What The?

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Willow stood and stretched, her eyes looking at the wide moon. Her green sweatshirt cover her to the knees of her black jeans.

Spike glanced at the girl and frowned. She was vampsitting for the evening. Actually until tomorrow evening when the watcher returned. Just what he needed. Some silly twit around under foot all damn day.

"So" Willow said, turning to Spike. "What shall we do?"

"Go play in traffic?" he offered with a smirk.

"I don't want to be here anymore than you want me here, so deal with it."

He laughed harshly, "What? You have plans to do laundry tonight?"

"I'm ignoring you" Willow said sitting down. The moonlight shone through the window.

"You couldn't if you tried" He said cockily.

"Ego much?" Willow asked.

"Confidence pet. I know how I affect you."

"Must be a nice dream world you live in Spike. Send me a postcard when you get the chance." Willow said rolling her eyes.

"Oh, bother" he growled and ignored her. Usually he was able to at least get a blush out of her. It wasn't fun when she ignored him.

"Go on. I'm interested in hearing from the big bad scary vampire" Willow said, making her eyes wide. "See? I got goosebumps."

"I call them breasts, but I see the similarities" Spike remarked. He saw the fire flash in her eyes before she turned away. "Oh...touchy touchy. Someone isn't happy with her body."

"My body is just fine, cadaver breath. At least I have a pulse."

"Weak though it is" he said, taunting her.

"Go to hell." she hissed. "You have no idea what I go through everyday. I am strong. I'm alive aren't I?"

"Ha. You call it living? You shut yourself away in that dorm room only coming out to go to class or research. I live more than you do and I've been dead 126 years!"

"Fuck off" she said, standing.

Spike moved, grabbing her wrist. He flinched at the pain in his head, but he kept his grip firm. "No one talks to me that way. Do you know who I am?"

"A vampire that can't bite. Big words there scary man. Come on, lick me to death." she taunted, hitting a nerve.

"You have no idea what this is like. You said go to hell. Well, baby, I've been there the last two months. Let me tell something, it isn't a lot of fun."

"Let go of me."

"Apologize for the cadaver breath remark. I'll have you know that I use Tic Tacs."

"Just stay away from me. It is not a good day. OK?" Willow said, trying to get free.

"You're having a bad day? I've had a bad three years."

They stared intensely at each other, anger radiating through them both. At the same time, they opened their mouths.

"I wish you could live my life for a day."

They both shouted. A white light filled the room, causing them both to fall backwards.

Spike opened his eyes glad to see the regular light in the apartment. He raised a hand to his head, his heart racing. His eyes widened. Heartbeat? He sat up and looked down....at his breasts covered in a green sweatshirt.

"What the...." his soft voice said.

Willow opened her eyes and sat up. She glanced down and saw a black t-shirt and black jeans. She brought her hand to her chest and thumped. No heartbeat. She yelped.

Spike glanced over and flinched as he heard himself shriek girlishly.

"Damn it shut up" his soft voice said.

Willow looked at him, her blue eyes widening as she realized what had happened. "You're me.....I'm you...I don't like this...."

Spike looked at himself. He smiled slowly, "Man, I'm a handsome devil ain't I? Forgotten just how blue them old eyes were. No wonder the chits are always sighing."

"Look here, Mr Ego Man, I want out of this body." Willow said, her voice husky and British. She didn't want to think about how good looking Spike was, especially when she was in him.

"Sorry pet. The wish said a day. I'd assume we have 24 hours to suffer. Here I said hell couldn't be worse." his harsh words were softened by her soft voice.

"This isn't a picnic for me either." Willow said rolling her eyes. "Hey, I don't have to breathe."

Spike shook his head. Suddenly, he straightened. "I feel a tingle in my..your stomach. What's happening?"

"Oh lord" Willow said, glad that her body couldn't blush. "You, um...have to pee."

"WHAT? I do not 'pee'." Spike said in protest.

"Trust me on this one. Go to the bathroom, but no peaking. Good lord, my luck to be taken over by a horny pervert."

"Love the trust this relationship has luv" he said standing. He headed to the bathroom. "I promise not to look."

She sat up, her glance admiring the lean frame that she was now a part of. She brought her large hands up to run along her new chest. So muscular. He appeared so slim that it was rather surprising to feel the muscles. She felt a rush of power go through her. Thoughts bombarded her mind of death. There was a struggle inside of her.

"It's the demon luv" a quite voice said. She looked up into her green eyes that were looking at her strangely.

"You have to fight this all the time?" she asked.

"Pretty much so. It's worse now that I can't feed." he walked into the kitchen, passing by her. "I didn't peak."

"Thanks" she muttered following him unsteadily. She wasn't used to being this tall and broad.

"Time to eat" he said, popping a bag of blood into the microwave.

"Ugh. No" Willow said, her angular face blanching.

"I peed for you. Unless you want me to strip down right now and violate my new perky little body with kitchen utensils, you better feed me."

"Yes sir." Willow spit out in a sarcastic voice.

Her mind was whirling at what he had meant by kitchen utensils. Seeing her body stand there, hearing those words, she felt something in her lower body tighten. She glanced down, her eyes wide as she saw a rather formidable bulge stretching against his pants. He got erect when she got demanding? She moved behind the counter, leaning over so he wouldn't notice the state his body was in. Maybe it was her and not his usual reaction. That had to be it. He had never shown any signs of arousal at her bossiness before. Damn, she knew one day her naughty thoughts would get her in to trouble. In her body, it was easy to conceal them. Unfortunately, she was in the muscular form of a man.

