Wildest Dreams

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
The only light in the small apartment came from several candles that were set around the small rug. A man sat in the center of the candles, his glasses sliding down his nose. He laid out each article that he had beside one of the candles. Six articles. He saw a comic book, an earring, a homework paper, a silver cross, a t-shirt, and a computer disk.

Rupert Giles sighed as he re-read the spell. This had to work. With the Initiative actively pursuing his slayer and her friends, not to mention the usual nasties, he needed to do this. He was about to mess with magic that he usually avoided. He had learned a long time before that this rarely happened the way you thought.

It was a bonding, protective spell. Once it was complete, the six fighters of evil would be joined. That would enable them to fight never worrying about each other. They could concentrate on the tasks at hand knowing that the others were protected. It worked in theory, he just hoped it worked in reality.

He had searched until he had found this particular one. It did not created any permanent bonds. Any of them could leave and the bond would fade away. While they were on the Hellmouth, the bond would protect them though. They would be able to sense when one of them was near, but that would be all. He could find nothing that said how the bond would occur. He assumed it would be instant.

He looked at the personal items from each of them. Xander, Anya, Riley, Buffy, Spike, and Willow. Their number had grown from three to six. He let his eyes linger on Spike's shirt. He almost didn't include him in the bond, but he knew that the vampire was doing a lot to fight evil with them. He deserved the protection. Besides, Willow had almost adopted the blond outcast, their friendship growing a bit each day. Giles knew that the girl would kill him if Spike had been ignored.

He gathered his thoughts, letting his body find peace. When he felt it right, he began to slowly say the words, his eyes closed. The candles flickered as he continued. There was a burst of white light, then the candle grew brighter. When he was finished, the candle blew out.

"It is done. So mote it be" Giles said, praying that he had made the right choice.

* * * * *

Xander and Anya moved together on the dance floor, their bodies thisclose. Willow saw Buffy and Riley dancing, their eyes looking romantically at each other.

"You ok pet?" a voice asked from her side.

Willow looked at Spike and smiled. He had somehow become one of her best friends over the last few months. Since he was impotent, as Buffy liked to say, she had been free to get to know the actual man and not the demon. She considered herself lucky. He was amazing.

"Yes. Just watching the sappy ones" She laughed softly.

"Makes me nauseous. Too googly eyed for me" he made a face.

He saw the humor in her green eyes. It replaced the sadness that had just been there. He liked making her smile. Dru would laugh her ass off if she knew that he considered it a good night if the shy hacker smiled because of him.

"Googly eyed?" Willow repeated. "Must be one of those OLD terms."

"Who you calling old missy?" he played one of their favorite games.

The others had gradually began to accept him, mostly due to Willow. He had been helping them out since November, rather reluctantly at first. Now, it was second nature. He had never wanted to the world to end, that being Dru and Angelus's thing. It was rather nice being able to fight some of the demons that did want that.

"You, gramps" Willow said, grinning.

"Well, I oughta..."

"What? Gum me to death? Keep thinking old man."

He lowered his voice, his eyes looking into hers. "I could always....Lick you to death."

Willow froze, her mind assaulting her with images of that very thing. She had had dreams about that since he had been de-fanged. It was always such an erotic death......She saw the spark of amusement in his eyes and she sighed. He was playing. She needed to remember who she was. Someone like him would never want her. No one ever wanted her. Only in her dreams.

"Now you're making me nauseous" she complained.

He saw her smile as she began watching them again. He didn't know the idea of licking her seemed so appealing. She was just Willow....his little human friend. He tried to forget the dreams that she had been showing up in lately. He didn't want to risk losing what he had now due to overexcited hormones.

"Want to dance pet?"

"No, but thanks. I hate dancing."

"Come on....for me?" he tried the puppy dog eyes.

Willow laughed. "Fine. Just quit begging. If Angel could see you now...."

"He'd be right jealous" Spike declared as he swung her into his arms. He began to move across the dance floor, keeping some space in between them.

"Yeah, right" Willow muttered, rolling her eyes. "Just shut up and dance old timer."

"You try to keep up Kid."

* * * * *

Willow yawned and looked around the room. She felt someone standing beside her, but no one was there. Strange. She wandered into the darkness, hearing loud groans. She stopped as she saw Buffy fighting several vampires. The slayer was holding her own, but there were so many of them. She moved forward, meaning to attack one, but she found that she couldn't enter the room. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out.

