Guilty Secrets

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Willow moaned as she felt the tongue lick her foot. She looked down into her lover's eyes, wondering again why she was doing this. Why he was doing this. It was just a game. Why didn't he just get it over with like usual. She didn't want to enjoy it. She was guilty enough as it was. She felt him nibble on her upper thigh and arched up. She closed her eyes, feeling his lips on her sweaty, hot flesh.

He flicked his tongue over her clit, sending tremors through her body. She gripped the blanket on her bed tightly as he licked her soaking pussy. She moved against his face, needing more. Too soon, she cried out in frustration as he moved up her stomach. His mouth found hers, letting her taste herself on him.

She whimpered as he thrust into her. His large cock stretching her formerly virgin passage. It was so tight. She had only started having sex with him two months before. She hadn't meant to...it had just happened. She thought it was a one-time mistake, but he had come back. She just couldn't tell anyone. They wouldn't understand. It was getting so hard not to turn him away. He used her. That she knew.

He began to move inside her, his thumb dancing across her clit. She sucked in a breath as he took one nipple into his mouth. His blunt teeth scraped the tender flesh, making her cry out again. He twisted her breast roughly, kneading it. He smiled as he heard her exclamation of pain. He bit again, drawing a slight trickle of blood that he licked up. So sweet.

She arched against him, keeping her eyes closed. It made it easier when she wasn't looking at him. She knew he was probably not looking at her either. It was easier if they could pretend they were with someone else. She hated him for making her need him....need this. She tightened her hold on his cock, her orgasm hitting her hard. She dug her fingernails into his back as he spilled his seed into her.

Willow felt him get up. She took a deep breath before sitting up. She opened her eyes, watching him dress hurriedly. He wouldn't look at her. It was always the same. He fucked her, wishing it were someone else. She let him because she wasn't strong enough to say no. She caught his gaze, seeing the small smile. He thought she enjoyed their time together. She did, in a way. It was the first time someone had wanted her. But, she knew it wasn't her he truly wanted.

"Tomorrow....after patrol" he said simply, pulling his jeans up and fastening them.

Willow nodded, wanting nothing more than to tell him no. She couldn't speak. His dark eyes watched her, softening slightly as they took in her nude body, still sweaty from their fuck.

"Give Buffy my best." Willow said, frowning as she pulled the sheet around her.

Angel smiled and nodded, "I will. See you tomorrow night, lover."

Willow watched him leave, knowing he was going to Buffy now. He had been back from hell for four months. It seemed that he had returned with his soul. Instead of sleeping with Buffy, he had decided to wait. He thought they needed to work on their relationship. But, he had needs. He had chosen Willow to fulfill those needs. As soon as Buffy was ready, he'd progress to that level of intimacy with her and Willow would be free of him...of his desires. Willow prayed for that day. It wasn't that Angel was an attractive man. He was. Under normal circumstances she'd be thrilled that he wanted her. But, these were not normal circumstances. He was in love with her best friend. He would never care about her. She couldn't keep doing this.

Willow laid back, pulling her knees up to her chin. She was a whore. She was fucking her best friend's boyfriend and not even enjoying it. She was being used yet again. Why did she let herself be put in these situations? She should just tell him no. She cried silently as she knew that she couldn't. She wasn't that strong. That was why he had selected her, she knew. She hated keeping this guilty little secret. It was slowly tearing her up inside. She didn't know how much longer she would last until he broke her completely. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, pushing the night's activities from her mind.

**********

"Spill it."

Willow looked up, her eyes widening slightly. "Spill what?"

Faith leaned back in the chair, her dark eyes studying her friend. "What has you so fucked up?"

Willow paled, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't give me that, Red. The last month or so, you've been acting freaky. You don't look like you're sleeping and I hardly see you eat. Something is nagging away at you. I can tell. I've been there myself."

"It's nothing" Willow said softly, hoping the slayer would get a hint.

Faith studied Willow as the girl continued to read. She was more surprised than any one that she and the shy hacked had become such good friends. They balanced each other some way. Buffy resented it a lot, but that only made it better for Faith. She loved getting the older slayer's panties in a twist. Faith was worried about Willow though. Something was going on in that mind of hers. She hated seeing her friend in pain.

"Will, you never get together with anyone anymore. I mean, I only see you when I go to your house or you drop by the motel. I even heard Slutty whining about your absence. No, I take that back. You still research. It's only at night after patrol when we meet up with Angel that you disappear." Faith saw Willow stiffen when she said Angel's name.

"I have a lot to do, Faith. I doubt I'm missed that much. It is senior year and all." Willow defended softly.

Faith suddenly hit the table, "Damn it! You're fucking Angel."

"What?" Willow said, looking up. Her face was frightened, pale with big eyes.

Faith felt a rush of pity for the girl, "What did he tell you? That he and Buffy just couldn't be together? That there was something special about you that drew him close?"

"The first one." Willow said. "It was never about me...."

"That bastard. He's been fucking the bitch for a month. Did he let you in on that little secret? Didn't think so. She let it slip the other night. I'll stake him myself."

"Why are you so upset?" Willow asked, not wanting Faith to see her hurt. Angel had lied to her. He'd been Buffy the last month. She felt disgust at herself spread over her.

"Because, you're my friend...my best friend. I love you Red. I don't like seeing people I love hurt."

"I love you too Faith. The thought is nice, but don't stake him. It's my fault. I could have said no anytime." Willow said quietly.

Faith was pissed. That damn vampire. Taking advantage of Willow like that. She looked at her friend, "Will, you get two weeks for Spring Break don't you?"

Willow nodded, "Yes. Started this afternoon. Why?"

"Come on. We're leaving." Faith said, standing.

"What?" Willow looked at her in surprise.

"Leaving Sunnydale. When we get back, you're going to tell Mr. Lying through his teeth vampire to go fuck himself. Two weeks. I'll tell Wussy I'm taking a vacation. You game?"

Willow thought about it. Getting away from Angel and what he made her feel about herself would be great. She looked at Faith and saw the determined look in her friend's eyes. She didn't have a chance of getting out of this. "I'm game. If you promise I won't fall back into this same situation when I get back."

Faith smiled, "Trust me, Red. I won't let you. Let's go pack. We can be out of town by dusk."

"Sounds like fun" Willow said honestly. She was so tired of all the secrets and the lies. She needed to get away from everything.

**********

Spike sat at the bar nursing his drink. He cringed as the music got louder. He didn't understand music these days. To cover up how horrible the band was, they just played louder. Again, he had to remember where he was. He was going back to Sunnyhell. He wanted a spell for his dark princess. He had to win her back.

Willow sat down, uneasy in the small bar. She and Faith had been on the road all day. They were headed to New Orleans first. Faith couldn't wait to see the French Quarter and to party on Bourbon Street. Sometimes Willow wished she had her friend's exuberance for life.

Spike saw the redhead and paused. He had felt a slayer, but didn't the blonde slut. He did see her little shadow though. He looked at the girl beside her and frowned. That must be the new slayer. He had heard stories about her. He watched the redhead and felt a pang in his undead heart. Damn it. This alcohol was making him sentimental. He should go right over and kill the girl. She looked miserable anyway.

Willow felt someone watching her and froze. Looking around, her eyes widened as she encountered those familiar blue eyes. She didn't want to alert Faith, in fear of what might happen. She saw him smirk as he raised his glass to her. Spike. Of all the people to run into in some dirty little bar in Arizona. Just her luck. Spike smiled slightly as he took in the girl's beauty. She was a pretty little thing. He felt his cock harden and caught himself. Drusilla. He loved Dru. He just hadn't shagged someone in so long...the redhead was making him hard. He watched as the slayer leaned over and whispered something to his Red. He watched the dark haired girls hands run along Red's shoulder and smiled suddenly.

