Nothing But Trouble

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Willow looked at Spike and smiled. She turned her attention back to the book in front of her. Spike was her best friend. Had been for the last year, since he had been implanted and had to get help from them, his enemies. She and the blonde had come to LA to visit over the past summer, at Angel's invitation. She had enjoyed it so much, she hadn't left. Spike had stayed, to keep her out of trouble. She laughed softly, catching his attention.

"What are you reading that's so funny, luv?" he asked, looking at her closely.

"Just an old spell book" she replied, smiling at him.

"Gawd...should I be worried?" he asked sarcastically.

"Just hush" she replied, going back to her reading. She was searching for a spell to help them both. You see, she had a crush on Angel. Had since she had first met him. Spike often teased her about it before they came to LA. The only real reason she had wanted to visit that summer were her feelings for Angel. Imagine her surprise when she got to LA and realized that it had been a small crush that had faded into a deep friendship. She hadn't told Spike, not wanting to hear his knowing words. What had ruined it was that Spike had gotten a crush on Cordelia. The woman that Angel was in love with. So Spike, assuming she was still in love with Angel, had spent the last six months working on a plan for them to get their intended loves. He had no idea that it was him she had really truly fallen in love with. She never intended him to find out either.

She was turning pages rapidly, her green eyes searching the pages for the perfect spell. She knew how Spike felt for Cordelia. He never missed a chance to flirt with her...touch her. Each lustful glance hurt Willow more than he would ever know. But, she wanted him happy. Having Cordelia would make him happy. And she did like Angel. He was one of her closest friends. She love being with him, she just didn't love him. But, for Spike, she could live with Angel. She finally found something that caught her attention. She read it and then re-read it. It might work. She laughed softly, catching Spike's curious eyes. "I got it."

"Got what?" he asked, his eyes on her face. He saw the sparkle in her green eyes and smiled. He still couldn't believe that he was best friends with a human. Hell, he'd even had a passing crush on another human. The brunette that his sire was in love with. He'd admit that she was a looker, but she just wasn't for him. He preferred redheads. Well, a certain redhead. A certain redhead that was in love with his sire. Why was it his luck that every woman he fell in love with wanted his sire instead of him? Or did he just choose the women he knew didn't love him? He sighed, looking at her and waiting for her words.

"A way for you to finally get Delia." Willow said. As an after thought, she added, "and me to get Angel of course."

Spike rolled his eyes. Great. She had a plan. Perfect. His plan sure hadn't worked. He had hoped with time she might fall out of love with Angel and fall in love with him. Maybe hers would be better. "Enlighten me, pet."

"A spell. It's all right here...well, what I can read of it that is" Willow said. She hurried over that part, "This might give us a chance to get our respected loves."

"What spell?" Spike asked cautiously.

"It will allow us to share thoughts and memories with someone for twenty four hours" Willow said. She smiled, "You can learn from Angel what it is that makes Cordelia want him instead of you. And I can learn from Cordelia why he wants her so much. They won't even realize it, I don't think."

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" Spike asked, leaning back against the couch.

"It says if we perform this spell we should share thoughts for one day and that should allow us to see why they chose each other and we should be able to use that information for our benefits and then we should be able to use it and we should finally be brought together with the ones we want most." Willow said, speaking as if he were a child.

"Why do I not like all the shoulds?" Spike asked.

"Well, we won't know until we do the spell. But that's what I get from it. It might work" she said, irritated that he didn't seem more thrilled with her finding the spell.

"Might?" Spike said, chuckling. He saw the glare she was giving in and relented. "Fine, Red. Tell me what we have to do...."

She smiled, "Good. This will work. Tomorrow, we can get things together. By Thursday, we will be finding out finally why we haven't been chosen by either of them. What could go wrong?"

********************

"Ok. Here is what we need to do" Willow said, reading over the passage again. She really wished that she had taken Latin in school. Maybe she could take that as an elective next term. She struggled through some more passages, finally figuring out what they needed.

"I'm waiting in anticipation" he said sarcastically.

"Do you want her or not?" Willow asked, rolling her eyes.