She watched as the door burst open and Riley came in. He proceeded to dust the vampires, saving Buffy. She rolled her eyes as Buffy gazed longingly at him.

"My hero" Buffy panted.

"Aw shucks...Wasn't nothing." Riley said.

{Aw shucks? I think I'm going to be ill}

"Let me repay you" Buffy said, running her fingers down Riley's chest. Willow watched as Riley turned as red as her hair.

"No repayment needed, Buffy. I love you. I had to save...." his words were cut off as Buffy kissed him.

{I know I'm going to get sick. Oh my...Buffy! Where did she learn that? Wow....Well, Riley does have big hands....whoa nellie. I can't watch.} Willow turned her head, the moans and grunts reaching her ears. She felt that presence again but no one was there.

She heard Buffy climax, screaming Riley's name. He soon grunted in return. Suddenly, Willow's eyes flew open. She looked at the ceiling of her dorm. She had been dreaming. Just dreaming. She felt rather ill. Why was she dreaming about Riley and Buffy having sex? Usually, she and Spike were the center of her dreams. She heard whimpering coming from beside her. Turning, she saw that Buffy was dreaming. A thought struck her mind.

{Nah....that would be weird even for the Hellmouth...} she sighed and tried to get some sleep.

* * * * *

Willow walked into Giles' living room and sat down. She sensed the tension immediately. Looking at Xander, she made a face. He was tapping his foot and fidgeting

. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"The bloke is acting like a virgin on her wedding night" Spike whispered loudly, motioning to Xander.

She giggled and shot him a stare. "Be nice"

"Always" he said smirking.

The door opened and Buffy and Riley came in. Buffy was laughing as she touched his shoulder.

"Enough" Xander screamed.

Everyone turned and stared at him. He turned red and had his hands over his eyes.

"I can't see you two. My god. I had this dream last night...." He made a face.

Anya looked at him, surprise in her eyes. "Those two got busy in an old warehouse?"

"Aw shucks..." Spike repeated, making a face.

"What the hell is going on?!" Buffy demanded.

Riley looked at them all. "You all had the same dream? There was fighting...Buffy and I we um..." he turned red.

Buffy's face lost its color. "No. There is no way."

"Man, we all had Riley's dream!" Xander made a gagging sound. "You really need to lay off the sappy movies man. I almost got sick."

"It wasn't my dream." Riley protested.

"It was Buffy's" Willow said, smiling softly at her red faced friend.

"What?" several voices demanded.

Willow looked at them and rolled her eyes. "Come on? The whole, saving the slayer thing? He said I love you. No teenage, or almost teenage man is going to say that in his dream. It was Buffy's. I realized it last night when I woke up. She was still dreaming."

"What the fuck?" Spike said, running his hand over his blond hair. "We shared a dream."

"Call Giles" Anya said. "I so can not go through that hell again."

"You think this is fun for me? I just found out five of my friends watched my dream take place!" Buffy shrieked.

Xander looked at Riley. "Hey, what was it like watching yourself fuck the buffster? I mean, it has only happened in her dreams right?"

"I didn't watch" Riley said through clenched teeth. "It was invading her privacy."

"What-ever" Anya said, rolling her eyes. "Nice penis by the way. Wonder if it is really that long" she eyed him as he turned away from her, his face red.

"Hon, not something you say in public" Xander said gently.

"What? It was." she said.

"I guess this explains the presence I felt" Willow said. "I could have sworn someone was beside me, but no one was. It must have been your spirits, so to speak."

"You want me to save you?" Riley asked Buffy softly.

"Yes" she whispered. "I never meant for you to see that...."

"It happened. We just need to figure out what exactly IT was."

"Call Giles" several voices said.

* * * * *

"You all dreamed Buffy's dream?" Giles repeated, a feeling of dread entering him.

"Yes. She didn't know we were there though." Willow added.

"Oh my...what have I done?" Giles asked no one in particular.

"You made me dream about the slut and that nancy boy?" Spike demanded.

Giles sighed and told them about the bonding spell. "So, I am guessing that the activity that shall bring you all together is experiencing one another's dreams."