The slayer wanted Red too. That could be interesting. He had never shagged a slayer. Had no desire to start. But, seeing those two playing together....well, his cock ached at the idea. This might not be such a bad night after all. He wondered if Red had any idea her friend was lusting for her. Looking at her, he doubted it. Time to make a move. This was going to be a fun little game.

Willow's eyes widened as Spike moved towards them. She glanced at Faith and saw the girl watching her. Faith turned around, a wide smile crossing her full lips.

"Well, hello." She drawled.

"Red. Long time" Spike said, staring into green eyes. He saw the glimmer of arousal and smiled. He suddenly caught a scent and frowned. "Blimey, you've been fucking the bloody poof!"

"Faith, meet Spike. Spike, meet the slayer." Willow said, letting out a breath. Could things get any more complicated?

Faith looked between her friend and the vampire. She had seen the sparks. Something was between those two. She smiled slightly. Well, she had planned to seduce Willow on this trip. Maybe Blondie could help. Looking him over, she decided he might not be that bad for Willow. Besides, she had never fucked a vampire before. The three of them might have a lot of fun. She laughed softly anticipating seducing Willow with the vampire's help. She'd show Red that she could do much better than that bastard two timing Soul Boy. So, she might have to share Willow with Fang. Things could be a lot worse.

"Nice to meet you Spike. Have a seat. I have a feeling there is a lot to talk about." Faith said, smiling at the recognition in the vampire's blue gaze.

Willow watched in shock. What the hell was going on here? Faith being nice to a vampire? And what was with that shared little look the two exchanged? Suddenly, she wondered if leaving Sunnydale had been the best decision. Remembering how she had felt the night before, she knew it had. She sat back, wondering what was happening right now between her, Faith and Spike.

**********

"Why don't we take this little party back to our room?" Faith said, grabbing one of the numerous bottles of alcohol from the table.

Spike had to laugh, "You do know who I am don't you slayer?"

"William the Bloody...yadda yadda yadda. Right now, you're someone who has made Red smile. Besides, I think I might need a chaperone."

Spike nodded in understanding, his blue eyes darting the door of the female's restroom. "She's something else, isn't she?"

"Yep. Completely oblivious too. That damn Angel...I want to know what happened there." Faith said, her voice sober.

Realization dawned in Spike's eyes, "That's why you're getting her soused. Ply her with liquor and ask questions." At Faith's nod, Spike smiled, "Slayer, I think I like how you think."

"Wow. Such a compliment" Faith said, a teasing glint in her eyes. She hated to admit it, but Spike wasn't that bad for a vampire. She'd seen the way he watched Willow and had to smile. Poor Willow had no idea what was in store for her. If Faith had her way, she and Spike would have the redhead asking Angel who.

"The room is spinning" Willow said quietly.

"Is it, luv? Maybe we should go let you lie down." Spike said, his words polite.

"Yeah.....must have been something in those cokes" Willow muttered.

Spike and Faith helped her outside. They started to walk across the road to their motel. Spike left to drive his car across and met them at their door.

"Come in, Fang" Faith said, helping Willow sit down. "How about a night cap?"

Willow shook her head, "I don't drink." She stopped a moment and thought about it. "Fuck it. I'll take one."

Spike hung a blanket over the window, knowing there was no way he would be out by dawn. He wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen, but he couldn't wait to find out. He caught the slayer watching him and winked at her. She laughed as she casually touched Willow's arm. Things were definitely getting interesting.

**********

Faith stretched out on her bed, her eyes wandering the room. Spike was sprawled out next to Willow, who was drinking her scotch rather rapidly. Faith felt a twinge of guilt at getting her friend drunk, but she knew Willow wouldn't talk about Angel while sober. She had to know what had happened between those two.

"So, Willow. This whole Angel thing. What's up with that?" Faith asked, sounding curious.

Willow shook her head, "Don't want to think about it."

"Come on, luv. How did you end up shagging brood boy, anyway?" Spike asked, feeling anger that his sire had gotten to her first.

"Sex isn't fun" Willow declared, taking a long sip.

Faith had to laugh, "He isn't any good?"

Willow sighed loudly, "You won't leave me alone about this will you?"

"Nope" Faith grinned.

Willow put the bottle down and pulled her knees up under her chin. "I'm only going to talk about this once. Got it?"

"Pet, you don't have to if you don't want to" Spike said, seeing how tense she was getting.

She shook her head, "No...talking about it might make it better." She took a deep breath, "It started a couple of months ago. Angel came by and asked me for some help researching.....I let him in and tried to help him. Well, he uh tried to kiss me. It freaked me out. I didn't know what to do really....I told him to quit playing around."

She reached for the bottle and took another long sip. "Well, a few minutes passed and he did it again. This time, he pushed me back to the floor.....it happened rather fast. I told him to stop and to let me up...he didn't listen..." she closed her eyes as she remembered, "He kissed me and his hands were all over me...it hurt. So much...he seemed to enjoy my pain...he licked the tears away...laughed when I told him to stop. He uh...well, he came. Then, he stood up and fastened his pants."

Spike moved his arm around her shoulders. He saw Faith holding the bottle tight, anger in her face. He felt similar anger running through his body.

Willow sniffled, feeling so stupid, "He said that if I ever told anyone, he'd tell them I begged him to take me. Since no one else would ever want me, he had agreed out of friendship...he told me he'd make sure that I lost everyone...." She ran her hand over her face, hating what she had done, "I couldn't say anything. I mean, Buffy would have believed Angel. He told me that I was his, and that anytime he wanted me, he could have me. That I should be happy that he had chosen me. That he was only using me because he was horny and didn't think Buffy was ready for that again....he was just using me."

"That bastard" Faith hissed. "I really wish I could stick this bottle up his cocky, arrogant, self righteous ass."

Spike snorted, "Fucking nancy boy might enjoy that. I can think of far greater things for him."

"It was my fault" Willow said softly, "He told me so. I teased him. I came on to him, I just didn't know it. He said that I wanted it. It got a little better. I mean, he finally started to go slower. I think he realized that it hurt me worse if I started to enjoy his touch. He really got off on that...my pain. Physical or emotional, it didn't really matter that much...."

"Shh, pet. He's always been that way. A selfish bastard. He was wrong though, Red. You are wanted....he doesn't deserve you."

Willow let her head go against Spike's shoulder, relaxing into him. She felt his hand as he caressed her shoulder, trying to make her feel better.

"If I see him again, I'll stake his miserable ass." Faith said, visualizing the various deaths she could provide for him. She didn't care what Willow said, Angel had raped her. It might not have been a violent horrible experience, but it had been rape. She thought back over the last four months she had been in Sunnydale, she could have kicked herself. She should have seen it. Now, it became very evident to her. Angel had always seemed a bit too interested in Willow for her liking. She had chalked it up to her own feelings for the girl and her distrust of him.

"I'll hold him down for you" Spike said softly, enjoying the feel of Willow in his arms. Bloody damn sire. Trying to ruin this girl. He'd show her she was wanted.

"Sleepy" Willow said, her eyes heavy.

"Why don't you take a little nap" Spike suggested, catching the Slayer's eyes.

Faith smiled, understanding him. She paused. It was weird that they knew what the other was thinking like that. It had happened several times throughout the night. With all of them. She nodded, "Yeah, Will. Get some sleep. We'll sit up and talk about you while you sleep."

"Just nothing bad" Willow said, yawning. She closed her eyes and cuddled against Spike.

**********

Willow moaned as she felt cold lips on her stomach. She opened her eyes and looked into Faith's dark brown gaze. She glanced down and saw Spike watching her, amusement in his gaze.

"Wh..." she said softly before Faith's lips claimed hers.

Faith let her tongue outline Willow's lips. She nipped at the girl's top lip, causing Willow to gasp. She took advantage of the opportunity by allowing her tongue to enter the girl's mouth. She was finally kissing Willow.

