Life After Death

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Buffy was happy. She was going to have her Angel back. She had enjoyed the time she spent with Oz, but he had not been Angel. She had been sorry to see him die and still wished that she could have prevented it somehow. But, that was the past. She had to worry about the future now....her future with Angel.

She got to his old apartment, hoping that he would be there. She really didn't like the idea of having to search all over Sunnydale for him. She only had a few hours until dawn. She needed to make sure that he was out of the sun and safe. She walked up to the door and noticed that it was slightly open. She ventured inside, her eyes darting around, looking for him. She heard a moan and ran to the bedroom. He was there.

Angel was curled up in a tight ball on his bed. His knees were almost at his chin. She saw blood covering his clothes and got worried. She hoped that nothing was wrong with him. She moved beside him, gently brushing his face with her hand. He jerked away, his eyes flying to her face. She saw the bloody tears on his face.

"Angel..." she said, smiling. He stared at her, almost unseeing. She started to frown. She had expected a better reaction.

"Get the others" he said, his voice thick with emotion. "They all need to hear this."

Confused, Buffy got her cell phone and made the call to the library.

***************************

Spike smiled at Willow. She stood up and stretched. "I think I need some clothes" she said, glancing down at her nude body.

"I like you like that" he said, smiling.

"I know." she said, reaching into the bag that he had brought weeks before. "But, I don't think I'd get very much accomplished like this."

"Depends on what you are attempting to accomplish." he said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"You're right." she said, her eyes thoughtful. "It would be easier to just wash their blood off of me rather than get my clothes all messed up."

"I like how you think pet." he said, moving to get dressed. "Are you hungry?"

She shook her head. "No. I think it's time to see my new home. You think that we can keep this a secret for a bit?"

"I'll threaten the boys. Don't worry. None of the slayer's idiots will know you're one of us until you're ready. Have I told you how much I love your mind?"

Willow pulled a sweater over her head. "Not lately. You like my plan?"

He laughed. "Very much. Glad you have a brain in that pretty head of yours."

"I was never stupid, Spike. Don't forget that. The slayer had better watch out."

He moved behind her, kissing her neck. "I fear that she's about to meet her match."

"And then some..." Willow added, turning and capturing his mouth in a bruising kiss. "We still have a few hours until dawn..." she said, running her finger across his lips.

He grinned. "As I said, I like the way you think...."

**********

"I don't want to hear what he had to say" Xander said, glaring at Angel through the doorway.

"Xander, it must be important. Buffy said that he hasn't said a word since she called. He also won't let her near him. I must admit, my curiosity is getting the better of me."

"Fine. I will listen to him, but I have no plans on forgiving him for terrorizing us."

"Xander, just shut up and sit down. The sooner he gets this done, the sooner we can leave" Cordelia said, dragging Xander to the couch.

Angel walked into the room. They saw the dried blood on his clothes. Saw the haunted look in his eyes. If possible, he appeared even more guilt ridden than he had before the loss of soul. Giles glanced at Jenny and saw her looking at him confused. No one knew exactly why the vampire had asked them there.

Angel sat down, looking up at them. They saw the steaks of blood on his cheeks. His eyes were still red from his crying.

"Ok. Everyone is here. Now, spill it." Buffy demanded, hating that he wouldn't let her touch him.

"I remember." he said simply.

"And?" Giles prompted.

"Did you kill Oz?" Buffy asked, needing to know the answer.

Angel looked at her. "Who? Oh..the wolf. No, that wasn't me."

Buffy and the others relaxed a bit at that news.

Angel closed his eyes as memories assaulted his mind.

"I killed her.....I raped her and then I watched as the blood left her body...I enjoyed it" he broke off as he began crying again.

Giles felt a shiver of dread go through him. He had never seen anyone, living or dead, appear more inconsolable.

"Who? Dru?" Cordelia asked, curiosity making her speak up.

Angel shook his head. He said softly, "Willow."

"NO!" Xander said, getting to his feet. "She ran away. She is not dead. She can't be dead."

Angel looked at him, guilt on his handsome features. "She never ran away. Spike took her...kept her locked up. I...Angelus found her yesterday evening. He was very brutal....it was payback for Spike deceiving him....for Spike getting her first....she screamed so loudly....he couldn't stop hitting her...biting her....."

They sat there frozen. It couldn't be true. Willow couldn't be dead.

"I knew that Willow wouldn't run away." Giles said softly. "I never tried to find her."

"What do you mean for Spike getting her first?"

"Angelus wanted her. When he thought she ran away, he had people searching for her. He was attracted to her innocence. He wanted to possess her.....she left before it became an obsession."

Xander stood. He couldn't listen to anymore. He started to leave, ignoring the others. Buffy tried to stop him. He jerked his arm away and glared at her, tears in his eyes. "I told you something wrong. You didn't listen. You were too concerned at getting your Angel back. She died yesterday! We could have saved her. I could have saved her."

Giles stood and went to Xander. "I knew something was wrong from the beginning. There was nothing we could have done. Angelus didn't even find her until yesterday. There was nothing we could have done really."

"She was my best friend! Despite everything, she stood by me. She's all I had..." he crumbled to the floor his sobs shaking his body.

"You can kill me" Angel said softly, staring at the boy. Xander looked up, his eyes hardening.

"That would be too easy Deadboy. You raped her and killed her. I want you to go to sleep each morning with her broken face in your mind. I want you to remember what a monster you really are every time you see someone with red hair. No, I won't kill you. Death would free you."

Angel closed his eyes, knowing what the boy said was true. "If I could, I'd give my life to her. That won't help, I know. I will have to live with this for eternity."

Xander stood, wiping his eyes. He looked at the others, who were watching in surprise at his outburst. "I don't want to talk to you again. Any of you. I'd love to not have to see you, but I know that won't happen in Sunnydale. You can find yourself another stooge, Buffy."

He turned and walked out of the apartment, slamming the door shut. Cordelia felt like someone had ripped her heart out. He had included her in his gaze. She loved him. She might not act like it, but she did. She had to get him back. She stood and glanced at Buffy.

"How does it feel for things to back to normal?" she asked sarcastically. "I really hope he was worth it. Personally, I might have accepted the offer to kill him. Willow was the nicest person I've ever met. I will never forgive myself for not realizing something was wrong. I guess I was too self absorbed. Sound familiar?" she asked Buffy.

"I am not self absorbed."

"What ever. I second what Xander said. I won't be around anymore. I just hope he will take me back. Get yourself another girl, slayer."

"Cordelia" Giles started to say.

"Save it." she looked at Angel. "And you, I hope that you have something really nasty happens to you, you bastard."

She left, leaving the door open.

"Would you all please leave." Angel said, his voice cold.

"Angel..." Buffy said, pleading.

He looked up. "LEAVE! I don't want to be around you......I have to deal with this."

"But..." Buffy felt Giles hand on her shoulder. He led her to the door.

"Angel....it wasn't you. Remember that." Jenny said, her eyes wet from hearing about Willow's death.

Angel made no comment, staring at the table instead. He didn't hear the door quietly shut. All he could see was Willow's face as he had raped her. The shattered look in her eyes.....the blood on his hands.

**********

Willow stood behind Spike as he spoke to the minions that were gathered in the mansion.

"As you can see, I'm baaaaack. Dru is dead. Angelus is back to being the slayer's lap dog. You all work for me now. Got it?"

One raised his hand. "Who's the bitch?"

Spike felt anger go through him. He was startled when Willow moved past him. She had a sweet smile on her face, looking almost like she had three months ago.

"Daddy...I'm bored" she said in a childish voice, looking at him. He stared at her in surprise. She walked closer to the man who had asked the question. He was looking at her with a smirk. She looked at Spike and winked before turning back to face the man, her fangs extended. "Who am I?" she repeated his question. She grabbed his throat in a tight grip, looking deep into his eyes. "I'm your worst nightmare....only, this time, you won't be waking up." She reached behind her and pulled a stake from the back of her skirt. She pierced his heart. As he exploded into a cloud of dust, she turned her hard eyes towards the others. "Anyone else have any pointless questions?"