"No." Xander said. "I like my dreams where they are. No sharing for this boy. Nope. No siree."

"It doesn't seem like we have a choice" Riley said, as disturbed as Xander about having witnesses to his private thoughts.

"So, we all see each other's dreams, then we have this connection that is also a protection against evil?" Willow asked, trying to make sure she understood everything.

"Yes."

"Who's next?" Buffy asked, almost relieved that she had no idea that people might be watching her dreams. Knowing it was going to happen was far worse than dealing with it afterwards.

"I don't know. I suppose it will randomly select someone. You must know now that it is all a dream. Your subconscious acts out your darkest desires...your deepest fears...your most wished upon moments."

"It could get rather sticky if we see the wrong thing" Anya said, wondering if she even dreamed.

"Exactly. It might be wise to set up a daily appointment to meet and discuss any problems that you are having with the spell."

"Problems? You just told me that these humans are going to be wandering around in my dreams, sometime, unbeknownst to me. That is a big problem. What if I happen to dream that I am killing one of them because they pissed me off that day? What then? Face the slayer and her stake the next morning?"

"No." Giles said forcefully. "No one will have to explain what their mind dreams about. I'd say, if that were to happen, that you might mention that you really had no desire to wear Xander's heart on a string. Just to clear the air."

"Why me?" Xander protested. "I do apologize for this" Giles said weakly.

Willow smirked. "Who is it that is always telling me not to play with magic I don't know about?"

"Yes, well, you are a dear for pointing that out" Giles said, glaring at her smiling face.

"Cool then. At least we know what is happening" Buffy said. She saw the others glare at her. "Hey. You already saw my inner most thoughts. It's my turn to observe. Don't give me those glares!"

"Shall we leave for patrol now?" Riley asked.

Everyone grumbled but stood anyway. Willow looked at Giles. "I was joking. I think it is very sweet that you were trying to protect us. Next time, give us a stake."

Giles laughed quietly as they left.

* * * * *

Spike groaned. It was another bloody damn dream. He walked into the room, curiously wondering whose dream it was this time. He saw a basketball court and growled.

"Riley. Riley. He's our guy." Buffy chanted from the sidelines as Riley ran with the ball.

{He could dream anything and he dreams about the damn slayer in a cheerleader costume? These kids are going to love my dreams}

Riley made the shot. The crowd screamed. Buffy ran onto the court, hugging him tightly. The court faded and they were standing on campus. The moon shone brightly as Riley gently touched her face.

{I'm getting even sicker than when the damn slayer fucked him. How many more of these do we have to suffer through?} "Buffy. You are my sun. My moon. My stars. I don't remember who said it, but he was talking about you."

"Oh Riley...That is so sweet...but, I love someone else. He's older. My first love actually. Moved to LA. He wants me back though. I meant to tell you sooner, but I needed your help."

"What?" Riley's face was dumbstruck.

{Wait....this is getting good. Poor sap. He is better than Peaches. Damn poof. The slayer has a thing for Nancy boys.}

"I'm sorry. You didn't think this meant anything did you?" she laughed softly. "Poor Riley. Poor sweet Riley. I'll send you a postcard when I get there. Watch out for Willow will you? I worry about her. Anyway, it was fun. Toodles."

Buffy kissed his cheek and ran off. He watched her go, a look of utter heartbreak on his face.

Spike opened his eyes, Riley's face haunting his mind. Poor sap. He really hoped that the slayer made him feel more wanted. He had gone against the bastards that had hurt Spike. That meant a lot to the vampire, even if he never mentioned it. Spike closed his eyes, eager for a dreamless sleep.

* * * * *

"I don't like this" Anya said as soon as she walked in. "Last night, I was in the middle of sex when sap boy pulled me into his dream."

"What?" Giles said.

"Sex. Like that" she snapped her fingers "I was dreaming about poor slutty leaving the dough boy."

"Me too" Xander said. "We weren't sleeping."

"Too many details" Willow said softly, making a face. Spike chuckled as her words met his ears.

"So, what happens if the chosen dreamer of the evening falls asleep while someone is driving?" Willow asked.

"I'd assume that you should all be sure to be inside after dark. That would save everyone from any unnecessary happenings. So, Riley was last night?"

"Poor wanker. Dreamed that the slayer dumped him for Angel."