Spike drew in an unnecessary breath and blew on Willow's pussy. She arched up, moaning slightly around the slayer's mouth. He smiled as he let his tongue taste her juices. He closed his eyes, savoring the flavor. He then began to lick in earnest, knowing the girl needed attention. He looked up and saw the slayer...Faith's hands on Willow's breasts. His cock hardened even more as he watched the two beauties kiss deeply.

Willow felt Faith's hand on her breast and sighed in pleasure. This was some dream. She moved her mouth, crying out as Spike's fingers slid into her. She gasped for breath as she felt herself tighten around him. She felt Faith's mouth on her nipple and screamed as she found release. She looked down and saw Spike smile at her, licking her juices from his face.

Spike moved between her legs, his cock rubbing against her wet cunt. He saw her watching him with sleepy, passion filled eyes. He heard her groan as Faith took her breast in her mouth. He entered her deeply, spreading her slightly. His sire's cock was long but not very thick. His was much thicker and just a tad shorter. He knew Willow was being filled more than she ever had before. He grunted as he felt her muscles tighten around him. So warm...so tight....he began to move.

Faith moved her hand down to her wet pussy. She was soaked. This was too unreal. She was finally having Willow, sharing with a vampire no less. She felt hands on her head and she looked up into green eyes. She smiled as she kissed Willow again, catching a moan. She slid another finger inside her self, moving slightly to better kiss Willow.

She started when she felt coldness enter her pussy. She glanced over and saw Spike's hand under her. She began to thrust back against his fingers, his thumb rubbing her clit as he thrust into Willow. She winked at him as she moved her own hand back to knead Willow's breasts. Her juices coated the small, firm breasts. She licked them up, moving back to kiss Willow. It made her even more turned on to know that Willow was now tasting her, indirectly.

Spike watched as the slayer moved her head down Willow's stomach, kissing and sucking the pale flesh. He added a third finger into her grasping cunt, her wetness soaking his hand. He watched as she leaned down close to where his cock was rubbing against the red curls. Her tongue darted out, flicking Willow's swollen clit. He smiled as Willow arched up, her eyes closing as she moaned loudly.

Willow tightened again, gasping. She felt her stomach quiver as she began to say Spike and Faith's names over and over. It was like one endless orgasm. She licked her lips, tasting Faith. It was strange to taste another woman, even in a dream. She felt Spike began to move faster. She moved against him, meeting his thrusts. She moved her own hand up to cup her breasts, her fingers pinching her nipples as she came again. She heard Faith cry out as her friend found her release.

Spike thrust several times, deep and fast. He felt his balls tighten. He entered her one more time deep, his seed spilling into her. He moved forward, his face morphing. His fangs bit into her breast, his body trapping Faith between him and Willow. He drank just a bit, lapping at her breast with his tongue. He saw Willow yawn sleepily as she smiled at him. She closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Faith pushed him up, her instincts on. "No biting. Damn it, that wasn't part of this deal." Faith ran a hand through her hair, knowing that there was no going back after this. She sighed as she pulled a t-shirt on.

Spike looked at Willow then back at Faith. The deal was a nice romp or two, let Willow know someone other than Poof Boy wanted, then leave with his body not dust. The thought of leaving made him feel emotions he had thought long buried. He couldn't do it. Time for a plan B. He moved to lay beside Willow, taking her into his arms. He kissed her shoulder as he looked again at Faith, "We have to talk."

**********

Willow opened her eyes, stretching. Her body felt drained. Remembering her dream, color flooded her. Good grief. Had she really dreamed of having sex with Faith and Spike? She was perverted. She heard a noise and looked over. She saw Faith sitting in the chair by the small table. The slayer was watching her, an unreadable look on her pretty face.

"Morning" Willow said huskily.

"Morning." Faith said, not sure how her friend was going to react now that she was sober.

"I had the strangest dream last night" Willow said, wanting to explain her confusion at the moment.

Faith smiled suddenly, "A dream huh?"

"Yeah...it was weird. Spike was there. Why would I be dreaming about Spike?" Willow said, shaking her head slightly.

"Did I hear my name pet?" a sleepy voice spoke beside her.

Willow's eyes widened as she looked beside her. Spike. She let her gaze wander down. Oh, boy. Naked Spike. In bed. In her bed. With her. Suddenly the ache between her legs made sense. She did the only thing she could think of. She screamed.

Spike looked at Faith, "She's a screamer huh?"

"Appears that way" Faith said, smiling mischievously. She saw Willow look at her, her friend's entire body red with embarrassment. Faith knew that Willow had thought it all a dream...an alcohol induced dream. She'd better think of something or else she'd be answering questions she didn't want to answer yet. She laughed huskily as she stood, "Bet I can make her scream louder."

Spike shrugged, "You're on."

"No screaming for Willow." Willow said, sitting up. She felt cold and saw that she was nude. "Fuck."

"That's what we're trying to do, pet." Spike said, grinning.

"Oh, hush." Willow pulled the sheet around her. "Last night...it wasn't a dream?"

Faith sat on the edge of the bed, knowing it was time to face the music. "No it wasn't."

"So, you and I....you wanted me?" Willow looked at the slayer in surprise.

Faith nodded, "Yeah, so did Spike. We decided why not?"

"You got me drunk" Willow realized. She turned white, "I told you about him didn't I?"

"Yeah, bloody bastard" Spike said, still angry at his sire.

Willow sighed, and then looked at them both. "I enjoyed it...."

"Really?" Faith said, smiling suddenly.

"Yeah...and I don't want to go back to Sunnydale yet."

"Um...actually" Spike started, looking at the slayer for support. She just blinked at him. Damn chit. "We aren't letting you go, Red."

"What?" Willow said, looking at him.

"New Orleans. We thought that I could get the council to send me there...you could make up some excuse to miss the remainder of the year...." Faith stopped, wondering if they had gone too far. "Willow, we don't want him to be able to hurt you anymore."

"You want me to quit school and live in sin with you both in New Orleans? Is that what I'm understanding?" Willow asked, her brain working rapidly.

"Uh, that would be the short of it" Spike said. "Luv, we spent hours talking about this. If I go back, I'm dust as soon as Slutty sees me. Also, he'll be there. His hold on you is a bit too strong...."

Willow nodded, thinking. Faith added, "We thought we could start over fresh. I mean, the council wants me to move anyway. Two slayers in one place being a bit overkill and all that. Why not New Orleans? Lots of vamps there I'm sure. Hell, I've read those Louis and Lestat books." She added, smiling at the twinkle in Willow's eyes at the mentions of the fictitious vampires.

"I don't know" Willow said softly, "This is a bit risky...what if Spike pisses you off with that sarcastic mouth and you stake him?"

"No staking. Promise." Faith vowed.

"You, me, Spike, sin and New Orleans." Willow said softly, smiling at them. "Sounds doable to me. Now, what was that about screaming?" She blinked innocently at them.

"Fuckin' A" Faith said, thrilled to not have to go back to Sunnyhell. She was glad to be getting Willow away from that prick. Besides, she thought the three of them might have quite a life together in the Crescent City.

Spike couldn't believe he was about to shack up with two mortals. A budding witch and a bloody slayer. He'd never be able to show his face again. He looked at the wicked gleam in Willow's eyes and laughed softly. Who was he kidding? With her, he'd never want to leave anyway. He kissed her, feeling Faith move to the bed. Things would definitely be interesting, to say the least.

**********

June 2005

"Damn it" Buffy said, walking off the plane. She glared at the others as the sticky heat assaulted her. "This is like a sauna."

Riley chuckled as he took his fiancé's bag. "It isn't that bad."

Giles looked at the assembled group and sighed. The council had demanded their presence in New Orleans. The entire group had had to make arrangements from jobs and other responsibilities to attend. He looked at the oldest members, Xander and Cordelia, Buffy, Angel...wondering again what ever happened to Willow. The girl had left during her senior year, saying that her parents wanted to move and she had no choice. They had not heard anything else from her. He shook his head as he looked at the newest members of their slaying team. Riley, Amy, and two of Riley's friends, Graham and Forrest. The latter four joining during Buffy's freshman year of college. An odd group, but they had achieved wonders in Sunnydale.