"What do we get to do?" he asked, clapping his hands and looking wide eyed.

"Spike" Willow warned. "We need to get some stuff from them."

"Stuff?"

"It says we need some hair and an article of clothing. I can sneak into their bedroom and get that if you can divert them" Willow said.

"Yay" Spike said, making a face. "Do we really have to do this? It sounds like a lot of work."

"Do you want her or not?" Willow asked, not caring either way. She just wanted him to be happy.

"Whatever" he said. "If you want to get Angel, I'll help."

"Ok. Then we need to go visit them. We can get what we need and do the spell tonight. Tomorrow, the twenty four hours will start and we can learn everything we need."

"See how excited the idea of sharing thoughts with Peaches makes me?" he said drolly.

"This will work" Willow said, her voice determined. "Trust me."

********************

Angel glanced up as Willow and Spike came into the room. He saw the way his childe watched the redhead and hid his smile. Those two amused him. They were so hot for each other they practically melted everything around them. Did they acknowledge that? No. They continued acting as if they were just friends. Those two would never be just friends. It was impossible. "Hey guys."

"Hey Angel. Cordelia" Willow said.

"Hey Will. Spike." Cordelia called out from her position between Angel's legs. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing much. We need to buy some curtains for the bathroom" Willow said. "We thought we'd drop by and say hi."

"Curtains? I thought you two had already bought new stuff for the bathroom." Angel said.

"We did" Cordelia said, looking at Willow. "Remember? We spent hours finding the exact shade of blue you wanted."

"Yeah...but I'm tired of blue" Spike said. "I want something green now."

"You two are amusing" Cordelia said, shaking her head. "I think you've redecorated that house six times since you two moved in."

"What? We like to change things" Willow said defensively. "Besides, only two or three times."

"Have you eaten yet?" Angel asked, his hands running over Cordelia's bare arms.

"No. Thought I'd take Red out for a burger" Spike said, sitting down. He crossed his ankles, placing his boots on the table.

"Can we come?" Cordelia asked, thinking a burger sounded good.

"Uh...sure" Willow said, catching Spike's eyes. "Can I go to the bathroom first?"

"Sure. I'll get my shoes" Cordelia said, standing. She followed Willow into the bedroom.

Willow went into the bathroom and dug into her bag. She found two baggies. Pulling hair from Cordelia's brush, she put it into one sack. She then removed hair from Angel's brush and placed it in the other baggie. She glanced through the hamper, trying to find an article of clothing that they might not miss. She finally decided that she would just take two socks. She found two white socks, knowing that one was Angel's and the other Delia's. Maybe they would just assume the sock monster that lurked in most washers and dryers had taken them. She hurriedly put the ingredients in her bag and used the restroom. Leaving the bathroom, she went to join the others. Tonight, when she and Spike got home, they could perform the spell. By this time tomorrow, she'd have to share Cordelia's thoughts. She could hardly wait, she thought wryly.

********************

Willow laughed as she walked into the living room. Spike came behind her, shaking his head. "You having fun, pet?"

"Yes....where did you find that place?" Willow asked.

"Just out walking and thought you might like it" Spike said.

"I did. I loved it." Willow said, remembering the old time diner he had found. It had even had a jukebox, which she loved. The four of them had spent several hours just sitting around, talking, eating and listening to music. The waitresses had been dressed in fifties poodle skirts and saddle shoes. She had never enjoyed a meal as much.

Spike smiled, "I thought you would. You and that old music of yours."

"You like that old music" Willow reminded him.

"Sure...remind me of that." Spike said, moving to sit beside her.

"So, you ready?" Willow asked, her voice soft.

"For what luv?" he asked, stretching beside her.

"The spell" she said, removing the hair and socks from her bag.

"Yeah, let's get it over with." he said, making a face. He'd tried to make her so happy that night that she would forget about the damn spell. It hadn't worked, obviously.

"Ok. This is Angel's hair and his sock" Willow said, making a slight face. She hoped that was the right one. She looked at it closer. Yeah, it was a sweat sock. She nodded as she kept Cordelia's in front of her. "Let me get the spell book."

