A Kiss

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:
Originally posted February 11, 2005
Their eyes met across the studio, everything around them fading as they stared at one another. Voices, discussions, music, it was all gone. Nothing was in their world except each other. Their bodies unconsciously gravitated towards the corner of the room, half hidden by shadows. He felt a hand on his arm, not bother to look at Mandy as he shrugged it off. Everything disappeared except for him.


His whole world now consisted of only this man. Blond hair, blue eyes, a smile that tempted him to forget his own identity. A cigarette hanging from his lips, eyes narrowing as he reached him. A hesitant touch, removing the fag and inhaling. Coughing before tossing it to the floor, a black boot stopping the flame as he moved closer. Hands drifting over his chest, thumb brushing against his nipples. His fingers tracing warm skin, moving beneath the shirt, touching smooth flesh. Heads tilting, lowering, lips finally meeting.


The kiss is soft, wet, chapped lips moving over his as he finds himself pressed against the wall. A hand gripping the erection now pressing against his trousers, squeezing, stroking. A low moan torn from his lips, caught by his lover‘s mouth. He hears music in his head, an enchanting melody all their own. Beyond the music he hears the soft gasps of breath his lover makes as he rubs against him and the beating of his own heart. When the kiss ends, Brian opens his eyes, staring into an intense blue gaze. A whisper, "Curt," before reality once again intrudes on their own private world.


The End