Inevitable

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:
12/08/04
The grass was damp beneath the Ravenclaw stands. He could feel the cool wetness soaking through his uniform trousers as he knelt on the ground. It was a contrast to the warmth that was spreading throughout his body and just another sensation to add to the dozen others he was currently experiencing. There was a scent of mildew from wet wood mixing with the fresh scent of falling rain but all he could really smell was the intoxicating aroma of sweat and sex.


Calloused fingertips moved over the smooth lines of his face, the touch as contradictory as their owner. Gentle one moment as they move along his cheeks then rough as they grip his hair and pull his head back. Thin lips move against his, teeth nibbling on his bottom lip before a tongue takes possession of his mouth. It’s not a kiss, it is possession, and he’s giving himself completely to his lover.


Words are rarely spoken during these meetings. They are not necessary as they both know why they are there. Looking back, it seems almost inevitable that it has come to this for them. Hatred, desire, need. He tried ignoring the attraction, tried distracting himself from the selfish longing for someone he shouldn’t have, but it was useless. It was not love but it was no longer hate.


Calling them friends would be a lie. Beyond these meetings, they rarely spoke and knew very little about one another. But here, beneath the Quidditch stands following a match or amongst the trees along the edge of the Forbidden Forest or in the broom closet down the hall from Transfiguration, they knew everything they needed to know.


The kiss ends with his lips swollen and wet, his eyes dark with lust as he unfastened his trousers and let them slide past his ass to gather around his bent knees. Leaning forward, he crossed his arms and rested his elbows on the damp grass. His head lowered, his glasses sliding down his nose as he felt wet lips against his left cheek. Breathing became more difficult as a tongue moved between his cheeks.


He was caught by surprise when he felt fabric against his cock. Looking beneath him, he saw pale hands securing a length of cloth around his erection, fastening it so tight he couldn’t prevent the whimper from escaping his lips. Before he could protest this new move in the game they’d been playing for the last three months, his lover released his cock, now tied securely with a school tie bearing the Slytherin emblem.


“Malfoy,” he whimpered softly when he felt a long leather clad finger slide into him, the tongue not halting its movement as the finger slowly began to fuck him, all thoughts of the tie and its purpose forgotten as new sensations spread throughout his body.


Harry’s fingers tangled in the wet grass as Draco continued to lick his ass and lower back, a second finger joining the first to stretch him, to prepare him for the thick length that would soon be inside him. His own erection was throbbing and he could feel the coarse texture of the school tie against his sensitive skin. He adjusted his position so he could move his hand between his stomach and the ground, needing to touch himself. As he did so, he gasped when he felt teeth bite into his ass cheek.


“No touching, Potter. Not until I give permission.”


The words were smug with an underlying hint of warning that caused his erection to harden even more. He was tempted to disobey the command, remove the tie, and wank until he was exhausted just to see what Draco would do at his rebellion. The possibility of the slender blond simply ending their meetings and finding another lover caused a flash of jealousy in green eyes as well as quickly putting an end to his thoughts of resistance. Besides, though he’d never admit it to anyone, Harry rather enjoyed Draco’s dominant nature when it came to sex.


He felt the leather of Draco’s guards against the back of his legs as he moved positions behind him, hard and rough, letting him know that he hadn’t even removed his uniform before getting ready to fuck him. His own guards lay beside him, the scent of leather forever associated with these meetings beneath the stands. They could have undressed without much fear of being caught, but there was something they both found exciting about fucking while still wearing their uniforms.


He knew Draco was playing his game of control with him this evening because Slytherin had lost once again. The last time Slytherin had lost to Gryffindor he’d not been able to sit down properly for a day and had been forced to make vague excuses so no one would know that he’d been fucked so hard and so well that the pain had become pleasurable and that he’d wanked to the memory every night until his next meeting with Draco, when another memory soon replaced that one for wanking purposes.


Harry heard the sound of the bottle opening, his teeth nibbling on his lower lip as he felt the lotion against his ass. The scent of vanilla reached him as Draco moved two lotion covered fingers into him for several long, slow, lazy moments before finally replacing them with the head of his cock. His back arched as he was penetrated, his mouth opening in a silent scream as Draco thrust his entire length inside him.