They stood frozen, marvelling at the fire in her eyes. Her lack of fear. The intelligence that was burning in her green gaze. The beauty that seemed so innocence yet deadly. They smiled. They finally had a true Queen.

"Good. That was fun." She said, smiling that sweet smile as she went back to Spike's side. "Oh, y'all can call me Red."

Spike kissed her roughly, showing his claim. "That's my girl. My mate. She is second to me around here. What she says, goes. Any problems with that?"

No one spoke. They feared what she might do if they did.

"Good. My pet here is a brainy one. She has decided on a plan of attack against the slayer and her little group of morons. Red, why don't you tell the boys what you have in mind."

Willow smiled at him. She glanced out over the men and women sitting in the living room. They were watching her expectantly. Most had a mixture of fear and fascination in their eyes. She told them her plan.

*******************************

Angel couldn't sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw Willow. He saw her when she was alive....he saw as Angelus had seen her. He watched in his mind as her friends had abandoned her. He hadn't told them her comments about asking Spike to kill her. He didn't know what she had meant, and thought it better to keep that quiet. He also hadn't spoken of the bruises and cuts on her body that he had not put there. Spike had had her for over a month. It surprised him that she had survived.

Spike. Angel knew that his childe would be upset that his pet had been killed. He would have to keep an eye out for Spike and Drusilla. He doubted that either of them would just let him go away as though the last five months hadn't happened.

Spike hated him. He would come after him once he was up to full strength. He would be ready. He would allow his childe to kill him. Spike was the only one that would do it. He deserved to suffer daily for what he had done, but death would be a welcome release from the torment of his mind. He hoped that Spike would come for him soon.

**********

"Things are quiet. Too quiet." Giles said, scowling at Buffy and Jenny. He hadn't seen Xander or Cordelia since the night at Angel's apartment. It seemed that the gang had disbanded.

"I know. There has been zero vamp activity lately. I guess it's because of Angelus."

"How is Angel doing?" Jenny asked.

"I wouldn't know. He refuses to see me. Says that he is dealing with the part he played in Willow's death. He avoids me."

"I can't believe that Spike had her all along. He must have set it up to look like ran away. I just don't understand why he would go to all that trouble."

"To get Angelus." Giles said in response to Jenny's comments. "He knew that eventually he could set Buffy up to kill Angelus. Spike has never had a good history with his sire. It started much earlier than the Drusilla situation. Angelus was always a very hands on sire. Spike had the thirst for power that was stalled by Angelus. There is much resentment between the two."

"That would make sense. I would assume then that Spike was still in Sunnydale. Why haven't we heard from him?"

"I would assume that he is too weak to take over completely. There may be fighting between and Drusilla. I really don't know." Giles said, rubbing his forehead.

Buffy glanced at the empty chairs. "I miss everyone. It seems like I am always alone now. I can't believe that Cordelia and Xander blame me for Willow. Like I am psychic and knew that she was captured."

"I think that blame you for the attitude of indifference. You were more concerned about getting Angel back than you were about Willow." Giles pointed out.

"Well, neither of them will speak to me. It seems that Xander accepted Cordy back. They are still lovey dovey in the halls. But, all they ever do is shoot me mean looks."

"I believe you'd be ok going on patrol now." Giles said, wanted her to leave.

"Sure thing G-man" she said, smiling. "I think I might check on Angel afterwards" she said as she left.

In the stacks, a glimpse of red hair could be seen leaving.

Willow met Spike outside of the school. She smiled as she kissed him.

"It seems that Xander and Cordelia have left the slayer to fend for herself. They blame her for not looking for me. Dear Angel is guilt ridden and refuses to see Buffy. I'd say that things were going even better than I could have planned."

"The boy and the slut aren't helping anymore?"

Willow shook her head. "No. Oh well, too late for them to get out. They should have thought about that when they believed I had run away. Xander knew me better than that. I was his best friend. I'd say that it was almost time to start the plan."

"Excuse me....Red" a vampire called out.

"Yes Glenn?" she said staring at the dark haired man.

"The target was spotted. You asked me to report."

"Very good," she smiled at Spike. "No time like the present for things to start getting interesting."

Spike smiled at the look of evil in her eyes. He knew he should be jealous that the minions had taken to her so well. They seemed in awe of her mind and her cruelty. It was almost as though she were the master and he the second in charge. He didn't mind though. He had finally met his perfect match. Besides, the slayer and Peaches would pay dearly......

**********

Angel stood outside the crypt doors. He stared at them for several moments before opening them. His eyes adjusted to the darkness. He walked inside and looked around. He saw the mattress still covered with blood. Willow had been moved. Spike must have found her and buried her. He glanced at the books laying beside the bed. All of them looked well worn. Willow must have read them several times during her confinement. He saw the sacks of food. Spike had not only fed her, but he had brought her personal items from her home. That struck Angel as odd. He frowned as he touched the dried blood. There was so much of it.

Angelus had gotten carried away. He could remember the feeling of her tight hole....the smell of her blood....the taste of it....the look of fear in her eyes....the screams....he closed his eyes, falling to the ground. He wanted to forget. Angelus had enjoyed the experience. Had, in fact, decided to turn her. He had thought that would be the ultimate revenge against Spike. Have his toy become his sire's newest childe. It hadn't worked out that way. The curse had started and the pain had driven him away.

He opened his eyes and noticed a book underneath the bed. He reached for it, reading the inside cover.

My Thoughts by Willow Anne Rosenberg

Her journal. He knew that he should leave it, but he was curious as to what she had been through....what Spike had done. He leaned back, his dark head even with the mattress. He opened it and began to read.

************************************

"I'm crazy about you luv. Do you know that?"

"Yes." Willow said, smiling at Spike. She had never know that being a vampire would be so thrilling. She had more power than she ever dared dream. She was going to get her revenge against Buffy for stealing Oz from her and for ignoring her disappearance. Her plans for Xander and Cordelia had been altered a bit. They needed to suffer, but she no longer planned on killing them. Not yet anyway.

"Well?" Spike asked.

She rolled her green eyes. "You know that I love you. I did choose eternal life rather than leave you, you know."

"I know" he smiled smugly, "I just like to hear the words once in awhile" he said in a sappy voice.

"Thank you Hallmark commercial" she said, reaching up and biting his lip. She licked at his blood. "I'm hungry."

"Want to stop for a bite on the way?"

"Nuh uh. I will get enough when I get there. We are almost there. You'd better go on. I'll meet you in an hour." she kissed him roughly, her tongue battling his.

He pulled away, his eyes burning with desire. "Hurry home pet. And be careful."

"I have three of the boys waiting for me. Shouldn't be a problem"

"I'll make sure the slayer is busy for a few hours." he said, smiling. He couldn't wait for the plan to start taking effect. It was time for some action.

"Good. See you soon luv." she said, imitating him as she took off to meet up with the others.

Willow stood outside the house and smiled. This was going to be too easy. She knocked. The door was opened.

"Willow! I haven't seen you in awhile."

"I've been studying. Is Buffy here?"

"No, but she should be back soon. Come in and wait for her. I'll make some hot chocolate. You hungry?"

Willow smiled evilly as she closed the door. "Why, yes Joyce, I'm starving."

**********

Buffy walked into her house, surprised to see that it was dark. She turned on the light and called for her mother. No answer. Frowning, she saw the message light blinking. She hit it and heard

"Buffy, This is Scott down at the gallery. You mother asked me to call and let you know that she came in to do some paperwork and get caught up. She will be here for a few more hours. She said to get some sleep and she'll see you in the morning."

Buffy smiled. She erased the message. That explained where her mother was. She headed upstairs to try to get some sleep.

*****************************

Willow looked at Joyce's lifeless body and smiled. She had never really liked her very much anyway. She glanced at the others. "Scott, did you call?"