Spike watched as she ran about and got the book and candles. Soon, she had everything set up. He listened as she read the words and gave him directions. He carried them out as she instructed. Soon, it was over. He looked at her. "Now what?"

"We wait. In the morning, it should take effect. Twenty-four hours of shared thoughts. Guess we can get some sleep now." Willow said, covering a yawn.

Spike followed her. He went into his room as she went into hers. Maybe the damn spell wouldn't work. He could only hope. He sure as hell didn't want to share thoughts with Peaches.

**********

Willow woke up and stretched. She shivered as she reached blindly for the cover. She felt something shift against her and froze. It was warm. She opened her eyes, not recognizing the ceiling above her head. She heard a soft sigh and fear went through her. She turned her head and her eyes went wide. She looked back at the ceiling before she looked down. Down at her lean, muscled body. She felt the coolness of her hands as she ran one over her chest. She looked back at Cordelia and shot out of bed. She was in Angel's body. She had to find Spike.

**********

Spike felt the bed shift and opened his eyes. He took a deep breath, freezing. Breath? Since when did he breathe? He felt his heart beat and shot up in bed. He looked over at Angel's pacing form, admiring his sire's body before turning his attention back to himself. He glanced down and saw large breasts. Fuck, he was in the cheerleader's body. He had to see Willow.

**********

Cordelia flopped on the mattress, her hand hitting a table. She frowned, opening one eye. They didn't have a table by the bed. She didn't see Angel. Didn't feel him. She sat up, glancing down. Her eyes widened as she saw a familiar chest. She brought a cold hand up and ran it through short blonde hair. What the hell had happened? She was in Spike's body. She had to find Angel.

**********

Angel sat up in bed, knowing immediately something was wrong. He opened his eyes and looked around. He heard a heartbeat and knew it was his own. Well, not his. It was Willow's. He heard a thump in the room next door and heard cursing in a familiar British voice. He was in Willow's room...in Willow's body. He moved to the door, walking into the living room. He saw the remains of candles and what appeared to be a casting circle. He frowned as he moved back into Willow's room. He sat down, knowing that Willow would be around soon. Somehow he doubted she had intended this to happen. He sighed, running a small hand through red hair. "Willow, what the hell did you do this time?"

********************

Willow heard movement from behind her and turned quickly. She wasn't use to the large body she was in and found herself falling. She cursed loudly in Angel's voice as she landed on her butt. Spike watched his elegant sire fall flat on his ass and started to laugh. He heard the girlish giggle and frowned, knowing that it came from him. He wasn't dreaming. He really was in the damn brunette's body. What the fuck had Willow done this time? When was he going to learn? Never trust that girl around witchcraft. She rarely performed spells anymore since all of them managed to go wrong. Why had he thought this time would be any different?

Willow looked at Cordelia, unaware that Spike was in the girl's body. She ran a hand over her face...over Angel's face. What had she done wrong? She knew she had repeated the words correctly. Why was she in Angel's body? She groaned, glaring at the laughing girl. "It's not funny."

"Yes it is, Grace" Cordelia said. Spike frowned, rolling his eyes at the girly voice. If he had to be someone's body why did it have to be some daft chit? A human one at that. Weak mortal.

"Not now Delia" Willow said, frowning as she watched the other woman. Something was off, she realized. Cordelia seemed a bit lost. "Everything ok?"

Cordelia snorted in a very unladylike manner. "Not likely."

Willow stood back up, her dark brown eyes curious. Something had happened. She had a sudden thought. If she had traded places with Angel, had Spike changed them with Cordelia? Good grief, Angel was in her body. She felt her mouth fall open as she realized he would be seeing her nude if he showered. Good grief, just her luck. The first person to see her naked and she couldn't even be there to enjoy it. She looked closely at Cordelia, not wanting to ask but needing to know. Finally, she decided she might as well track down Spike and see if Cordelia was in his body. It would be easier to tell that than if Cordelia was really Spike. Once she knew what she was dealing with, she could start trying to find a way out of it. If she couldn't, at least it would only be for a day. "I have to go see Spike."