"Mr. Giles. So happy to see you. How was the flight?" a voice spoke above the hussle bussle of the airport.

Giles turned towards Wesley, surprise on his face. The man had actually survived six years as Faith's watcher. "The flight was fine. How are you Wesley?"

Wesley smiled slightly, "Above average. Buffy, so nice to see you again. I see your little group has grown. The council has arranged for three vehicles to transport you all."

"Where are we staying?" Xander asked, his arm around his wife, Cordelia.

"With us." a soft voice spoke.

Buffy looked over in surprise. A beautiful woman linked her arm with Wesley's. Honey blonde hair fell in curls past her waist. She was just slightly shorter than Wesley. Blue eyes watched them with curiosity and amusement.

Wesley smiled at her, kissing her cheek. "May I introduce my wife, Tori."

"A pleasure I'm sure. I've heard oh so much about you from Wes and Faith." Tori looked them over, picking out the ones she had heard about. The others were strangers.

"Sorry I'm late" a voice spoke from behind Wesley. Faith came up, shaking her hair. "It's fucking hot."

Tori laughed, "Faith, you're always hot."

Faith smiled as she looked at her watcher and his wife, "So, what did I miss? All sorts of tearful reunions? Can I puke now?"

"I wasn't aware that you were coming." Wesley said, frowning slightly. He knew his slayer's opinion of the other slayer and her friends.

Faith shrugged, "Couldn't stay away" she grinned mischievously. She noticed the others standing there and looked them over, "Hey B."

Buffy looked Faith over in surprise. The wild slayer was wearing a skirt that fell to her knees and a sleeveless shirt both a dark red. Her hair fell past her shoulders, wild and unruly as always. Her skin was tanned a golden brown. "Faith. You look good." Buffy's eyes fell on a tattoo that encircled the slayer's upper arm. She moved closer, reading. "S.F.W." with intricate designs woven around the letters. "What is that?"

Faith glanced at it then at the older slayer, "So Fucking What." she said innocently, hearing Wesley snort. She let her gaze survey the other people standing behind Buffy. Barely any changes in the ones she knew. She saw that Xander must have married the cheerleader. She also saw several new faces. She paused when she caught sight of a familiar dark eyed vampire. "I see your lapdog vampire is still around" Faith mentioned lazily, her eyes unreadable as she looked at Angel.

"Angel still helps us, yes" Buffy said, tense. Faith was always such a loose cannon. She had no idea what the girl might do or say.

"Cool. Hey, Wes. I'm out of here. Have some things to pick up. Meet you back at the house in an hour."

"Faith, please be careful" Tori said softly, her eyes worried.

Faith laughed as she started walking away, "Always am, sweets. Always am."

"Well, that was fun," Xander said dryly, "Can we go now?"

"Of course." Wesley said, walking them into the night of New Orleans. "You can follow us home."

**********

"Wow." Buffy said looking at the large plantation home they were driving into.

"I must say, not what I expected" Giles said, getting out of the car.

"Welcome to Westhaven" Tori said, looking at her old family home.

"It's magnificent" Cordelia said, "How many rooms are there?"

Wesley smiled, "Twenty bedrooms at last count."

"Fuck" Xander said, "Faith lives here?"

Tori nodded, "Yes. It is our headquarters so to speak. Come in, please."

"I must say, this is much better than the old library" Amy said, looking around in awe. She stopped as she felt magic in the air. She frowned slightly as she again looked around. There was something there. She felt very powerful magic as she stepped into the house.

"You may leave the bags here. I'll have someone take them up for you." Tori said.

"You have servants?" Buffy said in surprise.

"A couple who have been with the family for years" Wesley said, motioning them into the drawing room. "Please sit down. There is much to discuss."

Giles took a seat, as did the others. "Yes there is. Why exactly are we here?"

Wesley sighed as he sat next to Tori. "It is quite a long story. The council felt that we needed the help."

"What he means is that the council didn't believe we could handle it ourselves" Faith said, walking into the room. She sat on the edge of the sofa, her foot scuffing the floor. "Damn stupid pricks."

"Faith" Tori said warningly.

"What? You both agree. We don't need them. Hell, we don't want them here. Talk about more trouble than we originally had."

"Well, Miss Thang. It appears that the council doesn't think you're good enough to fight whatever this is." Buffy said smugly.

Faith snorted, "The council doesn't know a lot. Trust me on that B."

Wesley cleared his throat, drawing the others attention. He didn't want to deal with a fight. He knew heated words would be coming soon anyway. "Yes, well. We're all agreed that the council sucks a big one, as Faith so politely puts it."

Xander had to laugh. "Yeah, that about sums them up."

Faith rolled her eyes as she moved to the empty chair by the fireplace. She moved it slightly, getting a clear view of the door. Where the fuck were they? She hated dealing with Buffy and even worse, Angel, alone. She listened as the council became the topic of conversation. What a horrid way to spend a Friday night.

**********

"So, what is this big threat?" Buffy finally asked, growing tired of the constant chattering.

"His name is Therazon. A very powerful vampire who came to town a year ago. It appears that he had decided that he wants the town." "Raz is an evil, sadistic prick. He's also smart as hell. About nine hundred years old." Tori added, frowning.

Faith leaned back, "He's made it a personal campaign against me and mine. Hates it that he can't touch us. Takes out that anger on anyone nearby."

"He's been after you a year?" Giles said skeptically.

"No. He came to town a year ago. Just started coming after me about six months ago. He's getting rather sloppy lately. A lot of deaths. The council is worried." Faith said, rolling her eyes. "They won't let me just stake the bastard."

A husky laugh sounded from the doorway. "Since when have you ever just staked anyone, lover?"

Faith smiled, her eyes lighting up as she looked at the doorway. "Babe! Where the fuck have you been?"

Angel glanced at the door, his eyes widening. His gaze raked over her form, recognizing her. It couldn't be.

Buffy looked up, shock on her face. The girl that stood there was wearing a pair of cut off shorts, her long legs tan and muscled. A tank top fell just below her firm breasts, showing off a trim stomach. Buffy saw silver gleaming from her belly button. She moved her eyes further up, seeing the top of a tattoo that appeared similar to Faith's on the girl's lower stomach where the shorts dipped down. She gasped as she got to the red hair that fell forward, one strand curling almost around her breast. The head lifted as green eyes twinkled with amusement.

Buffy said softly, "Willow."

Willow kept her eyes on Faith, ignoring Buffy and the others. She had no desire to speak to any of them, though she knew it would be impossible to ignore them completely. "Well, we thought about running away but only got as far as the lake."

Faith grinned, "You couldn't leave me huh?"

Willow laughed, "Not with them. No, seriously, we did a patrol through the French Quarter."

"Find anything?" Wesley asked, his arm around Tori.

"All pretty quiet." Willow said, making a face.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash and cursing. "Bloody hell. Who put all the damn luggage in front of the bleeding door?"

Faith stood up and moved across the room, laughing as she made it to the doorway. "All a test to see how stealth like you are babe."

"Failed it miserably then, pet" Spike said, moving into the room. His arm went around Willow's waist, his hand against her stomach possessively. He wanted his bastard sire to know that the girl was off limits now.

"What the hell is going on?" Xander demanded, shocked at seeing his old friend again.

Faith suddenly exclaimed, "Fuck it, Red. You're bleeding!"

Willow shrugged, "Just a small scratch. Let it go, Faith."

"Willow, I thought you said things were quiet" Wesley said, concern on his face.

She and Spike exchanged a look. Finally, she sighed, "Well, as quiet as things ever are now that Raz is in town."

Faith pulled her forward, kneeling to look at the blood mark. "This was a knife" she said simply, anger in her voice.

"It was a small knife" Willow said softly, taking her lover's hand. She looked into Faith's eyes, smiling at the love she saw there. "I'm all right. Just a small scratch. He's dust."