"They're out bonding right now. Buffy woke up with tears in her eyes after that one. She was so upset. I thought this was supposed to bring us together."

"It is. In the end. Maybe the lack of strength behind Buffy and Riley's relationship was a danger to the protective bond. It is being settled you said?"

"Yes. Bondage time for them both."

"Two down, one of us four is next" Xander said in an ominous voice.

"Don't remind me" Spike rolled his eyes.

"Xander and I will start to have sex after the dreams now. That way, no more uncomfortable sleeping positions. My neck is still soar."

"I am leaving now" Willow said, standing.

"Want some company?" Spike offered. "If I stay here, I may get sick."

"Sure old timer."

The two left the apartment. Giles glared at the remaining two before going into his bedroom.

* * * * *

Riley watched in amazement as the scene unfolded. He saw a basement that he recognized as Xander's. Anya came in nude. He blushed slightly but kept watching. Xander came in and sat down.

"What do you want?" Xander asked.

"Sex" Anya said.

"Show me"

Anya laid on the bed, her expression curious. Suddenly, the door opened and Buffy wandered in looking a bit lost.

{What the hell?}

"I want to taste her" Anya said, smiling. "I've learned to enjoy the penis. I want to see what a woman has to offer."

"I'll watch" Xander said.

Buffy went to the bed, her lips meeting Anya's. Anya stripped the blonde slowly, her mouth covering the skin as it was bared. Buffy lay back on the bed, letting Anya have full access to her body.

"I've been wanting to do this since that night" Anya said, licking Buffy's slit. The blonde cried out as Anya began to taste her.

Xander freed his cock and began to run his hand over it. His eyes concentrated on the two girls.

{My god....I can't believe Xander wants to see Anya have sex with Buffy. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun.} Riley watched the scene, feeling his cock harden as the two girls moved into a sixty nine position.

Anya came, tightening her hold on Buffy's head. Anya thrust three fingers deep inside the blonde, Buffy's scream shattering the quiet. Xander came after Buffy.

{This is so sick. Why did Anya ever start dating this jerk?}

Riley woke up, looking around the library. He'd been brought in as he was studying for his Lit test. He was getting very tired of all of this.

* * * * *

Willow looked up from her talk with Spike when Buffy came in to the apartment.

"I feel dirty" Buffy said. Glaring at Spike she said, "No rude comments from you Dead boy."

"Who? Me?" Spike said innocently smirking. He made a face, "Trust me when I say that I've seen more of you than I ever ever ever ever ever wanted to see."

"I can't believe Xander dreamed that" Riley said. "Typical man."

"Adolescent boy's fantasy" Willow pointed out.

The door opened and Anya and Xander came in.

"Sorry folks. I never dreamed about that before. But, it happened. Deal."

"What?" Buffy said looking at Anya.

Anya glanced at her. "Sorry. It usually is Willow or that girl that works at the Tasty Burger. I guess I still had you in mind after your dream."

"Your dream?" Riley said.

Xander shrugged. "She told me this morning. She wants to find a female to join us."

"Me?" Willow squeaked out.

"I love red heads" Anya said. "What can I say?"

"Half over pet. Just wait. There is only you, me and Chubs left. Can't be that bad."

Willow glanced at Spike. He had no idea what she dreamed about. She felt her heartbeat increase wondering what he would say as he watched himself take her. "Not that bad" she said.

The only good thing about this dream spell was the fact that it had brought her and Spike even closer together. They had been friends before, but, now, they were always hanging out when she didn't have class. She was slowly falling for the blond vampire.

"So, kid. Ready?" he asked.

"Sure thing Gramps" Willow said. She looked at the others, who were watching in surprise. "We're going to a movie. You want to come?" "Sure. Who knows, someone might fall asleep and we can get this shit done" Buffy said.

"I agree completely" Anya said.

Willow moved to the other side of Spike, away from Anya. Anya shot her a knowing grin. The demon's announcement had not really bothered Willow. She was free to explore what ever she wanted, Willow just didn't want a starring role. They six of them left the apartment together. Giles watched with a slight smile. The spell seemed to be working.

* * * * *

Buffy looked around the room, surprised to see the interior of the mansion. She hadn't been back since Angel had left for LA. She heard a noise and saw the door opened. She watched as Spike came in, dragging someone behind him. She leaned against the fireplace to watch Spike's dream unfold.