Spike frowned, wondering what his sire wanted with him. "Why?"

"I'll tell you later" Angel said, grabbing a coat. "I'll be back soon."

"Fine. Whatever" Spike said, moving to stand. "I think I'm going to hunt Willow down. Do girly things and the like."

Willow frowned. "Oh...ok. Have fun." She knew that if Angel was in fact in her body he must be freaking out not knowing what was happening. She sat back down, sighing. She had to tell Cordelia just in case. "I'll call Spike and Willow and ask them to come here."

Spike frowned, "Why?"

Willow looked at Cordelia, "Because, I have a feeling that Angel is in my body. If so, I'd like to prevent any harm from coming to it."

Spike smiled suddenly, "Willow!" He then frowned, "What the bloody hell did you do this time?"

********************

Personality.......Body
Willow............Angel
Spike.............Cordelia
Cordelia..........Spike
Angel.............Willow

"Spike?" Willow asked, looking into Cordelia's pretty face.

"Willow?" he called out, smirking. He couldn't believe it. Willow in the body of his damn sire. She really had fucked up this time.

"Hey...what do you mean, what did I do this time?" Willow asked.

"You....the lovely magic practicer." Spike said, rolling his eyes.

"WE did this. Remember? A spell to get her to want you?" Willow said, her deep voice getting annoyed.

"I don't remember asking for that spell" Spike hissed, "I don't want her to want me."

"You love her. You wanted her" Willow said, running a hand over her face.

"It was never her, Willow!" Spike yelled, his soft voice rising in irritation.

"What?" Willow asked, confusion crossing her handsome face.

Spike frowned and got up, "Oh god...I feel sick."

"You lost me somewhere" Willow said.

"My stomach. Oh god...I'm dying" Spike hissed in pain, his arm going around his stomach.

"Oh my god. Maybe I should call the hospital." Willow said, sitting up suddenly. She sniffed the air, the scent arousing her senses. "Blood...."

Spike looked at her, seeing the demon coming forward in his sire's face. "Blood?"

Willow suddenly started to laugh, the sound shaking her chest. "You're having her period...."

"FUCK!" Spike hissed, scrambling to the bathroom.

**********

Cordelia left Spike's room, a thought occurring to her. She knocked on Willow's door, seeing the redhead open it. "Willow. We need to talk."

Angel looked at Spike, sighing. Just what he needed. A heart to heart with his childe while in someone else's body. "What is it Spike?"

Cordelia grimaced at the irritation in Willow's voice. "Don't give me that tone, Missy. This is probably your fault anyway."

Angel frowned, "Spike?"

"Damn it Willow. Quit saying his name. Are you always this rude? If so, I don't know why he loves you. I mean, sure the body is cute and perky but the rudeness?"

Angel smiled suddenly, "Delia!"

"Duh" she said, blue eyes rolling.

"It's not Willow" he said, watching as she froze and looked at him, her eyes widening. "Angel."

"Angel?" Cordelia said, suddenly falling to the bed. "What the hell did Willow do this time?"

"It appears that we changed bodies."

"Give the man...girl...whatever. Give Angel a medal for understatement of the year" she suddenly sat up, giggling. Angel had never heard his childe giggle before. It was amusing in a way. "Oh my god...that means Spike is in me?"

"I'd guess so" Angel volunteered.

"Angel! Remember? I'm still on my period!" she said, watching as Willow's face stared at her for a minute before erupting into laughter. She scowled, not seeing any humor in this situation at all. "Come on. We're going home to get some answers!"

********************

"I have never in my entire hundred and twenty six years of undeath seen anything that disgusting."

Willow giggled, surprised by the deep rumbling that went through her. She again felt the demon rising inside her at the scent of the blood coming from Cordelia's body. "Spike....it was just blood. I thought you liked blood."

"Shut up" Spike said, grimacing. "Damn, how do you chits deal with this every month?"

"How do you deal with this demon?" she asked, trying to control it.