There was no pretense of gentleness as they began to fuck. The teasing of lips, tongue and fingers had aroused them, the need for release was evident in the way Draco gripped his thighs and in the way Harry met his thrusts eagerly. His cock was brushing against his abdomen, the tip swollen and wet, the tie preventing him from finding release. Draco moved his hand along his side, the leather sticky with lotion, saliva, and sweat from the Quidditch match they had just played, warm and soft, unlike the worn material of the uniform that was rubbing against the back of his legs.


Draco leaned forward, his stomach against Harry’s back, the angle causing his cock to hit his prostate with every thrust forward. He moaned softly, begging, lips against his shoulder, leather brushing against his hard nipples before twisting the sensitive nubs, warm breath causing his hair to move against the back of his neck. He wanted, he needed, losing himself to the sensations and the pleasure, his head falling forward as he felt Draco pull out of him. With a low grunt, his lover came, sending his seed spilling onto his back.


Looking over his shoulder, he saw Draco stroking his cock, his back and ass covered in the blond’s release. His own cock was painfully hard, that blasted tie preventing him from coming. Gray eyes met green as Draco continued to stroke his cock until it was spent. Running his tongue over his lips, he smiled slightly before he pushed Harry onto his back.


Draco lowered his head, deliberately teasing Harry by running his tongue over his erection. He couldn’t recall ever feeling so hard, so aroused. He was lightheaded, as if all of his blood was flowing to one particular area. When he felt the wet warmth of Draco’s tongue, he heard himself beg again. Draco merely smirked before he lazily licked his cock from base to head as if he was licking a sugarquill.


He had been wrong. His punishment for catching the snitch during their match hadn’t been the teasing or prevention of orgasm. It was this, being so aroused he was about to explode, tie or no tie, having to watch his sated lover lick and nibble on his swollen cock without any sense of urgency or compassion. Draco had come, he’d found his release, and he could care less if Harry was aching and desperate for his own release. Selfish bastard, Harry thought crossly, glaring at the blond between his legs. The glare quickly faded as Draco’s mouth enveloped the head of his cock.


“God yes,” Harry moaned softly as Draco began to suck his cock. He felt warm leather caressing his balls, squeezing the sensitive flesh, soft blond hair brushing against his stomach as Draco took his entire length into his mouth and throat. His body arched off the ground, eyes rolling back as his fingers gripped the grass and dirt beneath him.


His uniform trousers and boxers were tangled around his knees, preventing him from spreading his legs wider, and he could feel Draco’s release sticky on his back, the grass beneath him rubbing against his exposed skin as his shirt lay bunched beneath his armpits. The scratchy fabric of the tie was rubbing against his upper thighs, still firmly secure around his aching cock. It was too much. “Please. Please let me come.”


A flash of triumph entered gray eyes. Draco continued sucking his cock, but his left hand unfastened the school tie, tossing it beside them. Harry came as soon as the tie was released, a low growl escaping his swollen lips as he found release. Draco didn’t release him until he was completely spent, finally raising his head and letting his soft cock flop back between his sweaty thighs.


Harry watched Draco gracefully stand up, a bit annoyed that he could look so cool and unaffected by their recent acts when he wasn’t entirely sure he could even stand at the moment. The blond cleaned himself with what had to be one of the handiest charms ever invented in Harry’s opinion and then proceeded to tidy his uniform so no one would ever guess that he’d spent the last hour beneath the Ravenclaw stands shagging Harry Potter.


Once he was completely dressed and his hair once again fell perfectly along the curves of his face, Draco looked at Harry, who had not moved from his position on the ground. Lips curving into a small smile, he drawled, “Potter, you are a mess. Do clean up and attempt to make yourself presentable. It is nearly time for dinner.”


With those words, he turned and picked up his broom and robes, giving Harry a nice view of his firm ass beneath the tight Qudditch uniform. Harry watched until Draco left their private area beneath the stands before falling back against the grass. A sated smile crossed his lips as he pushed his glasses up, stretching slowly. His ass and his cock were sore plus he had the normal aches from the Quidditch match.


He sat up, yawning as his fingers moved through his black hair. He was hungry, but he was also rather exhausted. He couldn’t decide between going to the Great Hall for dinner or just going to his dorm and taking a nap. Getting to his feet, he reached for his wand to clean himself off and noticed that Draco had left the tie. Picking it up, he ran his thumb over the Slytherin emblem before he tucked it into the pocket of his robe. Food then sleep, his stomach informed him with a soft growl. A smile crossed his lips as he began to get cleaned up. Next time, he decided, Draco was going to be on bottom.


The End.