"Who was it?" Tori asked, standing. She looked at the wound, then at Willow.

"Caser." Spike said simply.

"Fuck. He's sending out the big dogs now" Wesley said, raking a hand over his face. "He isn't going to be happy about this."

"Let me take care of that" Tori said, moving Faith out the way. She laid her hand on Willow's stomach and softly spoke to herself. A bluish light gleamed from under her hand and then it faded. She moved her hand, seeing the smooth flesh of Willow's stomach. "All done."

"Thanks Tori. I hadn't had time..." Willow said, smiling. "I was planning on covering it before Faith saw it."

"Excuse me? You were going to keep it a secret?" Faith said, standing.

"Yes" Willow said simply.

"Well, that's just great. Anymore secrets I should know about?" Faith demanded.

Willow sighed loudly, "I didn't want you to worry. You have enough to deal with with Buffy and the others being here. I staked Caser so he is no longer a problem. Isn't that good?"

Faith just nodded, pulling Willow closer. Their lips met as they kissed deeply. Spike kissed the back of Willow's neck as his hand snaked up to her breast. She moaned slightly, moving back against him.

Angel felt something snap inside him. He had claimed her years before. She had run from him, leaving him with no answers. Now, he found out that she was fucking not only the slayer but his own childe too. He stood, anger in his body. "I need some air."

Willow heard his voice and froze. Reluctantly, she pulled away from Faith. Her green eyes looked at him, the amusement fleeing them as they hardened. "Sun will be up soon. Why don't you take a nice lengthy walk to the lake? See the sunrise." Their eyes locked as anger and emotions long buried reared their heads.

Buffy gasped at Willow's words. What the hell had happened to her friend? This girl was no longer the old Willow. She was standing there practically making out with not only Spike but Faith as well. She closed her eyes and leaned against Riley. A headache coming over her. "When can we leave?"

Willow heard Buffy's question and looked at her old friend, "You can leave whenever you want. There's the door."

"Listen here little miss needs a valium. I'm only to here to save you and your little slayer's asses, so lay off" Buffy said, seething.

Angel looked away from Willow, guilt going through him. He knew in his heart that he had turned her into this. He had loved her though....he just hadn't realized it until she was gone. Typical luck for him. He stood, "I'll start taking things upstairs."

Willow stared at Buffy, "I see you moved on to someone human."

"What?" Buffy said, her headache growing.

Faith froze, looking at Spike. "Hey Red. Why don't we finish this some other time. I mean, B just got here. She's probably tired. Look at her face."

"No. We can finish this now" Willow said, looking back at Buffy. "When did you give Angel up?"

"When I pushed that sword into him" Buffy said, looking away from Willow. "I never got him back after that. Hell, why are you asking? You should know."

"What?" Willow sat down, confusion on her face.

"That's our cue to head upstairs" Cordelia said, not wanting by any means to hear details of the whole Buffy Angel thing. The others agreed with her and stood. They left Willow with Buffy, Riley, Faith and Spike.

"You were fucking him" Willow said, staring at Buffy.

Buffy snorted, "Not likely. He was too busy with you. Did you think I was blind? My God, Wills. He practically drooled when he saw you. He wanted you, not me. I never had sex with him except that one night....when he lost his soul."

"No. He was fucking you too....He told me the only reason he wanted me was because he couldn't have you...."

Buffy sighed, "I can see that. I mean, you should have been there...when you left? He fell apart....I don't think he knew how much he cared until you were gone."

"NO! He was mean....he liked causing pain....it was always you. He was fucking you for a month...."

"Damn it. I didn't fuck him!" Buffy screamed. "Willow, he was always Angelus. When he came back from hell, he had his soul but he was close to the edge. He still is. He's not the old Angel. Hasn't been for a long long time. If he hurt you, it was because of his nature. It was never because of me."

Willow saw the honesty in her old friend's eyes and felt her entire world fall apart. She turned her head, looking at Faith. "You. You told me that night that Buffy was bragging about having sex with him...."

Faith closed her eyes, "I hated what he was doing to you....You were miserable. Damn, Red. I loved you more than he ever could."

Faith reached for Willow. Willow pulled back, bumping into Spike. She looked at him, "Did you know she was lying?"

Spike just looked at her solemnly. "I found out a few years ago."

She gave a harsh laugh, "It was all lies. My God...the last few years were all lies. Don't touch me!" She yelled as both of them tried to calm her down.

"I can't see you right now. Either of you. You know I hate liars!....How could you? Did you think I wanted him more than I wanted you? Faith...I trusted you...love you...how?" She shook her head, moving backwards. She had to think.

"Willow. Let me explain..." Faith said, running a hand through her hair. "I didn't mean for it to happen...I just saw you sitting there and knew that he had you. I had to get him out of your life...."

"You were jealous so you lied to me? Save it slayer. I'm not buying it." Willow said, pushing past Faith and Spike. "I have to think. Don't follow me."

Faith watched the door slam shut. She felt arms around her and leaned into Spike. "She's not going to forgive us very easily" she said softly.

"We lied. She'll walk around, think and be back. Give her some time." Spike said, hope in his eyes.

Buffy stood, understanding finally what had happened. She had never gotten details from Angel, though she knew that his and Willow's relationship had been uneasy. She moved part the strange couple, seeing the hurt and guilt in Faith's eyes. "She'll be back. She loved you both. But, if you ever lie to her again, you'll have more to worry about than her leaving."

Faith nodded, accepting the girl's words. She hoped that Willow could forgive her. She hated the thought of losing what the three of them had. She knew Spike would go with Willow, if she'd have him. She'd be alone again. No, Willow would understand. She'd see that Angel hadn't been meant for her. She had to. It had all been for her...Angel was hurting her...causing her such pain. It had all been for the best. Faith took a deep breath, fighting the impulse to run after her friend. Willow would be back.

**********

Willow left her car and began to walk. It was nearing dawn, so she felt relatively safe. She was so confused and angry that she didn't really care about anything at that moment. She couldn't believe it had all been a lie.

She stopped herself. No, that wasn't right. The only lie had been about Angel and Buffy. The last straw to her then. The one thing that had prompted her to accept Faith's invitation for a Spring Break getaway. Now, so many years later, she learned that one of the few people she loved and trusted had lied. Now, she knew that lying was not that big of a deal. It was just the nature of the lie. It had been deliberate and deceitful.

She knew in her heart that had Faith come to her and told her, she'd have accepted it and moved on. What made it worse was having it all told in front of Buffy. Knowing that her friend had known all along about her relationship with Angel. She had had no reason to feel guilt back then. Ironic, when she thought about it.

She had no desire for Angel, though most of her hate for him using her had dissipated. The situation, happening when she was so young...the way he had handled it all...it wouldn't have worked. She loved Faith and Spike. They were who she was meant to be with. She just had to accept their deceit. She knew that it had been for her, but it still hurt.

She watched as partygoers left the bars, headed home to drink off their drunken stupor. Why did everything have to come out then....in front of all her old friends? They must think she was insane. She felt a chill and realized she was still wearing her shorts and tank top. Damn it. That's great, Will. Run out without thinking.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Is it little Red riding hood?"

Willow stopped, hearing the Italian voice. Damn it all to hell. Could the night get any worse? She looked up, her eyes taking in the handsome dark haired man. "Does that make you grandma?"

Raz smiled, loving her spirit as always. He loved these verbal sparring matches with Red. Much more entertaining than the fights with the damn slayer. Yes, he had definite plans for Red. He scowled playfully, "I was thinking more along the lines of the Big Bad Wolf...come to eat you up, Red."

Willow laughed, "Is that supposed to sound threatening? I mean, this is almost like a bad parody of a that fairy tale."

"Would you prefer the happily ever after?" Raz asked, leaning his 6'3" frame against the brick wall.

Willow shook her head, "No such thing. Haven't you learned that in your many years on this planet?"