"He pushing at you?" Spike asked, surprised that his sire had such an aggressive demon. He had assumed the poof had a demon as weak as he was.

"Yes" Willow said, "Constantly. How do you fight it?"

Spike shrugged, "Get used to it I guess. I don't even really think about it that much."

"So" Willow asked, shifting nervously. "Umm...I goofed didn't I?"

Spike snorted, "That's an understatement pet."

"Well, fine. See if I try to help again" she said, moving to the kitchen. She grabbed a bag of blood and heated it. The hunger was getting to her. She stiffened as she felt Spike move into the room. She could smell the perfume that Cordelia wore and her body reacted. Angel was hard just smelling his love. She felt so guilty even having thought of breaking them up. They belonged together. Spike was just going to have to get over Cordelia.

"Help?" Spike said, feeling a wave of heat spread through his borrowed body. He raked his eyes of his sire, knowing exactly what the brunette's body was remembering. He groaned, tearing his eyes from Angel's tight ass encased in black pants. He watched as Willow fumbled with the bag of blood, her large hands not seeming to know what to do. He cursed, going to her. "Here. Like this."

Willow allowed him to push her out of the way. She watched through aroused eyes as slim hands opened the bag and poured it into a mug. She had never realized just how attractive Cordelia was before. Usually, she was too busy being jealous of the brunette to actually look at her. Her cock hardened even more as Cordelia's tongue wet her lips as she looked at the blood. "Thanks" she said, her voice gruff as she took the mug.

Spike's eyes narrowed at his sire's tone. Wetness pooled between his thighs as he watched his sire drink, the muscles in his throat working as the blood was drained. He saw the hard cock straining against the zipper of Angel's pants. He moved closer, needing to feel that cold flesh under his hands. Before he could touch, the door opened and he heard himself saying,

"Damn it Willow. What on Earth were you thinking?" Cordelia demanded as she walked into the room. She saw how close her body and Angel were standing and glared at them.

"Cordelia" Willow said, her voice resigned. She had felt Spike moving closer and was actually glad for the interruption. Otherwise, she would have ended up fucking Cordelia's body right there on the cabinet.

Angel walked inside, stopping as he saw himself for the first time in over two hundred and fifty years. He walked forward, amazed at what he looked like. He reached out Willow's hand and ran it over his face. Willow froze, not sure what Angel was doing. She glanced over and saw Cordelia staring at her through Spike's blue eyes as Spike too was caressing his own face. She suddenly realized that this was the first time since their deaths that the men were seeing themselves. She was surprised at the attraction that went over her body at the touch of her hands...Angel's hands. Damn she was confused.

Cordelia felt her own hands touching Spike's angular face. But, instead of feeling anything, her attention was focused on Angel and Willow. She had already experienced an erection from just feeling Willow's warm hand on her arm. She now had no doubts that Spike found Willow attractive. It had taken all her control not to simply take Willow there on the floor. She wondered why Spike fought this tremendous attraction. She personally found Willow very attractive and if it were her, she'd be shagging the redhead senseless. Anyplace and anywhere. She was almost offended that Spike didn't find her attractive, but she knew he was in love with Willow so she could excuse it.

Spike couldn't believe how attractive he was. Sure, he'd vaguely remembered what he looked like, but after a hundred years he couldn't remember details. He let his eyes find Willow, the wetness between his thighs getting worse as he let his eyes stray over the girl. Well, now. This was a surprise. Cordelia wanted Willow. He wondered if Willow knew. Somehow he doubted it.

Angel felt his pulse quicken as he glanced at Spike...well, Cordelia in Spike's body. His suspicions had been confirmed. Willow was in love with Spike. Now, he just had to figure out why they wouldn't let themselves be together. "Willow....what was this about?"

"Uh...I never intended for this to happen" Willow said, looking at the others. Damn, Angel was just a horny bastard, she decided. He wanted not only Cordelia but also Spike and herself. Guess all those years of celibacy had gotten to him, she decided. "But, it's only suppose to be a day....I think we can make it through that, can't we?"

"A day? Why on Earth would you want to be Angel for a day?" Cordelia demanded.