"Yes Red" he said.

"Glenn, did you and Mark get the car set up?"

"Yes Red. We broke the line. It won't start at all."

"Good. So, what we have is a car that wouldn't start, a walk through the park to make it home and a violent vampire attack by unknown persons. We have the rumor set up as to the identity of the attacker?"

"Yes ma'am. Supposedly done by a drifter named Carl." Glenn said, smiling at the look in her eyes.

"Poor little Buffy. She never warned her mother of the dangers of walking alone at night." She started to laugh softly. "Dumb bitch."

The others began to arrange Joyce's body in a way that appeared natural. She watched them a few moments before saying, "I'd better get back to Spike. I'll talk to you boys tomorrow. Be careful"

"Will do mistress" Glenn said, smiling.

She nodded and then walked away. Spike was waiting for her. She couldn't wait to hear what Buffy had to say about her mother's death. Soon, the bitch would be completely alone, just like she had been. Then, she would die.

**********

Angel put the journal down and sighed. She had fallen in love with Spike. From what he had read, it appeared that the feeling was reciprocated. Spike had treated her differently than he had ever treated a human consort before. He had cared about her. He felt even more guilt at what he had done. She had hated Angelus. Her words bitter and hate filled. He had been surprised to read what had happened to the gang before she made her deal with Spike. Buffy had dated the wolf. Angelus had not known that. If he had, he would have killed him personally.

Angel had an uneasy feeling after reading her words. If Spike felt even half of the feelings he feared, he didn't think he would just sit quietly waiting to avenge her. That made him realize that she either had not died or that Spike may have found her and turned her. He didn't know how Dru would have reacted to the latter. He almost believed that she was still alive. If she was, he needed to find her. He owed her. He would allow her to kill him if she was still living.

He decided to head to the mansion the following night. It was already daytime. He would have to stay in the crypt until dusk. He also decided not to mention his suspicions to anyone. If he were wrong, he would make them worry. If he were right, they might be better off not knowing. Besides, he would not betray her. His life was hers to do with as she pleased.

****************************

Buffy came into the library. She had tears on her face and was walking slowly.

"Buffy, what's wrong?" Giles asked, taking his glasses off.

"Mom. She was working late. Her car didn't start. She went home through the park. A vampire killed her."

"Dear lord. Are you ok?"

Buffy nodded. "I'm fine. Still a bit shocked. I should have told her not to go out alone after dark in Sunnydale. It's all my fault she died. I'm going to track the vampire that killed her and dust him."

"Revenge is never the answer. You only make things worse. Why don't you go home and get some rest. I'll take care of things here tonight. If you need me, just call."

"Ok. My father is coming back to stay with me for the funeral. He agreed to let me finish school here this year. I'm not sure about next year....."

"We'll worry about that later. Now, go."

Buffy walked back out of the library. She couldn't believe her mother was gone.

**********

Angel stood outside the mansion. He had to go in. He went to the door and opened it. Surprised, he saw several of his boys lounging around watching television. When they noticed Angelus, they glared.

"You're not welcome here anymore, Soul boy" Glenn said, standing.

"Where's Spike? Or Dru?"

They started laughing. "The loony bitch is gone. Spike staked her a few weeks ago. He's hunting. Go away." Glenn said.

"I want to hear what he has to say to Spike" a soft voice spoke from the stairs.

Angel looked up and froze. It was Willow, yet it wasn't Willow. She had been embraced. He saw the hate in her eyes as she looked at him. Spike must have gotten to her in time. He felt relieved in a way. "Willow."

"It's Red." she said before turning her attention to the others. "You boys go hunt. Glenn, if you see Spike, send him home."

"Yes mistress" he said, bowing slightly.

Angel had never seen the boys react so quickly. He saw the respect and admiration for the petite red head in their eyes. He was surprised. Within moments, they were gone, leaving Angel and Willow alone.

"Why do you want Spike?" she asked, moving down the stairs.

He kept his gaze on her. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a tight sweater. She looked ravishing. "I wanted to see what he did with your body....I thought that he might have saved you..."

"He did." she said, her eyes cold as she walked past him into the living room. She wasn't going to let any of her feelings get away from her. Spike had been teaching her to control the demon. He said that it was the only way to remain in power. If you let the demon control you, you would end up dead from foolishness.

"I want to give you my life."

She turned, her eyes surprised. "What?"

"I killed you." he said, his voice serious. "My life for the one that I took."

Suddenly, she smiled wickedly. "You are giving yourself to me?"

"Yes" he wasn't sure he liked the way she was smiling. She seemed too strong...too in control for a fledgling. He had always thought she would make a powerful vampire. He just hadn't realized how powerful she could be.

"So, you will be mine to do with as I wish?" she liked this idea. It would be much more satisfying than simply killing him. She could see the tortured look....the guilt in his eyes. She could use that. Besides, he was very attractive. She felt a wave of desire go through her at the idea of mastering such a powerful vampire. He could be her pet....her puppy.

"Yes. You can kill me or...." Angel suddenly smelled her desire. He realized that she had no intention of killing him, yet. The idea of being her sex toy somehow turned him on instead of repulsing him. He felt himself harden at the idea.

She moved forward, running her hand over his chest, seeing his eyes fill with lust. "I don't want to kill you. Too easy."

"I'll do whatever you ask. I'm yours."

She smiled as she reached up and licked his face. "Remember that always." she said before moving away.

"How is your girlfriend?"

"Buffy is fine I'm sure. I haven't seen her very often..." he didn't know why she had stopped.

"Heard that everyone was deserting her. Poor little Buffy. Not the center of everyone's world anymore. Strip."

"What?"

She faced him, her eyes cold. "Strip."

He stared into her eyes, seeing nothing in their green depths. He began to strip. When he was nude, he watched as she came towards him. She ran her hands over his body roughly.

"Mine." she whispered. "This is how you will remain unless I say otherwise. You obey me. Only me. You are mine to treat however I wish. To do whatever I wish. Agreed?"

He nodded. He felt her roughly run her fingernails over his hardening cock.

"Speak when I ask a question."

"Yes."

"Yes who?"

"Yes Mistress." he said, his eyes on her. He understood now what he would become. Angelus would never have allowed himself to be submissive to anyone much less a fledgling. His demon reared at the idea of being a female's pet....but he owed Willow. Maybe this would alleviate his guilt. He had rather be here than laying at home thinking over what he had done. He deserved to be tortured for taking her life.

"Good puppy." she said sitting down to wait for Spike. She was thinking about the next plan of action in her attack against Buffy. Things were working out well so far. No one, except for Angel, knew that she was a vampire. He wasn't going to be telling anyone. She couldn't wait for Spike to see her new pet. He would be so surprised. She smiled wickedly as she looked at Angel. "At my feet."

Angel moved to the floor beside her. He felt her hand run through his thick hair, almost petting him. He closed his eyes, for once not seeing her bruised and bloody face.

**********

Spike went through the door feeling anxious. Glenn had found him and told him to get back to Red immediately. He didn't say why, but his blue eyes had been troubled. Spike went to the living room and stopped. His mouth dropped open. There, sitting on the couch was his goddess. Laying at her feet nude, his head resting on her thigh, was Angelus. He couldn't control his laughter.

Willow looked up and smiled at Spike. "Hello lover. How was the hunt?" she asked, her hand still rubbing Angel's head.

"Good pet. May I ask why my sire is naked at your feet?"

"He's my pet." she said, smiling wickedly. "By his own choice, mind you. See, I didn't have to beat him into submission. Though, I'm sure beatings will happen in the future. Isn't he precious?"

"I don't know if I like you having him around." Spike grumbled.

"I'll share" she said, smiling sweetly. He felt his cock harden at her words. He would be able to master Angelus. In all the decades he had been a vampire, he had never had that opportunity. He saw Angel flinch a bit at her statement, but he kept his expression neutral. The bloody bastard was going to allow it.