"You're mine. I can't believe you almost kissed that loser." the words were hissed from his lips as he threw his prisoner against the wall.

{Oh my god....Willow!}

"I'm sorry....it just happened....." she begged, tears in her eyes.

"Mine, pet. Need to remind you do I?" the room faded and was replaced by a bedroom. Chains hung from the wall. He fastened her hands in shackles, ripping the dress from her body. His hand roughly caressed her breasts as he bit into her neck. "You won't forget after tonight."

Spike ran his hand along her slit and chuckled. "Baby likes it rough...."

He stripped his clothes off and reached for a whip. He swung the whip, catching her on the back. She whimpered, her eyes wide with lust.

{That bastard. He's hurting her. I'll stake him tomorrow. Damn him.}

"Baby loves it when I hit her doesn't she?"

"Yes." she hissed as he swung again and again.

"What do you want pet?" he asked, moving behind her.

"Fuck me." she begged, her voice whining.

"What do you say?"

"Please."

He entered her from behind, his mouth sliding across her back, lapping at the trickles of blood. He moved inside her ruthlessly, plunging deep. He reached up and unfastened her hands, forcing her to the floor. He began to drive steadily into her, his hand slapping her ass as he moved. She moaned with each hit. One of his hands moved underneath her, twisting her nipple harshly. She arched up, her face dazed with passion. She began to beg him for release.

"Who do you belong to?"

"Spike."

"Who does Spike belong too?" an amused voice asked from the doorway. Spike looked up into Angelus's laughing eyes.

Willow felt her orgasm coming. She screamed out as she came. Angelus moved forward, his eyes on the two nude figures.

"Someone didn't ask me to play." he taunted, removing his tight leather pants. "Spike, you've been a naughty boy. Taking my Red before I could play. Make me cum and I'll let you live."

Spike glared resentfully at Angelus before opening his mouth. He took the cold cock deep inside his throat. He whimpered as Willow moved off his cock, laying on her back. She arched against him, taking him deep inside her. She watched fascinated as he gave Angelus head. Angelus moved his hand down to knead her breasts as she moved against his childe's cock.

Spike swallowed as Angelus came. He moved faster, feeling his own release near. Willow moved his head to her neck. "Claim me" she said softly.

Buffy watched as Spike's fangs came out. He bit deep into Willow's neck as he came. Willow cried out again as she found release. Angelus watched them, his cock hardening again. "Play time is far from over" he taunted moving to Willow's head.

Buffy sat up and looked around Riley's room. She had come by after patrol. He sat up, adjusting himself on the bed. She saw his erection through his khaki pants.

"Wow" he said softly.

"I'm going to stake that bastard. Not only does he want to claim Willow, he brought Angelus into it."

"Wait...he might have an explanation. He did warn us that he had very dark dreams. I'm sure he doesn't want to kill her."

"No, he just wants to fuck her into submission. Much better. I'd better go. I promise not to stake him....at least until tomorrow."

"I love you" Riley said quietly.

She beamed. "I love you too."

* * * * *

Willow walked into Giles apartment and froze. Buffy was glaring at Spike who was staring at the carpet.

"No" she said softly causing them all to look at her. "Not last night. Please tell me you all weren't there...."

"Fuck me. Little girl had the kinky dream?" Anya exclaimed.

Spike looked at Willow, his expression unreadable. Unlike the others, he had stayed in until the end. He had seen her dream things that he never would have imagined her wanting. She had had him dominate Angelus. She had chosen him over Angelus.

Willow sat down, her face in her hands. "My god....Why couldn't it have been when I dreamed about kittens and picnics? No, it had to be when my weirdest fantasy plays itself out. Must be a real good laugh. The virgin dreaming about kinky sex. I hate Giles. I hate this damn spell." she stood and ran out, letting the door slam behind her.

Spike was on his feet and following before the sound of the slam left the room.

"Well, things are definitely more interesting now" Anya commented.

"Willow had a secret lust thing for both Dead boys?" Xander said amazed.

"Angelus....not even Angel. I could see Angel. My god....she wants Spike to claim her." Buffy said softly.

"Only two more left" Riley said. "Thank the heavens for that."