"I didn't want to be Angel" Willow said, moving her large frame away from her perch. She began to pace. "Spike, would you like to help?"

"Nah...you're doing fine, Peaches" Spike said stressing the name, smirking at her pained expression.

"Can I just lock myself away until this over and we can all forget it ever happened?" Willow asked, her eyes begging.

"Not likely" Cordelia said, snorting. "Damn Willow. Spike is in my body!"

"Trust me, sweets. Not an experience I want to remember" Spike assured her.

"Fuck you, Blondie." Cordelia shot back.

"Ok...I'm leaving now" Willow said, moving to leave before anything else embarrassing came out. She was stopped by a warm hand on her arm.

Angel moved Willow to the couch, making her sit down. He glared at his own face, needing answers. "Sit. Explain. Now."

Willow sighed, looking at Spike's smirk on Cordelia's face and the anger that filled Cordelia's blue eyes. Great. Just fucking great. She sighed, leaning her head back and wishing a hole would open up and swallow her for just a day.

********************

Willow shifted on the bed, her body moving closer to Spike's coolness. She felt his hand squeeze her ass as she ran her fingers over his chest. She looked at his face and smiled. "Morning."

Spike smiled as he leaned over and claimed her lips. It had been three days since the spell fiasco. After their bodies were switched back to normal, he and Angel had confiscated all of her magic supplies much to her chagrin. Neither vampire wanted to risk spending another day inside a human female's body. Being dead was preferable, at least to Spike. He had a much better respect for women knowing the pain they went through monthly. He had confessed his feelings for the redhead finally, after Cordelia and Angel had locked them in the bedroom, vowing not to release them until they heard sighs of satisfaction coming from the room. It hadn't taken long for those.

Willow felt a warm hand on her foot and glanced down at Cordelia. "What are you doing?"

"Massaging your feet" Cordelia said, smiling as her lips drifted over Willow's calves. After Willow and Spike had spent an entire day in bed, making very loud passionate love, Angel and Cordelia had had to admit their mutual attractions to the pair. Of course, after having shared bodies, they couldn't really hide them anymore. Surprisingly, it had been Willow that had suggested the four of them going to bed and seeing what happened. The result? The four had become lovers, tasting and touching for two days. Cordelia had never felt as sore. Angel and Willow had fucked her half the night as Spike had fucked Willow. She was a bit miffed that the blonde didn't seem to want her, but she was satisfied with Willow and Angel.

Angel chuckled at Cordelia's innocent expression as his own lips drifted over his childe's back. He traced the bites and scratches that littered the blonde's smooth back with his tongue as his large hand crept around to massage Spike's cock. He was happier than he had been in years, having not only his mate, but his childe and friend in his bed too. He didn't know what he had done to be so lucky, but he hoped he did it often. He felt a warm hand on his own cock as Cordelia began to stroke him. "Massaging? Is that what the teenagers call it these days?"

"Massaging...shagging...fucking, who cares what we call it? Let's just do it" Willow said, leaning over Spike to kiss his sire.

"Best idea you've had all day Willow" Spike said, moving his hard cock to her wet cunt. He thrust inside as she began to moan.

"Best idea I've heard all week" Angel remarked, sliding into Spike. He watched as Cordelia crawled up the bed and straddled Willow's face. He leaned over and caught her mouth in a deep kiss.

Spike laughed as he pushed back against his sire and then pushed into Willow. "Didn't I warn you that the spell would backfire?"

"Oh hush...I'd say it worked perfectly fine" Willow said, moving her face to take a moment to breathe, her fingernails trailing over his back. "Can I have my supplies back soon?"

"Nope. Red, haven't you learned anything?" Spike asked, his teeth nibbling her neck.

"What should I have learned Spike?" she asked, her muscles tightening around him. She continued to lick at Cordelia as she waited for a response.

Spike chuckled, "Red, you and magic? It's nothing but trouble..."

Willow laughed as she felt Cordelia's juices flood her face. Trouble like this she could handle, she decided, pushing back against Spike.



THE END