"Eat" he said, his green eyes watching her to make sure she drunk the whole mug.

He felt something tingling again in his lower body as his eyes followed the movement of her mouth and throat...HIS mouth and throat. He felt an itch deep inside. Good grief, the little chit got turned on watching him feed. He smiled sinisterly. Maybe this could be fun.

"So, pet. What shall we do?"

Willow looked over, not liking the suggestive look in her eyes. Damn, even in someone else's body he radiated sexual energy.

"We could play checkers?"

He sighed, causing the breasts to shift under the sweatshirt.

"No fun in that luv. Man, it's hot"

Before she could say anything, he had swept the shirt over his head. She watched in horror as he settled back down, clad only in her Rose satin bra. The body she was in tightened by instinct.

"Put the damn shirt back on" she demanded.

He grinned impishly at her. "Got hot." He looked down. "Wow, nice goosebumps. Wouldn't know it by the awful clothes you wear."

She watched in fascination as he brought a small hand up and caressed them.

"Don't do that."

"Why?" he asked.

"It's not like I'll have this chance again."

"Fine. I can play that game too" she said, ripping the buttons from her shirt.

She pulled it off, unconsciously sighing as her pale flesh came into view. She ran her large hands over the surface down to the waist of the pants. She looked at him challengingly.

"Fine" he grumbled, not wanting her to remove anymore clothes. This was bad enough. He glared at her.

"This is all your fault. If you hadn't ignored me, I wouldn't have made that damn wish."

"Me ignore you? Listen here, buddy, all you do is ignore me."

"Please. Even the slayer has teased me about the damn crush. My luck to fall for some silly human. You bring the worst luck with you pet."

"Crush?" the words were spoken softly.

He looked into blue eyes. "You didn't know? That's a laugh. Are you blind? No, I can see perfectly through these eyes."

"Well, Buffy's teased me too" the words were said as he watched his lower lip pout.

"No pouting please. Reminds me of the damn Pouf."

A speculative look came in those blue eyes. "I wonder what it would be like to fuck him in this body?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" he demanded, his soft voice sharpening. "There will be none of that with my body, thank you very much."

Willow grinned evilly, "Never say never, LUV" she drawled as her blue eyes roamed over his petite body. The tingling became greater between his legs. He moved on the sofa, trying to find some sort of friction.

"That won't work" Willow's voice said knowledgeably. "I've tried before."

"Good lord. Are you a walking hormone?"

Her smile looked lopsided, "Usually around you I am. Here, let me."

"What?" He said shrilly as he moved towards his defenseless body. A thrill of desire ran through him.

She laughed, "Brings another meaning to the term, Go fuck yourself doesn't it?"

Willow looked at her body, wondering if she could do this. She knew it was like she was doing herself, only with a witness. A witness that she usually dreamed about. She brought her hands up to his waist.

"Just sit back and I'll do the work" she said softly, helping him lay her body on the couch.

Green eyes watched her carefully. She unzipped the jeans, pushing them off. She ran her finger across the panties, smiling when Spike arched up.

"So cold" he said softly, his eyes not leaving his body and what it was doing.

"I'll warm you up" she said.

She ripped the panties causing him to gasp. She ran one of her fingers across the slit, feeling the wetness. It was strange to be doing this and seeing her face flush with pleasure. She entered her body with one finger. Spike moaned and began to move against her hand.

"Fuck me already" he demanded.

She felt that rush of power at his words. She began to thrust three fingers inside of him. Not even caring that this was really her body she was assaulting. It was his mind. She leaned down and ran her mouth over a stiff nipple. His hands moved to her head, holding her tight against him. She felt her face shift and knew that the demon had taken over. She removed the hand, standing and stripping off her pants.

His green eyes watched in appreciation as her body was bared. She glanced down, gasping at the size of his cock.

"I have a penis" she said in wonder, bringing her hands up to rub against its length.

She felt something strange go through her. Smiling she moved between his legs.

"This is going to hurt...Oz wasn't this size."

Spike a bolt of praise at her words. Her blue eyes caught his as he felt her cock slowly enter his tight passage. His breath caught as she slid further inside. Never had he felt this many emotions during sex. He wondered if it was just her or if every woman felt this complete. He reached up and unfastened the bra, roughly twisting the nipples between his finger and thumb. She began to move deeper into him, causing him to gasp and moan. He felt a thumb rub against his swollen nub and about came off the couch. His head exploded as her body's orgasm went through him.

Willow could hear the flesh slapping flesh. She felt a tightening in her balls as she sunk in deeper, spilling his body's cold seed deep inside her own womb. She laid her head on his breast, her teeth softly biting the warm flesh.

Spike tightened his hold on her drained cock. He ran his small hands through her hair.

"Is it always that way for you?"

"Never" she said softly in his voice.

"Damn."

"What?" she looked up at him, her blue eyes curious.

"My roots are showing" he said, running his fingers through the bleach blond mess.

He was rewarded with deep laughter that came from her body. "24 hours you say?"

He felt his lips slide up, "Horny thing aren't you?" he said, feeling the hard erection against his leg.

"Better enjoy this while I can. Come tomorrow, you'll be the one fucking me."

"So true" he said, acknowledging that this was just the begginning.

"Can I be on top?" he heard himself ask.

Willow chuckled, "Sure thing pet."

"I see why you like me calling you that. I sound rather sexy." Willow groaned, "Ego man strikes again." Spike leaned up and caught her mouth with his, silencing the protests.

THE END