"See, he's a good puppy. He's mine to do with as I wish. Sit, tell me about the hunt."

Spike sat, keeping his eyes on Angel. He still didn't trust the bastard.

"Puppy....I want to cum." Willow said as she spread her legs. Angel didn't hesitate. He had been smelling her arousal for the last hour. He had guessed that she was waiting for Spike. He no longer cared. He was there for her....not Spike.

Willow kept her eyes on Spike's as Angel began to lick her wet folds. She listened as Spike began to tell her about the hunt. His voice still could do such things to her. She moved her hand to Angel's head, holding him in place as she ground herself against his tongue. She felt his hand move up and rub her clit as his tongue thrust into her. She began to moan...asking for more. She felt his finger slide down to her ass. When he entered her roughly, she arched up screaming. She saw Spike stand, taking his hard cock out. He moved towards them, pushing Angel away. He thrust deep into her, his mouth claiming hers. She thrust up to meet him, needing him deeper. She glanced at Angel and saw him watching, an aroused expression on his face. She bit into Spike as she felt him flood her with his seed. She cried out as her second orgasm hit her. She felt his mouth on her face, kissing her.

She stood up. "Let's go upstairs."

Spike started ahead of her. She turned and looked at Angel. He was waiting for her words, his cock hard. She noticed that he was thicker than Spike, but not as long. She smiled at him, "Come along Puppy. You can sleep at the foot of the bed. Tomorrow, I'll see about getting you a nice comfy cage in the basement, for when you're naughty." she winked at him and turned to head up the stairs.

Angel felt his cock ache as he stood. He saw her pause and look at him, her eyes growing cold. "Crawl, pet."

He knelt on the ground and began to crawl after her, thanking the lord that his previous minions were already gone. He hated the idea that they would witness his humiliation. He glanced up at Willow's ass as she walked in front of him. His cock twitched. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. She might reward him soon. He crawled up the stairs after his mistress.

***********

Xander and Cordelia sat down at the table avoiding Giles' gaze.

"We heard about Joyce. How is Buffy doing?"

"She seems to be holding up fine. She found out that the vampire that did it was from out of town. He had no idea she was the slayer's mother. She seems happy enough. She will be glad to see you two."

"We aren't helping her any more." Cordelia said.

The doors opened and Buffy came in.

"Angel is gone. He left me."

"What?"

"All of his stuff. He left a note."

"Typed?" Giles asked, making sure it was not a repeat of Willow.

"Handwritten. He said that he can't stay here because of the reminders of what he did. He said that being here will not make him happy or make him forget. He left me."

"Well, it may be for the best. He is right. How is your father?" Jenny asked.

"The best? He left me."

"Geez....get over the me me me bit already. Your mother just died. Forget about your precious little Angel for two minutes why don't you?" Cordelia asked.

"What the hell are you two doing here? I thought it was desert Buffy month."

Xander stood. "I'm asking myself that exact question. I thought I would try to be hear for you. What a joke." he turned and started to leave. Cordelia joined him.

Buffy glared at them before saying, "I need to find Angel."

"NO! You will forget about following him. You're the slayer. You have a job to do. Get over it." Giles said, turning to Jenny.

"He left me" Buffy whined.

***********************************

"How is my pet doing today?"

Angel looked up. "Fine."

"Do you like your new home?" Willow asked as she unlatched the gate.

He looked around. Willow had fenced in half of the basement for him. There was a bed, a chair, a desk, a TV, and a radio. Much more than he deserved. She had also had his personal things brought from his apartment. He had written a note for Buffy that was to be left.

"It's nice. Thank you."

She sat down. She amazed him. Most of the time she appeared the same...like nothing had happened. Then, there were the times that her eyes would turn cold and harsh with in seconds. He had seen her anger a few days before. A rogue vampire had killed one of her boys. She had attacked him, tearing him apart. He had never seen such anger and control in a female...especially a fledge. She was more ruthless than Darla.

"I like it" she said, looking around.

"Thank you for the books." he said, moving. His back was still sore from the beating last night.

She smiled a smile that made him forget that she had changed. "You're welcome. I don't think I would have survived without mine when I was at the crypt."

He was actually enjoying his time here. The guilt still existed, but her touch...her smile....dimmed it. He was at peace with himself when she was with him.

Willow watched Angel's unreadable face. She kept him locked up for his own safety. She may be a vampire, but she wasn't stupid. She knew that most of the men upstairs, Spike included, would love to hurt him for what Angelus had done. She wouldn't allow it. He was hers. She enjoyed the control she had over him.

In his eyes, she saw herself a month ago. He lighted up when she came in. It was a nice feeling. He did not affect her the way that Spike did, but it was very pleasant. Spike was getting jealous. He had no need to be. She wasn't about to leave him for a souled vampire. Angel was her diversion. She owed him for what he had done to her. She was surprised at how willing he was. He did anything she told him to do. She would have never believed that Angel would be the type to enjoy being submissive, but her eyes told her the truth. She still had not allowed Spike to touch him. She was the only one that had beat him....had fucked him. He was hers. She knew that Spike was getting restless. Soon, she would have to let him play.

"I have to hunt. I will bring you food tonight" she said, standing up.

"Thank you" he said, his eyes watching her as she locked him up. They followed her up the stairs. Only when the door had shut, did he return to his book. Night would come soon.

**********

Giles walked into Jenny's classroom. "What the hell is wrong with the computers?"

She looked up from her screen, a puzzled look on her face. "I can't figure it out. It appears that someone implanted a virus of some sort. I'm trying to find out the cause."

Giles moved up behind her, his eyes on the screen. Every computer in the school had the same image. There were five rats being chased by a cat.

"I'm afraid that even if I find the problem, the school has lost all of the information." Jenny said, sighing. "This is going to take weeks to fix."

Giles watched the rats. There was something odd about them. He couldn't quite grasp what it was. His attention turned to the cat. Nothing unusual there. The cat was an orange-red color. He couldn't understand why someone would want to wipe out the school's system.

"I assume it must be a student." Giles said, waiting for Jenny's reply.

She nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I'm sure it was. I can't guess who. I only had one student that I know could have written a successful virus. As you know, she's gone."

"Willow" Giles said softly. "You must have one that is even more advanced than you thought."

"I guess so. I'll keep working on it. Did you lose very much?"

"Yes. Willow had put most of the important information from the books into the database. Luckily, I still have the volumes. I can't lose that information."

"I'm glad that you had back up" Jenny said smiling. "Dinner tonight?"

Giles smiled. "I'll see after your last class."

He went back to the library, his mind still seeing those five scrambling rats.

**********************************

Spike woke up when he felt Willow's mouth on his cock. He looked down and smiled. She winked at him as she continued to suck.

"What a way to wake up pet" he said, sitting up so that he could see her.

Willow waited until he came before speaking. "Good evening lover." she said, kissing him roughly. He could taste himself on her lips.

"Frisky tonight aren't you?"

"Uh huh...." she said, running her fingernails over his chest.

"Don't let me stop you." he said, capturing her mouth once again.

Willow ran her hand over his cock until he was hard again. She straddled him and plunged down. He arched up and began to thrust into her. She kept her eyes on his as she began to moan his name. She fell forward, biting his shoulder when she came. He rolled them over and began to thrust deeper....faster. Soon, he found his second release of the evening.

"Thanks" Willow said, licking at his wound.

"My pleasure...as always." he said, kissing the top of her head.

"I wonder if any of them have figured it out yet?" she said, laying her head on his chest.

"Doubtful. The boys have been very close mouthed. I don't think they even know that Dru is gone. And hell, Peaches wrote them a goodbye not, so I don't expect their suspicious."

Willow heard the tone in which he said Angel's name. "Spike"

"Yes luv."

She looked at him, her eyes serious. "Do you want to play with Angel?"