"Uh oh...Red's pissed. What happened? The little slayer fuck you too hard?"

Willow had to laugh. It was common knowledge among the vamps that she and Faith were lovers. She leaned against the opposite wall, staring him down. "Not hard enough."

Raz smiled, his eyes lighting up, "Oh goodie. You want to play."

"I met your little friend...the one who wanted to dance tonight?"

Raz frowned, "Who? I didn't send anyone...this evening."

"Caser. Gave me this" Willow motioned to a slight swell on her stomach. With Tori's healing skills, most of the wound was no longer visible.

Raz felt anger at his impudent minion. "I trust you took care of him."

"Staked his nasty old ass" Willow said, grinning. She hated to admit it, but she rather enjoying these meetings with Raz. Faith had no idea she'd ever spoken to the vampire, much less had lengthy conversations. She realized then that she had her own little secret from her lovers.

"Good girl. He was acting on his own, trust me. I've no plans on killing you yet."

"Somehow my minds sticks on that yet part" Willow said, cocking her head to the side as she watched him. He was a very good-looking man, and he knew it. Coal black hair, dark brown eyes, olive skin. He had been changed when he was in his mid twenties. He looked younger than that.

Raz laughed softly, "Fear not, Red. Death does not await you in the near future. Not from my hands, at least."

"Why do I trust you?" Willow asked softly.

"Because, we connect. I know you feel it. I do. I promise you, little Red. You and your two lovers are safe for now. I just so love playing with the slayer. She's a feisty one, isn't she?"

Willow laughed, "Yes she is." Her smile fell as she remembered her parting words with Faith.

"What is it?" Raz asked, taking in her expression. He told no one of his meetings with her. He knew that his minions would not understand. He couldn't even understand very well. He just enjoyed having an intelligent conversation with someone. Some times, he and Red would just discuss art and history. Of course, he knew that his plan to take over the town was going to interfere a bit.

He had no plans on ridding the town of the slayer. He needed her in a way. It was a good way to discover which fledges were good and which weren't. Besides, a slayer kept the town free of undesirable demons and such. No, he had to find out who was going after the little slayer and the others. He didn't like the idea that someone was trying to go behind his back. He had put word out that the slayer and hers were safe, protected by him. He needed some answers.

"Nothing. Just realized that it is almost dawn. You'd better run along or you might get burned." Willow said, believing that he had no knowledge of Caeser's attempt on her life. That worried her. She honestly trusted Raz, but she didn't trust his minions. What if they were working against him and he just didn't know it? That could be a big problem. He was very old and very powerful. It seemed strange that someone would deceive him, yet all the signs pointed to that. She wondered if she was stupid for believing him.

"I'll find out if anyone knew of Caser's plans" Raz said softly, knowing what she was thinking. He saw her surprised look and laughed, "Your face is rather like a mirror of your soul, Red. You'd better run along to your slayer. No telling who you might run into on these streets. All sorts of nasties...."

Willow laughed, "Really? I never would have guessed. Until next time, oh evil vampire lord."

"Until next time, sassy little Red." Raz bowed slightly, disappearing down the dark street.

Willow took a deep breath. She couldn't stay away forever. Besides, she was actually worried that someone was setting Raz up for his death. How the fuck was she going to explain that one to Faith and the others? She closed her eyes, deciding that it could wait until she was positive. She still didn't know if he was to be trusted...she saw where her trust had landed her lately. Time to go back and face her lovers. She wondered what she was going to do.

**********

Willow looked at the bed and smiled softly. Faith was laying one side, Spike on the other. They instinctively left a spot open for her. How could she not love them? They were her life. She sighed as she stripped off her clothes. No need to wake them. She really didn't want to deal with the lie that night. More time in the morning for that.

She crawled up the bed, laying down. She yawned as she moved against Spike, used to sleeping with his coldness around her. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*******************

"Morning" Faith said softly, staring at Willow. She had woken up and felt her lover a few hours before. She hadn't been able to go back to sleep, instead watching Willow sleep.

"I'm still not happy with you" Willow said quietly. "I accept it and I am trying to deal with it. Just never lie to me again."

"Promise" Faith said, finally able to rest easy. "I am so sorry..."

"No. I don't want to hear it. Just let it go. I do love you Faith. I never loved Angel. It has always been you and Spike."

"Am I forgiven pet?" Spike asked, nuzzling her neck.

"Yes. And again, don't lie to me again. I want tolerate it another time."

"Never again. Boy scouts oath." Spike said, letting his hand drift down to the curls between her legs.

"You were never a boy scout" Faith said, laughing as she pulled her shirt off.

"Ate a few of them though. Doesn't that count?" Spike asked, his blue eyes innocent. He heard Willow moan and smiled. Things were back to normal. His sire was again out of the picture, where he belonged. It was only him, the slayer and their Willow...as it was meant to be.

**********

Willow leaned forward, staring at the book in front of her. She had just finished reading Raz's entry in the watcher's journals. She had been surprised by some of what she had read and not too surprised at some of the rest. In his early days, he had rivaled Angelus in his sadism. But, it appeared, in the last three hundred years or so he quit playing those games. It was almost as if he had matured.

She looked up and caught Angel watching her. He was always watching. She and the vampire had had a talk the day after her and Faith's fight. They had discussed everything and things had settled between them. He had realized his part in her life and acknowledged that he had forced himself on her that night. Now, he watched her with fondness but no obsession. She was relieved.

It had been three days since Buffy had first arrived. She had met all the new gang and caught up with the old. It had been strange to see Xander and Cordelia married. They still had no idea what exactly had happened to her and the others. There were some secrets better kept, she had decided. Wesley and Tori had agreed, knowing that they had their own story to keep private.

No one questioned them, so it wasn't really lying. Just omitting the truth. She settled back against Spike, Faith by her side. She hated these meetings. They were all convinced that it was Raz after them. She couldn't deny their belief no matter how much she doubted it.

"Well, why don't you just stake him?" Cordelia asked.

"It isn't that easy. He's always got people around him....his bodyguards so to speak. Besides, he never comes after us directly. It is always one of the others" Faith said.

"And the council feels that he may succeed in his mission to destroy you?" Giles asked.

"I assume so since you all are here. What do you think Red?" Faith asked.

"I don't know...Uh, I think we might should wait and see what happens."

Faith studied her thoughtfully, "Wait and see if they try to kill one of us? What if they go after one of them?"

"Damn it. I don't know what to do" Willow said.

"We don't have to an answer tonight" Spike said, kneading the back of Willow's neck.

"True." Buffy said, yawning. She didn't why her and her gang had been called in. So far, there had been no big moves against Faith. Not since that first night when Willow had been hurt.

Willow suddenly stiffened. She cocked her head to the side as though she were listening to something. She stood and moved into the entryway, throwing open the door. Faith heard her soft words as she said, "Oh my...Please come in."

"What the fuck?" Faith asked, looking in confusion at Spike then at the doorway. She froze when Willow came back into the room, her arms around a bloodied figure.

Willow helped him sit down, not wanting to look at anyone's faces. "Are you ok?"

He brought his hand up to her face before letting it fall limply, and nodded, "I am now."

"My god..." Wesley said, sitting back, his mouth hanging open. Faith just her head slowly, not wanting to believe what she was seeing.

Spike narrowed his eyes as he took in the scene. "Raz."

"That's Raz?" Buffy said, shock on her face.

Angel stood, moving closer to Willow. They had had a long talk, resolving things, but not resolving anything. He still wanted her. He couldn't fight that. He had claimed her, yet she had chosen to ignore it. His demon fought against her for that. His soul understood, knowing that he had pushed her into things she hadn't wanted. His eyes remained on the vampire in front of her. There was something about him he didn't like. Maybe it was the way he was touching Willow, as though he had done it often.

"Will, what the hell is going on?" Faith demanded.

Willow sighed as she faced her lovers and the others. "Raz and I have met before."

