Attraction

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:
11/9/14
It doesn’t happen gradually. It doesn’t sneak up then knock him for a loop. It’s sudden, like lighting a candle, and Bill is left feeling like he’s been zapped with Muggle electricity. One moment, she’s Ron’s friend, swotty and slightly annoying and naggy as his mum. The next, she’s all grown up with wild hair, nice tits, and a pert arse that he can’t stop thinking about sinking his teeth into from the moment he enters the library to find her bent over picking up a book.

The attraction is instantaneous and unexpected, and it sends him out of the room before she even knows he’s there. There’s probably something shameful about sneaking into the upstairs loo and wanking over a sixteen year old, but Bill isn’t too worried about that when he’s half-hard just from imagining the things he could do to her. When she gets swotty, he could shut her up with his cock. When she starts bossing him around, he could tie her up and lick her until she begs. When she acts all superior because she knows more than most everyone, he could fuck her until she screams.

Needless to say, this change in his perception of her causes him a few issues. He reckons his baby brother fancies her, but Ron scoffs when he casually brings it up and mentions a few other girls at his school who interest him. While that means he can potentially make a move, it doesn’t change the fact that she’s only sixteen and nearly a decade younger than him. It also doesn’t mean she’s suddenly feeling the same attraction he is, but he’s pretty sure she feels something because he’s caught her watching him a few times.

Since he knows there isn’t much chance of seducing her when his family is constantly around Grimmauld Place, he decides to just get to know her better. She isn’t the type of girl he can just shag and forget, after all, and he thinks maybe becoming friends with her will help get rid of the attraction. It doesn’t. By the time the holidays are over, he’s attracted to her intelligence just as much as he is her arse and tits. After she’s gone back to Hogwarts, he figures that’ll be the end of it, but he finds himself writing to her like a besotted schoolboy.

It might have started as an unexpected attraction, but it’s become an infatuation that he intends to explore more during summer break.

End