He thought about it. He did, but he didn't. He still didn't trust the bastard. He knew though that Willow wasn't interested in him. She liked her men rough and wicked. Peaches was too soft to keep her in line. He wasn't a threat. He smiled. "Not now. When you're ready, I'll know. Until then, he's yours. One day, I'm sure I'll be able to take advantage of that tight ass. Pay him back for his treatment a few months ago. Can't wait for that.....Anyway, I wouldn't mind watching you punish him though..."

She kissed him and smiled. "Anytime. Thank you"

"For what?"

"For letting me keep him." she said.

"No problem luv. He makes a good pet for you. Besides, he deserves it. So, what do you have planned next for the slayer's little gang?"

She smiled, her eyes looking ruthless. "A little surprise....I don't think they are ever going to put all the pieces together. I'm growing bored with the game...."

"They will soon luv. Hell, the little rats on that virus looked like them. I can't believe they would be that oblivious."

"You don't know them very well. Time to raise the stakes. I want them to know who they are fighting. They had better figure it out soon."

**********

"Please"

"Not until I say"

"I'll do whatever you want...Just, please."

A loud smack fills the air. "Anything?"

"Yes. Please"

Willow looked at Angel's bleeding back. She glanced at Spike, who watching intently. His eyes were thick with lust at watching his sire beaten. She ran her hand over Angel's throbbing cock. She licked his back, his blood tangy but sweet. "I'll let you cum, but you will do as I wish."

"Always...please" Angel begged. His cock was aching. She had been beating him and fucking him for four hours. She still had not allowed him to cum. He had been told that, if he did, she would let the boys fuck him. He didn't want them....only her.

She moved in front of him, her eyes bright with lust and desire. She licked her way down his stomach until her cold mouth took his cock. He grunted when he felt her tongue caressing him. He shot his load almost immediately, he was so eager for release.

She licked every drop, enjoying the taste. He tasted slightly different than Spike...more sweet. She looked up at him and winked.

She stood and freed his hands. "Go kneel on your bed."

He glanced at her but did as she commanded.

"Such a nice ass....so tight..." she said, running her hands over him. He clutched the blanket with his fingers as he felt her enter him. "You like this don't you puppy?"

He closed his eyes when she added another finger. He felt her slap his ass. "Don't you puppy?"

"Yessss" he said.

She looked at Spike and smiled. "Come here luv. I want to see you fuck him while he eats me"

Spike didn't hesitate. His clothes were on the floor in moments. He ran his hands over his hard cock. He was finally going to repay the bastard.

She moved to the bed, looking at Angel's confused expression. She smiled. "Make me cum puppy."

He felt Spike move behind him, his cock running along his ass. He hadn't been ass fucked since the Master over 200 hundred years before. He felt a sharp pain as Spike rammed in. He cried out and felt Willow's hands his head, bringing him down into her wetness. He began to suck and lick at her, the pain replaced by something more pleasurable. Soon, he was thrusting back, meeting Spike's cock. He felt Willow tighten around his face, heard her screaming as she found her release. He felt his ass filled with cold seed from his childe. He then felt something cool on his stomach. He realized that he had cum too.

Spike stood back, running his hands over Angel's ass. Rubbing his seed into his skin. He looked at Willow and saw her smiling at him. "Let's go luv. I think your pet needs a rest."

She pouted. "But I don't want to go. He makes me cum so good....."

"Red." he said, not liking her talking about Angel.

She laughed. "Oh, Spikey is jealous. Don't worry baby....you make me cum better." she stood and kissed Angel roughly. "I'll be back tomorrow. Sleep well, puppy."

She and Spike left, knowing that it was time to feed. Angel laid down, his body covered with Spike's cum. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

**********

Giles sat at the desk staring at the computer.

"Still looking at the mice?" Buffy asked as she sat down.

"There is something about them...I just can't put my finger on it."

The doors opened and Xander and Cordelia came in. They looked upset.

"What do you two want?" Buffy asked, frowning but curious.

"Something is going on" Xander said as he sat down.

Giles glanced at them. "What do you mean?"

"My entire closet was destroyed," Cordelia said. "I wore this dress yesterday. Thank God it's Saturday."

"What do you mean destroyed?" Giles said, turning around to face them.

"All of the clothes, the shoes....everything. Spray painted....ripped...torn....it's a mess."

"It was bad. All that was left was rags. The drawers were even emptied."

"Who do you think could have done it?" Buffy asked, seriously. She knew that to Cordelia, losing her clothes was as bad as losing her mother was to her.

"If I knew, I wouldn't be here."

"That's not all. Someone was at my place too."

"Good lord. What had happened to you?" Jenny asked.

"My comics. All shredded. A huge pile left on the floor. They were fine when I left last night. When I came in this morning, they were there."

"That doesn't make any sense." Giles said. "You two haven't helped Buffy in almost a month. I wonder if there is a prophecy I'm unaware of." He got up and went to his office. Grabbing his key, he unlocked his cabinet. They heard him shriek. He came back in, looking dazed.

"Rupert, what's wrong?" Jenny asked.

He sat down. "They're gone. All of them. The watcher diaries....the spell books. All completely irreplaceable. Gone."

"Was the lock broken?"

"No. That's what is weird. No one knows where the key is kept except for us. I hid it so that no one would open the cabinet by mistake."

Xander felt a chill. "Uh...guys."

"Yes?"

"Why does that mouse have my face?" he pointed to the computer.

"What?" Giles looked. Suddenly, it appeared to him. "It's all of us. The five of us here. We're the mice....."

"Who's the cat?" Buffy asked, fearing the answer.

"Spike. It has to be."

"Why do you say that?"

Xander looked at them. "I didn't mention this before because I didn't know if it meant anything. My pictures of Willow. They're all gone. I usually keep one on my dresser. That's how I noticed it was missing. When I looked into my photo box, there were none left."

"This doesn't seem like Spike's style." Giles said. "He is more of a kill now sort of fellow."

"Well, we know it isn't Angelus. He is gone for good. Angel would never do any of these things." Buffy said.

Giles looked back at the computer. His attention was on the cat. The redness of its coat seemed to capture his gaze. He felt fear go through him as he suddenly understood.

"Good lord....It's Willow."

"What was that Giles?" Jenny asked.

He looked at them, his face shocked. "Willow. It has to be Willow."

Suddenly, soft applause were heard. They turned and gasped. Willow stood at the foot of the stairs. She was wearing tight blue jeans, a tight green shirt and a long leather coat that looked familiar.

"Willow....You're alive," Xander said smiling.

She looked at him, her eyes cold. "Not quite."

She looked at Giles and smiled a wicked little smile. "I knew you'd eventually put the clues together...took you long enough. Thought I might to leave a card...."

"Why?" he asked.

She looked them. They were frozen. She appeared so much like their Willow...it was the eyes. They were cold, hard...She looked ruthless.

"Must you ask? You left me to die."

"We thought you ran away" Jenny said.

She laughed a dry laugh. "I wasn't the type. You just didn't care enough to look."

"We didn't know" Buffy said, not sure if she should try to kill her or not.

"It wouldn't have mattered if you had. Besides, that's the past."

"Why did you come back?" Giles asked.

Willow laughed, sounding like her old self. "Why, to play of course. I so love playing with you all."

"Are you going to kill us?" Cordelia asked, not sure if she would like the answer.

Willow looked at her coldly. "What would be the fun in playing with dead corpses? No, I originally planned to though. I changed my mind. What would I do without someone to fight? I'd just get bored and have to hit Puppy."

"You don't want us dead?" Giles said.

"No" Willow said, smiling. "I want to play. Of course, I may kill you. That will be part of the fun. You'll never know what to expect."

Buffy reached for the stake and ran to Willow. Willow easily sidestepped her, knocking her on the floor.

"If you want to make this rough, I can play rough" she said, pulling the slayer up by her hair. She shoved Buffy back to her chair. "By the way, how's your mother? Oh, silly me. I killed her."