Raz turned his attention to the slayer, seeing the distrust in her eyes. He frowned. Nine hundred years and he was reduced to asking a slayer for help. "I went after Red a few months ago. We spent the majority of the chase talking. I enjoyed it, so I let her go."

"Let me go? I don't think so old man. You never caught me." Willow said, smiling at him.

"Details. Completely irrelevant. Right now, I want to make sure your little lover doesn't decide to make me the end of a toothpick."

"Raz isn't the one after us. Someone is setting him up." Willow said simply.

"Really? So, for a few months, you've been talking to him. You didn't feel it necessary to share that with me?" Faith asked, irritated.

"No. I told you when he was after me. I never gave details on what happened."

"So, he's the innocent in all this?" Wesley asked, his tone disbelieving.

"Fuck no" Raz said, sitting up. "I want this town. I've killed to get it. BUT, I've never gone directly after Red or the slayer with the intention of killing them. I started asking questions the other night when Red told me about Caser....Someone didn't like my questions. Some of my own men came after me. Roughed me up a bit, but I got them all."

"Do you have any idea who it is?" Willow asked.

"I can't believe this. You trust him?" Spike said, looking at her.

"Yes. About this I do. Spike, trust me. He isn't the one after us."

Raz smiled affectionately at her, "Thanks Red."

"No problem old man. Now, tell us who you think it could be."

Faith moved behind Willow, her arms encircling her lover. She kissed the redhead possessively on the neck, letting the vampire see her claim. She saw amusement in his eyes as he nodded to her. She relaxed slightly. He wasn't a threat to Willow. She could see that now. He liked her, but it didn't appear to be more than that.

"I know who it is. That damn Vincento. I knew I should have sent him back to Europe."

"When did he arrive in New Orleans?" Wesley asked, testing the vampire.

"About five months ago" Raz thought. "Maybe a bit longer. There has been nothing but trouble since he got here though. I plan to stake his ass as soon as I can. I just didn't know where to go until tomorrow."

'You can stay here" Tori said, nodding slightly.

"Thank you. After tomorrow, you will have no need to fear Vincento again" he told Faith and Willow.

"This is just a tad weird, even for this group" Xander said.

"Welcome to N'Awlins huney" Willow said, "We do things weird down here."

Raz smiled slightly at the girl. She was definitely one he was going to keep his eyes on. He liked her. He thought she would make an interesting friend, to say the least. "Can I sleep?"

Angel moved forward, watching him steadily, "You can have the extra bed in my room. It's sunproof."

Raz looked at the man, surprised to see that he too was a vampire. He knew that Red was fucking a vampire and the slayer, but hers was the good-looking blonde. "Thanks."

"The name is Angelus" Angel said, using his full name.

Raz smiled, "I've heard about you. Met your sire a few times in Milan. Darla, right? What ever happened to her?"

Angel softened slightly. "Well, that's a long story."

"Come on up with me. I've got all day. Can't go stake that bastard until dusk."

Willow watched them head upstairs and smiled slightly. "Why do I get the feeling that something just happened there?"

"Man oh man...why are all the good looking vampires gay?" Cordelia asked, rolling her eyes.

"Hey now!" Spike said, "I'm not riding that line, thank you very much missy."

"She said good looking, honey" Willow pointed out sweetly.

"You know that we're having a little chat about your secret liaisons with the enemy don't you?" Faith said, her eyes gleaming.

"Come on Faith. It was nothing. Besides, as Cordelia so delicately put it, he's gay. He wasn't a threat...not that way at least. You know the death thing is so not an issue."

"Get her Spike. We'll take this upstairs." Faith said, laughing huskily. Spike tossed Willow over his shoulder as he headed upstairs.

"Is it always like this?" Giles asked Wesley.

"No. Actually, they are on their best behavior for you and the others." He said, smiling. "Now, if you will excuse us, Tori and I are going to retire for the evening."

Buffy watched them go before turning to her watcher. "Giles, there is something they aren't telling us."

Giles sighed, "I know. I can sense it."

Amy said softly, "There is a lot of powerful magic in this house. Tori and Willow? I can sense a lot of power in them, though Tori is much stronger."

"Magic? I wonder if that is all..."Buffy trailed off.

Giles looked at the group, "I'm not sure, but if this Raz character is sincere, I'd say our work was done. We might be able to concentrate on finding out what they are hiding."

Buffy smiled as she stood taking Riley's hand. "Sounds like a plan, G-man."

Giles took a breath but decided it wasn't worth correcting her. "Go to sleep. Now, please."

"Aye aye sir" Buffy and the others saluted him as they headed up the stairs.

**********

"Willow...you were a naughty girl" Faith said, her dark eyes watching Willow.

Willow felt liquid shoot through her body. She felt Spike's hands on her arms as he began to strip her. Faith moved closer to her, the brunette smiling a wicked smile.

"You didn't tell us the truth about your meetings with Raz. Do you know what I do to naughty girls?" Faith asked, running her finger over Willow's lips.

"What?" Willow asked breathlessly as Spike removed the remainder of her clothes.

"I punish them" Faith said, kissing Willow deeply.

Spike stood, smiling as he stripped down. He moved to the bed, securing the scarves. He watched as the slayer moved Willow to the bed, pushing the redhead down. He took Willow's wrists and secured them above her head.

"Do you think you need punished, Red?" he asked softly, brushing his hand over her breast.

"Oh god...yes" she hissed, arching up as he touched her. He and Faith just chuckled.

"Good girl" Faith said, her eyes dark with lust. She moved between Willow's legs as Spike secured them to the bed. She leaned over, blowing lightly against Willow's clit. She watched with a smile as Willow's pelvis moved towards her. She leaned down, kissing the curls between her lover's legs.

"Please" Willow begged, her juices beginning to flow.

Faith let her tongue taste Willow, moving from the girl's anus up to her throbbing clit. She heard Willow moan and laughed. She thrust her tongue into Willow's wet pussy, lapping at her wetness. She sucked and licked until Willow thrust against her face, screaming out her orgasm. She saw Spike move his cock to Willow's mouth. She knelt, moving her mouth up to take Willow's breast into it. She teased the hard nipple with her teeth before pulling free. "You're mine, Red...Ours. I want to fuck you."

Willow groaned around the length of Spike. She felt the bed shift as she saw Faith stand and walk to the dresser. Her eyes widened as she saw her lover remove a long double-edged dildo from the drawer. It had to be at least fourteen inches. She watched, aroused, as Faith brought one end up to her own damp curls. Faith's face showed her pleasure as she pushed several inches into her wet pussy.

Faith moved back to the bed, seven inches of the fake cock hanging from her. She smiled wickedly at Willow's shocked expression as she pushed the plastic head into the redhead. Tonight, she was the one who was doing the fucking.

Willow broke her mouth from Spike's cock as Faith entered her. She screamed out, pulling at her binds. Faith sunk deep into her until their pussys met. The entire length of the dildo was in them. Faith looked at Willow's face and smiled as she leaned over and caught the redhead's mouth in a kiss. She began to move, using the dildo like a cock. She soon had Willow panting and thrusting against her.

Spike watched the two women fuck, his erection hard. He let Willow's feet go and moved to the head of the bed. He caught Faith's eyes and smiled. She nodded, knowing what he wanted. He let Willow's hands free, her fingernails automatically digging into the slayer's back. Faith moved her hands underneath Willow, moving with more force. Suddenly, she flipped them, putting the redhead on top.

Willow cried out as the dildo sunk deeper into her. She began to ride it, her breasts bouncing slightly at the movement. Faith's hands caught them, kneading them. She felt Spike move behind her and froze. Soon, his cock was against her ass. Sighing in pleasure, she relaxed for him. Soon, he was buried deep inside her. With each of his thrusts, the dildo went deeper into her and Faith.

