Can't Look Away

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted: Feb 25, 2006

 

Hermione shouldn’t watch but she can’t look away. They make a beautiful image: Charlie leaning against the barn with his trousers around his hips and Malfoy on his knees with his lips wrapped around Charlie's thick cock.

There’s a lazy sensual smile on Charlie’s lips that makes her knickers wet. She’s not seen him as just Ron’s friendly older brother for a couple of years now but she’s never imagined him like this. Malfoy appears to be good at what he’s doing , his blond hair wrapped around Charlie’s fingers as he moves his head back and forth.

She moves her hand into her knickers as she watches, her fingers slowly sliding in and out as Charlie’s hips thrust forward. She bites her lip when he comes, watches Malfoy swallow most of it, and can’t look away from a few stray drops that have gathered on the corner of Malfoy’s mouth. When they suddenly turn and look at her, catching her with her shirt and bra pushed up, a hand on her breast and another in her knickers, she shudders at the looks of raw hunger in their gazes.

She’s not quite sure how she ends up between them with Malfoy’s green tie wrapped around her wrists, but she has no complaints as she rides Charlie while Malfoy takes her arse.

The End