"You bitch." Buffy said, holding her bruised wrist.

"Now..now...there will be none of that name calling slayer" Spike said, stepping into the library. He moved behind Willow, his arm around her waist. He kissed her neck roughly. She smiled at him, light entering her eyes.

"Hey baby" she said, biting his lip.

"Ahem...Willow, why don't you explain to us what the rules are?" Giles said, trying to understand what was happening.

She looked at them. "Well, I'm going to make them up as we go along. The object of the game is for me to break Buffy. I want the bitch out of Sunnydale. If she goes, I win and you live. If she doesn't, I fight to the the death....all of your deaths. Simple really."

"You don't want to kill her luv?" Spike said, whispering in her ear.

She looked at him. "Too easy. I want her to run away...admit defeat...worry every day that I'll decide to come after her. Much worse than simple death, wouldn't you say?"

"Always thinking aren't you luv." he said fondly.

Giles sat back in the chair. He couldn't believe this.

Willow watched their shocked faces. She felt an urge to kill them all but fought it. She had thought of every angle. This was for the best. If she killed them, there would be no challenge. As it was, she had them in her trap.

She moved to sit a chair, watching them. She glanced at Spike. It was time to have some fun.

"Glenn" she called.

He moved inside the library. "Yes Mistress?"

"Where's my puppy?"

He smiled evilly. "I'll bring him to you Mistress...."

"You're playing with your damn dog while we're sitting here facing our deaths?" Xander said.

She just smiled. "Yes. It would appear that way. Puppy likes it when I play" she said innocently. Spike snorted as he sat on a table. He couldn't wait to see what she had planned.

Glenn came back, pulling a leash. Angel crawled behind him. When he smelled Willow, he moved toward her, his head down.

"What the bloody hell?" Giles demanded when he saw a man crawling towards her. He had dark hair. When the man looked up, Giles cursed. "Angel."

"You bitch." Buffy said.

"Really need to work on that vocabulary slayer" Willow said, staring at her. She moved her hand to Angel's head. "Did puppy have a good walk?"

He looked at her, his eyes staring into hers. "Yes mistress."

"Good....heel."

Angel moved in front of her, his head resting on her thigh as she continued to stroke his hair. He avoided the shocked looks of the others. He closed his eyes, enjoying the soft touch of his mistress.

"As I was saying, I want Buffy gone. If she leaves, we can all be one big happy family."

"Angel?' Buffy said, annoyed when he didn't look at her.

"What do you have in mind Willow?" Giles asked. He knew that they had met their match. She knew too much about them. They would be sitting ducks waiting for her to strike.

"You leave me and mine alone. I help out when things are threatened. I have all these interesting books that could be useful....." she trailed off, delighting in the anger in Giles. "I leave you alive. All of you. I have enough people that I can kill. I don't need to waste my time on any of you. I do not plan to share my town with Buffy though. She will go, one way or another."

"If Buffy leaves, Kendra will replace her. She will be a greater threat than Buffy." Giles pointed out.

Willow looked horrified. "You mean, you haven't heard? Seems someone in Jamaica found out that Kendra was the slayer. She died this week. Such a shame...." she shook her head, not containing her grin.

"Good lord." Giles said.

"Nope. Just Willow. If you are wondering about the new slayer? Well, let's just say that she and I have come to an arrangement already. She's just waiting to come to Sunnydale. You'll like her Giles. Her name is Faith. She's a bit unorthodox, but she does value her life. Got to love that."

"You have it all planned don't you?"

"Of course. I wouldn't make a move if I hadn't. I'll give you time to make a decision. Three days. That's when Buffy's father is leaving. She goes him or she dies." Willow stood, staring at them. "Be glad that I didn't just let the boys rip you apart. That just wouldn't have been any fun......"

She turned to leave, Spike joining her, his arm around her shoulders. She carried Angel's leash. "Stand Puppy."

He stood, walking behind her as he was led out.

"Fuck" Xander said, as the doors swung shut.

"We're dead." Cordelia said, watching the doors swing.

"I'll kill her" Buffy said.

"No." Giles said. "We have to discuss this."

"What is there to discuss?"

"Buffy, think. This is Willow. The same Willow who has watched you practice. The same Willow that knows how we all work. The same Willow who has the damn watcher journals. She has it all planned. If you attack her, not only will you die, but we all will."

"You think I can't take that bitch?"

"Did you see what I saw?"

"I saw Angel being pulled around on a fucking leash."

"Forget Angel" Xander said.

"Angel is with her willingly" Giles said quietly.

"What?" Several voices said.

"Did you not see the love in his eyes? He adores her....she is his mistress. I personally would never have imagined Angelus being submissive. But I know what I saw....."

"He was naked" Cordelia said, the image of the handsome man in her head.

"Did you see the marks?" Xander said quietly. "That must have hurt."

"She is dominant over him. Angel is too strong to be dominated unless it is willingly. I would assume that he went to her when he found out she was embraced and offered his life as he did to us."

"I have to kill her and the bleach blond idiot of hers."

"You will not do anything except pack your bags. There is to great a risk. I'll contact the council and inform them that you will be going back to LA."

"No" Buffy said forcefully.

"She will kill us if you don't. And I fear that it will be very dreadful" Giles said.

"What about this Faith? You'll let the council send her here knowing that she is in league with that bitch?"

"Yes. Willow promised that she would not kill us if you leave. I have to trust her to keep her word."

"She's a vampire" Jenny pointed out. "I don't think honesty is the foremost trait in a vampire."

"Did you not see the others? The men? They looked to her for direction. There was loyalty and admiration in their eyes. Spike might be the master, but the vampires in this town follow their Mistress. She would not make statements in front of her minions that she did not intend to keep. It shows distrust and flights of fancy which cause problems in the hierarchy."

"She a fledge. I doubt that she would be considered a Master already."

"I saw it. I believe it. Buffy will leave with her father. Faith will be sent here. Things will work out, I'm sure."

Buffy stood, glaring at Giles. "No. I will not be forced out of this town by that bitch." She left.

"Should we stop her?" Jenny asked.

"No. Let her find out for herself what she will be up against. Personally, I hate to agree to such a deal, but it appears to be the only choice."

"Like making a deal with the devil." Xander said, the image of his former best friend in his mind. She scared him, but he couldn't see her dead. She was still Willow....even if she was dead and a vindictive bitch.

**********

Willow pushed Angel to the floor as they walked into the mansion. She looked into those dark eyes as she watched his erection grow.

"You were a good puppy" she said, running her fingernail down his cock. "You didn't look at that bitch once...you deserve a reward."

He watched her, his eyes unreadable. He could sense that she was in one of her moods. He had no idea what she would do.

"Spike" she said.

Spike came to her side, her mouth claiming his.

"I want you to make him cum" she told Spike.

"Fuck that." Spike said, pulling away.

Her eyes glistened as she smiled. "I can arrange that if you'd like."

"Sorry pet. No way. I'm not your toy." he said moving to the stairs. He felt her hand on his shoulder. He turned.

"For me?" she said smiling her smile that was meant for him. He felt himself relenting.

"I can't luv. He made me before. I hated it."

"Please? He deserves a reward....you are so good with your mouth....I'll let you fuck me."

"Ok" he said, knowing she wouldn't stop until she got her way. She smiled, and took her clothes off.

He shed his own, standing naked in front of her. His cock was hard.

"Fuck me lover" she said, laying down beside Angel. Spike entered her roughly.

"Puppy...stand and let my Spike taste you."

Angel glanced at Spike, saw the hatred in his childe's eyes. He hesitated before seeing the anger in Willow's. He moved forward. What did he care what Spike was forced to do? He groaned as he felt cold lips encircle the tip of his cock. When he felt Spike open wider, he slowly eased in.