"Poor Willow. To have your feeling outed in front of all your friends" Anya said quietly.

"You are not consoling her" Xander said forcefully.

"What?" Anya said, her eyes innocent. "Will isn't into that. She's just into being tied up and spanked. By two men. Kinky little thing isn't she?"

"It's always the quiet ones" Buffy added.

"Only two more left" Xander said, not wanting to remember what he had seen.

* * * * *

"Willow. God damn it. Wait."

"Go away." Willow called as she ran beside the dorm.

He finally reached her, holding onto her arm. He turned her to face him, his eyes taking in the tears that twinkled, unshed, in her eyes.

"Why did you leave?"

"They were all looking at me. They think I'm a pervert."

"No they don't. They were just...surprised. They thought it was me. The damn slayer almost staked me when she came in. You aren't a pervert. Trust me on that."

"Am too. None of you saw the whole thing. I'm such a bad person."

"I did" he said quietly. "I couldn't leave. You chose me...."

"My god....will the mortification ever end?"

"Wanting me embarrasses you?" he asked, hurt in his blue eyes.

"No. Knowing that it is just a dream...knowing that they all know now...I can't face them. My god, they saw me want to be beaten by you..."

"Luv...you're young. Curiosity was guiding your mind. I'm sure you would react quite differently if faced with both me and Angelus. We would have torn you up and enjoyed every whimper of pain. Every call for help. Every plea for mercy. We're evil. Be glad it is just a dream."

"You would have both kept me for weeks...feeding my only enough to survive....using me as your toy..." she said quietly.

He looked at her in surprise. "Right."

"I know. That's why I dreamed it. I had control. I allowed you to have it, but it was never taken away. I wanted you to feel the power...."

He ran his hand over her face, her flesh hot under his coldness. "I don't really know what to say. I would like to tell you something sappy and sweet, but I'd be lying. Your dream....it turned me on. Made me miss being a real demon again. Even the Angelus bit was rather fun, though I'd walk into the sun before admitting that. But, it isn't flowers and happy endings with me. My dreams....they are what we spoke of. I possess you completely. You are mine without a doubt. No control. Just my toy. No soft touches afterwards...no words of devotion. I own you. That is all. I thought I should tell you now, before you see it."

"You dream about me?" she asked softly, her eyes disbelieving.

"Yes" he said. "As I said, I'm a demon. I feel a need to claim your innocence. It beckons to me. I am sorry, kid. I do like you....more than any other human I've met."

"Are they always so dark?"

"No. Sometimes they are light and airy. I allow you to pleasure me without the pain." Seeing her look, he sighed, "It is all I've known for a hundred years Willow. Four months as Fangless doesn't change that. I would never be able to pull off the Riley act. You'd be lucky if I didn't draw blood."

"I should tell Buffy....let her know."

"No. I can't even know what I'll be dreaming about at the time. As I said, they aren't always dark. I'd rather face her knowing what she has seen."

"I'd better go." She turned. "Thank you. I feel a little better. Still mortified, but better."

He laughed softly. "It wasn't that bad. I did like the ending."

"Go away Gramps. Tonight, we either get you or Xander."

"What a chilling thought" Spike said, glad to hear the teasing tone in her voice.

He watched Willow walk into the dorm. He stood outside her dorm, his thoughts racing over what he had learned since the night before. The girl had feelings for him. He had always detected a slight crush, but she had dreamed of him claiming her. That was a very serious act, as she well knew. He wandered back to Giles, seriously hoping that this would not be his night. Somehow, he knew that his dreams would be full of blood and pain and pleasure as he truly made the girl his. His demon sighed with anticipation as the images flooded his mind.

* * * * *

Anya looked around in interest. She was in a cartoon. She'd never been in a cartoon before. She looked down and saw her normal body. Sighing, she knew that this had to be Xander's dream. Weird, wacky idiot that he was. Suddenly, the boy dunder came in.

"I'm hungry" the animated Xander said, opening the cabinet. Anya watched as he piled tons of snack cakes on a tray. He sat down on the sofa and began to eat.

She saw herself, animated, come in.

{My nose isn't that big! Neither are my breasts. Damn fool.}

"Xander babe. Can I have a bite?" Animated Anya asked.

"Sure sweetie" Animated Xander shared his cake.

