Crash by inell
Summary: Tonks isn't sure what the fuss is about
Categories: Harry Potter > Other Het Pairings Characters: Charlie Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 206 Read: 1034 Published: 17 Aug 2014 Updated: 17 Aug 2014
Chapter 1 by inell
Tonks heard a crash but didn’t look. Who cared what got knocked over when Charlie was doing that with his tongue? She gripped his shoulders (had they always been that broad?) and rubbed against him.

Charlie fumbled with the clasp of her bra as she tried to get him out of his trousers. They were supposed to be studying for a test but this was much more fun. Who needed school when Charlie turned out to be such a great snogger?

They fell on the floor, tripping over clothes, and just decided to do it right there. He was bigger than she’d expected but she was wet so it went in with only a little fumbling. It hurt, a little, and she wasn’t sure what the fuss was all about since it only lasted about five minutes.

Then he did this thing with his fingers that he admitted Bill had taught him, smiling a shy smile that made her laugh considering they’d just shagged, but the laughter stopped as he’d twisted his fingers and touched her there. He watched her as she trembled, staring until she blushed and slapped his arm. The best part, though, was definitely the cuddling after.

End
This story archived at http://inell.avada-kedavra.net/viewstory.php?sid=666