Willow watched her lover suck her pet. It was exciting. She enjoyed making Spike do things that he didn't want to do. When he conceded, which he always did, she felt a rush of power and a feeling of love. It was the only way she was sure that he loved her. She felt his finger on her clit as he pumped into her hard and fast. She saw his mouth as it was filled with Angel's hard cock. She heard the slight slurping as Angel fucked him. She came, her screams echoing through the room.

Spike heard Willow...felt her tighten. He felt Angel clutch his head as he mouth was filled with his sire's release. He kept it in his mouth, moving up to Willow's mouth. He kissed her deeply, allowing Angel's fluid to drip into her mouth. He thrust deep, shooting his only release.

Willow sat up, pushing Spike off of her. "That was good. I wonder if they will agree to my plan."

"If they don't, we kill them. I'd say it was a win win situation" Spike said from the floor.

"Angel, go downstairs" Willow said, running her fingernail down his cheek. She lapped at his blood before smacking his ass. "Now."

Angel walked to the basement door. He went downstairs and locked himself in his cage.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me" Willow demanded of Spike. He got up, happy to oblige.

**********

Willow moved slowly up and down on Angel's cock. She watched his eyes as she fucked him at her pace. She could sense the tension. She had not allowed him to cum yet. She loved playing with him. He was always so good at following instructions. She closed her eyes and continued her steady pace.

Angel was dying. She had been with him for hours. Spike had gone off and she was horny. He had to entertain her. He felt his control slipping. He was aching with need. Without thinking, his game face slid out. He arched up, his teeth biting into her breast as he came.

Willow froze. She pushed him away from her, standing up. Her face was cold. "Bad puppy. Red didn't tell you to cum." She hit him hard across the face. "You NEVER bite me." she hit again, drawing blood on his mouth.

She moved to the stairs, walking up them quickly. She returned soon followed by Glenn. He was watching her ass as he followed her. Seeing his previous master chained and bleeding, he felt a wave of arousal. She was something else. He'd been around almost a hundred years and couldn't remember a crueler yet more loyal mistress. She was rarely cruel to him or the others. They were too scared of her to try anything. She had tamed Angelus. That was enough for them.

She looked at Glenn and smiled, seeing his hard cock stretching the denim of his jeans. "Puppy was bad. Fuck him."

Glenn smiled. "Yes Mistress"

Willow sat, her eyes on Angel's. She looked at his disbelieving gaze. She ran her hand over the bite on her breast. The damn bastard was too comfortable.

Glenn shed his clothes. His hard cock glistened with pre-cum as he moved behind Angel. He ran his hand over the blood on Angel's back. He ran it over his cock, making it nice and slick. He pushed in, causing Angel to grunt at the pain. He moved quickly, not wanting to anger his Mistress.

Angel closed his eyes at the humiliation of having one of his ex minions fuck him in front of Willow. She was watching....he could still smell her arousal. He felt a hand on his face, fingernails digging into him.

"I want to see your eyes when he cums, puppy."

He opened them, staring into her green eyes. She ran her hand over her wet slit, lightly caressing her clit as the other hand ran over the bite mark. He was being put into place. He felt Glenn thrust deep, heard the man moan...his ass was flooded with his release.

Willow smiled. "If you ever bite me again, Puppy, I'll let them all have your ass while you suck them dry. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress" he said softly.

"Thank you Glenn. That will be all. This stays between us."

He nodded and pulled his pants up. She didn't want the others to know of Angel's punishment. He could keep his mouth shut. If he didn't, he'd probably be the one they were all fucking. He left, leaving Mistress alone with Angel.

"That hurt me to watch Angel. It was for your own good....." she said softly. He nodded.

"Make me cum...then you can sleep. Spike will be home soon."

He crawled to the chair, his ass still sore, and began to lick her.

**********

Willow watched Xander and Cordelia talk. They seemed unconcerned about their future. She almost smiled as she saw Xander smile. He used to be her life. That was before she had learned who she was....what she could be. She didn't understand why she didn't want to hurt them. When she was first changed, she had felt nothing but a thirst for revenge. After she had given herself time to think, she realized that Buffy was the one she wanted gone. She would like nothing more than to kill the bitch, but it wasn't wise.

If Buffy died, another slayer would be called. The slayer in line after Faith was a replica of Kendra. Willow honestly didn't want to deal with her. Faith was good. Willow had heard reports of her fighting and her track record. She would be a good opponent and allie. Willow thought back over her first conversation with the slayer. After the initial surprise at having a vampire on the phone, Faith had been rather interesting. Willow had decided that she would be more fun to play with than Buffy.

She moved into the shadows, avoiding Xander and Cordelia. She went to the parking lot and checked on Glenn. He was fast becoming her favorite. He had not said a word to anyone about Angel's punishment. He could be trusted and he was loyal. Two very important traits. He was also gorgeous. He had delightful Irish brogue....eyes that were almost bluer than Spike's and thick, dark hair.

"Everything fine?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress. The car has been taken care of." Glenn said, staring at her, his eyes taking in her short skirt.

"Good. Cordelia loves that car. This might help convince the slayer to leave...Cordy can be a force when she wants something desperately."

"I'm sure it won't hurt anything" Glenn said, seeing Spike come up to them.

"Hello luv." he said kissing Willow. She bit his lip, licking at his blood.

"You're late" she said pouting.

"Had to grab a bite. So, is the bimbo's car destroyed?"

"Yes master" Glenn said, nodding.

"Go eat now" Willow said to Glenn. He nodded and left them alone.

"You encourage the pup" Spike said.

"Me?" Willow said smiling innocently.

"You vixen. Poor sap has trouble keeping his tongue in his mouth. Better make sure he knows you're with me."

Willow ran her hand over his chest. "He knows. He won't try anything. He isn't that ambitious."

"You're right. He just hopes you let him have a piece sometime."

"Such a nice way of stating it lover."

"You know me, a man of eloquent words."

"We'd better go. They'll be leaving soon. I'd rather not be around when she sees her car."

Spike and Willow headed off through the park. Glenn found them and trailed behind, making sure no one harmed his mistress.

**********

"You'd better get the bitch out of town" Cordelia said, sitting at the table.

"Cordy, it isn't Buffy's fault" Giles said, rubbing his head. It seemed the last few weeks he'd had a migraine every day.

"Yes it is. Willow promised she'd leave us alone if the damn slayer left. I hate to say it, but I trust her. She never lied before. Buffy refuses to leave. If she stays, I might be next!"

"How bad was it?" Jenny asked.

Xander sighed. "The entire thing picked apart. Pieces missing. The paint was scraped. Uh...they took the license plate."

"Good lord." Giles said. "I'll try talking to Buffy again. She hasn't been here since that confrontation. She never answers her pages. Her father told me that she has been spending time with him. Maybe she has decided that it better for her to just leave."

"Not likely. We'll have to tie her up and drag her ass out of town." Cordelia said.

"Well, I hope it doesn't come to quite that drastic of an action. I'm hoping that she will be mature and just leave. The council has even agreed that it would be for the best."

"Do they know about Faith?"

"No. I didn't want them to change their plans. Willow is entirely too unpredictable. I didn't want to risk it."

"Maybe the tieing up idea isn't so bad." Jenny said.

"We may have to consider it" Giles said, sitting back.

Buffy frowned as she left the library. They really wanted her to leave. Just to give up. To let that bitch win. She wasn't about to. She'd find her and stake her. Take care of her quick enough. Then, she'd have Angel back. She'd have their loyalty. After all, she was the slayer. She could take care of that wimpy bitch with one hand tied behind her back. Determined, she started to think of a plan. They had only been given three days. She'd have Willow's ashes before the sun rose on the third.

**********

Buffy heard the moans coming from behind the closed door. She crept closer, opening the door slightly. The house was empty. She hadn't found anyone. She started down the stairs but froze in shock at what she saw.

"Please" Angel asked, hating the trembling in his voice. He pulled against the chains, his cock throbbing.