Spike began to move faster, her tightness driving him wild. He heard Faith scream as she came, her head thrashing on the pillow. He snaked his hand around and began to tease Willow's clit. Soon, she was spasming around the dildo. her head falling forward onto Faith's breasts. Her tongue slid out as she began to suckle at her lover's full breasts. Spike sped up, grunting as he sent his seed deep inside her ass.

He stayed still a moment before pulling himself free and laying beside Faith. Willow looked at them, her face sleepy. "Was that the punishment?"

"Yeah" Faith said, the dildo still stuck deep inside her.

"I don't think I could survive a reward" Willow said, smiling as she pulled free from the dildo. She pulled it from Faith, licking it cleaned before tossing it to the floor.

"Next time, be completely honest ok?" Faith said, brushing red hair from Willow's face.

"Yes lover." Willow snuggled closer to Spike, his arm around her waist. "Faith."

"Yeah, Red?" she asked, yawning.

"Did you buy anymore nifty toys?" she asked, smiling.

Faith just laughed as she laid her head beside Willow. "We'll see...."

**********

Buffy marched into the living room, determination on her face. She looked straight at Tori and said, "I have something to say."

Giles and the others looked up surprised. Good grief, she wasn't going to flat out ask what the secret was, was she? Giles motioned no to her, but she ignored him.

"Yes Buffy?" Tori asked, a smile on her face. She found this slayer rather amusing. She was so used to Faith and her ways, that this girl seemed a bit unaware at times.

"I want a new room" Buffy demanded, her face flushing slightly.

"What?" Xander said, confusion on his face.

"What's wrong with your room, Buffy?" Giles asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it. I just want a new one" she said, pouting slightly. She realized she was whining. Good grief, she was almost 25 and she was whining.

"Buff, that's kind of rude. I mean, all these rooms are great" Riley said softly.

"Damn it. You fell asleep early!" she said, staring at him. Her face turned even more red.

Tori suddenly laughed, "Don't tell me. You got the blue room near the end of the left wing?"

"Yes" she said, her eyes pleading. "I need to move."

"Ok. I missed something" Graham said, staring at Amy and seeing a similar look of confusion.

"The left wing is the children's wing" Tori pointed out. She sighed, "Spike, Willow and Faith have a room there."

"And?" Xander asked.

"They were up all night fucking! Loudly! Making all sorts of noises and thumps and good grief, I don't even know what they were doing..." Buffy trailed off, looking away.

"OH" several voices said. Suddenly, laughter filled the room.

"What?"

Tori just smiled, "We'll switch your room today. Trust me. I understand. That's why they have the entire left wing to themselves. If your man was able to sleep, they must have been rather quiet, for them."

"Damn, I missed that?" Riley said, still smiling.

"It isn't funny. I didn't get any sleep" she said, her face flaming again as she realized how that sounded. "Forget it. We can move rooms. That's all I wanted to know."

"Well, things weren't that quite beside other people" Graham pointed out, grinning playfully at Cordelia and Xander.

"What? We're still on a honeymoon" Cordelia said defensively.

"Two years and counting." Xander said, kissing his wife.

"Damn, all these happy smiles and laughter. I think I may throw up" Faith said dryly as she walked in to the room. She stretched, her stomach displaying a bite for all to see.

"Uh...I can change you rooms Buffy" Forrest offered, practically drooling. Thoughts of what must have been going on in that room dancing in his head.

"Keep you up all night, B?" Faith asked, winking at Tori as she sat down.

"Faith..."Buffy started. Finally, she just threw her hands in the air. "I'm getting our stuff ready to move now."

Faith watched her leave, catching Willow's eyes as the redhead came in. Willow laughed slightly, moving in to give her lover a kiss.

"I'll definitely take that room" Forrest said, wondering if he could possibly drill a hole without anyone noticing.

Tori laughed as she got up and went to the kitchen. "No one will be in the left wing. It is probably safer that way."

"What did we do?" Willow asked innocently, batting her eyes at Faith as she sat down by the slayer.

**********

Willow sat down between Faith and Spike. She let her eyes linger on her old friends, surprised that they weren't nearly as bad as she remembered. She knew that over time she had allowed her memories of them to become clouded from her hatred of Angel. Now, she was glad the council had called them to New Orleans.

"So, when do you all leave?" she asked, snuggling against Spike's chest. She felt Faith's hand on her upper thigh, the slayer's fingers drawing circles on her bared flesh.

"We were thinking we'd be here a few weeks" Buffy said, not wanting to see the kinky picture her old friend painted sitting with her two lovers. Willow had changed. There was a lot she didn't know about her friend anymore. She wanted to find out what the new Willow was like. She really had missed the redhead.

"But, now with Raz reclaiming his authority, I don't think we are needed" Giles said.

"That Raz. Man oh man...glad he isn't in Sunnydale. Gives me the wiggins" Xander said, shuddering.

"That's cause you caught him checking out your butt" Cordelia pointed out sweetly.

Willow had to laugh at the outraged look on her old friend's face, "Yeah Xman. He seems to like them bony."

"Hey, Angel isn't bony" Buffy protested, before trailing off, her face red.

"Ugh, don't remind me. That poof with Raz? Hasn't my unlife already been hell?" Spike muttered.

"Excuse me?" Willow and Faith both asked, glaring at him.

"Except for you two, my lovely goddesses."

"You will so pay for that" Faith said, grinning widely.

Willow chuckled, a wicked gleam in her eyes as she exchanged a look with Faith. "He will so pay...."

"Girls...not in front of the company" Tori said, laughing softly.

"Why don't you all stay the length you had planned?" Wesley offered, wondering for a moment if he should. They had managed to keep several things secret from the group. Could they risk letting those secrets be discovered? But, he had seen how Willow and the others had begun to enjoy the company. It might do them good to be around their old friends.

"Really? Like a vacation? No slaying?" Buffy asked, looking eagerly at Giles. For a slay free vacation she could put up with kinky threesomes....as long as she wasn't having to participate, that is.

"Do you others have to rush home?" Giles asked.

"I better get back to work" Forrest said, regretfully.

"I can stay" Graham said, looking at Amy. She nodded, "We can both stay."

"Damn it. Real life sucks" Forrest grumbled as he reached for one of the old photo albums that was laying on the table behind him.

"So, we can have fun? Party hearty and all that?" Riley said, laughing.

"Why do I get the feeling I may wring the watcher's daft neck?" Spike said softly in Willow's ear.

She elbowed him, "Hush. Remember what list you are on, Mister? Our shit list."

"Pet...please? I didn't mean the time I've spent with you two...or the time we still have..." he begged, his blue eyes batting softly.

Faith groaned as she leaned over and kissed Willow slowly. She nipped the redhead's lips, bringing a trace of blood. She licked it off, winking at Willow. "Tonight, you and me babe. No cold bed."

Spike glared at them both, his lower lip protruding. "You do not play fair."

The girls began to giggle, "No, we don't. Aren't you looking forward to eternity?" Willow asked.

"Damn right I am" Spike said, winking at them.

"What the fuck!" Forrest said, suddenly. The others looked at him. "This picture. It's you!"

Tori's face turned white as she saw what he had in his hands. "I thought you put those away!" She said to Wesley.

"I did....I must have missed that one" he said, closing his eyes briefly. "Damn" Faith said softly, knowing the others would find out Tori's secret. Maybe it wouldn't be as smooth as she had thought.

"Uh, guys. I guess you all want an explanation, don't you?" Willow said, her voice resigned. She looked at Tori and saw the blonde nod. Great. They'd find out that they hadn't been completely honest. Now, they wouldn't rest until all the secrets were in the open.

"What is going on, Willow?" Buffy asked, looking at the photo album, then at Tori then back at Willow.

Willow felt Spike's arm on her shoulder, squeezing affectionately. Faith smiled slightly, bringing her hand a little higher up her leg. Willow laughed. At least she had them. Life would always be good with those two around. She loved them both so much. And if Buffy and the others freaked out and couldn't handle it? Well, as Faith loved to say about their tattooed initials, so fucking what. Her life was good.