Animated Anya sat down beside him, his arm going around her shoulders.

"This is good" she said around bites.

"The best. Oh, and I got vanilla fudge pops in the freezer."

"What's on the television?"

"Star Wars" Animated Xander grinned a wide goofy grin.

"Cool" Animated Anya began to eat and watch TV.

{I'm involved with a moron. His dream. All we do is become cartoons and eat? I hate Star Wars. Hated it when it first came out. Still have it. No sex? My god. A dream with no sex? Is he a damn monk or something.}

"I love you Xandy."

"I love you too Anya" Animated Xander kissed Animated Anya.

{Maybe he isn't that bad. It is kind of sweet. He shared his vanilla fudge pops after all.....}

Anya opened her eyes and heard her stomach growling. She saw Xander laying in bed, his mouth open, snores coming from him. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you Xandy" she said in a sweet whisper before heading to the kitchen. She wanted to see if he had any fudge pops.

* * * * *

"Don't say a word" Xander said as he stepped into the room.

Laughter came from everyone, even Giles who had heard about Animated Xandy.

"Way to dream there Chubs" Spike said, rolling his eyes. He hated it. He was the last one. Somehow, it seemed rather foreboding.

Willow glanced at Spike. She was still uncomfortable over having everyone view her deepest fantasy. He was acting as though nothing had changed. Too much had. All night after Xander's dream, she had laid awake imagining him taking her his way. She could almost taste the blood in her mouth as he fucked her.

Spike looked at Willow and saw her watching him. Her eyes were slightly closed. He could smell her arousal. She was driving him crazy. He had warned her off, telling her what he would be like. She hadn't listened. He felt his cock hardening as her breathing accelerated.

"So, Dead boy is last" Xander said sitting down.

"They saved the best for last" Spike said, smiling arrogantly.

"Wait, I've already gone" Buffy said.

"Hardy har har, slayer. My dreams won't be all sweetness and light like yours."

"I bet Spike dreams about teddy bears and roses" Anya said laughing.

"No. No. No...He probably dreams about Dru's old dolls. All of them watching him." Buffy said.

"Not amused" Spike said, his tone hardening.

"Sorry." Buffy said, her voice serious. "I pushed it too far."

"I may just dream about killing another slayer, chaps" he said, his eyes angry.

Willow touched his arm. He looked at her, his eyes softening. "She didn't mean it that way Spike. She probably assumed you were over Dru."

"Fine. I won't kill the bitch. What I do for you kid."

Willow nodded and stood. "So, anyone want to go to the concert at the park?"

"We're in." Buffy said.

"As are we Willster." Xander said.

"Thanks Xandy" Willow said. She looked at Spike.

"Gramps?"

"I don't think so pet." Seeing the hurt look in her eyes, he sighed.

"Fine. I could use some music."

Buffy looked at Riley knowingly. They had spent hours discussing her friend and the vampire. Both agreeing that there was something between the two.

Anya nudged Xander and smiled triumphantly. They had a bet on how long it would take for those two to get together. Anya had dibs on the end of the week. Xander said two weeks at least.

They left the apartment, Spike's arm going around Willow's shoulders as they walked. Their soft words shattering the quiet of the night.

* * * * *

Xander sighed as he waited for Spike's dream to begin. He was glad that this was the final one. He really needed a full night's sleep. He saw the gang wander into the room. Sitting up, he saw himself walking with Anya.

It was that night. They had walked to the concert in the park. He was cheating, somehow. He was just remembering something had truly happened. Damn vampire. Suddenly, he saw a group of vampires surround them. Wait, this didn't happen. He watched as they began to fight. He leaned over and paid attention.

There at least twenty vampires against their six. They held their own for a bit. Spike dusted several, saving various people. Xander watched as Buffy took care of some more. Soon, there were only a few left. He watched in horror as Willow was grabbed by one of them. Spike turned, his eyes yellow.

"Let her go"

"No. Her blood calls to me." the vampire said, licking Willow's neck.

"She's mine."

"There is no claim. She's open."

Spike stared at the vampire. His anger radiating as Buffy finished off the remaining vampires, with the help of the gang. They slowly moved towards Willow and the vampire.

"She belongs to me. Let her go and I'll make your death quick."