"Puppy is good." Willow said, taking him into her mouth again. She licked his hardness, savoring his taste. She felt him freeze and glanced up. She winked at Spike. Angel's eyes were closed, pleasure showing on his face. She saw Spike standing behind him, running the whip against his shoulder.

"Please what?" Spike asked, running his hands over the blood on his sire's back. His cock was hard from beating the man.

Angel opened his eyes, "Please fuck me"

Spike glanced at Willow in surprise. His sire was asking to be taken? He waited to see what Willow did.

She smiled around his cock. She pulled back. "Puppy is learning. Puppy likes to have Spike inside him doesn't he?"

"Yes" Angel said, admitting the truth.

"Spike is so big...fills you up. Makes you feel good."

"Yes"

"Spike, you heard Puppy. Make him feel good....."

Spike didn't have to be told twice. He positioned his hard cock against Angel's hole. He pushed in deeply, enjoying the sounds of pleasure coming from his sire. The damn girl had broken him...made him ask for a man's cock. Spike was proud of her.

Willow saw the desire in Angel's eyes. He had been good the last day. "You can cum" she allowed before taking his cock in her mouth. She rubbed herself as he began to thrust into her mouth in time with Spike's plunges. She felt him pause and soon her mouth was flooded with his cum. She licked him clean, before standing.

"I'm hungry" she told Spike. He grunted as he continued to thrust into Angel's tight ass.

She started toward the stairs.

Buffy stood and went back into the house to wait for Willow. Angel had begged Spike to take him. She had heard his voice. Seen it with her own eyes. She went to the kitchen to wait. She ran her hand over the stake in her belt. The bitch would pay for ruining her Angel.

***********

Willow paused outside the kitchen. She smelt her. She smiled. Buffy wanted to play.

She went into the kitchen, waiting for the attack. It didn't take long. She moved, causing Buffy to hit the wall. She moved behind the slayer, slamming her head into the wall before moving her to the ground, her face against the floor. Buffy fought, trying to get up. Willow had her down.

"You want to die?" Willow asked softly, licking at Buffy's ear. "I'll be happy to kill you."

"You bitch. What did you do to him?"

"Nothing he didn't enjoy. I let him be who he was.....more than you ever allowed."

"No. He wanted to fuck Spike. He would never have wanted that..."

"He always did, slayer. Am I to assume that your choice is to die?"

Buffy struggled, trying to get Willow off. She felt tears of frustration. "I'm going to kill you."

"It would appear not" Willow said, her voice amused. "Think about it Buffy. I can kill you anytime. I'll torture you first..make you watch me fuck Angel....make you see the love in his eyes as I beat him...as I make him cum....would you like that?"

"Bitch."

"You really should use a dictionary. There are so many words in use these days. It is a shame you can't use more than that one."

"Just kill me" Buffy said.

Willow laughed. "What would be the fun in that? I want you to wait...not knowing when I'll strike. Knowing that I'm better than you....your choice slayer. You could leave....or you can die. Tonight, I think you realize that I will be able to defeat you."

"I'll leave" Buffy said, her voice breaking. She knew what Willow said was true. If she stayed in Sunnydale, not only would she die, but she'd bring death to her friends. She couldn't do that. She also wanted to get away from the memories.

"Good. But first, the torture" Willow said, standing. "I want you to remember every night when you close your eyes. I want Angel's face.....his love for ME....to stay with you...."

She gripped Buffy, seeing the fight leave the girl. She pushed her to the stairs. Time for a show.

**********

Spike was sitting in the chair watching Angel when he smelt the slayer. He stood and smiled when he saw Willow dragging the girl.

"Bring me a prezzie luv?"

"No. Buffy came to say goodbye. Seems she has decided to leave Sunnydale. I thought she might like a going away present." She smiled as she shoved Buffy toward the chair. "Watch her?"

"No sweat luv. She won't budge."

Willow moved to Angel and smiled at him. "Did Spike make you feel good?"

"Yes mistress."

She unfastened his chains. "Make me feel good."

He smiled, his eyes never leaving her face. He led her to the bed. He was never given such freedom. He knew that it was to piss Buffy off, but he was going to take advantage of it. He laid her down, his mouth on hers. He trailed his lips and tongue down her body. He loved her taste. He heard a whimper as he got lower.

His tongue ran over her slit. She arched up, eager for contact. He glanced at her with his dark eyes. He smiled as he again quickly licked her. She made a growl in her throat. He chuckled softly against her before claiming her. His tongue lapping at her wetness. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of him. She felt his finger enter her. Her eyes flew open. She had forgotten that he was not tied up. She felt another begin to thrust inside of her. She began to moan as she came close.

"Fuck me puppy" she ordered.

Angel stopped and moved up the bed. His cock entered her smoothly. She began to meet his thrusts as his mouth licked at her nipples. She wrapped her legs around him, causing him to go deeper. She heard a cry as Buffy watched. The idea that her old friend was being forced to watch this turned her on. She came screaming his name, her mouth biting into his shoulder. She felt him thrust deep before spilling his seed. She waited a moment before gently pushing him off of her. She looked at Buffy and smiled.

"Don't you love his tongue? He is so good. His cock is so long....so thick. It makes me feel such pleasure.....think about that those lonely nights in LA. I have it...you never will again....Now, go. Before I change my mind and kill you."

Buffy stood, tears on her face. She ran up the stairs, the memory of Angel's face...the look in his eyes....it would haunt her.

"That was fun" Willow said, smiling at Spike.

"Come to be luv" Spike said, standing and reaching for her hand. She took it.

She leaned over and kissed Angel deeply. "Tomorrow" she promised before disappearing upstairs with Spike.

Angel closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

**********

"Buffy left yesterday. She returned to LA with her father."

"You're joking?"

"I'm not sure what happened, but I saw a bruise on her throat."

Xander almost smiled. "You think she went after Willow and realized she'd lose?"

"Well, it was a complete about face."

"Who cares? She's gone. That means we survive." Cordelia said.

"True" Jenny added. "Do you think Willow will keep her word?"

"Yes. She swore she would. I know that we will still have to worry about her, but I don't fear for our lives."

Xander started to speak but stopped when the library doors swung open. A beautiful dark haired girl came in, a tough look on her face. Her eyes surveyed the library before settling on them. She was wearing a white tank top and short blue jean shorts that showed off the muscles in her legs.

"You the watcher?" she asked Giles, her voice slightly husky.

"Yes....and you are?"

She smiled arrogantly, "The name's Faith."

******************************************

"She left." Glenn said, smiling.

Willow laughed. "I won."

"I knew you could do it pet. Though, I wish you'd let us kill her."

"Spike, what fun would that have been? Besides, if I had, the council wouldn't have rested until I had died. Now, they have no idea what happened. They just know that she went back with her father after having some problems with the new master and his family."

"Her family" Spike said, smiling.

"What?" Willow asked, confusion her face.

"Luv, I'm no idiot. They are loyal to you. They put up with me. Don't worry. I'm not that into power. I'm content to let you deal with it. Besides, you're much smarter than I."

"You are very intelligent" Willow protested.

"Luv, accept the change and move on."

"Are you sure?"

"Bloody hell, woman. Do I have to let them all tell you they'd rather listen to you than to me?"

"No" Willow said smiling. "I just don't want you to be mad."

"Never mad at you pet." Spike said, kissing her deeply.

Willow pulled away and smiled. "I love you."

"I know" Spike said. He avoided her swat. "Me too luv."

She turned to look at Glenn, who was watching with amusement. "Tell the others that the slayer is gone. They know the pact I made with the watcher and the others. No killing. No maiming. No hurting. Anyone else, other than that group, is fair game. Keep the deaths to a minimum. I'll leave you in charge of that. I don't want things to be like they used to be. I plan on being around for quite awhile."

Glenn nodded and then left. She turned to see Spike watching her fondly. "What?"

"What do you have going on in that mind of yours?"

She smiled. "Well, I promised no death. There are so many ways to play though that don't require actual killing."

He smiled and reached for her. "Let the games begin."