Birthday Wishes

[ - ]
Printer ePub eBook
Table of Contents | - Text Size +
Story Notes:

Special thanks to Jenn for reading this and telling me I was wrong and that it didn't suck.
For Lara, a little drabble for your birthday with your request of B/Hr and a cake. I would have written you some smut, but, well, it will have to be belated since I can't seem to write beyond PG13 lately! *sigh*
Warning: Here there be fluffy fic.

Originally Posted: November 19, 2004

Blaise looked from the cake, at least he assumed it was meant to be a cake, back to his girlfriend. His lips curved into a smile when he saw the look of frustration and anxiety in her eyes. "It looks wonderful."


"You're lying," Hermione said flatly. She sighed, her hand running through her hair as she scowled at the cake. "It's lopsided and I don't think the frosting is supposed to be clumpy. Bloody hell! I can ace all my exams but I can't even bake one stupid cake."


"Shh, you'll hurt it's feelings." Blaise grinned as he leaned forward as if to protect the cake from her insulting words.


Hermione glared at him, trying her best to stay angry, but her lips began to twitch. "You're crazy."


"Crazy in love," he agreed with a smile. "And don't roll your eyes at my romantic declarations, young lady."


"That was just really corny," she laughed softly, though her eyes flashed with love and her cheeks turned a bit pink from the look in his eyes.


"I do believe you should be punished for making fun of me. And on my birthday, no less. Naughty girl," he huskily informed her.


"Punished?" Hermione repeated a bit breathlessly. His eyes were gleaming with wicked intent and he knew what that purring voice did to her, the sneaky prat.


"Perhaps a spanking, maybe a couple of hours of sensual torture," Blaise purred the word sensual, watching with delight when Hermione’s eyes glazed over slightly and she licked her lips. "Or…."


"Or what?"


Blaise suddenly smiled, "I could just make you eat this cake."


"You bastard!" Hermione reached over to smack the back of his head, wanting to flatten the black curls now instead of tangle her fingers in them. His hand caught her wrist and he pulled her to him, moving her onto his lap. He lowered his head, his breath warm against her lips. She leaned forward and kissed him gently. Pulling back, she asked, "Aren’t you going to make a wish and blow out the candles?"


Blaise’s eyes caught hers, his hand moving along her cheek gently. "Why would I need to make a wish when I have everything I could ever want right here in my arms?" Before she could reply, he kissed her deeply, his hands moving along her body before he pressed her against the table and made all his birthday wishes come true.


The End.