Before Xander's eyes, the vampire changed into Angelus. He smiled at Spike, running his hand over Willow's body.

{What is it with them and that bastard?}

"She belongs to me Childe. Right of sire and all that bullshit. Must say, the taste has definitely improved William."

Spike looked at Willow, his eyes sad. "He is my sire....all that is mine is his. It doesn't matter what you want, he can have you."

"No" Willow screamed. She struggled against Angelus. "I want you..."

Spike shook his head. "I can't fight him. I'm sorry...."

"Keep struggling Red. It makes me hard" Angelus said silkily.

"Spike. I love you."

"NO!" Spike said. "I told you. I can't. He could come back anytime and take you if you are mine. If I don't give in...If I leave you alone....you're safe."

"Safe? He could still come back. He'd kill me though. If I were yours, he couldn't. Don't let him take me."

"Luv...I can't" Spike turned away slightly.

{You prick. Save her or I'll stake your ass myself.}

"William won't save you Red. He's worse than Soul Boy is now. Can't even feed himself. He's not a man. He's a gimp. A sappy, in love with a human, fangless nothing."

Spike moved quickly, pulling the stake from his jeans. "Nothing? You gel haired, arrogant, asshole. I'll show you nothing." He staked Angelus, leaving a cloud of dust.

He turned towards Willow. "What did I just do?"

"Saved me" she said softly, rubbing her neck where it was bruising.

"Uh, guys. Hate to break the moment and all, but Xander promised me sex" Anya said.

{That's my girl.}

She and Xander left. Buffy and Riley followed. Spike stared at Willow.

"You know what a claim will entail. It won't be pretty."

"Life rarely is" Willow said.

"I don't love...I do care for you..."

"Ssshhh....No words. Just show me." she said moving her lips to his.

Xander sat up in bed, seeing Anya staring at him. "Took you long enough. Did you see skin?"

"No. Just a kiss."

"Hot damn. I won."

"It was just a dream. We have no idea what will happen."

"He killed his sire for her. That means love and devotion. He might be too stubborn to admit it yet...but....Wait, he saved us all too. Wow. He actually cares if we die. That's kind of cool. Back to the point. Come one. Pay up Xandy..."

"Fine. The vanilla ones are in the freezer." Xander pouted.

Anya clapped her hands.

"If you're nice...I might share...."

* * * * *

Willow shot out of bed, reaching for her clothes. She looked at Buffy and saw the slayer smile at her.

"Be careful" Buffy said quietly. "Tell him that if he hurts you"

"You'll stake him," Willow finished smiling. "You're ok with this?"

"Go get your man...vampire." Buffy said smiling.

Willow ran all the way to Giles' apartment. She reached for the door. Spike opened it before she could knock.

"You came" he said amazed.

"Did you mean it?" she asked, her fear of rejection in her face.

"I care for you Willow" he said, his eyes intense. "I want to make you mine."

"Yes" she said, smiling.

"It involves pa..." his words were cut off by her kiss.

She pulled back. "How long will it take?"

"Eternity" he said, a smile crossing his lips.

"Spike." she said blushing.

"So innocent...I can't wait to corrupt you my luv."

"Not so innocent" she said smirking.

"I'll take you to my old place. Harmony is gone. We can have it to ourselves. You can scream as loud as you want to."

"Promises...promises..."

"Don't tempt me little girl"

"Why not? Will you spank me?"

His eyes glittered with lust. "To say the least."

"Let's go then, old man. You know we have to face the others for our meeting tomorrow..."

Spike rolled his eyes. "Thank god that is over with. I don't like the invasion of my mind..."

"Spike, I thought you said all your dreams were dark."

"Not all. I guess tonight I realized what I might lose..."

"You have to have me to lose me."

He smiled as he led her to his underground lair. "After tonight, I will never lose you."

"I can't wait."

"Eager little thing aren't you? In my day, virgins were shy and timid."

Willow snorted. "Now a days, they're horny and lusty."

"Things always improve." he commented.

She looked around the room. "Do they improve with age?" she asked innocently.

He smiled. "I'll let you be the judge of that."

Willow smiled as he moved towards her. Never in her wildest dreams did she see this happening in reality. She needed to thank Giles. She felt Spike's mouth on her neck, his hands holding her wrists tightly. Tomorrow would be soon enough.

THE END