get them both in his bed. He’s careful because he can’t risk losing either of them. Bill has been sharing his bed since shortly after he arrived in camp to work with new vegetation that Bill’s explorations had discovered. Hermione has been one of his closest friends since the war. It’s a tenuous rope he’s walking, but Neville has always been good at balancing.

It’s easy with Bill. Neville introduces it during sex. Bill’s sucking his cock and he whispers that it would be exciting if Hermione walked in on them. He acts sheepish after, as if he’s reluctant to repeat what he said, and Bill fucks him harder as Neville confesses the wickedest fantasies involving the three of them. Her presence is there even if she’s not.

It’s more difficult with Hermione. She knows about him and Bill, respects their relationship, and gives no sign that she’d ever think of either of them in that way. Neville can soon understand Bill’s frustration. It’s probably wrong to be annoyed that she’s stubborn and doesn’t seem to understand their efforts at getting her into bed, but he can’t help wishing she’d realize they were sincere.

He starts to think that he’s wrong and that she’s not attracted to them even if he’s seen her looking when she thinks they’re not watching. He’s noticed the way she flushes when Bill presses too close and the way she watches him work with his plants, staring at his hands in a way that makes his trousers uncomfortable. He doesn’t give up, especially when Bill murmurs the dirtiest things ever involving the three of them as Neville fucks him.

It takes a simple bowl of melted ice cream to change everything. He looks up and sees her staring with a gaze that rivals the hunger of Bill’s, and realizes that they’re all being stupid with their subtle plots and games. Neville bravely leans over and licks a drop of chocolate ice cream from the corner of her lips. He gasps when he feels cold against his neck and pulls back to see Bill licking away ice cream. Hermione’s eyes are wide, her lips are parted, and her face is flushed. He worries that they’ve scared her and expects her to run away. He’s relieved and aroused when she smiles shyly and leans forward to kiss Bill hesitantly, licking the ice cream from his lips before the kiss deepens.

Neville shifts so that he can watch them, deciding that they’re beautiful together. He moves his hands beneath her shirt, stroking her belly and ribs before he cups her breasts and begins to tease her nipples. She leans back against him, reaching for his hand and guiding it lower, until they reach the waist of her trousers. Bill’s hand is already there, and Neville’s fingers join Bill’s as they unzip her jeans and push her knickers down.

When he feels her tight heat around him and watches her breasts bounce up and down as Bill thrusts into her from behind, Neville can’t stop smiling. He can definitely see the merits of sharing.

End